I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. Empty The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated.

Post by Ulysses on July 31st 2010, 2:29 am

"YEARGH, MATEY!" bellowed a barrel-chested, grime-covered, moustachioed pirate. Ulysses gave him a flat look. "Is that s'posed to be English?" he quipped.
"IT BE WHATEVER I WANTS IT T'BE, MATEY!" the grimy pirate cried, his hand snaking to his cutlass handle.
Ulysses noticed this, and quickly tore My Stick from his side, powering it up. "Look; learn to use an inside voice. Also, go away." He warned, flourishing the beam saber.
"Yeargh... A'right, ye scurvey dog..." the Pirate backed off, dissapointed.

"Ugh," Ulysses groaned. "Damned pirates. Everyone knows ninja are way more badass," he quipped. He powered his beam saber down and holstered it, walking off to the beach, then waded through to a sand bar a few yards out.

"Knowing the rules of engagement around here, I'm gonna get in a fight, so I figure I should have a cool battleground," he thought to himself. "The fourth wall is so over-rated."

[17:19:54] Prince : Yeahhh, but I didn't get my guns approved yet
[17:21:07] @ Grayve Knightwalker : Thank god :__:
Ulysses
Ulysses

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. Empty Re: The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated.

Post by Zihark on July 31st 2010, 2:47 am

Zihark was battling the zombie pirate things, *They look like they come from a movie or something.* Zihark swiped his sword though the pirates head, nothing happened. Zihark continued to swing, but to no effect. Zihark was pushed into a corner of the beach, the moon shined down brightly between the clouds. With one last swing the skull finally flew off. Zihark looked up at the moon, so bright to night. *I wonder why I couldn't hurt the pirate* Zihark walked up to his brother ruffling his hair. I small smile lit up in Knight's face. It soon faded. The sand smooshed between the pairs feet as the waves gently crashed, eroding more and more sand. Zihark sat down with his feet in the water. *There is nothing to do here.* "What should we do now Knight." Knight layed down in the sand with his hands laced together, holding his head inches away from the sand. "Someone's coming."

The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated. Empty Re: The Fourth Wall is Totally Over-Rated.

Post by Ulysses on July 31st 2010, 3:02 am

"SEE!? I TOTALLY called that!" Ulysses thought to himself.

"Havin' some pirate troubles?" he asked, a small grin on his face. He looked very much like a pirate himself; White and red striped sleeveless shirt, baggy, torn up pants, awesome belt with a skull belt buckle? Red bandanna on head? Pirate-ey.

"Either way, you're probably wanna kick my ass; eh?" the youth asked, pulling his beam saber from his belt and tossing it into the air. "That's how stuff goes around here, right?" he asked, catching it. He powered the saber up, "Ahoy. Let me introduce you to MY STICK!" he quipped, flipping back and flourishing.

Ulysses
Ulysses

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on July 31st 2010, 3:10 am

"No trouble just a few butt-pirates here and there. And no I don't want to fight you. I don't know if that is how things work here. It's my first time. That's a nice toy you got there. "

Zihark looked down at his attire. grey and blue mostly. Boot's almost knee high, and I nice cloak, very warm on this cold night. His long hair being washed by the current. Zihark had switched positions, only his head was in the water. It was nice out here minus the pirates it was a calm day. *This Kid better not ruin it. I plan on finally talking to my parents tonight.*

Zihark slowly sat up keeping his eye on the odd sword placed in his new aquaintance's hands. He leaned over unsheathing his sword and placing it in the sand next to him.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses on July 31st 2010, 3:16 am

"Wait... Y'don't wanna fight? ...What're you, gay?" Ulysses was stunned. "I mean... You have a sword... I have a sword... And you don't wanna have a swordfight? ...Where the hell's your sense of adventure, man!?" He turned his beam saber off. "You honestly mean to tell me you don't wanna fight?"

Ulysses was kinda pissed. He'd gotten all hyped and everything. Stereotypical teenager with a sword behavior dictates violence. And a lot of it.

"Well... ...You sure?? 'C... 'Cause I kinda... I mean, I got all hyped and everything... I mean, this is kind of a letdown..." Ulysses put his saber away, his eye twitching. "This isn't fair... Where's the heroic sociopathy?"

Ulysses
Ulysses

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on July 31st 2010, 3:29 am

"Nope, no, no I don't, I left it at home, and not now maybe later." Zihark chuckled "Heroic sociopath? Hard to come by don't you think. but I'll make a good substitute."

Zihark stabbed his sword into the ground, Opening the portal to the world stuck between heaven and hell. Two tall figures stepped out. "Heather, Dante how have you been? This is....I'm sorry what was your name?" "Hello son, how have you been?". "Good still getting used to the whole son thing." "Yes, well we really didn't mean to spring it on you but.... when push comes to shove." "This guy want's to fight what do you say to a little work out before the serious heart to heart talk?" "Of course, It will be a fun match."

Summoning the devine twins -15 mp 35 mp left

Last edited by Zihark on July 31st 2010, 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses on July 31st 2010, 3:50 am

Ulysses gave a blank stare. "...Well that was cool." He pulled My Stick from his side once more, powering it up and assuming a fencing position. With his free hand, he grabbed a canister of spray paint.

"Dude, you reaaaally have some family issues. Seriously," he smirked, crossing his beam saber over his chest, holding his paint can behind his back.

Ulysses contemplated superheating the paint can with his beam saber, or maybe even using his pipe bombs.

Ulysses
Ulysses

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on July 31st 2010, 4:15 am

"You don't know the half of it." Zihark lifted Karamat out of the sand with the portal slowly closing at the same time. Until it vanished completely sucking up the last bit of space as it slowly returned from it's twisted form.

zihark lifted the black blade into the air watching the moon gleam off the cold steel. A dark energy slowly engulfed Karamat making the blade 6 inches longer and sharper than any human blade. Zihark slashed his sword down leaving a ghostly trail of energy behind the blade. Dante slowly sank into the sand wanting the oppertunity to watch what his son can do. Heather soon followed along with Knight. "Looks like we have an audience."

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses on July 31st 2010, 4:43 am

I'm retarded. This space is blank.

Last edited by Ulysses on July 31st 2010, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ulysses
Ulysses

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on July 31st 2010, 12:19 pm

(the slash wasn't directed at you or toward you)

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses on July 31st 2010, 3:16 pm

(>_>... Ignore?)

Ulysses pulled a pipe bomb from his backpack, primed it stealthily, and rushed forwards, feinting with his beam saber, then stopping, skidding, and throwing a hard elbow for the swordsman's abdomen, dropping the F-Bomb, and leaping a good fifteen feet back.

"Beeyotch~!" He snidely remarked, holding the beam saber with both hands. "I hope you know I pack a chainsaw; I'll skin y'ass raw!!" He yelled, turning to the side to avoid shrapnel.

Ulysses
Ulysses

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on July 31st 2010, 4:43 pm

Zihark avoided the elbow with a pivot to the left in the soft sand. Zihark watched as the bomb shaped object was dropped. *This can't be good.* Zihark dived for it picking it up just before impact. He threw it as far as he could at his enemy. The bomb landed 3 feet away as it's intended user turned sideways. "I'll chop that chainsaw in half. I'm more worried about your needle dick than your worthless chainsaw." Zihark remarked obivsously taunting his enemy. Zihark crouched down faceing the opposite direction as he leaped away to avoid the bomb. Heather produced one of her shields to protect the audience just as the bomb exploded.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses on August 1st 2010, 4:25 am

"WHAT THE F-!?" Ulysses was cut off as he dropped to the sandy ground.

The bomb went off, spraying shrapnel between the two parties. Ulysses stood slowly, shrapnel decorating the second-degree burn on his left arm. His left pant-leg was torn up a bit, but his leg was mostly fine. "Well... Ain't... Ain't that a bitch?" He half-laughed, half-choked. "Man, snappy reflexes, dude. Congrats." The youth tested his arm; nothing broken, but GEESH, it hurt all over.

"Man; I hope this thing develops into a badass scar!" he quipped, leaving his beam saber on the sand, and pulling his plastic guitar from his back. " I mean... who's gonna believe that sorta thing?. 'How did you get that scar?' 'Oh, pipe bomb. Some dude went all Resident Evil and caught it before it hit the ground.' Dude, there's a story that no one'd believe," Ulysses joked.

"Anyways, time for the fun part!" the would-be pirate fiddled around with the guitar; like he was playing Rock Band acoustically. Upon his final power chord, the guitar rapidly changed into a battleaxe.

"You like~?" Ulysses asked, spinning it to a battle position. "I got it on an Internet auction site!" MAN, I love the Internet!" he yelled, rushing forward.

About six feet from Zihark, Ulysses planted his axe-head firmly in the ground, flipping forward over the swordsman, launching a hard knee to his face. The young Italian landed, skidded, and turned, then assumed a Rock-Lee ish fighting pose. "Show me ya' moves!"

(-10 MP for the Axe, by the way...)

Last edited by Ulysses on August 1st 2010, 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ulysses
Ulysses

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on August 1st 2010, 12:08 pm

Zihark slowly turned around, facing his opponent. He looked down at his attire, his shoes were torn to shreds and his grey cloak looked more like peices of ribbons tied together. His foe would have to pay for the dry cleaning.

"Thanks, you might not want to 'drop' a pipe bomb. Why not set it on the floor?"

Zihark rushed as did his young adversary. His opponent slammed his 'weapon' into the ground and like a slingshot his knee came rocketing toward Zihark's face. Zihark got down lower dropping his height by at least a foot. Placing one hand on his enemy's chest and one on his groin he tossed him up and over Zihark's head.

Turning yet again to face his enemy in a hastey action Zihark charged leading with a lunge of his sword at his chest. Sidestepping Zihark directed a horizontal slash at the youth's legs and ending with a side kick to his newly developed second degree burns.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses on August 1st 2010, 9:40 pm

"You raise a good question," Ulysses pointed out, a mask of confusion on his face. "Guess my Writer isn't particularly competent. I'll bring this up in our next conference."

Ulysses twisted to the left to avoid the lunge, then jumped to dodge the slash. "Look, man," Ulysses began, hastily twisting to the right to avoid the kick. "You really need to re-evaluate your position in life. Either way, this is pretty fun, man. We aught to do this more frequently."

Ulysses reached for another pimpe bomb. "What'dya say? Rivals?" Ulysses asked, raising a brow. "'Cause every good hero needs a good rival. You know, some bastard always ready to deliver a good kick to his nuts? Will you be the Gary to my Ash?" he continued, tossing his pipe bomb into the air. "Or like, the Mew Two to my Mew?" the Italian continued, catching the unprimed bomb.

Ulysses
Ulysses

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on August 1st 2010, 10:00 pm

"Obiously he isn't. If you want to talk about my position in life talk to my writer. He's the one that has the final say...write in everything I do. Eh It's definatly fun. You want to be the hero? Fine by me. I haven't been a villian in a long time. I'd rather be the Buu to your Goku, but that's just personal preference. Would you like that kick in the nuts for here or to go?"

Zihark watched as the dark skinned boy threw his bomb into the air, catching it, unprimed "I meant to do that." Zihark raised his sword in definace of his rival. "Every hero know's his rival's name. Tell me. What is yours?"

Zihark slowly circled his "rival" with an evil intent in his eyes, like a shark circling his next meal. "Well If I'ma be the Joker to your Batman I'm going to need some over the top gadgets and weaponry. Don't you think?"

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses on August 2nd 2010, 6:40 pm

"I'm Mosca. Ulysses de Mosca. Or Weasel, if you wanna be mean." Ulysses stated, still tossing his unprimed pipe bomb. "And you are?" He asked, calmly walking towards his discarded beam saber.

"If you want some gizmos, you're in luck! MoscaTek is having a blowout sale this weekend. I think I could get'cha a nice Beam-Sword. What's your style? Katana? Greatsword? Broadsword?" Ulysses asked, tucking his pipe bomb into his belt, bending over, and picking up My Stick, powering it on. "Just sayin', I gotta cut a profit. Ya dig?" the youth casually stated, flourishing the blade.

Ulysses
Ulysses

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on August 2nd 2010, 8:23 pm

"Well Ulysses, since I am your evil counterpart it would be fitting to call you 'Weasel'. Don't you think? Also, It would be awkward and a bad career move to buy my supplies from my rival. Again, don't you think. Katana, by the way."
Zihark watched as his enemy grabbed his beam sabor. Interested in a fight Zihark let him pick up his weapon, keeping an eye on his bomb. He kept his sword in place, standing stock still. Zihark watched his enemy waiting for his move.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses on August 4th 2010, 12:22 pm

Ulysses shrugged, holstering My Stick at his side. "I guess I see your point. I'll fix you up with a badass beam saber for free, then, but you gotta come to my "Big Bang Theory" TV party next Wednesday."

The young Italian took his pipe bomb back out, tossing it to Zihark. "You still never told me your name... Either way, the code to prime is '1337'. It takes a good ten seconds to go off after you prime it," he explained, pulling the bandanna off of his head.

"So, ready to get your ass handed to you, 'Joker'?" Ulysses taunted, pulling My Stick once more from his side, and rushing forward towards the swordsman. "Cause I'm the GOD-DAMNED BATMAN, BITCH!!" he yelled, swinging the saber in a horizontal arc for Zihark's chest, then following through by stepping back and flourishing.

Ulysses
Ulysses

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on August 4th 2010, 6:00 pm

Zihark watched as Weasel put his saber away. "Um, again wouldn't it be a bad move to let you make my weapons, Mr. Rival? I could always crash the party."

Zihark watched his rival throw his pipe bomb toward him. It dropped to the floor. *1337 I have to remember that* His enemy pulled his head band off. "Last time my writer checked, Joker gets to fuck with batman and kick his ass before Batman does any real damage to him. You know humiliation, torture, stuff like that." Zihark took one step back as the hot saber ran passed his chest. "Man if I was completely retarded that might have done some damage." Zihark was obviously taunting his enemy. Taking another step back with a quick lunge forward stabbing his blade toward Weasel.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses on August 5th 2010, 8:28 am

Ulysses fell to the ground to avoid the blade and kicked hard at Zihark's wrist, hoping to disarm him. He then rolled to the left and bounced to his feet, spinning his beam saber. "The Joker may psychologically torture Batman, but the Batman is effing deranged. I'm actually quite normal...ish. So enjoy trying to torture me, 'Joker'," he stated, shrugging.

The beam-swordsman slashed an X pattern for his foe's chest, spun to the left, slicing for his foe's side. He continued via rising a knee for the back of Zihark's knees, then a straight kick for Zihark's lower-back.

The Italian jumped back, skidding in the sand. "You STILL haven't told me your name, dude. I mean, that's not right, man."

Ulysses
Ulysses

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on August 5th 2010, 4:49 pm

As Zihark was in mid-lunge Weasel dropped to the floor, aiming a kick toward his wrist, since Zihark was standing and Weasel was on the floor the Kick connected, but with not much force as Weasel didn't have the leg length required to land a full force kick. It was much like hitting a baseball with the very tip of the bat. Zihark did not fight the force as it would make the contact much more painful he let his arm get forced up a little. Zihark backed up concentrating on his wound to numb the slightly annoying pain *Would he notice my arm is numb or will he think it's still injured.*

Zihark didn't comment on his opponent's side note. Zihark took one step to the left as the X shaped attacks pasted to his left. Zihark performed a backflip avoiding the next attack and also the kick to his knee and back. *Thanks Ren you have taught me many things* Zihark thought to himself. "It wouldn't be fun if I told you my real name now would it? Where's the suspence the drama? It wouldn't make for a very good script now would it. For now you can call me....hell whatever you want." Zihark waited for the next attack obviously taking the defensive for the time being. The very short time.

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses on August 7th 2010, 9:43 am

Ulysses shrugged. "Okay then, Lady."

He ran towards his foe, then executed a backflip, attempting to kick Zihark in the lower chin, with the power of a mighty diving board. "Bitches don't know 'bout my kickin' skills!" he cried, landing hard on his feet, leaping forward and slashing for his foe's left side, then making a sharp curve, slicing at his back.

The young Italian then span on his heel, lifting his leg for Zihark's kidney, and flipping away, for his battleaxe. Ulysses sheathed his beam saber, and picked it up, spinning it in his two hands. "Your move, Lady."

Ulysses
Ulysses

Back to top Go down

Post by Zihark on August 7th 2010, 10:30 am

(isn't all of your chin lower, and your an asshole you know that. I still have that scar from the diving board.)

Zihark watched as Weasel attempted a very clumsy backflip, landing a clip to the underside of Zihark chin. Taken aback Zihark watched the cups and cups of blood that flowed down his bare stomach....I mean shirt. The kick also landed against his right arm numbing it.

With rage in his eyes Zihark slammed his blade against the upcoming slash to his left side with all his force. Using the same rage he also disengaged the attack to his back. Zihark puched toward Weasel's gut just before the attack landed on his kindneys. "Hehe, Ice's Chill is really coming in handy lately"

Zihark charged while Weasel was in mid-spin of his weapon. striking quickly and precisely, with a 360 spin and a right kick at Weasel's knee. pivotting to the left Zihark unleashed a punch with his blade hand at Weasels lower rib cage. Jumping back Zihark threw his knife at Weasel. Aiming at his left nostral

+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysses on August 7th 2010, 11:29 am

Ulysses was unprepared for Zihark's outburst, and as such, took a hard first to the gut, then a kick to the knee, knocking him to one side before getting socked in the rib. Falling onto the sand, stunned, all he could think to say was "...Well... You're a needledick!" Ulysses quickly saw that Lady was throwing a knife at him, and tried to twist out of the way. He managed to avoid getting a new nose piercing, but the blade sank deep into his upper arm.

"AUGH, FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-JEUSUS, MARY, MOTHER OF...NGHHHH!!! DUDE!!! OW! D... DO I TAKE IT OUT OR LEAVE IT IN!?!?" Ulysses screamed, "SERIOUSLY, DO I TAKE IT OUT OR LEAVE IT IN!?!?! DUDE, I'M TWEAKIN'!! I'M TWEAKIN'!!" Ulysses screamed, clutching the wound. Deciding to pull it out, Ulysses grabbed the handle, and hissed, biting through his bottom lip, which only caused him to whimper.

In one fluid motion, Ulysses tore the knife from his arm, screaming loudly.

He reached over, picking up his battle axe, and used it to support himself while he stood up.

"So... Uh... You wanna call it a tie?" he asked, tears in his eyes.

Ulysses
Ulysses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum