I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
An Unexpected Mentor (Private) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
An Unexpected Mentor (Private) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
An Unexpected Mentor (Private) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
An Unexpected Mentor (Private) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
An Unexpected Mentor (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

An Unexpected Mentor (Private)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An Unexpected Mentor (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Mentor (Private)

Post by Zihark on November 21st 2010, 8:46 pm

"Well Chan, have you ever been to Holloween Town or Pridelands? Well, in certain worlds your form changes slightly, like becoming an animal in the Pridelands or something scary in Halloween Town. I developed an exstensive study on all of the changes my body encountered while wandering the universe. Most worlds, there was little to no change, but in other's the story was different. As in Holloween Town. In this world my body took a drastic change. In developing the report I found that it was the worlds aura, or energy changing him to blend in with the world. I tampered with the energy and found a way to harness the energy. I then trapped a large supply of this energy into a special ring. I made the ring personally to ensure that the energy could be held by the ring. The Cheetah form, is my form while I'm visiting the Pridelands. And yes lead the way."

An Unexpected Mentor (Private) - Page 2 ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Mentor (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Mentor (Private)

Post by Chan Gama on November 21st 2010, 8:57 pm

"Ah that is very interesting. Maybe at some point you could teach me how to do this so I can have my own form that I can morph into." Chan called Kori over since he heard some rustling in a nearby bush. "Dang it Kori how many times have I told you not to follow me when I am meeting someone in private. Oh well it can't be helped. Go scout ahead I am gonna go grab some supplies from the ship." Kori ran ahead while Chan went towards the ship to grab some food, sleeping bags, etc. "Alright Zihark I am back." When Kori came back he said there was a cave about 5 miles ahead to the north a waterfall which should have been a good enough distance. "Alright Zihark you ready?"
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 23rd 2010, 9:13 pm

"I guess I could teach you, but first you'd have to go to all the worlds in search of the specific ones that change your form. Then you can note them in the journal that I gave you. After that I can make one for you. It would be easier since I have already got the process down." Zihark headed toward the cave of the island. He had never been, but rumor has it there is a vast supply of treasure. The treasure was said to have a mystical quality. Zihark returned to his cheetah form. He gestured to the to boys to get on his back. He could probably make it in 6 minutes if he kicked it up.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 25th 2010, 8:09 pm

" Alright Zihark that would be very nice." Chan got on the cheetah and he signaled Kori to stay put. "Kori I suggest you stay here and guard the ship if something goes wrong we will need to make a quick escape." Kori nodded and ran to the ship. Zihark took off and in what seemed like hours which was actually minutes the two arrived at there destination. Chan jumped off and summoned his keyblade. "Alright what now the cave looks like its gonna cave in at any minute. I say we make this short and sweet and grab what we need."
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 26th 2010, 2:18 pm

When the duo arrived Chan jumped off of Zihark's back. Zihark stood on his hind legs before reverting to his human form. You never get used to that. Zihark followed Chan into the cave. "Why don't you lead the way Chan. I'd be a great learning experience for you. You'd learn to be on gaurd at all times. Plus, You'd learn to be aware and observant in different situations." Zihark himself began to take note of the surrounding area, trying to keep up with Chan. Zihark tried to maintain at his side, or at least 4 feet away. Zihark had never been to this part of the world either, so Chan wouldn't be the only one who recieved a learning experience.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 26th 2010, 2:30 pm

"Alright Zihark I'll lead." The two entered and Chan was very observant and saw a few places that looked like it would be good to set some explosives in case they were attacked. "Zihark keep watch I am need to plant some bombs incase we are in need of a distraction if some pirates show up." Chan put up the explosives and the two continued into the cave. Chan and Zihark continued into the cave and as it grew darker Chan put away his keyblade and decided to light a couple of torches. Chan tossed one to Zihark so that way they could see a good radius. They may be giving away there position, but at least they could see.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 26th 2010, 6:19 pm

Zihark waited while Chan set the bombs. Chan soon started leading the way again. He had set two of them. Zihark made a careful note not to keep as far away from those things on the way out. Chan lit a torch as the pair continued deeper in the cave. Usually pirates were known to hang around this part of the island. They would be looking for the 'ghost treasure'. A fabled treasure that turned people into skeletons in the moonlight, although when they weren't, they were invincible. Zihark kept a close watch of the shadows on the wall. A normal kid might assume it was the flames flickering onto the surface of the cave, but they were pirates, hiding in the shadows. With each step it seemed that one more pirate was running along the walls. Zihark heard footsteps now, and they didn't belong to the boys.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 28th 2010, 9:16 pm

Chan heard footsteps and realized that they did not belong to him or Zihark. "Zihark we have two options we can turn back now or we can set off the bombs and hope there is still a small passage for us to go through when were done what do you want to do?"
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 28th 2010, 9:22 pm

"There is another option. We can continue forward until we come to a dead end or the pirates attack." Zihark said the sentence unusually loud. To loud to be just between the two of them. He was provoking them, taunting even. "Those land lubbers wouldn't dare attack us. If they do though, stay away from that ransid breath they have." Zihark continued the world. *There's no better teacher than real world experience.* "Feel free to go back if you want."

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 28th 2010, 9:27 pm

"Alright, but lets hurry the sooner this is done the better because I doubt Kori can protect the ship for very long." Chan and Zihark continued forward until they had reached a dead end about a mile farther in the cave. "Alright Zihark you search for a way to get around I need to plant some flash bombs."
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 28th 2010, 9:41 pm

"They won't attack the ship, in the condition it's in, they won't go near it. THEY ARE STUPID, but they're not ignorant." The pirates began to show themselves at the mouth of the cave. The opening got much wider revealing a dome shaped hole. Zihark could see the anger in their eyes. They were pissed, but Zihark was having fun so, you know, whatever. They charged at Chan who was closer to the mouth of the cave. They got within 5 feet before he could plant a single bomb.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 29th 2010, 7:22 pm

Chan saw the pirates coming and just tossed the bombs into a random spot. Chan summoned his keyblade as he waited for the pirated to attack. A pirate then charged and Chan knocked him back. Chan then set off the detonator for the flash bombs as he looked away so he would not be blinded.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 29th 2010, 7:37 pm

Zihark watched Chan in the battle from afar. He would not interfere unless he was attacked. He wanted to see how much Chan could handle on his own. He would find out today, the pirates would take him away before killing him. They would need information on where his ship was and such and so. Zihark would jump in if anything bad happened. Although he wasn't one to let other's pull his weight. He hadn't practiced hand to hand combat in a long time. He drew his fist and walked toward the group of stumbling pirates that were rubbing their eyes. Their eyes soon adjusted and began to charge again; by this time Zihark and Chan were standing next to each other.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on December 1st 2010, 8:48 pm

Chan was suddenly standing next to Zihark and he put away his keyblade. "So were going with hand to hand combat thats fine with me." Chan rushed towards the pirates and punched one pirate in the head and the other in the stomach. The secondary purpose of the flash bombs was to make a version of moon light that would make them weak, but it was not accomplished so at this point they could only stall. Chan was backed into a corner surrounded by five pirates. Chan then performed a whirlwind of punches that pushed the pirates back a few feet. "Zihark if we can make holes in the ceiling we may be able to expose enough moonlight to give us an advantage."
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on December 2nd 2010, 5:21 pm

Zihark watched Chan's movements as directly as possible, without getting attack by pirates, with their swords, they had the advantage, but without his swords, Zihark could gain battle experience as well as hand to hand combat. Zihark's gaze drifted from Chan so he could focus on the 2 pirates standing him down. One stabbed at him, Zihark sidestepped to the left avoiding the man's thrust. He elbowed the pirates arm causing him to drop his blade. Zihark took the man's wrist and slung the pirate of over his back, and into his buddy standing 5 feet away, simply watching the fight. Their heads colided, knocking them unconcious. "That's the easy way out. You never want the easy way out on the battlefield. It'll make you weak, arrogent, and ignorent. You'll think you've won, right before your down fall."

Zihark took on his form, Demonic Heritage. Zihark then moved Chan, grabbing him by the shoulder and tossing him behind a rock. A ball of darkness and a ball of ice formed in his hands. Zihark moved his hands, pointing them 180* behind him. He realised the balls, which turned into beams, He moved his arm and the beam followed his hands, until they were outstretched in front of him. Zihark had completely sprayed the room. The pirates were now on the floor, unconcious, every last one. The beam continued forward for another split moments opening the cave into a wide open beach, Zihark then grabbed Chan, flapping his wings while running to increase speed. The two made it out safe and sound.

[TOPIC END]

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2