» Marionette
Just Moved In (Private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Just Moved In (Private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Just Moved In (Private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Just Moved In (Private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Just Moved In (Private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Just Moved In (Private)

Go down

Just Moved In (Private) Empty Just Moved In (Private)

Post by Etzolix on July 20th 2010, 8:31 am

Yima Qwin, the former Pumpkin King had departed. The reason's for this were unknown, though Etzolix was handed Halloweentown because of this departure. The reptile knew why to some extent, but was surprised it didn't go to Kotor, or Shi, since Kotor had been a resident and Shirou was the apprentice. Perhaps he just wanted someone with more experience to defend the world in his absence, until the requirements were met. The two siblings had discussed this for awhile, but he'd rather not reminisce about the future of Halloweentown.

"Well, let's get familiar...."

Etzolix said now heading out of Yima's former home, the first place he went to visit was Boogie's mansion--or more like the ruins that were there. The demon remembered recently when he first met Renzenku, that he scorched the entire ruins without causing damage to them. As he now entered said area he intended to explore, he smelt and array of familiar scents in the area. It was as if nothing had changed, and as if Yima hadn't abandoned this world, along with every other in the universe. Things were going to different, for another friend had disappeared; one of the few that were left.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Just Moved In (Private) Empty Re: Just Moved In (Private)

Post by Damien on July 20th 2010, 9:04 am

Damien stood atop the only last remnants of boogies mansion, the top of the witch hat, or so what Damien’s states it to be. It’s been a long time since he’s been here alone. Yima is gone now. “Sigh another one of the great leaders are gone..” Uttered Damien as he looked at the large glowing moon as if it was going to devour him whole. Damien with his fallen angel looks in Halloween town made that scene look more intimidating than friendly. An awakening perhaps? Then, Damien heard footsteps and turned to identify who was coming. “Well, well, well.. What have we here..” Damien said as he gave off a smile. “Long time no see…. Etzolix..” Damien said calmly as he took out his blindfold and confirmed the person was Etzolix.

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 20th 2010, 9:20 am

Etzolix walked an saw a figure that greeted him, though since he was in his mummy attire and only few have seen him in said attire he wondered how the person recognized him. They must have met before in Halloweentown but this person's appearance didn't ring any bells. This person had long white hair and wore a blindfold. Perhaps a Riku wannabe? Seeing as Riku wore a a blindfold and had lighter colored hair, yet Riku's was more of a silver. "Do I know you?" Etzolix questioned, now unsure of this person. Though hostility may arise from the enemy, the reptile was feeling too nostalgic to be aggressive in any sort of way. As he continued walking until they were about ten feet away in distance. Though not hostile, and never overly cautious, the new Pumpkin King sure as hell wasn't going to give this town an opening to an attack if he was a hostile person, but this was doubted. "A Name would be useful.." Etz said following this, in obviously being somewhat of an ass as usual. He wasn't TRYING to be, it was just something that naturally occurred.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on July 20th 2010, 9:30 am

Damien continued his smile at how Etzolix has forgotten about him. Well it’s been a long time since they met again, maybe Etzolix has too much on his mind to scan his memories. “Haha..” Damien laughed as he put his right hand on his face, covering his right eye. He stopped for a moment before his azure eyes gave off a graze of forgotten friendship. “Now now.. It’s bad that you have forgotten me after you became king..” Damien said, teasing Etzolix’s memory, as he walked towards him. “It’s Damien.. My friend.. if you remember me that is..” Damien said as he folded his arms around his chest awaiting a reply.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 20th 2010, 9:39 am

Etzolix remember the person he was talking to now that he said his name. "Oh I remember now, Damien, didn't we have a two on one here that never got finished because I got bored?" There was Etzolix again sounding like an ass when he really didn't mean to. "Er, well it's just you have to keep me interesting is all, and most people can't do that, no offense you two specifically. Though, have you gotten any stronger since then? And what ever happened to Blake?" This odd nostalgic feeling had made Etzolix oddly talkative today. Probably because he felt like discussing what has happened here, and it was odd enough that Damien, someone who he had been in Halloweentown with showed up. Though to the king comment he arched his eyebrow. "Being King is no big deal honestly...At least not when you know what to do, so I don't let it touch my ego."

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on July 20th 2010, 10:00 am

Damien gave off a smirk after Etzolix replied. “Is that so?” Damien asked politely with a slight laugh. “Well I’m not sure about Blake.. Some say he disappeared.. Some say he’s still out there but no one has managed to find him yet. The details are very vague.” Damien added before turning back to look at the moon. It was a wonderful sight. He’ll miss Halloween Town, since with Yima gone; Damien felt that he had to go fulfil his purpose quickly. “My powers.. Can’t say Etzo.. I have been long gone from the outside world.. So many have not seen how it has grown.. But I’m not in the mood for a spar now..” Damien said while enforcing that he doesn’t have the mood to battle. “The responsibility of a king, a weight we’ll hold one day..” Damien said as he extended his right hand in an attempt to grab the moon. Then A slight pause. “Lets hope that once that day comes.. We wont be enemies.. for old times sake..” Damien added calmly, wondering if he would hold the position of a ruler one day.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 20th 2010, 10:12 am

"Hmm, well no offense to him, but Blake hadn't made a name for himself yet." Etzolix said on the commentry of Blake and where he had gone onto. Apparently he disappeared, though many of the sort that ha happened to, he was probably one of those that became captured by heartless or something while in space. "Oh, Don't worry I wasn't implying that Damien, I don't feel like kicking anyone's ass right now." A smirk came over the king's face, just because he was of higher power didn't mean he couldn't be an ass. This new position wasn't going to go to his head. "And by that I'm assuming you wish to hold some sort of power over a world one day, Damien? For what reasons may I ask?" If this was so then it seemed the torch was passing into a new generation...Etzolix had become one of the older warriors, not the oldest and not from the first generation. However, the torch was being passed as he could tell from Yima, leaving and hearing the new aspirations of him. Time seemed to pass by quickly, the reptile wondered when it would be his time...he had disappeared on several occasions but always returned. The jack of all trades wasn't ready to move on...perhaps all of his friends had moved on for a reason and he was left behind, the smirk once left on his face had disappeared.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on July 20th 2010, 10:23 am

“Haha.. Same old Blake.. Always getting captured..” Damien said jokingly to lighten up the scene. It was a reunion between old friends. Better spend what time they have left. Once Etzolix blurted out a statement on whereby he didn’t want to kick anyone’s ass now. Damien gave off a sigh. “Same old Etzo..” Damien added as he smiled and moved his head left and right. Then a question was shot at him. “A good question my friend…” Damien replied and gave it some taught before answering. “Redemption. And to fulfill my original master’s dream.. You do remember what world I used to live in right?” Damien said calmly with a serious expression, the last line was to give Etzolix a tip on who was Damien’s first master when he arrived in this world. It’s been a long time ago yet Damien still held that dream close to his heart.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 20th 2010, 10:49 pm

It seemed that Etzolix's remark didn't really surprise Damien, which in effect surprised himself. Was he really an ass all the time? No, must've been only with certain people, then again things are situational but, better to not delve into that. Honestly...Etzolix never even knew Damien had a master...did he? He felt so old, for as more time past he forgot about what the small things were. "No clue, Damien. Lots of time has passed, and since I came out of hibernation I haven't been the brightest of all light bulbs when it comes to the things of the past." There was no need to lie then the questioning would make him a fraud. Though Etzolix was also curious as to what the goal was, and proceeded to ask him. "So, what's your dream? And was it that of your master's as well that you just seemed to inherit?"

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on July 21st 2010, 8:23 am

“My dream?” Damien asked softly as he tilted his head down, looking into the ground to give it some thought before looking up at the night’s sky to do it again. “It’s simple…” Damien replied calmly. “It is….. The resolve to Destroy.” Damien added enforcing his point on destroying. “Weird isn’t it?” Damien asked before he made a slight pause. Damien then began to think what his master’s dream was. A bit farfetched but still it was a good dream. “My master’s dream is to create a world of peace and prosperity.. but sadly he is gone now.. I do not mourn his passing but I will carry on the will of Xichnolas..” Damien said as he adjusted himself into a good posture to shift the pressure to ensure his legs don’t go numb. “What about you Etzo? What’s your dream?” Damien asked before he walked towards a pumpkin and sat down on it.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 21st 2010, 8:34 am

"I don't fully understand your dream, that's an odd way to put it, mind explaining a bit in detail?" Etzolix said listening to Damien's dream, the resolve to destroy? He knew what that mean but didn't. The definitions of the words were definitely something he understood but hadn't fully grasped or comprehended. Etzolix never had this type of discussion with anyone, even with the closest of his friends for none ever had the chance to ask him what his dream was. The thought floated around through his mind, dancing without an answer. It was one of those many things that he hadn't decided upon..."Damien, I have no answer. As of now I'm just another lost soul in the crossroads of life, no ultimate dream, no destiny to follow. I perceive my self as just a thought, so a dream seems...foolish to reach for." Etzolix didn't believe he could achieve his dream, whatever he would decide upon if that moment ever came in his life where he wanted that revelation.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on July 21st 2010, 9:26 am

“Haha..” Damien laughed a little before his stupidity. He should have known that the statement he gave was too vague. There were just too many possibilities. “Well my friend.. It is just my resolve to destroy things.. Those which I believe is bad.. Let the world hate me.. I do not mind.. If my death can restore order and peace to the world, I don’t mind dieing..” Damien explained slowly to ensure that Etzolix managed to catch every word. “In essence, it really means to destroy and recreate.. To destroy the core of corruption and all things evil.. And recreate the world for the purpose of harmony..” Damien added.

Damien then heeds Etzolix’s call that he did not have any dreams nor destiny to hold. Damien made a slight sigh before answering. “We all have our own dreams.. It’s just which one, yes? There is a destiny for all of us, searching it is the hard part and the only fate we all know is that we’ll die one day.. I do hope that… you will find your dream though and your place in the world..” Reserve psychology? Maybe that’s what Damien was doing but none the less it was a friendly chat.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 21st 2010, 2:39 pm

Destroying and recreating, that seemed to be a large dream that could be possible for some of the people that he had met. Though peace and harmony were never truly obtainable, there were always going to be conflicts, the corrupt will always emerge even within the most friendly of environments. This is the way the world works, the stronger the light the larger the shadow that was cast. "Unfortunately your dream seems impossible as of right now Damien.." Etzolix didn't want to be the bearer of bad news to him, but he didn't really care. If anything, his personality goes directly against what Damien was trying to accomplish. "Unfortunately for you, as long I live there will be no peace. I may not being doing anything as of now, but I will be...it's just in my nature to be chaotic, perhaps that's why I'm an ass?" However, even if he was the hostile type this didn't mean that he wasn't capable of being civil--though he preferred not to, however exceptions are always made, such as this situation. "And I guess, with my nature I found my Destiny to some extent...it's to be an asshole to people, haha."

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on July 22nd 2010, 10:17 am

“Indeed.. They are.. for now..” Damien said as he smiled a little. It was an impossible dream at this time. He didn’t have the power nor the experience to lead a world yet. He need to get more experience. It was the key for him to grow wise enough to become one. When will that day come? Damien wondered. Will he die before fulfiling his dream or will he manage to survive to see the world he dreamt. “Being an ass huh? Well you were and still is, I hope, an ass.. If not that just wouldn’t be you..” Damien said before he laughing. It was nice to meet Etzolix again but it was almost time to go now. Maybe one more question will be enough but Damien kept silent in hopes that Etzolix will reply with a question.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 23rd 2010, 10:22 am

Yeah, it was official, people saw Etz as an ass and if he wasn't then he wasn't the same person. Guess he had a rep of his own, now though it didn't really matter. Perhaps it was just the impression he made on Damien...nah probably one he made on most people when he was being "social" which was really just when he was--well, an ass. "Well, speaking of not knowing your power, how has training been going anyway?" The Pumpkin King asked wondering what his methods of training were. Perhaps he could help him, or maybe even learn something him that he could use.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on July 23rd 2010, 10:31 am

“Calm.. Slow.. Primitive yet effective..” Damien replied calmly. “I mostly use the martial arts styles I learn from the Land of Dragons but still mixing my knowledge with new stuff does make fighting much more versatile. I tend to do jogs a lot, fighting without one of my senses for a year and just reading books..” Damien added with a smile. He was a bookworm and he likes books, especially those with strategic thinking. “You could say I’ve evolved into something else now..” Damien said as he laughed. "At any rate, I’m sure that we will meet again.. It’s time for me to leave now to go fulfill my dream..” With that a Gummi ship landed closely to the pumpkin where Damien was sitting on. Damien walked towards it slowly before turning back and wishing his old friend goodbye and good luck and he was off.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down