» Marionette
An Unexpected Mentor (Private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
An Unexpected Mentor (Private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
An Unexpected Mentor (Private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
An Unexpected Mentor (Private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
An Unexpected Mentor (Private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

An Unexpected Mentor (Private)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Unexpected Mentor (Private) Empty An Unexpected Mentor (Private)

Post by Chan Gama on November 15th 2010, 8:57 pm

Chan was walking through the town of this new world looking for someone Renzenku told him to meet. Chan was wearing his black cloak with his armor underneath and some red shorts. It was a bit cloudy outside and it might rain at any moment. Chan had been walking around town for about ten minutes when he saw some raindrops falling down. "Whoever Ren wanted me to meet it better be important I didn't spend hours finding this place just to get soaked." Chan kept walking until he saw a figure in the distance. "Is this the guy Ren wanted me to see. I guess I better go talk to him." Chan ran up to the figure and asked him if he was expecting someone.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Mentor (Private) Empty Re: An Unexpected Mentor (Private)

Post by Zihark on November 15th 2010, 10:18 pm

Zihark was sitting on the edge of the bridge in the city called Port Royal. He had found this place quite a while ago. He had become a fan of the pirates. They were funny little bastards, with huge egos and an even bigger attitude. It started to drizzle so Zihark pulled the cloak over his head. He slumped down off of the edge. He prefered something to lean against. The wall to the bridge what quite comfortable compared to other rocky objects.

When Chan showed up Zihark would take them away from the rain. *Should the training occur on a dry beach or should we commandeer a vessel and travel to the nearby island? If we went to the island, it would give us a chance to fight some pirates. Maybe knock a few around.* Chan was running late. It wasn't his fault though. Zihark doubted that the youth Ren had told him about had ever been to Port Royal. That's why Zihark had offered this world. The more worlds Chan became familiar with the better. He could knock out 2 birds with 1 stone.

A figure appeared, running toward the youth dressed in dark blue. Zihark was wearing a long, hooded blue cloak over his black platemail and White leggings. The youth appeared to be about 14 or 16, only about 3 years younger than Zihark. "Yes, Chan I'm waiting for you. I would like to start your training as soon as possible. Do you have any preference to what aspect of training you would like to do first?" Zihark started walking toward the harbor, which wasn't very far away. He had made his decision to go to the island not to far off of the coast. Chan would get to learn more about this wolrd. Maybe even about his potential.

Zihark tossed Chan a little, leather bound black book, attached in the inside was an ink pen. "It would help your training if you kept a diary, or journal. That way you could remember everything and you could go over anything you might have forgotten." Zihark continued walking toward the harbor until he stopped at the gangplank of a medium sized combat boat. Staring in admeration at his boat.

An Unexpected Mentor (Private) ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 16th 2010, 6:15 pm

"I don't really care Zihark whatever you want to do. By the way I like this world except for the weather it doesn't really suit me." Chan was walking with Zihark and when the two reached the ship Chan was sort of impressed. The two walked onto the boat and CHan asked "Who's sailing this thing?" Zihark went to the wheel and began to take the ship off the port and set sail on the open sea.

A couple of hours went by without much progress since the water looked the same, but then the duo arrived at a small island which seemed like an arena Zihark had specifically picked out. As the anchor fell into the water Chan lowered a lifeboat and the two paddled to shore. When they hit the beach the two walked onto the island where there seemed to be good supplies. "Alright Zihark whats first?"
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 16th 2010, 6:24 pm

Zihark sailed the ship as best he could. He hadn't touched this ship in a few years. It still creaked from lack of upkeep, but it did a fine job. The arrived on the island without much problem. The ancor was dropped and they headed for shore.

The sun peeked it's head out of the window of clouds. "The weather around this place is kind of skitzo... but the bad weather never lasts to long. More specifically, on this island. Although the sun has come out it will get dark soon. That's when the pirates like to do their plundering." Zihark removed his shoes setting them aside in the sand. He walked over to the middle of a part of the beach the was drasstically wider then the other parts of the beach.

"It's up to you how we get started Chan. We could work on any aspect you want or, we could spar and I could get a general idea of your combat abilities as is."

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 16th 2010, 6:34 pm

"I say we spar. Its probably the best way for us to see what I'm made of, besides I need a little warm up before this tournament I signed up for." Chan summoned his Kingdom Key and quickly through his keyblade towards Zihark hoping it would make contact. He than ran behind Zihark so if the keyblade was blocked he could call it back to him and have time to try a quick hit on him.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 16th 2010, 7:14 pm

Zihark blocked the spinning key with his blade. First when Chan's weapon appeared Zihark retrieved Forgiving Bliss, his preferred blade for defence. The weapons collided and then Zihark focused his attention on Chan. "What is your full name Chan?" Zihark's body always faced Chan. So Chan was always right in front of his body. The Keyblade that Chan had thrown appeared back at his hands.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 17th 2010, 7:36 pm

"Chan Benjamin Game is my full name. Why do you want to know why my name it has no importance to anyone or anything except me." Chan then decided to walk towards Zihark to try to use one of his new techniques. "Are you ready to experience a terrible power if not to bad." Chan then used Raging Earth to make part of the island shake and roar and since Zihark was in a 3 feet radius he would be hit by a one foot tall rock. As the rock was slowly coming out of the ground he was hoping Zihark would know how to dodge this and if not he would find Ren himself and make Ren teach him.

Raging Earth 30MP
30-30=0 MP
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 17th 2010, 11:49 pm

"Names are important, they signify who you are, and your heritage." Zihark watched as Chan slowly proceded toward Zihark's direction. He halted about one yard away. Soon the earth began to shake. One rock seemed to ascend faster than the others. Zihark, being mindful of his surroundings, stepped on the rock, balencing his weight in the center. A second passed between Zihark's recognizing the rock and it rocketing Zihark at least 10 feet in the air. At roughly the crest of Zihark's ride he jumped off of the rock. If Chan wasn't paying attention to Zihark's location Zihark would land on top of Chan. Minimal damage upon impact being severe whiplash.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 18th 2010, 5:08 pm

"I don't know my own heritage Zihark, but one day I will know and then hopefully I will find out my destiny." Chan knew he couldn't use anymore spells, but that doesn't mean that he couldn't fight. Chan jumped backwards causing Zihark to land in the sand and as soon as Zihark landed Chan jumped into the air and began to twirl downwards into Zihark and even if he missed the impact would cause a wall of sand to rise up and Chan could use it as cover. Chan was slowly gaining speed and at one point about 10 seconds before impacting he was spinning so fast that only the keyblade could be seen not Chan.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 18th 2010, 5:34 pm

"See That's why your Name is so important, it's the only clue you have." Zihark responded landing in the sand. Zihark held Karamat in his hand. He noted that Chan was moving counter-clockwise. About 10 seconds before impact Zihark gripped his sword much like a baseball bat. He swung with enough force to stop Chan in his tracks. The blades clash and a shreaking sound emulated from the blades. It was as loud as a jet flying over head. Zihark sent a kick with his left foot toward Chan's side right after impact."Your getting better Chan. Your starting to think like a fighter already." Zihark was prepared for Chan's next move.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 18th 2010, 5:39 pm

"Its my only clue and I plan on going to Space Paranoids to hopefully find some data on myself or at least my true homeworld." Chan felt the blades collide and felt himself being kicked to the side right after impact. It didn't hurt that much thanks to his armor, but there was still a little sting. "Thank you Zihark, but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve." Chan jumped into the air and threw his keyblade into the sand to make sand fly up providing him cover. As Chan landed he was covered by the sand and ran up to Zihark and swung his keyblade at his left leg and threw a punch at his head.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 18th 2010, 6:37 pm

Zihark's left leg was swept from underneath him. Chan's punch missed since Zihark's head had moved dramatically. As Zihark fell he used his momentum to perform a cartwhell. He placed his hands on the ground, and pushed to finish the move. Zihark's sword was flung to the ground about 5 paces behind him. He summoned Demon Fang and sent a slice at the exact same spot his other attack landed. "Just call if you need help, I've never been, but I'm sure it would be a worthwhile experience."

Zihark finished by backflipping to his sword. If Chan tried to charge him, he would get a kick underneath his chin from Zihark's heavy booted foot. He retrieved his sword and sheathed it, Prefering to use his newly aquired keyblade.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 18th 2010, 7:04 pm

Chan just stood there and watched as Zihark slowly cartwheeled back to his sword like a pretty ballerina. He then watched as summoned a keyblade while he said "Just call if you need help, I've never been, but I'm sure it would be a worthwhile experience." "Alright I may just take you up on that offer I don't know when I'll go, but it will be soon." Chan waited for Zihark to finish his cartwheel and put his other sword away. "So your a keyblade wielder are you?" "Tell me how did you acquire it before we continue." Chan put away his keyblade and sat down and waited to see what Zihark would do.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 18th 2010, 7:10 pm

(Aw you called me pretty >.<)

Zihark finished his movement. Chan simply sat down. *What an odd boy.* "Well I woke from a dream and it was lying in my lap."

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 18th 2010, 7:28 pm

"Alright Zihark and were taking this into the forest now because we've seen strength and defense and now its time for a test of speed." Chan stood up, summoned his keyblade, and rushed into the forest for the next test. Once he was in the woods he hid in the tallest tree he could find for an ambush.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 18th 2010, 9:05 pm

Zihark sprinted in a different direction, entering the forest, about 100 meters away from where Chan had. The trees started to rustle with the bushed. Zihark was now heading toward the direction Chan was heading into. Zihark could be seen jumping from behind trees and into more. Zihark then disappeared from sight. Zihark kissed his ring. Then he disappeared. Zihark vanished. Something ducked behind a tree. A predator looking for prey. It had an amazing sense of smell. It could smell Chan's clothing. It differed greatly from the smell of the forest. It stayed hidden in a bush almost directly beneath Chan.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 19th 2010, 9:02 am

Chan was hiding in the tree when he heard a rustling in a bush bellow him. "It could be Zihark or some of the wildlife, but there is no harm in taking it out." Chan jumped down from his hiding spot and found a cheetah waiting for him. The cheetah lunged at him and tried to shred his cloak, but Chan was able to hold him off with his keyblade. Chan then jumped back and rushed the cheetah by jumping over it and landing on it trying to wear it down. After a couple of seconds Chan jumped off and threw his keyblade at the leg of the cheetah to try to limit his movement. When the keyblade hit the cheetah fell to the ground and was stumbling to get back up. "We are done here beast." Chan began to walk away from the weak animal.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 20th 2010, 12:23 am

After all of Chan's attacks the animal lay on the ground pretending to be defeated. The animal of course was not. It's paw was sore, but that was about it. It had plenty of energy for Round 2. The cheetah attacked Chan with his back turned. The cheetah bit into Chan's arm causing four puncture wounds on Chan's left shoulder. The animal pushed off of Chan causing him to stumble. The cheetah moved backward into an aggressive stance, ready for Chan's retaliation.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 21st 2010, 5:26 pm

"AH," is what Chan yelled when the beast bit him in the arm and jumped off. Chan fell to the ground and he felt his arm lose felling in it. "Zihark why did you do this you coward?" Chan decided to slice through a few of the trees so that the cheetah would either be crushed or trapped. When Chan was done the cheetah was no where to be found. Unfortunately for Chan the cheetah was above him and jumped on top of him. Chan threw him off and threw his keyblade into the cheetah's head. The beast staggered and fell over since it was probably injured again. Chan called his keyblade back and stabbed it in the back. "Your done now." Chan jumped up onto the highest point in the forest to see what would happen.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 21st 2010, 5:38 pm

(Zihark didn't do anything why are you yelling his name. I'm controlling the Cheetah, so you can't say what it did or wether or not your attacks landed.)

After the cheetah jumped onto Chan's back A keyblade was thrown at the Cheetah's head. It was dodged by a jump from the right from the cheetah. Then when Chan tried to stab it in the back the cheetah spun and jumped, swiping Chan with it's claw. It then prepared for another attack from Chan. It crouched low and began a low growl. It circled around Chan and waited.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 21st 2010, 5:49 pm

"Dang it how is this possible." Chan decided it would not be a good idea to fight to fight in this limited space where the cheetah could fight best. Chan then made a run for the beach were could get an advantage from going into the water. Chan began to run as fun as he could, but alas the cheetah was to fast for him and caught up to him in moments. Chan then jumped into the trees and jumped from branch to branch until he reached the end and lept towards the water. He was barely able to make the jump, but now he waited for the cheetah as Chan swimmed a bit farther outwards into deeper water.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 21st 2010, 6:01 pm

(Again, you said the cheetah caught up to you. My decision to make.)

Chan tried to make a run for it, but the cheetah quickly caught up to it. Chan somehow lept into the trees. Chan lept from tree to tree, the cheetah keeping up with his every move. Chan lept into the water, which was a bad move on his part. Zihark turned Chan into a gigantic ice cube. All of the water around Chan turned into a very thick ice, it enveloped Chan's entire body excluding his head. The gigantic ice block flowed along the water back to shore by the waves pull. The cheetah reverted into it's original form. Zihark stood infront of Chan, laying his arms on the block for support. Chan could move nothing, but his head. "What now?"

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 21st 2010, 6:03 pm

"First of all tell me how you did that and two get me out of this ice cube I fell to much like a drink right now for comfort." Chan was excited, but at the same time mad since Zihark had bested him so easily.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 21st 2010, 8:13 pm

"You can pick up a lot of cool tricks when you study extensively on your elemental abilities. That one, is my most promentant ice ability. Although I take more of a liking to my Darkness and Light abilities, like my two swords here." Zihark blended the two swords together into a fusion of darkness and light, twilight. Karamat's abilities wrapped the new blade in a dark energy, then he cleanly cut through the ice block. He did his best to carve close to Chan without endangering him. "There, you should be able to break free now."

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 21st 2010, 8:39 pm

"Ah thats fine, but I was wondering how you became a cheetah." Chan then watched as Zihark began to carve through the ice. "So Zihark where are you from?" Chan then broke out of the ice, but was now feeling sore after all the fighting. "One good thing about that little experience is that my wounds seem to not be in pain anymore. So what do you want to do know I don't fell like sparring anymore maybe we could go treasure hunting?"
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next