» Marionette
A topic showing the story line. EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A topic showing the story line. EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A topic showing the story line. EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A topic showing the story line. EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A topic showing the story line. EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A topic showing the story line.

Go down

A topic showing the story line. Empty A topic showing the story line.

Post by Naraca on October 1st 2010, 1:08 am

Hello, Naraca again here with another brilliant idea. How about this site has a topic explaining the current story and explaining current events. Why you ask? well because I just joined and I have no idea what going on. I keep having to look at the dates on posts to see if I should post there or if the topic has long since been dead. I am so confused and I also speak for any new members that might be coming as well.

For example:

The Story so far: This RPG takes place 10 years after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2. The Nobodys have returned and they are now gluing party hats on everyone they see. Sora has tried to stop them but during the 10 years he caught a horrible case of hemorrhoids and he is now in the hospital in a never ending battle with ass sores. Riku now try's to fight them but he's to busy hitting on Kairi to care.

Current events: Roxas just grew his first chest today lets give him a big round of applause for that. Goofy and Donald are now always on the computer playing on twitter. For some reason Cloud has now shaved his head and, guess what...They heartless are still taking peoples hearts.

If you could make something like this it would really help today's up and coming members, as well make current members know where all the action is. Please consider this. If you have any questions, please ask away.
Naraca
Naraca

Back to top Go down

A topic showing the story line. Empty Re: A topic showing the story line.

Post by The Cloaked One on October 1st 2010, 2:58 am

There is already an area that essentially functions as what you mention here, just minus the "current events" thing, seeing as how, well, they'd be current events impossible to summarize due to them currently taking place. The Site History section provides a fair outline of most of the significant events that have taken place, however, the reality of it is that the history depends on who is asking, and who is telling. New members may not fully understand what happened and why, and older members may not remember every detail. While some members may have participated in the Great War, others may have stood by and idly watched the conflict unfold, and others may have ignored it entirely. Each of the three would have different understandings and opinions on the whos, whats, wheres, whens and whys. All you can hope for, is that you find a worthwhile and reliable source of said information.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraca on October 5th 2010, 4:34 pm

While that does sound like a good source, I did not know that until you told me right? It would be better to have a topic specifically made to inform others on to whats going on.
Naraca
Naraca

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on October 5th 2010, 6:22 pm

There is a TOPIC located with in the forum labeled "Site history" within the category named "site history".

https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/site-history-f130/historical-recount-of-kingdom-hearts-t1141.htm

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraca on October 6th 2010, 5:18 pm

All I'm saying is that it would be easier to have a topic designed to inform others on the story. Do you really want every new member to ask whats going on in the story, and you have to tell them to check the site history topic. Why not just have topic labeled "The story so far..." Or something like that.
Naraca
Naraca

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on October 6th 2010, 8:34 pm

I think he's talking about personal history's which would be in the Character Journals, in the creation section.

A topic showing the story line. ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on October 6th 2010, 8:37 pm

That's different. He's talking about the entire storyline as what's happened so far in character.

That topic I gave the link too, which gives both OOC and IC info of what's happened over the years and he just doesn't get that searching for the topic isn't that hard if the person really wants to know about the plot.

There isn't many things "Site History" can be interpreted into.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down