I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A fairy's paradise? ((Private))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A fairy's paradise? ((Private))

Post by Renzenku on September 18th 2010, 6:22 am

Ren's eyes widened in mock realization, flailing his arm for a moment the flames stopped and beneath it his arm was perfectly fine, though his skin may have been a tad bit red to look at. "Sorry for scaring you, but there, it's out now." The angel's face lit up, to an almost chibi-like degree as he smiled warmly at the tiny fairy. "The person who can heal your wing is somewhere in Christmas Town, don't know where though; but first, I want you to meet-" Just as he was about to say 'Santa' the man himself pushed open the door and waltzed in with a cheery expression on his face, his usual red tinged cheeks lifted up in a smile.

For a moment, he started, and then realized that it was just Renzenku and Tinkerbrat in his office; one he knew personally and the other, he technically knew. "Why hello there Ren, I trust you've been good? Asides from a little mischief that occurred recently I see that you're still the Angel you've always been." Ren nodded and continued to smile at the large man as he turned to face Tink; "And you, you've always been quite the little pixie haven't you?Ho, ho, ho!" The large man's warm and cheery laughter filled his office as he held his plump belly. "Tinkerbrat, this is Santa, you could say he runs this place."

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) - Page 2 Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A fairy's paradise? ((Private))

Post by Tinkerbrat on September 19th 2010, 12:13 pm

For the past few moments of watching Renzenku’s antics, Tinkerbrat appeared dumbstruck. Then his face lit up proving the whole scene was meant to be humorous and hers went into blatant shock!

“You…you were…” Then the joke really sunk in and the little fairy began stomping her foot in place against the desk in a tantrum. “YOU!! YOU MEANIE! YOU SCARED ME ON PURPOSE!”

Before another word was said, the door of the room rushed open with a rather big belly and cheerful disposition. Tinkerbrat made a mad dash across the desk and dived straight into the large bowl of candy and completely submerge herself beneath the sweets. When she heard Renzenku and the jolly stranger speaking, her little head popped back up with a scowl on her face directly at them both.

“Angel? You call him an ANGEL!? Did you see what he just DID? Thinking it all funny setting himself on fire right in front me! Scared the bageebees right out of me! That’s NO Angel!”

She dove right back under the candy to stay and sulk when another thought crossed her mind. Tinkerbrat popped her head up again with her face pinched up in a pouty scowl at this ‘Santa’ “Heeeyyy…. How do you know me? You Don’t know me…” Then her eyes widened at Renzenku. “What’chu tell this guy about me!?”

A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) - Page 2 Fairybanner2

... I didn't do it >.>
[11:24:41] Tinkerbrat : Leo... your character have a tail too?
[11:25:07] Leo : Yes , I'm half wolf.
[11:25:18] Leo : Wolf ears, fangs, and even a cute bushy tail lol.
[11:25:22] Leo : True doggy style.
[11:25:40] Tinkerbrat : O.O
[11:26:08] Tinkerbrat : fairies like ears >>
[11:26:21] Leo : they like them or they like to nibble on them?
[11:27:15] Leo : I think you would try and put the moves on me, buuuuuut lol
[11:28:04] Tinkerbrat : i may just move in your tail >>
[11:28:08] Tinkerbrat : build me a condo....
[11:28:30] Leo : Tink, you can do whatever you want to me....
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 19th 2010, 12:51 pm

Ren's eyes glittered happily; matching the jolly look Santa had on his whole face with just his eyes. "I didn't tell him anything, he just knows." Santa smiled wide and nodded once curtly, "He's right, he didn't say a word, it's simply my job to know exactly who you are. So I can judge if you've been good or bad, and then deliver presents to those who were good." The angel stood up and walked over to the desk, standing with his palms on it as Santa walked around and sat in the tall leather chair.

((Sorry for the shortness))

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbrat on September 19th 2010, 2:30 pm

Hearing them speak of how this Santa 'just knows', Tinkerbrat slowly sank back down into the bowl of candy again with a look of "uh-oh" on her face. Her little head was just about completely submerged as she mumbled, "If that's the case, then I'm in some serious trouble..."

Then she heard a very magical word.

Presents....

Her head popped back up so fast that a few pieces of the candy fly out of the bowl and scattered across the table. "Presents? What kind of presents? Who gets presents? When do we get presents? I like presents! Do fairies get presents?"

Then in a quick retaliation to Renzenku for his previous prank, Tinkerbrat flash him a scowl and stuck he tongue out at him and mumbled for only him to hear. "I bet bad angels don't get presents..."

Just as quickly, her little face lit back up at this Santa person to give him a pixie charming look as she leaned forward and rested her forearms along the rim of bowl. "So about these presents..."

... I didn't do it >.>
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 19th 2010, 2:38 pm

Santa laughed heartily at the young fairy's antics. "Of course you get presents. Renzenku won't though, he doesn't 'do' presents." The large red clad male reached into his robe, pulled out a stick like present, and passed it to Tinkerbrat; "There, a nice little present." Contained in the package was a beautifully crafted wand that would fit Tink's size perfectly. The angel himself piped up just to avoid the question from Tink herself; "I don't do presents because I can make them myself, and Santa knows full well that there's nothing that he can make that I would have a use for. Though he did give me a awesome sword for Christmas one year." Again Santa laughed; knowing that Renzenku wasn't a bad kid in any way; asides that divide business.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbrat on September 19th 2010, 3:14 pm

Tinkerbrat liked his laugh. She could hear a lot of joy and happiness from it and it put her at ease. Then, when she was suddenly presented with a gift of her own, she stared at it blankly for a moment as if she had never seen a wand before. This was for her? Her own wand? NO one in Neverland trusted Tinkerbrat with a wand!!

With a gasp of excitement, Tinkerbrat quickly scrambled out of the candy bowl and was bouncing on her toes with glee. Her OWN wand! And out of her personal celebration, Tinkerbrat began swinging her new gift wildly about while pretending to cast whatever spell came to mind! Or so she thought she was pretending....

After her little party of giggles and laughter, Tinkerbrat came to an abrupt halt and her over joyous antics sobered immediately at the site before her. Looking up, the Santa man was now in a florescent pink ballerina dress with a frilly tutu. Renzenku was now covered from head to toe in rainbow ribbons and bows also strummed through his hair.

With a nervous giggle and a sheepish smile, Tinkerbrat took a step back. "I guess I need some practice?"

... I didn't do it >.>
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 19th 2010, 3:18 pm

The angel peeled the ribbons off of him and the bows from his hair, smiling warmly. Santa continued to laugh heartily in his chair and the door seemed to open violently without anyone touching it. A single arrow in the door had pushed it open; and Filicia stormed in with rage on her face and snow in her hair. "Where HAVE you BEEN!?" Renzenku took a step back and faltered; "I met up with Tinkerbrat here, saved her from a cat." Filicia's rage could almost be felt as she raged; "A CAT?! WHO NEEDS SAVING FROM A CAT!?" Her breath caught as she noticed Tinkerbrat; standing at less then ten inches and a smile spread over the female angel's face. "Oh, I see...Sorry I got so angry."

Renzenku smiled at Filicia and hugged her warmly; "No problem Filicia, it happens sometimes. I need you to heal Tink there; her wings are shredded and you know what that's like." Filicia smiled as she was hugged and nodded at the request; walking over to Tinkerbrat and placing her hand above Tink's head used magic to heal her wings completely. Santa smiled knowingly at the trio in front of him and laughed heartily when the angry was soothed. "Why hello Filicia. It's been awhile since I last saw you." Hearing Santa Filicia smiled sheepishly and lowered her head, not responding.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2