» Marionette
A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A fairy's paradise? ((Private))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) Empty A fairy's paradise? ((Private))

Post by Tinkerbrat on July 27th 2010, 7:34 pm

When Tinkerbrat first ventured into the new town, her pace of flight was quite cautious at first. Not because she was afraid by the eerie sight of it, but because this particular fairy was in complete awe.

“Why was I NOT BORN here!?!?”

This place was amazing! The haunting architecture, the dreary aura, the eerie statues… it was a virtual play land of paradise for a rotten to the core fairy like herself. Her wings increased in speed without her even realizing it due to the overwhelming adrenaline than coursed through her veins. She zipped to every gargoyle statue to scramble about them and admire the impeccable details. The crooked roofs were a challenge to skip and run over.

OH! And what was that fountain thing in the center of the town? Tinkerbrat zipped to that too and landed with a skid on top of the statue that was pouring something florescent green into a small pool below. While leaning dangerously over the edge to examine the liquid, a screeching sound caught her attention. Her head snapped up and she watched a rusted tattered gate swing slowly on its own. It looked to be an entrance to yet another section of the town with the oddest hill she had ever seen that curled several times at the very top.

Then she noticed the full moon and its resonating glow over the entire place which cause her eyes to twinkle with mischief as a wide grin spread across her lips. The fun she could have in such a place would be endless! But who lived here? Were there fairies like her here as well? Being the only one would be more fun! Then no one would have a clue to what mayhem one like her could cause and be constantly kept unawares to her tricks and schemes.

What Tinkerbrat didn’t realize was that there were creatures here who thought exactly the same as she did, and one was climbing quietly and carefully up the statue behind her at that very moment. She was far too engrossed studying everything new to realize she was being hunted from behind until something lightly gazed against her wings. Looking over her shoulder, Tinkerbrat’s amber eyes shot wide open to lock with a pair of golden eyes now narrowed down at her.

The most gangliest black cat she had ever seen was now towering over her and flicking its crooked tail through the air triumphantly at its potential meal. Frozen like the statue she was crouched upon, Tinkerbrat finally snapped out of it, but only to scream her loudest at first before gathering her senses enough to finally fly off. But the cat’s reflexes were swift as well as it lashed out with claws exposed to swipe Tinkerbrat’s delicate wings.

The fairy did manage to coast quickly to the ground and run for the nearest hole in some random wall only to look over her shoulder and see the hungry feline give chase. She backed into the cramped space as far as she could go before the stray cat sniffed her out and began lunging its entire arm inside in hopes to snag out its meal. All the while, the only thing Tinkerbell could do was scream and holler rather unusual profanity that was only known to fairies.

A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) Fairybanner2

... I didn't do it >.>
[11:24:41] Tinkerbrat : Leo... your character have a tail too?
[11:25:07] Leo : Yes , I'm half wolf.
[11:25:18] Leo : Wolf ears, fangs, and even a cute bushy tail lol.
[11:25:22] Leo : True doggy style.
[11:25:40] Tinkerbrat : O.O
[11:26:08] Tinkerbrat : fairies like ears >>
[11:26:21] Leo : they like them or they like to nibble on them?
[11:27:15] Leo : I think you would try and put the moves on me, buuuuuut lol
[11:28:04] Tinkerbrat : i may just move in your tail >>
[11:28:08] Tinkerbrat : build me a condo....
[11:28:30] Leo : Tink, you can do whatever you want to me....
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) Empty Re: A fairy's paradise? ((Private))

Post by Renzenku on July 28th 2010, 6:21 pm

A light glitter caught the Angel's eye as he watched from across the courtyard as Tinkerbrat seemed to inspect the acid fountain and then get chased off by a cat. Sighing from within the confines of shadows Ren walked into the open moonlight; which resulted in his whole body refracting low light off of his white apparel and wings causing a slight glow to be cast around the male.

Lazily covering ground with long low strides the Angel smiled warmly as he sat next to the snarling cat and lifted it up by the scruff; peering into the cat's eye the male closed his eyes and sighed. "Leave the poor fairy alone already will yah Mittens?" The cat recoiled and screeched as it flailed its paws around and scratched the Angel across the face. A sharp intake of breath later the cat was bounding away from the male snarling to itself; massaging his wound with a hurt look on his face Ren continued to smile. "I would say it's safe now..."

((It's horrid but it'll do))

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
A fairy's paradise? ((Private)) Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbrat on August 3rd 2010, 11:16 pm

((it's not horrid o.O and sorry for the wait *sad eyes*))

Just as Tinkerbrat was foolish enough to start kicking wildly at the paw of claws swiping at her, the feline suddenly disappeared! For a split moment, she felt arrogantly victorious that she, a feisty lone fairy, scared off a malicious cat all on her own! But her pride was immediately deflated when Tinkerbrat heard a voice speak to the feline which confirmed that someone else had intervened. Then her little face pinched up with suspicion. She knew that voice….

Her feet rushed to the opening only to come to a dead halt and very slowly peek her head out around the corner and look up. Now the fairy’s expression changed to dread! HIM again!? With a faint growl of frustration in her throat, Tinkerbrat scowled before finally stepping out into the open. She simply glared up at Renzenku in silence for a few moments before sighing out some of her aggravation.

“Ya know…” Her feet shuffled in place for a bit as she struggled to keep a stubborn pout on her face. “I’m still not changing my mind about stupid humans. You don’t count as human! …having those wings and all…”

It made her think of her own and so she tried testing them a bit only to flinch from the pain where the mangy cat had struck her upon the statue. So much for flying at the moment. Tinkerbrat also noticed the feline had also gotten a swipe at Renzenku’s face, and she went into denial when a pang of guilt came knocking against her conscience.

Why should she feel guilty!? She didn’t ask for any help….Stupid cat!

“Well… She looked around to see if there were anymore crooked tails with glowing eyes stalking about the town watching her. Her feet shuffled a little closer to where Renzenku was sitting. “…Seems ummm… that nasty beast got a nick against the both of us, huh…”

Tinkerbrat may very well be stubborn, but she wasn’t a stupid fairy.

... I didn't do it >.>
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on August 3rd 2010, 11:36 pm

Ren sighed; his arm rested limply at his sides and a small amount of blood was drawn with the wound. The blood wasn't enough to even impose gravity effectively and simply stayed in the wound as the Angel gestured around himself amusedly. "You could say that; but there are far worse things in this land then a cat. Trust me." Just as the word escaped the males parted lips a zombie lurched by the two beings and groaned audibly as it went on its merry way to visit the local pediatrist; apparently Fred had some cankers on his feet that were murder to him. Offering the fairy his palm so she could stand or sit on it and travel around with Ren and keep pace; since she seemed to have taking some damage to her flutters when the cat hit her.

The offer was of course friendly, and plainly obvious; Ren meant no offense by it and was simply being kind.

((Naha, see what I did with the Zombie thing?))

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbrat on September 1st 2010, 11:46 pm

((meh thinketh yew been in mah minibar Ren.. >> ))

After hearing Renzenku speak, the most odd looking and hideous creature groaned and hobbled past them. Tinkerbrat’s face appeared more comical rather than confused or afraid. She had never seen such a thing before! And when Tinkerbrat became nervous….Tinkerbrat became a chatterbox.

“WUZZAT!? Did it USED to be human? Are there more of those things here? Why is it walking like that? Will it EAT ME!?”

While rambling her questions, she was leaning and peering carefully around Renzenku’s legs to cautiously watch the zombie creature continue on its way. When she turned back, Tinkerbrat was rather startled by the offer of his hand. Not that she was frightened of Renzenku, but rather surprised. Their first encounter in Neverland wasn’t exactly what Tinkerbrat would consider one of her nicest impressions, yet Renzenku seemed to always keep patience with her.

Still…. With her distrust of humans, whether he considered himself one or not…Fairies get squished in big hands…

She gave her companion a skeptical look, then looked to his hand again. After weighing her options for a second or two, Tinkerbrat knew full well her chances of staying in one piece lied in his company rather than being alone on her own in her current condition. So with tiny tentative steps, Tinkerbrat finally walked onto Renzenku’s hand and rested on her knees before he moved while still giving him the suspicious look.

“Sooooo…. What’s someone like you doing in a dreary place like this anyway?”

... I didn't do it >.>
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 1st 2010, 11:54 pm

Ren shrugged; continuing with his walking and smiling at Tinkerbrat as he walked, making sure that his hand stayed completely level and still as he stepped. "Nothing much really, I used to come here all the time awhile ago and now I constantly visit here." Turning through the wrought iron gates that lead to the curved hill the Angel smiled and walked slowly to the very top of said hill and sat down cautiously with Tink in his hand.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbrat on September 2nd 2010, 12:07 am

Looking around their surroundings as Renzenku walked along, Tinkerbrat took note of the many odd sites that she was discouraged she couldn't investigate now. Stupid cat! Now feeling grumpy, Tinkerbrat crossed her arms with a huff and scowl across her pixie face.

"So much for this place being any fun.... "

It got her to thinking though. Renzenku sounded like a traveler himself. She looked up at him once he sat down. He looked as if he was in deep thought, and why that made Tinkerbrat feel awkward to interrupt those thoughts, she didn't know or understand. She never really cared if she bothered someone. She simply did or spoke whatever she wanted to.

With a kinder voice than usual, Tinkerbrat spoke up again.

"So you've visited other places too? What other places are there? I've only been in my homeworld, which is rather BORING! And then that sandy world. I almost drowned in sand. I don't like sand now. It got in my britches and my hair! Very annoying.... so I have yet to find a world that's fun yet."

... I didn't do it >.>
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 2nd 2010, 12:18 am

Ren continued to look at the large round moon hanging in the sky; a warm smile spreading across his features. "You must be from Neverland, talking about Agrabah, and you're in Halloween Town right now. I myself have been to Olypmus, the Underworld, Agrabah, Halloween Town, Traverse Town, Twilight Town, Wonderland, Land of Dragons, Destiny Islands, Disney Castle, Beast's Castle, Hollow Bastion, Space Paranoids, Port Royal, Realm of Darkness, Castle Oblivion, and the End of the World. So yes I would say I'm definitely a traveler; though I live in Land of Dragons, that is my favourite place among these worlds at this time." The words poured from his mouth smoothly like honey; nothing but soft emotions wrapped around his words, there were no negative tones at all in his voice as he spoke softly to the small faerie in his hand.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbrat on September 2nd 2010, 9:02 am

Tinkerbrat’s eyes slowly widened as Renzenku began reciting his list of places from his travels. By the time he had reached the end of that list, her jaw had fallen open to its widest extent as well. He didn’t sound bothered or weary when he listed so many places, nor did he sound the slightest bit arrogant by such an achievement Instead, he spoke the name of each place as if it held meaning to him.

She felt quite jealous. Tinkerbrat had always wanted to see new places on a whim. From the many Renzenku named, she may find herself to be quite busy for awhile.

And thus far, he hadn’t squished her yet!

“Well…I’m gonna see those places to!” She announced ‘as a matter of factly’. “Gets rather boring on some puny island with nothing but ragmatag smelly boy humans and pirates and goody too-shoo fairies, ya know. A girl needs some breathing room!”

Still looking at him with a thoughtful expression, Tinkerbrat asked another question…or two... or three… She might as well take advantage of a human, whatever species of one that he was, while he was being nice to her. Her wings were still out of commission.

“What makes you do it, though? Why do you travel these places? Are you searching for something? Hunting for someone? Running from something?”

... I didn't do it >.>
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 2nd 2010, 9:20 am

The smile remained on his face as he slowly set Tink down and stood up; he couldn't answer these questions without actions as well. Looking down at Tink he mock bowed and then spun around; a keyblade flashing into his hand as he fought an imaginary enemy, a thrust, a deflection, a slash. "I do it for the thrill." Spinning around he threw the keyblade up and continued to spin until he faced Tinkerbrat and caught the keyblade behind his back. "I do it for the self-love it provides." Throwing his keyblade way off to the right as if he were attempting to impail a Dusk Nobody, and flicked his left wrist upwards in a slash as a different keyblade appeared in it. "I do it..."

Kneeling down he stabbed his dual keyblades into the ground beside him; both looked ethereal in the winking moonlight as he slowly raised his head to look at the face of the small faerie. "Because I love it. I love traveling and meeting new people, I love finding something no one else has found, I love being somewhere where adventures occur and love spreads, and I love being that one male who spends his time helping others as a traveler. Above all, I love my home, but it can only contain one man for so long before that man feels the need to travel." In the middle of his speech his bright blue eyes flashed to a brilliant soft golden tone, before fading back to their normal blue. The Angel stood slowly, his keyblades vanished and he continued to smile at Tinkerbrat as he slowly took a step and sat down with one fluid motion, trailing his hand along the ground before he rose it quickly rose it to the back of his hand and he scratched the back of his head while grinning.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbrat on September 5th 2010, 2:25 am

Tinkerbrat stepped off of his hand and turned to look straight up at her companion with a look of confusion. She took a step back when Renzenku performed a spin, now holding a remarkable sword, and when he performed a dramatic display of swings, her little pixie face actually lit up with excitement. His first words led her to nod and step towards him again. Then he continued several more moves, with even more reasons, which only excited the fairy even more. She applauded to his impressive skills while jumping up and down in place until his blades came slamming down into the ground as he landed in a kneeled position.

Her eyes widened as she listened to his words, feeling her own connection to them. To discover new things! Adventure! The need to travel! She nodded eagerly to everything he claimed! The color change within his eyes was a remarkable surprise, even though Tinkerbrat didn’t understand the cause of it. She simply assumed it was how he reacted to his own thrill of his speech.

When Renzenku finally sat back down again, she approached him and placed her small hands on his knee. Her smile was still gleaming with excitement as she looked up at him. “You can’t possibly be too much human, Renzenku! You spoke nothing at all of greed!”

She skipped around to other side and stopped to lean against his other knee to look up at him again. “I want to see these places…” Her voice fell to a hush as if she were telling a secret. “I want… I want to be the fairy who fears nothing and no one like you do!”

She turned again to pace about with her excitement too much to contain. “For too long I was told I would amount to nothing much at all. For too long I’ve been sought out simply so others could benefit themselves! I want to do for myself! I want to see it all!”

Then a sudden reminder returned and Tinkerbrat’s smile immediately fell as did she when she slumped back to the ground to sit Indian style. Her elbows landed on the ground and her chin perched on top of her fists as she pouted with a heavy sigh. “Not much a silly puny fairy can do with ripped wings…”

... I didn't do it >.>
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 5th 2010, 2:28 pm

Ren smiled at Tink; "No, good Fairy, I am afraid of things. Certain things and certain people scare me, but I refuse to react on that fear. Maybe you can learn how to do that; but being completely fearless is almost to be nothing more then a husk of a body..." The Angel continued to smile warmly at the small fairy as she spoke her speech. "Everyone amounts to something; no one is really no one. Every single last person has something to live for; everyone has everything to live for and everything to die for. My friends, my family, and myself; all of these things are my life and I love it. You can see it all; you've just gotta decide to see it."

The male's smile grew warmer as he offered his flat palm to Tink once more, again offering her a ride, "You'd be surprised what humans have to offer, much more then you may think. And, about those wings, I'm know someone who can fix those for you; care to meet her?"

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbrat on September 9th 2010, 10:19 pm

Tinkerbrat gave him a rather amusing look when he said that she could possibly be fearless. True, for a fairy, she was rather bold and pulled pranks on others, but fearless she was not.

"Did'ja fail to notice I'm about six feet shorter than you?" She even giggled at her own joke. But what shocked Tinkerbrat more so was his next words. Suddenly, her demeanor changed. Her glow of enthusiasm changed. Her shoulders even slumped a bit as she lowered her gaze away from Renzenku.

Even though he continued to speak, and even lowered his hand for her again, Tinkerbell glanced over and said nothing. Finally, with a heavy sigh, her tiny feet walked onto his palm and she knelt down giving him a nod. It wasn't that her torn wings upset her. She was actually delighted that Renzenku was willing to help her. But it was his words that left her feeling odd.

No one ever told Tinkerbrat that she was worth anything before. She was always told the opposite, or told what she would be used for. Nothing more. Then to hear this being tell her so many positive things that she should be thinking of herself, Tinkerbrat couldn't understand why those words made her feel angry instead of better.

And she didn't want to snap at Renzenku. From their very first encounter, he had shown nothing but patience with her no matter how bratty she treated him. She now sat on his hand with her knees drawn up to her chest and her arms wrapped around them. Her head tilted a bit to speak over her shoulder.

"Renzenku? Are there fairies where you come from? Are they all respected and liked that way? Can I live there, too?"

... I didn't do it >.>
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 10th 2010, 6:27 am

As the Fairy asked if where Renzenku came from were there fairies a fork of lightning shot through the sky; striking just six feet from the two people. A sudden existential thought flew through the Angel's mind; pictures of a battle ready Solomon, tendrils extending from his back, a different male the Angel knew to be his friend Ezrion, and then another flash and he saw Snow; another friend Haiechi Nuuben, and another Death. As the thoughts passed Ren shook his head; So that's where I've been...

At any rate the Angel smiled warmly at Tink; "Where I come from, yes. Where I live, not really. But, I assure you that you would be respected and liked where I live. The neighborhood children would love you, and I'm sure all of the others; even the adults; would like you, though your mischievous antics may get you placed in the 'Notorious' list." Renzenku laughed to himself shortly and then began to walk away from the hill and to where he had parked his Gummi Ship; which was in the thick of the wood in a small clearing. Thinking for a moment the Angel shrugged and began to speak again; "You can't expect everyone on the planet to treat you with the same respect as another; there are bullies, there are morons, and then there are people who would like you. It all depends on the person and their willingness to except the change."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbrat on September 17th 2010, 3:00 am

Before Renzenku has a chance to reply, a shot of lightning streaked passed them and struck nearby. Far too close for a fairie's standards, which startled Tinkerbrat enough to yelp out in alarm and jerk in fright. She lost balance and toppled over the edge of her companion's hand, yet luckily reached out and grabbed the edge of his palm with her own tiny hands. She was about to shout for some help, but then noticed an odd expression come across his face. Something told her he was rather lost in thought, so with a grumble, Tinkerbrat managed to hoist herself up and sit upon his hand again.

Then he piped up, as if shaking himself from those very troubled thoughts. His following words seemed to brighten her spirits, though. Hearing of a place where she would be liked. The mention of children made her uncomfortable a bit "Children rip off wings..." she muttered under her breath. Still, it was a hopeful thought Renzenku gave her none the less. " And...I'm only mischievous cuz...cuz..." Tinkerbrat crossed her arms and then sulked. "Well, cuz I gotta be! I mean... it's the only defense I got! What else am I supposed to do for being only three inches tall?"

She was naturally defensive, although deep down, she knew her companion had a point. But pride would never allow her to admit it. And then he mentioned change. It made her shoulders twitch. "I have no problem wanting change. It's why I left Neverland. I wanted change. But if you mean people? HA! I have yet to see one change for the better!" She wore an overly smug smile for that. Humans didn't change. History proved that time and time again.

Then her expression changed again, as if at the drop of a hat. Her amber eyes widened slightly as she looked from side to side to see their surroundings had changed. It was rather instinctive that she grew alarmed. She was at the mercy of one practically a giant compared to her. "Hey! Where we goin'? I just pissed you off didn't I? You gonna bury me out here?! I didn't mean to sound so snappy about humans!"

... I didn't do it >.>
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 17th 2010, 6:24 am

Ren smiled warmly as the small being toted her speech on her wings; Always about how humans can't change...We'll see if she can understand after this... Continuing to walk forward while she spoke he came nearer and nearer a set of tall trees that seem to have depictions on each one. The male's white cloak flowed beneath him, rustling over leaves and treading through the grass. As the fairy mentioned him being angry he shook his head lightly and looked down at her smiling. "Of course I'm not angry, and I'm not going to bury you. I'm just going to show you something".

Walking steadily up to the biggest tree in the center; which had the depiction of a decorated tree on it, and he reached to it. One of the decorations seemed to function as a doorknob and he turned it. Reaching out his hand steadily with Tink in it Ren placed her in the center of the hollow tree and tipped his hand over; making her fall into it. Ducking and jumping in headfirst for kicks the Angel soon follow; swirling snowflakes whirled around Renzenku as he fell, it seemed as if he was falling through a dimension and into another. Which he was.

When he was ejected he was ejected with some speed; and was buried headfirst into a bank of cold snow; that did not bother him at all. Pulling himself from the snow the male smiled as he searched for Tinkerbrat in the snow; hopefully she wasn't to cold.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbrat on September 17th 2010, 1:43 pm

When Tinkerbrat glanced up after exclaiming her fears, as ever, Renzenku wore a pleasant smile and spoke kind words with a calming voice. For a split moment, she was infuriated by that. How can one be so flippin' nice ALL the time!? It was impossible! Especially for one being in Tinkerbrat's company for so long... It was a trick, it just had to be! Even though the fairy felt she could believe him, deeply embedded suspicions were not so easy to ignore.

She wisely chose to remain silent for the moment as her eyes frantically searched about for a means to escape somehow with her wings being temporarily out of commission, but fairies are easily distracted little creatures. When Renzenku came upon the gathering of trees, each having a single colored etching over the massive trunks, her curiosity won over. She dared to lean as far out as she could from his fingers with an eager expression.

The pictures were pretty...this couldn't be bad, right? He must have been telling the truth all along that he wasn't angry, nor was going to be rid of her...

Or so Tinkerbrat thought..

"What's this? What's that? What's that picture over there?" She pointed eagerly to what looked to be a giant colored egg painted across the bark of one of the trees. "What's that? What's this? Is it some squirrel's lair?" After all, squirrels lived in trees and she even napped with a few on cold winter days. "What's this? What's that? Why's a pumpkin on that tree?" Her face pinched up in confusion until she noticed the tree they were heading for and to her surprise, Renzenku opened it as if it were an actual door! "What's this? What's this!! What are you trying to do to me!"

Suddenly Tinkerbrat was released to go free falling down an endless dark tunnel as her tiny voice still carried out her final word all the way down. All the while her mind was screaming for being played the fool once again! He tossed her! Simply tossed her into oblivion without a care! She gave one fraction of trust! Just once! And this so called goodie too-shoes just threw her aside like... *whomp!*

Her thoughts ended right there when she came to an abrupt landing. Before her eyes could even open, she held perfectly still in case her body was broken somewhere and waited for inevitable pain. But pain didn't come. Yet what she didn't expect was her poor bum suddenly freezing! She let out a scream, and just a quick as her butt, the rest of her body was growing drastically cold! Her fear of injury thrown aside, Tinkerbrat went frantic trying to crawl out of the powdery stuff she fell into, but couldn't find a foothold anywhere, The moment her little fingers tried grabbing onto the white stuff, they froze up and the cold powder just crumbled away.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU YOU WERE OUT TO GET RID OF ME! YOU JUST WAIT! I'LL FIND A WAY TO GET OUT OF HERE AND I'LL FIND A WAY OF FINDING YOU AND..."

An even bigger *WHOMP!* came from nearby and immediately silenced Tinkerbrat. She remained perfectly still and hugging herself while her body began to shake. Whatever that noise was, oh please let it be that happy go lucky human like being that dumped her down the tunnel!

... I didn't do it >.>
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 17th 2010, 3:17 pm

White on white with a tinge of black, and some red trim; that was all the Angel really was in Christmas Town as he found Tinkerbrat and leaned over. Picking her up gently into the palm of his warm hand he smiled gently at her. "Sorry for the surprise, but really, how does one explain inter-dimensional travel through trees. A little hard really." Ren seemed to ponder a moment before shrugging and walking away from the large tree that was the exit back into Halloween Town and walked closer to the edge of the hill.

When he reached there; smiling warmly at anything Tink had to say to him, and looked over at the bright colours that was Christmas Town in its full glory. Sparkling lights, snow white, and the constant noise of toys being made. In all thought this place would be perfect for Tinkerbrat; in consideration for her love of mischief and such. I'll take her to Santa first; he's the nicest out of us all.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbrat on September 17th 2010, 4:13 pm

Oh, he was lucky....SO darn lucky! Tinkerbrat's teeth were chattering so hard, she couldn't utter a coherent word let alone try and rant at him! Why sure, she was relieved when she saw his smiling face finally find her nearly buried alive... which she KNEW was his original plan now...but now that she was back safely in the palm of Renzenku's hand, Tinkerbrat was back to being just plum mad all over again.

What a shame one couldn't be as literally hot as their own temper, or Tinkerbrat would feel as hot as that desert she was stuck in with Solomon Black not so long ago! So for now, all Tinkerbrat could do was sit on her knees and hunker down with her arms hugging herself tight. She still shook from the freezing temperature. A simple garment made of spider web was no protection at all against such cold elements, especially for one as small as a fairy. Then her scowl grew deeper at his explanation. Inter-dimensional travel through trees.... HA! What a flamboyant excuse to come up with when he found he failed at snuffing her out! OOoohh, she would get her revenge alright... ooohhh, she had a plan! A glorious plan! And through his trek through the endless snow, it was all Tinkerbrat could scheme about. Just wait till he sprouted out HIS fancy wings! She'd be plucking out every single feather from every wing of his with a pixie vengeance!

What was that noise?

What was that smell?

Curse her curiosity!!

It was too much for Tinkerbrat to resist. She HAD to at least take a peek. That was all. A simple little peek and she would go right back to her brooding! But what she saw led every bit of her anger to be abandoned. It was an entire village! In the middle of nowhere of this frigid world! There were twinkling lights everywhere and music playing and laughter and silly looking objects and something in the air smelled GOOD!

There was only one single thought in her mind that played like a broken record as her eyes were widened with sheer excitement... Iwannafly! Iwannafly! I wannafly! Iwannafly! Iwannafly!"

Curse it! And she wanted to be right about Renzenku tricking her! She wanted to be angry with him! Her pride demanded it! And now with a pout, that trembled due her teeth still chattering uncontrollably, she looked up at her traveling companion and tried to speak. "WhWhWhWher are wh-wh-wh-we?"

... I didn't do it >.>
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 17th 2010, 4:49 pm

The angel walked with a slight bounce in his step that matched the music as he headed for the largest building and heard Tinkerbrat's faint question. "We're in Christmas Town, kinda like Halloween Town except...Happy...Joyous if you will." Opening the door to the large bricked factory Renzenku walked down the main hall and turned the corner into Santa's office; where there was a warm fireplace burning at the hearth and candy on the counter. Felicia should be somewhere in Christmas town, just gotta get Tink to her. There was a beautiful wooden desk with a large leather back chair; though no one was occupying it at the moment, which surprised Ren slightly, but a notice on the door stated that Santa would be back in less then 5.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbrat on September 17th 2010, 8:56 pm

Tinkerbrat concentrated on trying to warm herself as Renzenku announced where they were. What was Christmas Town!? Whatever it was, even in her irritated state, it appeared like fun! But she couldn't investigate, couldn't play, couldn't anything with her wings so ripped up. And that only depressed her.

Thankfully they came into a building and she was washed over in warmth. Her eyes scanned over everything as quickly as possible, feeling at ease with her new surroundings, yet still uncertain as to why Renzenku had brought her here. Then she saw the fireplace.... and slowly turned her head to look up at him, actually feeling a little worried all over again.

"Ya gonna throw me in there?"

... I didn't do it >.>
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 17th 2010, 9:02 pm

Ren almost looked shocked; but his warm smile never left his face. "Of course not, why would I throw you in a fire? That would probably kill you...However..." Setting Tinkerbrat down very gently on the table the angel walked over to the fire and shoved his arm in; the nanosecond before the fire started to even heat his arm up the male summoned his gauntlet around his arm; preventing burns entirely as the metal heated up on the fabric that heated up on Ren's skin that didn't bother him at all. However, to Tink it looked as if he had just shoved his arm into a roaring fire.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbrat on September 17th 2010, 9:30 pm

She knew that.... really she did....

But Tinkerbrat just nodded quietly before he lowered his hand to the desk. She slowly stood back up and carefully stepped down, yet watching Renzenku all the while. Why were they here? What were they waiting for? Yet the room felt magical...as if it would shatter should she break the serenity with her endless questions.

When Renzenku walked toward the fire, Tinkerbrat shuffled across the table while watching him, expecting him to stoke the fire to bring the flames higher. What she saw him do erupted an alarming panic. Her eyes shot wide as she ran to edge of the desk screaming in fear. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? ARE YOU CRAZY?? STOP THAT!! STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP!!!" Then her hands slapped over her mouth in fear being so confused by the insane action. What was he thinking? What should she do!? What could she do!?

... I didn't do it >.>
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 17th 2010, 9:33 pm

Ren couldn't help himself, and to be mean and mischievous himself just this once he began to pull his hand from the fire; his own flames coating his arm and spreading along its entirety as he withdrew it from the fire; of course, his own flames were usually white, but these were red for purpose. Yanking his arm violently from the flames; the gauntlet gone, and his whole arm now ablaze violently the angel sat down calmly on a spare chair and rested his head on his flaming arm; which wasn't heating up. "What?"

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbrat on September 17th 2010, 9:58 pm

He wasn't saying anything! He wasn't shouting in pain! What was going on!?

Tinkerbrat was bouncing in place at this point as her fears mounted. She never would've pegged Renzenku the crazy type! Or was he really not a human at all?

Then he brought his arm out of the fire, but now Tinkerbrat shrieked in fear all over again when she watched the flames flicker violently over his arm. And he acted so composed...so relaxed... as if nothing was wrong or out of the ordinary at all! But it didn't matter to Tinkerbrat. All she could think of was the damage he may be causing himself and the pain that would surely come!

Sure he made her angry. Sure she yelled at him...shouted at him... accused him even! Schemed to rip out his feathers and all... but she didn't really mean to see him be harmed! And now the tears were swelling in her eyes from both fear and anger.

"Please make it stop! Put them out! Put them OUT!! You're going to loose your arm!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? You're gonna burn your head!!"

... I didn't do it >.>
Tinkerbrat
Tinkerbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next