I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Two Heads are better than one (Open, join for god sake.) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Two Heads are better than one (Open, join for god sake.) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Two Heads are better than one (Open, join for god sake.) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Two Heads are better than one (Open, join for god sake.) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Two Heads are better than one (Open, join for god sake.) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Two Heads are better than one (Open, join for god sake.)

Go down

Two Heads are better than one (Open, join for god sake.) Empty Two Heads are better than one (Open, join for god sake.)

Post by Zihark on September 26th 2010, 7:05 pm

The rain splashed around Zihark's person, forming puddles. He was soaked. His cloak was lying in the dirt, abandoned, the weight would only slow him down. More heartless were waiting than he had been led to believe. A foolish heartless leaped out infront of the others. He vanished in an instant, Zihark's blade was drawn, outstretched as his enemy disappeared into the dark mist. Swords, identical to Karamat appeared and started to circulate around him, there were 4 swords total. One of the swords darted out and impaled a soldier. It disappeared along with the heartless. Zihark slowed the swords down, stepping in between them, he exited the safety of his sphere. The swords sped to their orignal speed. Zihark pushed his sword down hard, the water immediately exited his blade. Both sides charged. Zihark pivoted to the left catching a bold heartless of gaurd. A horizontal slash killed the two weak shadows. The youth jumped over a Neo Shadow, hoping to avoid damage. Neo wouldn't be so easily fooled and attacked Zihark, leaving four claw marks streaking his side. Enraged Zihark slit the heartless's neck before it could react. The trail of blood mixed with the mud. It taunted the monsters who only wanted more to flow.

The heartless's suddenly stopped their attack and moved to the side, leaving a path way. The boy was confused, until he saw one lone figure standing in the opening of the path. The heartless disapaited leaving the two figures alone. Zihark charged throwing one more sword as he attacked. The member's blades clashed, leaving a ringing in the court yard. His opponent side stepped avoiding the projectile. Zihark leg swiped the mysterious man. As he dropped he fell to the ground. Zihark took a blow to the arm, the sword left a four inch long slit in Zihark's arm. A stream of blood was falling down his now drooping arm and onto the floor. This just fueled his anger. Zihark kicked the fallen man on the chest. His final swords darted out impaling the immoble man in the shoulder blades. He removed the man's hood, revealing his face. Walking away, holding his arm Zihark thought, *They're getting stronger.* as the figure disappeared. The heartless returned, angered over the death of there superior. Zihark pulled out Forgiving Bliss, using it in unison with Karamat.

(-15 MP, 50 MP left)

Last edited by Zihark on October 11th 2010, 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Two Heads are better than one (Open, join for god sake.) ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Two Heads are better than one (Open, join for god sake.) Empty Re: Two Heads are better than one (Open, join for god sake.)

Post by natalie on September 27th 2010, 3:22 am

Tallie and Trix were out messing around in the rain of Tallie's homeworld. The two girls were running around doing cartwheels and other acrobatics. They both did a somersault at the same time and collided, landing in a heap on the floor. They both looked at each other and started to laugh uncontrolibly, they fell silent after a short while and heard the sounds of battle in the distant.

Tallie's face became serious, "What the hell is going on over there?" she asked.

"I have no idea, but mabey we should check it out." Trix replied.
The two girls set off jogging towards the noise, both of them covered in mud and soaked to the bone. They got to the end of a path just in time to see a boy kill a hooded figure. Just at that moment some of the work Jet had done in Tallie's mind started to unravell. Oh no... Seeing that guy in the hood must have done something, Tallie thought.

They both watched as hoards of heartless appeared. Trix pulled out her blade and Tallie only retrived Tormented, her bow and arrow, they both rushed in to help the boy. Tallie stood at the opening of the path, trying not to look at the body of they man in fear that it would unlock more things in her mind. She got into her stance, legs separated slightly and breathing even, she loaded the bow and lifted it to her eye and took careful aim at a heartless about to attack Trix, it was getting ready to jump just as Tallie's arrow went straight into it head leaving a spray of dark blood in the air.

Trix looked over at Tallie and gave her a curt nod in acknowledge of her killing the heartless. She swept her arms overhead bringing the sword down onto the shoulder of a heartless, as it was going down it raked it's claws against her leg causing her to go down on one knee. She looked around, there were a lot of heartless, she was not sure if they would be able to take them all on.

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie
Max magic: 40

Trix
Max magic: 30

Two Heads are better than one (Open, join for god sake.) 1-2016928-1737-t
natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Two Heads are better than one (Open, join for god sake.) Empty Re: Two Heads are better than one (Open, join for god sake.)

Post by Zihark on September 28th 2010, 8:42 pm

Zihark, with his swords in hand his hands, began to wreak havoc on the army, prefering to attack the weaker ones to weed out the numbers. Zihark Leaped into the air, above the heads of all the heartless, and begun to spin rapidly; causing the wind the whip him around. The assualt shredded the 10 foot radius of minisucle heartless to disappear. A quick glance to the right revealed a duo of young ladies, adding to his side. He caught sight of the arrow connecting with the heartless's head. A devilish smirk formed on the lips of his mouth. *If she is precise with that she could be a threat.* The compeditive nature was flairing up. The handles of his swords bonded together. Zihark swung his sword in an X pattern slicing a soldier in half, he spun around in a 360* spin continuing his movements. His Knife stuck into the head of a shadow that was jumping at one of the youthful girls. It's body was pinned to the tree, it squirmed, and died. His swords disconnected into each hand.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on October 11th 2010, 1:48 am

((sorry for late reply, internet crashed :P))

Trix held her blade up deflecting another set of claws. The heartless stumbled and she took the opportunity, she thrust her sword into the heartless' chest and twisted, hearing a sickening crack she pulled the blade. She quickly rose from her knee and kicked a heartless that had gotten too close and spun her blade in a quick arc slicing open it's stomach.

Tallie loaded two arrows into her bow, Tormented, and aimed for a pair of flying heartless. She took a deep breath and released the arrows each one hitting home with a thwack, they fell from the sky and crushed a group of shadows. Tallie looked over her shoulder and saw that she did not have many arrows left, so she put down Tormented and pulled Eternal Bliss from it's sheath. She ran into the middle of the fight and took advantage of the rain. She concentrated on the puddles and the rain from the sky and built the water up around her and released it all outwards, hitting all the heartless who were unfortunate enough to be standing near her.

Trix flipped over a solider that was just about to do a spin kick and stabbed her sword through it's back. She looked around, their numbers were slowly dwindling. She started to pull the sword out but she turned too late and a heartless had leapt on her, her sword out of reach, she kicked off the heartless and landed two jabs to it's ribs and one to it's head, hoping to distract it enough so she could get her sword. It stumbled slightly and Trix dived for her blade and swung it at it's head, severing it from it's body.

Tallie: [40 - 30 = 10mp]

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on October 11th 2010, 2:14 am

Zihark was sprayed with water from the girl. His entire person now soaked to the bones. As Zihark moved his limbs, the water around him moved. The two swords began to lift out of the ground and rotate around his person. Zihark sprinted throughout the large army. The swords of light weeding out the shadows while moving out of the way for his main weapons. The black and white metal glistened in the moonlight, in contract to the dull black creatures.

Ghosts began appearing through the trees. The only white beings to be seen in the forests. They encircled Zihark, their candles dimly lighting the forest. Zihark was pounced upon by the group. Only one managed to get through the rotating swords. He raked his claws across Zihark's face. Zihark used Forgiving Bliss to end it's life. He took off his tunic and shirt. Setting them next to the tree. Five large puncture wounds would be seen in the still lit candle light if someone glanced his way. Zihark lifted his swords parallel to each other. In a spark of twilight the swords bonded together.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on October 11th 2010, 3:21 am

Tallie looked around as they were joined by more heartless, but they were quickly taken care of by the man. She looked at him and saw his wounds, she had gotten distracted and allowed herself to be hit by a solider. Tallie went through the air and hit a nearby tree, she heard a crack as her ribs hit the trunk. It's not so bad....I've had worse wounds that a cracked rib..., she thought. Slowly she picked herself up, holding her side with her right hand and brandishing her sword with her left. She pulled her wet black hair from her eyes, the scar on her cheek a ghostly white in the moonlight.

Trix saw Tallie hit the tree and a soft gasp escaped her mouth. She went to rush over when she saw Tallie start to pick her self up. "You okay?!" Trix yelled while fending off a heartless.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You know I've had worse!" Tallie yelled in reply.

Trix saw the last group of heartless, they were a mix of strong and weak. They started to spread out but she sent a wall of flame all around the group trapping them, if the weaker ones tried to pass through they would die but if the stronger ones did, they would only be wounded.

Trix: [30 - 20 = 10mp]

Last edited by natalie on October 11th 2010, 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add mp)

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on October 11th 2010, 10:53 pm

Zihark watched the whole thing. A blink in response to the crack he had heard, but if she could get back up she could deal. A wall of flame erupted. With a smirk, Zihark stuck his sword in the fire. After a few seconds things would get very.... interesting.

As he pulled it out it was red. He pressed it on his face the wound closed and began to numb itself. Barely an itch now. Zihark swung his sword, slicing a soliders arm. In a panic it ran in circles, the red hot wound burning. Zihark did the same fashion to others, amused with the responses. A smile played upon his face. Are you ok? Zihark's back was lit up his face still invisible in contrast.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Patch on October 15th 2010, 8:16 pm

Patch started running towards the noise. He came to a clearing and seeing three figures among heartless, two of them were familiar the other was not. He took a step forward and saw Tallie hitting the tree and he grimaced when he heard the crack. He ran out towards her and murmered a greeting as he ran past Trix. "Oh my god, Tallie are you okay?" he said hurridly as he went to hold her up. "What is happening here?" Patch asked, his violet-flecked eyes scanning the remains of heartless.
Patch
Patch

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraca on October 26th 2010, 5:08 pm

Exploring the town of Halloween was Naraca. For a while now he had been watching the battle unfold between Heartless a Nobody and two girls. They both seemed like they were fairing OK against the heartless until one of the girls suffered and injury from heartless.
Standing in a dark alley Naraca was more curious then feeling the need to step in at the moment. A few heartless were still surrounding them. Although mostly minor heartless and two major heartless Naraca knew that they would be attacked soon.
Standing at an alarming 7 feet in height and probably the biggest man you have ever seen Naraca truely was the one of the physically strongest around.

Taking one more quick look at the heartless Naraca made his move. He charged forward, towards the minor, armored heartless first. Right away they all noticed him. There were only 6 of them in total Naraca charged towards. One of them jumped in front of Naraca and attempted to stop him in his tracks by cutting him with one of it's claws. Instead, it met a powerful, right, gaunleted fist that slammed into the heartless armored face. The helmet shatter and exploded into pieces and the head did the same. Two more heartless came at Naraca. He took care of them with a strong left roundhouse, hitting both of them with one swoop. The exploded into dark fog and dissapered instantly.
One in the form of a ghost came and fired a fireball at the 7 foot tall man. He turned to it and lifted his right, armored arm to block the attack. The fireball hit Naraca arm and exploded into sparks and become nothing. The Gilgamesh gauntlet was undamaged by the weak fireball.
Right that Naraca bent his knees down, and jumped right up towards the ghost. Once close Naraca lifted his right leg and slammed his shin into the ghost, whith that single shot that ghost turned to fog then became nothing.
One mere creeper that was fused with the ground tryed pop up from the ground underneath Naraca and attack him in beween his legs.
Naraca scoffed and smiled, before his landed on the ground from his jump Naraca lifted his left leg up high. Then, right as he made contact with the ground Naraca heaved his foot straight down.
His foot not only hit the ground, but dug right inside the ground as well, killing the heartless that was inside.
That left the one major heartless. It was a Large body heartless, it jumped straight up then tryed to crush Naraca with all of it's weight.
Naraca looked up as the fat heartless came closer. He simply lifted his right had up, braced him self then the Large body heartless slammed straight down on Naraca. Dust surrounded the scene and the Large body, nor Naraca could be seen.
"Hehehe, your not that heavy"
Naraca said with a laugh as the fat heartless suddenly popped up out from the dust and hit the ground rolling.
Emerging from the dust Naraca walked out with not a scracth on him. He strecthed out his right arm for a moment then walked towards the downed large body heartless. It struggled to get up and by the time it did, it came in contact with a hard kick in the gut, turning into fog instantly.

Not giving himself time to enjoy the victory Naraca ran towards the other 4 people he kept a small distance between him and the 4 possible allys.
"I can take you all too a safe place to recover if you want."
Naraca pointed to the injured girl.
"She looks injured, I can help her and the rest of you"
Naraca offered.
Naraca
Naraca

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on October 27th 2010, 7:41 pm

Zihark watched the boy rush into the battle field, he seemed very 'gun-hoe'. He caugh the large body that tried to jump and crush him. After the heartless was vanquished he rushed to the girls aid. From what Zihark had seen of her she seemed alright despite her ingury and would most likely refused the help. The trees surrounding the forest area they were in started blowing. Most of the heartless had disappeared. Killed or otherwise. The trees began to shake rather violently in the wind. Something was coming this way. Somthing big. Something bad. It definately wasn't human.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on October 30th 2010, 10:09 pm

((IRL stuff has been happening so i haven't been able to post))

"I'm fine. Really. I've had worse." Tallie said to everyone, while pointing to the metal plate that protected her left shoulder that never fully healed.

Trix looked around at the trees at the edge of the clearing, something was wrong. She could feel it. The gust of wing that blew across them made her shiver, the water covering her becoming cold. She wiped the grime from her face so she could get a better look. "Can you still fight? 'Cause we're still not out of the clear." Trix said to Tallie, her intense gaze not leaving the tree line.

"I think I still can but I might have some trouble." Tallie replied, following Trix's gaze. By the way Trix was acting she knew something was up. She peeled away from Patch and went to stand by Trix. Both facing the threat that they knew was coming.

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Naraca on November 3rd 2010, 4:32 pm

Naraca asked to help but was basically refused. He wanted to get these people somewhere safe. This place was crawling with heartless and while Naraca was in top shape at the moment. Enough heartless could break him down and kill him just the same and the others.
Turning his head to look at the trees he too noticed the strange wind. While he was never opposed to a good fight Naraca still would rather get these people out if he could.
He heard Tallies words then he turned his head back to the others.
"We really need to get out of here. From the looks it we don't have much time left."
Naraca had a feeling that something powerful was coming, therefore, there were only two ways out of this. Either everyone work together to take down whatever is coming. Or flee, and get away from the powerful thing and avoid the chance of getting killed in the first place.
Naraca's money was on getting out.
Naraca
Naraca

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Aldous on November 6th 2010, 11:08 pm

Austin just entered, looking around and seeing the attack on his home. It brought back painful memories. He looked to his side. Why should we run when they are attacking our home land? We need to stand up and fight. FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN!!!
Austin Aldous
Austin Aldous

http://magicfield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on November 7th 2010, 9:40 pm

The Trees were sliced in half by a large sythe type weapon. The large heartless had been known to prowl around this area lately. Zihark had known this to be true. He was hoping to see it during his visit home. The trees fell, the cracking of the branches, along with the ground shaking scared the crows away. The crowing was loud and obnoxious. The heartless floated. Or rather warped into view. It was mostly black and had a thick blade attached to a heavy rod. It looked like it could really cause some damage. This could be fun... Lots and lots of fun. The blade twirled around in his hand. Why did the Grm Reaper always have a god complex and a big ego? Arrogant. The dead leaves stirred around the battle field. Zihark began his slow trek toward the monster.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down