I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Liberating the Desert City (Open) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Liberating the Desert City (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Liberating the Desert City (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Liberating the Desert City (Open) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Liberating the Desert City (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Liberating the Desert City (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Liberating the Desert City (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberating the Desert City (Open)

Post by Zihark on December 4th 2010, 8:41 pm

"It's already clotted properly." Zihark said as Kotor jumped down off of his cloud. It was still tender, but it had already clotted. Zihark jumped off of the cloud after Kotor. The drop wasn't the best part of his day. His leg still burned intensely after the drop. Not the best idea he's ever had. When he reached the floor Kotor was already jumping over his soldier's. "Loosen up, if your muscles are tense the whole time, you'll get tired much faster." They turned around to see their leader, they parted the way for him to walk through. They all had questionable looks on their faces, most likely to how he had transported to behind them. They assumed their positions again, this time they were a littl e more lax. Zihark had passed through as Kotor had finished destroying the last of the tiny heartless. The swordsmen were closing in on the pair. Zihark gripped his blades tightly and watched as the made their move. All 4 of them, at the same time, began to spin rapidly moving toward Zihark and Kotor.

Liberating the Desert City (Open) - Page 2 ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Liberating the Desert City (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Liberating the Desert City (Open)

Post by Shirou on December 4th 2010, 9:31 pm

The Aoi Thief smiled, in a mix of respect and mockery. Or perhaps, mock respect. "You're right. I should have. Watching this world be consumed by darkness would have been an amusing sight to behold," he continued, keeping still still. He chuckled at Balendin's comment. "Whether or not you are stronger than me, and not stronger as in superior strength but stronger as in the ability to beat me, won't be decided today. Instead, I just wanted to drop in and say hi. Introduce myself so somebody know who it was who brought darkness to the worlds."

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on December 4th 2010, 10:05 pm

Balendin listened politely as the kid talked. Instead of just saying something like he did not want to fight Balendin; he beat around the bush in a long sentence. He certainly seemed to think highly of himself and had a very interesting sense of humor. He was probably just another teenager trying to act all dark and mysterious.

"'Well some people say it is good to set goals. Step one complete. Now what I said earlier still holds true. You should probably run along and find a safe place. There is a battle going on. The heartless could overrun the forward defenses any time and it would be a shame if you died before you could bring darkness to the worlds."

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Zihark on December 9th 2010, 8:35 pm

Zihark extended both arms fully, his blades in his hands. Zihark clenched his teeth, preparing for the impact that was immenent. A swordsmen clashed with each blade, causing intense pain in Zihark's arms. He kicked the left one in the side, a blade sticking out of his toe, causing the heartless to bleed, He sent a roundhouse kick toward the same one in the face, sending it sprawling. The other heartless got behind Zihark's gaurd, slashing him in the arm, blood started to flow. Zihark caught the heartless across the face, then doing the same manuver with the swordmen. While it laid on the ground Zihark slammed his blade, in the form of a stab, into the things head. Zihark, then walked over to the still fallin heartless. Zihark wiped his arm, blood covering his hand, and punched it, hard in the face. He took his sword and decapitated it, both heartless vanished. "Time seems to have been good to you."

Liberating the Desert City (Open) - Page 2 ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on December 26th 2010, 6:41 pm

"I swear this is why I heartless they have no clue when to quit or when to make things tough." Chan put away his keyblade seeing as there were no heartless spawning to go check on his troops. One of his swordsmen had been injured and was being treated by bandaids. Chan was thinking about all the lives that had been taken by the Heartless already. He walked over to the solider and sat next to him. "You okay dude."

"Yeah, but those damm Heartless have already took my wife and kids there not taking me to."

"I know what you mean that took my friend away a long time ago. Since then I swore revenge on the Heartless." Chan stood up and summoned his keyblade and wacked it against a metal pole. "Alright get back to your positions they'll be here before you know it" Everyone climbed into there positions and Chan just stood there waiting for the heartless to come. About five minutes passed and nothing had happened and Chan was starting to get cautious knowing something big was coming. Suddenly the ground started to shake and Chan began to lose his balance. He then saw a Zip Slasher, five Luna Bandits, and a Large Armor. "Alright men new plan we regroup with Zihark at the front gate." Everyone emerged from the positions and retreated with Chan towards the front gate.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2