» Marionette
A Royal Arrival (Open) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Royal Arrival (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Royal Arrival (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Royal Arrival (Open) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Royal Arrival (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Royal Arrival (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Royal Arrival (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Royal Arrival (Open)

Post by Renzenku on July 7th 2010, 8:22 pm

Ren smiled slightly oddly; it was a slightly lopsided smile as he glanced at Zeji and simply blinked a few times. "I wouldn't care either way; I'll leave this decision up to Yima as I'm good either way. Though I think that maybe we should first finish the tour we are taking you on and is our purpose." The Angel sped up his walk and slowly broke into a run to catch up with Yima along the tombstone line and smiled at him when he reached the Pumpkin King.

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
A Royal Arrival (Open) - Page 2 Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 7th 2010, 10:34 pm

"I don't know why it is that the heartless and nobodies have been producing so many weaker shells over the years but these five aren't weaklings and they are intelligent to keep themselves safe using The World That Never Was as a base of operations", Yima said crossing his arms behind his head relaxing himself. "If you two really want to go after them do it after you have settled yourselves in somewhere and after you prepare because the fight won't be here it will be n their home", Yima said folding his left arm to the right at a 45 degree angle outward his hand in an open palm. "As for the town it is built around the innermost well, be careful not to smack or nudge it, if you do it will attack you, and then forget about you", the pumpkin king said as he made is way into the streets littered with ghouls, ghasts, zombies, witches, and spooks.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeji on July 7th 2010, 10:54 pm

"Hehe Yima there is a slight problem with the fact that you just said no fighting here. Well I found the heartless and they are here at the old ruins where Oogie's Mansion is. So we can either tour then fight or fight then tour. By the way since I am a Heartless I may be able to weaken them through certain means. So would you guys like to slay a heartless or take a tour." Zeji was hoping for a fight because it was time for him to find out wether he could use the darkness to fight.
Zeji
Zeji

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 8th 2010, 12:03 am

"I'd rather kill the sorcerer nobody becuase if it is in danger it will call the wizard heartless to guard it and until I have an idea of how strong you are I'd rather not put you in danger Zeji", the pumpkin king said to his new acquaintance strolling into town. As he did so a large candy corn shaped man dressed to the tee in a power suit any politician would enjoy sporting to a convention, "sir, sir, we need to go over the plans for this years approaching Halloween celebration," the short wide man said letting a scroll unroll piling itself at the pumpkin king's feet.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 8th 2010, 2:50 pm

Ren smiled at te seemingly pleasent conversation relating to who they were going to kill and when; rather morbid when one paid close attention. Nodding politely at the small politician of a man Ren fiddled openly with his out of place wings; out of place soley because of the fact that they were angel wings in a place of torture and evil; so to speak. "As I said I care not what we do or where we go; it is all up to you two in that aspect. A good fight is something I can rarely pass up."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeji on July 8th 2010, 4:13 pm

"Lets take a tour and plan our move and besides the heartless probbally found out that I just sensed them so they are probally on the move unless they want to get killed. So do you guys know of any good resturants around here that we could go to after the tour."
Zeji
Zeji

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on July 8th 2010, 4:24 pm

Solomon approached yima from behind and announced his presence with a simple statement, " I say kill them all in a big ol' storm front attacksh. " He said with his shadowy cloak drunkily billowing behind him. A beer can in his left hand and a sword in his right. His eyes drunkily lazed over.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 9th 2010, 12:07 am

"Not with alcohol in your system", Yima chuckled to himself shaking his head seeing the can in Solomon's hand before turning back to the town center at a leisurely pace as the politician followed beside him. "Mayor I thin this is best discussed over dinner and with space to lay down the plans... if you will let me see these papers you have complied I will get back to you on the subject in due time for the responsibility of the position", Yima finished keeping himself serious through the affairs as the Mayor handed him the papers, bowed, and ran back to his duties, "thank you pumpkin king". Waving back to the mayor in his odd pattern of movement the pumpkin king turned back to his growing entourage, "there might be a few scattered about the town but most fend for themselves or don't have a need to eat, your welcome in my home for dinner if you would like", Yima told the collective group behind him.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 9th 2010, 12:13 am

Ren smiled and nodded enthusiastically; "I gladly accept that offer; I'm famished!" The Angel caught up to behind the Pumpkin King and started walking slower and then speeding up when he feel behind; ensuring that he kept pace with Yima. Ren's clothing seemed to glisten still in the light moonlight and he smiled as he got various glances from the inhabitants of Halloween Town; several of them waving greusomely at Ren and greeting him. The Angel responded to all of the waves and greetings; surprised that he was getting well known in Halloween Town.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeji on July 9th 2010, 7:40 am

"That would be very and I would be very welcome. Maybe I could help you with this little halloween project that has come up." Zeji was feeling more than happy now knowing that he had made some good friends. Zeji slowly began to walk with the group towards Yima's home when he felt a wind picking up. Zeji figured it was nothing and continued walking with his new set of friends to discuss things over dinner.
Zeji
Zeji

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 10th 2010, 7:56 am

Tucking the scroll of information away in his quicksilver black jeans pocket his luminescent tail whisking the breeze behind him where his company followed him past a set of iron bars to his estate rebuilt after the first attack by a would be assassin. The estate itself was a large nearly castle like mansion made of ornate as well as force resistant stone versus the wood the last building had been crafted from in the last ruler's eternal wisdom though this was much colder. The door was a metal alloy with a single deep black hue like staring into a ever spinning hole dependent on the light around it to feed it as if it was starving swallowing all your sight away. Yima reached his hands up to the door fiddling with a few plates laying hidden given that he had activated this security system today he should probably warn those with him, "it would probably be best if you did not go anywhere I do not take you... my home has a way of defending itself even necessarily", he said with nothing less than a solemn voice before turning back to his cheerful self. "Welcome to m home", the pumpkin king said standing on the porch a five by ten foot space with ten sets of stairs leading up to its preface while the house itself looked out to the town a large distance away from five stories many a room to be seen as well given the sheer number of windows be the real or false there certainly seemed to be plenty of room for personal chambers looking at the mansion a distance away.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 11th 2010, 9:44 pm

Ren stepped onto the first step up towards the luxurious building and nodded happily towards Yima; "I expect nothing less from the home of a World Leader, and I would never think a home of this expanse wouldn't have security; thank you for inviting us into your home!" Stepping up and onto the porch of the beautiful building the Angel turned and looked at Yima; as he had ran up the stairs past them and used his wings at periodiotic parts to accelerate himself so he was standing directly next to Yima and slightly ahead of him. Smiling he backed away from the entrance and stood to the side of the large doors; bowing ever so slightly and waving Yima into his own home as a joke to seem as if Ren was the butler of the building. The Angel appreciated the elegance of the building far better then most would; along with the fact that he was slightly surprised that the building was "bright" and not "dark" in terms of overall appearence; though the building itself seemed cold it was still a seemingly "bright" building regardless.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeji on July 11th 2010, 9:53 pm

"This is a very nice house Yima and I hope to come back in the furture. So Ren would you like to be my teacher. I have been looking for one since I became a Heartless and the sooner i get one the better. Another reason I want you to teach me is because I know I can really trust you and you seem like you are very expierenced. Also Yima I may not be able to stay for much longer since I have some buisness that I need to take care off some buisness elsewhere."
Zeji
Zeji

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 13th 2010, 2:27 am

"That is alright and would you like yours to go", Yima replied to his guests turning to the both of them with a thankful smile on his face. It was not all that often he got company that he wanted in his home but they had a journey of their own to continue on called life and the pot roast wasn't going to go anywhere but in some bags for them. Turning down a long stone corridor to the entryway's left though the small square chamber offered a right as well the smell of the pot roast lightly seasoned soaked the air damper with its tender flavor as Yima drew nearer to the enriched concoction. The halls lite by hanging cages bearing blue fire drew high about thirteen feet into the ceiling and passing through a tall and narrow archway he walked past his kitchen door its steel hinges not giving a creak. The pot was sitting at the center of his main island he kitchen itself expansive tripling the amount of space normally provided a normal house's cooking space dining room included. A azure flame burned playfully be it alive literally or not it seemed to enjoy slowly scratching away at the pot's bottom half no matter how long it would take to render a hole. Reaching to the steel covered stone counter next tot he pot Yima grabbed a ladle, then bending his knees down to reach a shelf formed in the hard rock he grabbed two dark steel containers with latches to hold the lids down, and filled them both with sauce from the pot before pulling the roast itself out pulling pieces of the cooked carcass away into the containers. With that he latched them shut and speaking as loud as necessary for his guests to hear if they could, "you two seem like you have a lot to do so I will move toward my own duties and I expect you can see yourselves out", with his words said he began walking toward the only other steel door in the room east of where he stood.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 13th 2010, 9:45 am

Ren was slightly taken aback from Zeji's question; but he accepted the offer never the less. "I'll mentor you in the things I have to offer I guess..." Following behind Yima into his house the Angel smiled at the light scent of perfectly seasonsed pot roast; it seemed to have a slight bit more onion then Ren normally put on his put regardless it was a wonderful aroma that permiated the air and filled Ren's nostrils with an amazing scent. Following after Yima still he arrived in the large kitchen only perhaps a minute after Yima had; watching the Pumpkin King peeled some pieces of the pot roast off of the roast and put them into steel containers. Frowing slightly he looked at Yima oddly as he announced that he expected that they both had lots to do and he himself had stuff to do. Shaking his head he walked forwards and grabbed a container; opening it and seating himself at the counter and picked up pieces of the pot roast with his bare hands, and ate them graciously. "I'm sorry if I may be a burden great Pumpkin Child but I wish to overstay my apparent welcome; as I have nothing to do... This pot roast is amazing just so you know..." The angel gestured at Yima with the empty container after he had drained it of any sauce left in its small contents; slurping up the remains noisely and wiping the back of his hand across his mouth to clean up any pot roast that may of leaked its delicious contents down the corner of his mouth.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeji on July 13th 2010, 10:12 am

"Thank you very much Ren I am very honored. Yima I wish I could stay for dinner but while we were walking here a heard some rumors about a supposed Light Amulet that may help me with my little Darkness Problem. Its in the Cave of Wonder and rumor has it that the cave may soon disappear for ever. Ren let me know when you want to begin training anytime after I get that Light Amulet. I wish both of you a good evening and hope to see you again soon." Zeji walked away from the mansion and hoped that he would not be noticed.
Zeji
Zeji

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 13th 2010, 6:26 pm

"Not at all Ren, I had just expected you to train the young man soon after leaving so I did not want to keep you", Yima replied to the angelic youth as he finished the contents of his meal. He had let the other do as he pleased leaving in his own haste desiring a treasure from that cavern was something many in Agrabah did but how he came to know of it was a mystery to Yima... Perhaps he would have to go looking come sooner than later, this youth gave him an uneasy feeling but that could just be becuase his strand of fate was yet turned into its own woven leash. The more you know someone after all the more you can figure them out Yima thought taking some of the meal in a bowl another shelf over from the one containing his to go boxes which he had to admit weren't the most cost effective. "You may want to follow him into the Cave of Wonders Renzenku... that place is full of nasty surprises and a maze that only compounds on top of the heartless there", Yima said to him concerned for the other man's new pupil.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 13th 2010, 6:59 pm

Ren stood and looked seriously at Yima; "One must learn valuable lessons without the help of the teacher before the student can truly be taught." The sentence was far more knowledgable then one would expect but directly following Ren smiled at Yima and spoke for only Yima to hear; "I'll be following in the shadows the whole time; whether or not others know I'm there..." Sighing the Angel scratched the back of his head calmly and took his usual stance; "For now we have time to spare; as I know I can get there far faster then my student could... Due to transportation capabilities..."

((By this I mean that Ren will be in the Agrabah topic; without me posting; he'll be the shadow that follows without being spotted and in true teacher fashion pops out at the specific right time))

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2