» Marionette
Halloween Party--(Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Halloween Party--(Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Halloween Party--(Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Halloween Party--(Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Halloween Party--(Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Halloween Party--(Open)

Go down

Halloween Party--(Open) Empty Halloween Party--(Open)

Post by Etzolix on November 1st 2010, 12:37 am

((No random massacres killing everyone. But, fighting to the death is fine.))

Posters scattered across the the universe to alert those of the party that was going on. It was one in celebration of which this world was named after. It was located all across the world where the festivities seemed to be never ending. The realisticness of the theme would surely be more...er...realistic since this was a Halloween based world, and all the graveyards and decorations that gave the aura of Halloween were legit and not cheap knock offs. An attraction that would be added was a hayride, stolen from those parties he's heard about. It was more of those romantic type rides...except it was meant to be scary which it really wasn't. There was another ride that went in a circle, a small boring circle that went on and on forever, and it seemed to be drawing the biggest crowd, but no one was getting in because it kept going on continuously...a flaw in it's design. Other than that there was practically every ride imaginable...like a cart that was pulled by werewolves and a mansion where zombies would attack you and you would shoot dart arrows at them in sport, and good jest. This was what the posters were saying, though the Halloween King wouldn't be found just yet, you couldn't pull the ace out your sleeve from the beginning.

Last edited by Etzolix on November 1st 2010, 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Halloween Party--(Open) Empty Re: Halloween Party--(Open)

Post by natalie on November 1st 2010, 1:23 am

Rides. Laughter. Fun. Scares. All the things that Tallie loved. She walked in amongst the people attending the party at her homeworld. Her almost luminous bright green eyes flashed from one ride to another, not sure which one to go on first. Her blood red lips were in a small smile on her face. She was comfortable here. There was plenty of people attending so no one would take immediate notice of her, just the way she liked it. Even though she was a generally bubbly person, there were times where she prefered to be conservative.
She went and got herself a drink from a stand and sat down on a bench. She sipped from her glass and started to work out which rides she must go on.

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie
Max magic: 40

Trix
Max magic: 30

Halloween Party--(Open) 1-2016928-1737-t
natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on November 1st 2010, 6:12 am

Ren sighed; glancing around at the general festivities and the overall supposed scary atmosphere. Not that he had anything against Halloween, he actually loved Halloween Town, but to him Halloween was really just another day. Of course, in Halloween Town Halloween was not just another day, but Rens views differed slightly for some reason unknown. This may be attributed to the fact that you just plain out could not scare the angel; which may have taken away from the mysterious antics that Halloween suggested.

Never the less he had visited Halloween Town solely because he wanted to visit one of his favourite worlds; and besides, a party is a party.

So, standing in his white clothing with its red trim the male stood out like a UV light to a vampire. That wasn't his own design though, a little trick the world decided to play on him he had always guessed. Walking around the main square looking for something to do he noticed the Zombie Mansion; might be fun, and maybe even try and get a basic scare on. Most people he walked by sneered and waved happily; they all knew Ren well.

A few discrete glances had him spotting Tallie, someone he had met long ago atop the Summit in the Land of Dragons. Ren didn't wave, or acknowledge her; but he did smirk, he had decided on what to do.

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
Halloween Party--(Open) Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on November 1st 2010, 10:50 am

The black-cloaked figure walked slowly through the attractions that dotted Halloween town. It actually seemed less spooky then usual. Usually it was dark and eerie, but today it was filled with attractions and people.

Balendin once again reached up to touch his right cheek. When he entered Halloween town, five particular scars would always appear there. Anyone looking at them would think that he had once been slashed across the face by humanoid fingernails. The funny thing was that he had a blurry memory of something like that happening.

Balendin scrunched his nose for a second. The smell of garlic laid thickly on him. The reason was that upon entering this planet two pocket covered belts would appear running down his torso. Inside these pockets were cloves of garlic and vials of what appeared to be water. Also Balendin randomly had wooden stakes appear on his person and also a silver cross and chain appeared around his neck.

Balendin studied the crowd with his usual caution. He saw no apparent threats. Most people just seemed to be having fun. He did see one person he recognized which was Renzenku. He was smirking for some reason.

Balendin was not sure if it was safe to be here. Last time he was here the world had been ruled by the great Pumpkin King Yima, but apparently things had changed since then. From the information Balendin had gathered, the world was now under the control of Etzolix. Balendin knew little about Etzolix since he had only met him one time. He did not know if Etzolix came to power through peaceful means or maybe a violent coup d'état, but if the later was true he would rather not be caught up in a possible clash between loyalist and rebel forces.

Balendin looked around trying to find a food stand of some sort. Not seeing one in the immediate vicinity; he continued onward.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by sara12169 on November 1st 2010, 10:25 pm

Sara loved Halloween. She would remember the times when she would go trick-or-treating with her parents every time Halloween came around. Those were unforgettable moments. Sara then walked slowly admiring the decorations. Everything seemed so spectacular and wonderful at that moment.

Sara was thinking on going on the rides, but she wasn't really sure which one to go on. They all seemed exciting and intriguing. Wondering which ride she would decide to go on first, she just stood motionless, looking pensive.
sara12169
sara12169

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on November 2nd 2010, 5:31 pm

Shirou was sitting in his room of Halloween Town, on his bed. He yawned widely while reading a book. His back was leaned against a wall. Although he knew what day it was, he wasn't really interested. After about an hour of continous reading, he set down his book and got up. Stretching, he thought it was about time to join the fesitivies. Even if he wasn't interested, he wasn't going to miss a chance to create some chaos. He took off the enchantment that retained his normal appearance. His hair turned from black to a snow white color, while his eyes turned from bright green to bright red. Fangs grew in his mouth, and his skin color turned completely pale and almost lifeless. White, large, cat ears formed out of his human ears and a long tail appeared above his bottom. And lastly, his hoodie disappeared and there was a simple black t-shirt with a cat insignia on it. It matched with his white jeans and sneakers. Shirou looked at himself in the mirror. He liked the look, and he had the option of running around looking like this on other world. Although, he didn't feel like running around looking like a cat person. Perhaps he would if he ever ruled this world. Smirking, Shirou walked out of his door and went to the center of the festivities.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Djinni on November 2nd 2010, 6:35 pm

Celeste Hikamaru peeked in the square curiously along with her darker counterpart, Chi Kuroi. Chi whined--
"C'mon, Celeste, this isn't near as awesome as the haunted house from earlier. You got a good scare then!" She squealed in laughter as Celeste pouted.
"Chi~ don't be mean! Let's just enjoy the party, ne?" Celeste continued to the main square and saw a few people, but the party was just beginning. Chi sighed and went off, looking around; this was her specialty, snooping in other people's business and that sort of thing.

"Fine, Miss Angel. Just know I'll be somewhere else."
However, she didn't want to upset the King-- maybe he'd have some nice opportunities up his sleeve... or maybe someone close to him, at least! "I think I may explore," She thought. Taking a better look around, she saw a boy with white hair and cat ears, just like hers. She hummed and raised a brow.
"S'cuse me," She ventured, grinning lightly. "Do you know if there's anything actually interesting to do around here?"

As for Celeste, she wandered to a nearby snack table and hummed lightly herself, picking up a strawberry and eating it, then sitting down in a chair and just listening to music, waiting for more people to get here.
Djinni
Djinni

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on November 3rd 2010, 4:47 pm

In the graveyard a rather dark and ominous figure appeared. A tall slender figure with large extended wing span twice the size of his body spread out in a stretch. A large crimson red scarf wrapped around his neck as he made his way towards the town square. He walked slowly towards the town as he cracked a cold smile getting to the gate and kicking it open with a loud slam. His maniac smile crept across his face as he opening his mouth to say one thing.

"Who called for strippers..."

As he said that he spread his arm open of Lilith and Succubus costumed girls ran from behind him around to mingle with the party goers.

"I couldn't think what was better...so I grabbed both. Not that it would be a problem.."

Jet looked around as he laughed robustly.

"Now where is the chicken. I know that feathered lizard is around here somewhere. Well... I'm going to go pet some werewolves. Oh that reminds me...I hope he won't be made if I brought extra guest....Nahh its a party how can there be too many."

As he said that even more "costume clad" people arrived a few vampires and other ghastly demonic creatures. Even a kappa appeared though instantly jumped in the soup goo like water and splashed around a bit.

"You know the best thing about a party is you don't have to clean up even though you made the mess."

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on November 3rd 2010, 6:07 pm

Etzolix looked through the window of his bedroom, the guests seem to have arrived. The only thing that had really changed of this world was the attractions made, if anything he made this more of the commercialized cartoon like version of Halloween merely for the sake of the party. But that was in more of the festival part of the town, all else remained the same when it came to appearance though new additions appeared along with the presence of Jet Enduro from Space paranoids. Always bringing his own type of fun he was glad that he came, things would be more interesting this way but Etzolix wasn't ready to show himself just yet. A bit more observing of who was around. Those that he was most familiar with were Shirou, Renzenku and, one of his oldest friends that still was around; Kotor. Aside from that there were some faces he's seen, and never really interacted with aside a meeting or two with them and now there were a couple of presences he weren't familiar with. A reoccurring habit caused him to look at everyones racial and elemental signatures that he hadn't been familiar with. After he was done with that he looked around and the stage he was looking for had been located. Using the power of Biscuit's gem in his veins he teleported onto said stage. Moving the microphone toward his mouth he stood there in his zombie like state where he clothes attempted to close each gash and rip there was but the world was forcing it to rip apart again so it was a constant struggle giving him the aura of ghoul like state. His white hair slightly covering his ocher eyes as looked across to everyone who entered his world, or any guests that just came from their houses. "Welcome."

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Shirou on November 6th 2010, 12:29 am

Shirou looked at the girl with cat ears who had spoken to him and blinked. She was asking him what to do that was interesting. He smirked. He pointed at Etzolix and said, "you see that guy up there, with the white hair and zombie-like? He's the King's assistant and a real pussy. You should go fuck with him. He's really, really, annoying and a douchebag. Easy person to mess with." With that, Shirou turned away from the girl with the cat ears and disappeared in the crowd. Shirou ended up at the back of the stage, hidden from view.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Djinni on November 6th 2010, 7:36 am

Chi raised a brow and looked up at the man he spoke of. Assistant? She wasn't interested in the assistant, only the king. Besides, though she liked to cause trouble she knew she wasn't that strong yet. She frowned and tried to follow the boy but he'd disappeared. Oh, well.
Djinni
Djinni

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on November 6th 2010, 8:51 pm

Balendin's search for a food stand finally came to an end. He had finally spotted one that was loaded with a variety of fruit. As he walked towards it; he noticed two girls with cat ears. The two split up. One seemed to have the same idea as him and headed towards the food stand. The other seemed to be heading towards a interesting looking character that had cat ears, red eyes, and white hair. It took Balendin a few seconds to realize that it was Shirou. Shirou and the girls spoke briefly. Shirou smirked and pointed towards some guy on a stage. Balendin could only assume that Shirou was up to no good and it seemed he was trying to drag that girl into it.

After stocking up on a large supply of fruit; Balendin sat in a chair near the other girl with cat ears.

"It looks like your friend over there may be about to get into some trouble. She was just talking with a young lad named Shirou who has a habit of causing mischief that leads to dangerous situations."

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Djinni on November 7th 2010, 7:59 am

Celeste tilted her head and looked over at Chi.
"Oh, thank you... but she's always getting into trouble..."
She facepalmed.
"Anyway, it looks like she's not going along with it. May I ask your name?" Celeste brightened as Chi headed for a snack table across the square.
Djinni
Djinni

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on November 9th 2010, 2:11 am

Tallie looked around she saw a lot of people she knew, and many that she didn't. She still hadn't decided on what rides to go on, so she decided to go for a wander around the party. She put down her drink on a near-by table and started to walk through a large crowd of people. Her torn clothes rustling in a breese that never blew.

Trix wasn't sure where Tallie was. She wasn't familiar with Tallie's appearance in Halloween Town. She went on to the tips of her toes so she could see over everyone's heads. She caught a glimpse of a dark purple hoodie that was familiar. She started to weave in and out of people's way so she could reach her. Trix followed Tallie until they both broke free of the crowd.

"Tallie." Trix called out, "I decided I would come. I was bored at home."

Tallie turned around. The blue tips of her hair making a blue ring as they twirled around. She wasn't sure if Trix would come, but it looks like her best friend couldn't resist coming.

"Hey, you made it." She said as she hugged Trix.

"There's a lot of people here. I didn't think there would be this many people," Trix said, "I like this look on you."

"Thanks. I you visited me more you would see me like this more." Tallie replied.

They both started walking and commenting on the occasional object as they passed it by.

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie
Max magic: 40

Trix
Max magic: 30

Halloween Party--(Open) 1-2016928-1737-t
natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on November 9th 2010, 8:10 am

Balendin took a bite out of an apple in his hand. He did not see any danger of telling this girl his name. It was not like he was keeping it a secret. He waited until he finished chewing before speaking; seeing that it would be improper to talk with your mouth full.

"People call me Balendin. Now if I may have your name, we can consider ourselves acquaintances."

He took another bite of his apple and looked at the man on the stage again. After he finished chewing; he spoke again.

"That man may be the new King around here. I only met that Etzolix fellow once and he was wearing a mask, but this guy on the stage has a similar feel."

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on November 10th 2010, 1:57 pm

Such crowded streets but it was expected after all. This night only would be perfect for being here so the amount of people and the festival made perfect sense. All Hallows Eve on a world named after the event itself, the townspeople of this place might have been working on this thing all year and when the next morning comes they will start working on next year's. It seemed pointless to plan a festival all year for one night but who was to judge on what these people's (and not so people) passion was? Especially from a person who had no real passion in life except for the splender of bloodshed. The reason for his existence grew a little thin, to him as well as others but everyones reason for existence for others tends to fog as personal bias goes. It wasnt that he had actually wanted to find a better passion though, he was pretty content how he was lately and besides he was a minor or non existant blimp on everyones radar as he realized. That actually made him happy instead of some prick breathing down his neck. 

The lights glittered dazzling as people amoung people walked past him from all different directions, talking, laughing and looking amazed at their new forms that apon entering this town of Halloween had caused them to morph into creatures of the night and under the bed terrors. Trent's form like his past visits remained the same with deathly pale skin that looked like it never met the sun rays, blue eyes that now seemed brighter then natural and the canine teeth in his mouth seemed to extend just a little more then usual. More so evident was the weight loss that came with this form, trent had always been a little skinny but this nothing like this. His wrists were skinny and his skin seemed to to cling to the outline of the bone, broad shoulders that the male had gave the illusion that they have shrunk in size. His clothes; the usual dress shirt, vest and pants were hanging off his body like drapes. Why he had taken the form of an anorexic pretty boy vampire had been a mystery to the male but he had gotten used to it. Though the people trying to sell him glitter were annoying. 

Random stands came to the male's attention quickly and disappeared even more quickly from his mind as they did sight. He had just been wandering these streets, taking in none of the faces around him, no point to see a familiar. The reasons why he had come here was of the usual, pick up a girl and either score or go to another but besides girls always seemed to love the bloodsucker type. Maybe thats why this form bended his shape and form to this shape. A bony hand traced over the halloween merchandise of one stand, each finger brushing over the shape of the keychains and mini jack o lanturns with light up faces. Since the shopkeeper was no where in his sight the male continued fiddling with these trinkets with an absent mind. At least until something interesting leaves its mark. 

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)
Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dythnix on November 12th 2010, 4:29 am

It had been a long time since the pair had set foot in this world, and it still retained it's old charm that felt so much closer to home than anywhere else they had been. The world was a lot more alive than usual however, abuzz with the feeling of festivity. Reina gently swished her tail pretending not to be impressed with the world, though a spark of imagination could be detected in her eye by the wary watcher. Nydith on the other hand was obviously excited, he loved nothing more than to enjoy a party, especially an unbirthday.
Have a grand hollow-weenuh!
Good hollw-weenuh to you!
Why it is indeed a great hollow-weenuh!

He continued to recite this over and over, trying to perfect his greeting. Reina was getting quite irritable at his persistence and mispronunciation of the phrase.
It's hullow-ween, not hallow-weenuh. And your greeting is just fine norma-
But that's the thing! We've never been to a hullow-ween party! Don't you want to leave a good first impression?
She twitched her ear in frustration at his childish behavior, but she decided to put up with it all for his sake... recently she realized she hasn't given him enough freedom, so in her own way, this little party would make up for it. However, she also planned on doing as little work as possible.
I'm going to go over there and find the food, do NOT blow anything up, steal anything, "Play" with the children, or chase the balloons.
She flicked a strand of hair from her face away and turned around about to stalk off. Nydith needed to protest however.
I only blow up oragami, I haven't stolen in years, I am more gentle with kids now, and that balloon was asking for it!
She spun around like an angry mother and marched up to his face. She may have stood shorter than he, but her presence just dwarfed his ten-fold.
I don't care! I really don't want to attract attention right now, okay?
She stalked off before he could respond, and he wandered into the crowd wishing "Happy hullow-weenuh"'s to random people.

Max MP: 40
Reina's max MP: 30

"`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe." - From the poem "Jabberwocky"
Dythnix
Dythnix

Back to top Go down

Post by Chan Gama on November 12th 2010, 9:01 pm

Chan was walking into town after his long break and decided he would have a little fun while he was here and hopefully find some friends. He purchased some scaramel apples and a Coke. He was approached by a random person and watched them yell "Happy hullow-weenuh" and run off towards someone else. "Note to self stay away from him." He was walking towards one of the rides when he saw a lot of new faces that seemed like they would know Renzenku. He decided to ride the Scarris Wheel to pass a little time.
Chan Gama
Chan Gama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down