I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated.

Post by Zihark on August 7th 2010, 11:42 am

(It's not fun if your going to take every hit or punch I throw at you)
"Coming from the second needledick? Now if Virgil said it to me that would hurt." "Zihark watch your language." Heather said ffrom the side lines. Zihark quickly turned "Mom, your so embarrassing."

"If it scatched the bone leave it in, if you take it out you'll pass out from blood loss. No, no ties until one man passes out, from bloodloss or exhaustion" Zihark slowly walked toward his enemy. "Maybe if we had met under difference circumstances things would be different."

The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. - Page 2 ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated.

Post by Ulysses on August 7th 2010, 11:49 am

Ulysses growled, lowly. "Fine then! EAT THIS!" he cried, running towards Zihark. He slashed HARD diagonally for Zihark's shoulder, then span 360 degrees, his axe wide out, aiming for his foe's belly. He then lept at his foe, the axe high above his head, then brought it down, hard, for his foe's cranium. Obviously, the kiddy gloves were off.

He continued his flurry with a hard cross-shaped attack with the axe, then another x-shaped attack. Finally, he started bashing for the sides of Zihark's face with the flat end of the axe. Finally, Ulysses planted the axe-head firmly into the ground, and using it to support himself, launched himself hard, feet-first, for Zihark's head.

"Maybe, but we didn't, Zee!" Ulysses had picked up his foe's name from his mother.

[17:19:54] Prince : Yeahhh, but I didn't get my guns approved yet
[17:21:07] @ Grayve Knightwalker : Thank god :__:
Ulysses
Ulysses

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on August 7th 2010, 12:01 pm

Zihark lazily lifted his sword prepared for Weasel's attack. Placing his dominant foot back he braced himself, being pushed back by the diagonal slash. With a jump back Zihark avoided the the belly slash. A pivot allowed Zihark to gain the advantage and get on top of Weasel slashing down after him. Stepping to the left of the cross attack allowed for minimal damage with a paper cut to his right arm and a 2 inch deep gash in his left leg. Moving his head left he avoided the first facial attack, back allowed for the second. With a quick knee to Weasel's groin. Zihark was then kicked in the face by Ulysses, but using the momentum he flipped parrallel with Uly. his arm's wrapped around his feet. Zihark leggs encased Ulysses's chest. Flipping 180 degree put Zihark on top of Weasel as they crashed to the floor.

Zihark rolled over to Weasel's left. "The stars sure are bright out here."

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses on August 11th 2010, 2:28 pm

"I... -pant- guess that... -gasp- they are..." Ulysses wheezed. Slowly, he rolled onto his side. "Where are... you from...?"

"Because... I'm a Twilight Towner... and well... we don't have stars... At all..." Ulysses managed between gulping for breath.

Slowly, surely, he rose to his feet, using his axe for support. "You... You ready? 'Cause... I'll mess... you up..." he managed, pulling the heavy axe from the ground, then leveling it at the swordsman.

(Hah. I posted. And it's reaally short.)

[17:19:54] Prince : Yeahhh, but I didn't get my guns approved yet
[17:21:07] @ Grayve Knightwalker : Thank god :__:
Ulysses
Ulysses

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on August 11th 2010, 5:45 pm

(I Know you a-hole.)

"Hm I never thought about where I was born. I don't remember much. I guess I could just pick one. The stars were very bright though. " Zihark said closing his eyes. He heard the sand move. His opponent was getting up. "Chill dude, no one's watching I'm not your enemy right now. By the looks of you It looks like you're your own enemy."

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum