» Marionette
Cry Little Sister (open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Cry Little Sister (open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Cry Little Sister (open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Cry Little Sister (open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Cry Little Sister (open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Cry Little Sister (open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cry Little Sister (open) Empty Cry Little Sister (open)

Post by Trent on November 13th 2010, 8:45 am

Ever wanted a time to reflect on past deeds? Childhood, risks taken or not, past loves and relationships gone astray? If not then this holds no revelence and should be discarded quickly on sight. If it is true then surely memories grasped your mind and came  back to the place where it was better or worse then how life is now. If there was nothing to go back on, just darkness and not the evil-shadowy-kind just the silent dark that sits in silence it could result in many reactions. Some would just try to move on; if remembering was impossible and some would cling on to the blankness constantly trying to nudge his brain and drive himself to the brink of insanity to reach even a fuzzy memory. Trent was the second part of the some people. It was a tragic hope which will always end in defeat but a desire to seek it out could only make it worse. 

A fist slammed on to the concrete wall that made up a strip of shops. The blow made no dent, crack or rumble in the building but anyone could tell that the person hit it hard and that surely it would sting. Not for him though, never for him..  Sometimes it never bothered the male, the whole not remembering really did have its advantage but sometimes it completely drove him out of his mind. Trent pulled his body in closer to the alleyway wall and rested his forehead on to the concrete surface. It was cold and unpleasent but it really did not matter at this time and wouldn't bother him if it did. The black locks of hair that usually hid an eye of his were scattered out from the sweat on his forehead; all the strands from the bangs now half covering both of the boy's eyes. His usual attire, dress shirt, vest and pants now seemed to spark no creative sense of fashion but rather a plain look that he always wore. Squeezing tightly his blue coloured irises for a long minute as well as clenching his teeth he pushed off the wall and turned around to lean on the same wall, opening and unclenching in the process. 

First District was already so quiet and somewhat tranquil, the night had only just began with the sky already turning dark. There were no civilians walking around so far and it was pretty much empty. To this it was good for Trent right now since he was muttering sentences and random words like a madman. Walking out of the alleyway his eyes searching around rapidly as his tongue stopped but his mind continued. Different theories on his past and how he lost came through and out of his mind, some involving aliens while others involved dimension rifts. With each thought, the left hand gripping the handle of Ripper, his sword became tighter. Finally as if a mini outburst of frustration took hold of him the male side kicked a poor defenceless trash can that stood idlely by, spilling its gross contents as it fell to the floor. Trent, regaining his composure somewhat as he watched some rodents scurry away from the scene, breathing heavily as if it took work for him to hit a trash can. This only made him mutter to himself "i need a drink" as he just stood there looking at the trash can before kicking it once more and had it in the air for a brief period of time. More of the trash scattered on the floor before the can landed on the stair of the district and began rolling down. 

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)
Trent

Back to top Go down

Cry Little Sister (open) Empty Re: Cry Little Sister (open)

Post by sara12169 on November 13th 2010, 10:22 pm

Sara was wandering around Traverse Town. She enjoyed the silence of the night. The peace and the beauty of it seemed so calming, and content. She sometimes wished that time would just stand still so she can enjoy the moment forever.

Sara then heard a loud crash. She then became alarmed and instantly looked over to where the sound came from. She saw a man with a sword gripped tightly in his hand next to a knocked down trash can which trash spilled out of. He muttered a few words and looked at the trash can before he kicked it. Sara couldn't help it, but stared at the man curiously.

"Is he upset?" Sara thought. "Maybe I should go and ask him?" She walked slowly toward the man, hoping that he was friendly. "Hello." She said in a cheerful way. "Are you feeling alright?"
sara12169
sara12169

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on November 14th 2010, 10:17 am

Hearing a voice from just a short distance, female his own voice automatically answered in a sarcastic fashion "yeah just peachy" the male had not removed his blue irises from the numerous pieces of trash on the floor and stairs and the trash can that rolled back and forth on its side. There was no desire to pick this mess up and no doubt the next morning someone else will do it, certainly a value of cleaniliness in this world much like most. The boy's light blue eyes looked upon the mess for a couple of moments before lifting his head and looking at the owner of the voice. Obviously a girl that was a few years younger then him but way more cheerful then him approached. Dropping his hand from the sword handle at the sight of a non threat; even though he would probably would not draw at a threat either he tried to regain the composure of a normal man. The boy wiped his black bang covered forehead with his dresshirt sleeve and grinned sheepishly. "Isn't it past your beddybyetime kid?" he asked sarcastically to the girl. 

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by sara12169 on November 15th 2010, 8:53 pm

Sara giggled a little. For some reason, she found it kind of funny. "I probably look young for my age." She replied. Sara then walked over to the kicked over trash can, then put it back in its original position. She started to pick up the papers and cans that fell on the floor and put them back in the trash can.
sara12169
sara12169

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on November 16th 2010, 8:20 am

The girl simply laughed at what he said, rather a sense of humor instead of a hot head anyday for Trent. Sarcastic lines usually ended with him getting beaten or harrassed in some way by a huge male and that situation just never seemed to end in his favour. When the girl began to pick up the kicked trash can and the scattered papers on the floor kind of made him annoyed and a bit surprised. Why would anyone pick up disgusting trash when they're not being paid for it? "still probably younger then me" he spoke again, his pupils training on her picking up the papers as if a duty she owed. Her being younger then him was the only reason he wasn't being a pervert right now as he would be with other females. "Never knew this place hired such young people to clean up the streets either. Thought that it was only Twilight town." Trent's voice was a drifting one, going off the tracks into a calmer state of mind. Sort of like a child after he throws a tanturm for a toy but has finally calmed down about it. The problem was still there however but he was trying not to think about it too much. "so kid whats your story?" he asked the girl. 

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by sara12169 on November 16th 2010, 5:54 pm

Picking up the last can on the floor, she looked at it and thought trying to find the right words to say. "Well, I was born in Twilight Town." she said in a soft voice.

"Don't get too comfortable with a person you don't even know." Sara thought. "When I four started to live alone." she said. " A couple of months ago, I found this." Sara put the last can in the trash can and sat down with her hands on her lap. She stuck out her hand, and summoned her keyblade. "I still don't know why I got it, but I want to use it to find two things that I lost when I was little." Sara then made the keyblade disappear. A teardrop formed in her eye. She wiped it away with her arm, and said in a soft voice,"that's my story."

Sara looked up at the man, and asked " What about you? What's your story?"
sara12169
sara12169

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on November 18th 2010, 7:55 am

The question had only mean why are you and whats your name but it was easily mistaken for actual story, story. Trent listened to this young girl with a bit of sympathy in his mind and thoughts but that was one the problems of living a life and remembering it. You miss stuff and all of that eventually begins to haunt the soul; young or old. It sort of made him feel a mix of both jealousy and gratefulness about the topic of memories and added a little more to his perception. when a keyblade appeared in her hands though, his eyes sparked and his eyes widened; a keyblade was a common sort of weapon but still relatively powerful. It wasn't his first time seeing one but it still intrigued the male's interest. His eyes lifted from the weapon to see the female wiping her eyes, her voice delicate as if talking more about the subject would completely shatter it into pieces. "ah..." it was hard to continue from that, especially with the 'i can't remember shit'. "the thing is i can't remember anything.. At all. Aside from a few months back, but it must have been hard and you must be lucky. Staying alive for that long on your own. Whats your name?" he asked now curious. 

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by sara12169 on November 18th 2010, 5:51 pm

When the man said"I can't remember anything" she thought "I guess both of us had something taken away from our childhood." Sara then heard the man say "What's your name?"

"Sara" she replied. She then stood up and said "That's my name. What yours?"
sara12169
sara12169

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on November 18th 2010, 6:19 pm

He nodded at the girl; a little smile on his face. "Trent Wesley" was his response back to Sara. For a moment though he came to a pause; sort of an awkward silence between the two. Thinking about that keyblade again; knowing that he would never be able to use a weapon like that because of the obvious reasons deeming him unfit. The boy's hand fidgeted around with the handle of Ripper at his side in thought; looking awfully displaced. "How skilled are you with that keyblade?" its going to take more then that to find the two things you lost."

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by sara12169 on November 18th 2010, 6:50 pm

"I guess I'm okay." Sara replied. "Although there is always room for improvement. She then smiled. "I wonder why Trent seems to be interested in the keyblade that I have" Sara thought. "Why do you want to know?" She asked.
sara12169
sara12169

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 18th 2010, 7:59 pm

Chan walked into Traverse Town and was marveled at the sight of it all. It looked like any other worlds he had been to and looked like it would be worth exploring. He walked around for a bit and then found a girl and a man talking to each other. The girl had a keyblade which greatly interested Chan. He decided to remove his hood for the first time letting someone see his face. He signaled his partner to stand back and stand down for the time being. Chan walked over and introduced himself. "Hello I am Chan Benjamin Gama. What are your names?" Chan waited patiently for a response.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on November 18th 2010, 8:43 pm

He nodded at the okay part, it seemed through his eyes that the girl was a little inexperienced but she understood that the weapon had value and power. A value and power that would always be lost on him but that aside he began to answer her question "heh i need improvement on just about everything but i wanted to because-" it was then another voice jumped in, male. His eyes shifted to look away from Sarah abd the rest of his head followed. It was just a boy with a simple hoodie that had randomly introduced himself and wanted to know their names; nothing out of the usual. Trent looked at him with slight disapproval at interrupting him while he was talking but did answer "Trent.." turning back to Sara he shrugged lightly, not really knowing what just happened. 

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by sara12169 on November 19th 2010, 4:22 pm

"I'm Sara" She said to the man that just came in. "It's a pleasure to meet you Chan." She smiled but was really as confused as Trent in the inside.
sara12169
sara12169

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 19th 2010, 4:29 pm

"Trent and Sara it is a pleasure to meet you both it is always nice to meet new friendly faces. Do you either of you need anything cause if you do I have no problems taking time out of my day to help for I have a keyblade." Chan summoned his Power of Three keyblade. Chan then sat down so that way he did not tower over anyone else.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on November 19th 2010, 7:32 pm

It was slightly odd seeing someone too damn friendly and eager. The whole behaviour seemed a bit blunt and stale to him, especially the charity work that apparently came out of being able to wield a keyblade. It was as though this guy was simply just showing off the key shaped weapon. A slight smirk blossomed on his lips if he ever thought about taking on this guy. Keyblades could be a powerful and dignified weapon yes but only the hands of the owner could make that happen. Trent wasn't wise to say the least but he worked with weapons enough to know that fact. He was the only one still standing up out of the three, no intention of sitting his ass on the floor and having the awkward tightness of his pants curl up if he sat cross legged. Simply, crossing his arms and looking down at Chan spoke with a tinge of cockiness "Nah, trust me i don't need anything from you" his gaze betrayed him though as he stared at the keyblade in the male's hands and started wondering whether he would be useful as well. 

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by sara12169 on November 20th 2010, 9:56 pm

''It's nice of you to offer but I don't really have anything that you could really help me with" Sara replied to Chan. For some reason she was thinking about what she told Trent. About the "two things" she had lost. "I probably shouldn't trouble anyone about those 'two things' " Sara thought.
sara12169
sara12169

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 20th 2010, 10:15 pm

"Everybody needs help, little girl," a voice said from within the dark around the trio. Before they could strain there eyes, a male walked out into the light, where they could clearly see him. He was old enough to be considered an adult, yet young enough to be considered foolish and reckless. His eyes flashed bright green, but were partially covered by his long, black hair, which blended in with the black ground. He wore a black hoodie, white pants, and black sneakers. He ended up standing next to Trent, who seemed less together than the male had last seen him.

"Sometimes, the people that need help the most don't know it," he finished, with an all knowing smirk. He then looked at Trent and said, "You seem...different," he mused, putting his finger on his nose, which was his thinking posture. "Did you get a haircut? Or perhaps, did you shave?"

After that, he turned to the others and said," I'm Shirou, by the way. Nice to meet you, although I don't really care about who you are." He then looked at the girl, then the boy who had a keyblade. He snorted. "You guys are breeding like rabbits. I enjoyed it much better when we were scarce," Shirou said, frowning slightly. He then scented the air and had a look of disgust. "Of course you guys stink of light," he said, sticking out his tongue, showing even more disgust. Light users were usually do-gooders. Those types. They always wanted to be the Hero or Heroine of the story. Shirou, while not filling the villain role, was more of the anti-hero of the story. He figured Trent was also. He then mentally shook his head of thoughts of him comparing himself to roles of a story. He really had to stop doing that.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 21st 2010, 9:28 pm

"Hello Shirou and I guess your right we are breeding into large numbers. I think its time you meet another one. Kori come." The man named Kori came from behind Shirou and bowed down to everyone. "So I guess you to gentlemen know each other. It doesn't matter to much, but I can't ignore someone who needs help it goes against my nature." Chan put away his keyblade so the Heartless wouldn't be attracted. "Maybe we should move to a bar or something so we blend in and don't look suspicious to any locals.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on November 21st 2010, 9:51 pm

"Calm down Shi."

Etzolix said has joined as well. Though, his tone was seemingly friendly, his voice carried out strong. He came in time to see the warrior put away his Keyblade. Oh, how original, a keyblade wielder. Fully stepping out of the alley, though stepping wouldn't be the right word. He wasn't on the same level as everyone else, he was standing sideways on the wall as if gravity didn't effect him, which it did but using one of his enchantments he could seem to defy it, thought it was just manipulation of molecules to give him this effect.

"Sorry to intrude but...I have no reason. Here out of boredom. Pardon, I'm Etzolix. How are the rest of you?"

He put on this polite facade to greet everyone, though Shi would most likely see through it a quick glance to let him know that he was going to initiate something.

"What's going on here?"

He asked using a mental form of communication while looking at the group as a whole instead of singling out Shi who was the one he was talking to mentally. Wearing the skin of the queen from the summons of which he tamed he dropped down on the ground upon everyone else's plane of communication, now leaning on one of the walls that made up the alley way. Analyzing everyone that was here, he was pretty sure he was familiar with all these faces but a refresher wouldn't be too bad.

"May I get your names? Not you Trent, not you Shi."

Though as he said Shi's name he knew he only went in public for certain goals/objectives.

"Are you really gonna do that again?"

A small sigh was let out as he closed his eyes.

"Just boredom I'm guessing?"

(Italics are me speaking to him in his mind with one of my enchantments)

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 21st 2010, 11:45 pm

Shirou's eyes narrowed at guy's statement. What a wannabe hero. Shirou would love to see the day where this guy would be put up against an actually villain, an actually threat. His hand subconsciously flexed. Shirou could be that person. Show them what it's like to be fighting for his life. Perhaps, in the process, get rid of the over population of keyblade wielders, or at the very least, beat them until they no longer carry the will to use the keyblade. Before Shirou could do anything, even decide on what he was going to do, he heard a familiar voice. Turning, he saw it was Etzolix, horizontally standing on a wall. Shirou snorted. Show off. And what was with that act he was playing off? What exactly was he trying to pull. Then, he heard Etzolix's voice within his head. Great, mental communication. With an internal sigh (that he made sure Etzolix would hear), he mentally told Etzolix what was going down.

"Basically, Trent here seems to be in a confused state of mental unhealth, or in other words, he's gone a bit crazy. Meanwhile, the other two (now three) are both keyblade wielders. The male has the hero complex and wants to help out anybody he can, while the girl over there seems to have a problem she's unwilling to announce."

Shirou watched as Etzolix continued put up the facade. If it was for Shirou's prior knowledge of Etzolix, he would have also been tricked. He sighed slightly, outloud this time, thinking if Etzolix would do anything that he would actually do tonight. He sighed once again when Etzolix accused (mentally) him of being here.

"Unlike last time, it isn't for boredom. It's for the simple fact of frustration and annoyance. There are keyblade wielders frolicking around everywhere, and they're such pretentious wannabe heros. I just figured I'd teach them a lesson in what really happens. Maybe scar them mentally enough to make them never want to use the keyblade again...or help," Shirou replied, casually. He didn't go around senselessly beating people...anymore.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on November 22nd 2010, 1:18 pm

The male had simply kept quiet until Shi had come out of the darkness in a mysterious but bluntly out of the shadows; joining into the conversation. He seemed to have noticed that Trent was out of his normal behaviour well at least from last time they spoke to each other. It was true that he had thrown a fit earlier about his memories, trying to beat up a wall and abuse a trash can but right now this Chan kid was getting on his nerves. Shi picked up on that but Trent just sort of looked at him for a second before moving on to an important thought in his brain. Did I shave? The male had totally forgot whether he did or not and began rubbing his cheeks and chin. No visible hairs were there yet but he could feel the light unseeable ones just poking out. Huh. His hand was still on his chin when Shi continued to speak to the two keybladers about the rapid numbers of their kind increasing and them smelling of light. Not really participiating in this conversation just allowed his blue eyes to switch between the male and female keyblade wielders.

The Keyblade wielding male spoke up and Trent made a snorting laughing sound that came from the back of his throat. Proposing that in the empty streets of this time of night they would look suspiscious to the locals but the bar idea sounded nice. His lips were dry and throat wanted to be quenched. "but as you can see.. we don't need any help." The male spoke to the determined male while noticing how tense Shirou was getting. It was then that Etzolix also joined the conversation, standing on the freaking wall and trying to ease Shi. Trent was again quiet, no reason for him to speak or contribute to the conversation but waited to see what happened; his eyes tracing each face of the people around him.

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by sara12169 on November 22nd 2010, 2:10 pm

It seemed like so many people were coming in on the conversation. "Was it Chan and my keyblades that attracted so much attention? " Sara thought. She then heard the man with the name Etzolix ask for Chan and Sara's name. "Sara" she replied. She took a glance at Trent and Chan, wondering about how he felt about the topic going on.
sara12169
sara12169

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 22nd 2010, 4:35 pm

Chan noticed all the new faces here and was getting uneasy about a fight breaking. Thankfully he had Kori on the roofs keeping an eye on everyone. "Hello Etzolix my name is Chan. Kori do you have the food." Kori jumped down from the roof and unfolded a blanket revealing some bread, olive oil, and every drink you could imagine. "Sorry this is all have, but I thought it would be nice to have a little snack. Please help yourselves."
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on November 22nd 2010, 5:12 pm

Suddenly there was a smash of glass as a green cloaked figure came flying through the front window of a local pub about 80 feet away from the group of people.

Balendin picked himself up out of the shattered glass around him and began to dust himself off. As he did this, two large thugs came out of the bar. The first one came at him and threw a punch. Balendin blocked the incoming punch with his left arm and sent a powerful punch with his right fist into the thug's stomach. The thug fell to the ground. Seeing his companion taken down so quickly; the second thug drew a knife before he charged. In one fluid motion, Balendin's katana was drawn out of it's sheath and sent slashing at the man's dagger thus knocking it out of his hand. The thug stared at Balendin dumbfounded.

"I suggest you and your friend go back in there and pay your tab and for this window. Then I suggest you two hurry on home before you get yourselves hurt."

The one thug helped his companion up and they both scurried back into the bar. Balendin let out a sigh. Ever since Forte had disappeared; Traverse Town had been a wreck. Since it's militia was in disarray from lack of leadership; Traverse Town's criminals had become more and more bold.

Balendin looked around him and spotted the group of people. Seeing a few familiar faces, he headed over to them. He nodded his head at Shirou and offered a slight bow to Etzolix.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on November 22nd 2010, 5:34 pm

"Insanity's good..but do what you want. I'll just be spectating instead of ruining your flow this time."

An easy response made to Shi so that he didn't continue to drag on a slightly uninteresting topic. Newer warriors constantly came and gone while only few stayed and became part of the successful crop that developed into those that had potential. Even then they leave eventually, all people do as Etzolix had

"Hello, Sara, Chan."

Another fake smile plastered on his face but nothing overly cheesy but nothing overly inviting. Of course, things were never calm and someone had fell out of the window. As he stood Etzolix saw that it was Balendin and that he had confronted two thugs, it seems that a crime had been committed, tho' that was obvious.

"So what happened here Balendin?" Etzolix asked as he had given a slight bow out of respect, or at least Etzolix had assumed that what was the bow was for.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next