» Marionette
A Royal Arrival (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Royal Arrival (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Royal Arrival (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Royal Arrival (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Royal Arrival (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Royal Arrival (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Royal Arrival (Open) Empty A Royal Arrival (Open)

Post by Zeji on July 4th 2010, 8:07 am

Zeji was traveling on his gummi ship when he found a world that he thought was shrouded in the same darkness he was in. So Zeji decided to land in an closed off field hoping to find some answers about himself. Zeji was very confused since it had only been a week since the events that occured on the Land of Dragons. He was enveloped in darkness so no one could see his true body. Zeji was feeling sad because he knew he may never be able to return to the life he once had before all of this happened. The weather was cloudy at night and since Zeji had never been here before he did not know the weather patterns and what to expect. He kept his gunblade with him on his back so if trouble began he could fight if he had to.

He found a secret passage way that looked like it went for a long time. Zeji was barely able to fit into the passage but had to conceal his wing in the process. Zeji crawled slowly through the tunnel finding that it had no twists or turns. After he crawled through what was about a mile he came up to the end and had to squeze his way out of the tunnel. When Zeji emerged from the tunnel he found that he was in a graveyard of some kind that seemed to lead into a town. he could hear the hustle and bustle in town. Zeji prepared to enter the town but was stopped by a felling that he would be attacked by someone. So Zeji found a nice little bench in the graveyard and sat down until something would happen.
Zeji
Zeji

Back to top Go down

A Royal Arrival (Open) Empty Re: A Royal Arrival (Open)

Post by Renzenku on July 4th 2010, 12:10 pm

Resting uncomfortably on top of a stone gargoyle crouched low on top of a high grave was an Angel; quite an ironic place for an Angel to be but never the less he was there. Darkness coating the night air and seemed to bend around the Angel's body; not from any exposed light or any type of light source the Angel just seemed to glow ever so slightly in his pure white outfit; two of his white wings folded neatly over his white shirt and their wing tips met just above the center of his chest. The red trim lining his white shirt and pants also seemed to glitter from the light of the moon.

Turning on his uncomfortable gargoyle resting place Ren lazily let his hand drop and sway on plain air as he himself blinked periodically and when a dark being entered the graveyard Ren only smirked at him and dragged himself into a lazy sitting position before jumping from the top of the gargolye and landing neatly on his feat. Walking calmly up to the male on the bench from behind the Angel smiled and sat beside him; simply sitting there and staying completely silent; awaiting the male's responce and reaction.

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
A Royal Arrival (Open) Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 4th 2010, 12:21 pm

Laying back in his pumpkin patch the king of all hollows' eve allowed himself a few hours of reprieve in his day where he could ponder over the thoughts he would have to put aside in his day to day tasks. He still had not seen high or low of his brother Etzolix since he left which bothered him.... he also hadn't seen his boyfriend either even when visiting Wonderland. He knew the both of them could take care of themselves he wanted to be a part of their lives he grimaced turning his your face of a twenty year old werewolf spliced with vampire fangs, and mummy wrapped arms crossed over his chest raising with each intake. His eyes aquamarine both flickered to life as his canine ears began to stand on end notifying him that someone or something was making its way to him though rather than a threat it could just be the mayor in need of his advice on an important matter. Ever since the two faced politician found out this was his thinking spot he had seen a lot more of the pudgy man whether or not that was a good thing he wasn't sure.

Rising to his full height of six feet the pumpkin king brushed the forest green vest he wore emblazoned with the pitch black motif of a great dark beast's maw over his quicksilver tight muscle shirt partially covered by bandages on his shoulders. The chill breeze of the world washed over him as his eyes picked out the strange shifting darkness, the form it seemed to take was that of a humanoid shape, but for now the intent would be to watch from a distance Yima decided bringing his body to a levitated state rising from the ground without so much as the whisking sound of the dust below his feet as he glided through the graveyard gates to pull himself up the graveyard wall watching the strange creature which now seemed to notice it was being watched. So deciding to the heck with pretense Yima skipped off the wall once again floating bobbing at first over to the dark emanation waving his hand, the waving of the hand however was more for anyone else that might be watching as he floated closer making the attempt to avoid detection, waiting until he was behind the creature with every intention of providing it with a tinge of fright, and as he skimmed the air closer he would shout, "Boo"! Afterwords he would welcome the creature to the realm of all hollows' eve politely... admittedly a shift in persona from the king of fright at work, "welcome to this realm of all hollows' eve".

Ghastly Levitation: Activated

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeji on July 4th 2010, 12:31 pm

Zeji saw the figure which looked like angel sit next to him. Zeji was wondering why he did not take some immediate action against him. Zeji figured the figure trusted him. Right as Zeji was about to introduce himself he heard someone yell "BOO!" Zeji did not flinch or anything considering what he had been through a week prior to this meeting. Zeji decided to extend his wing again to see if anyone had any clues about this strange occurance.

"Hello it is very nice to meet you two oh and by the waywhat are your names?" Zeji was on guard and was mentally preparing himself because he did not know what to expect from these two strangers. Zeji decided to stand up in case he needed to make a hasty escape.
Zeji
Zeji

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 4th 2010, 1:02 pm

Ren smiled at the question and adjusted his position to be more comfortable; "The name is Renzenku; you can call me Ren like everyone else does if you want..." The responce was cheery and happy as the Angel smiled brightly through the darkness only broken by the moonlight; and seemed to radiate happiness, and friendliness towards anyone who really looked at him.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 4th 2010, 1:20 pm

Floating about three feet from the ground lid on his belly with his cheeks resting in his hands Yima replied kindly, "I am Yima the resident ruler of this realm... if you got any questions feel free to ask me the mayor tends to get confused". "Where you are now is none other than Halloween Town and given time...perhaps a second or two your form will change though with that screen of darkness you were we would not be able to see it", Yima leaned back pondering. "At any rate I haven't seen you around before though Renzenku here I have, would you be interested in seeing the town", Yima asked with as much good taste as his previous manners would inquire to.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeji on July 4th 2010, 1:28 pm

"It is very nice to meet you Ren and Yima. Also I thought it would please both of you to know a little about me or at least the part that i have left." Zeja noticed his wing turn more gray and dark showing he was part of this world. "A tour would be lovely but first I should introduce myself. My name is Zeji former Royal Guard to the Emporer of the Land of Dragons. The reason I am no longer a Royal Guard is because I was turned into a accursed heartless." Zeji was getting frusturated about the fact that he may never turn back to normal but he had to learn to control his anger. "So how about that tour?"
Zeji
Zeji

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 4th 2010, 1:36 pm

"I remember you when you were still human, you did a good job though you certainly don't remember me having had to ask for my name", Yima said thinking back to when the previous emperor ruled as well as the upstart in control now. Either way he had seen their military in action and he probably should let this man know here as long as he didn't seek hearts he would not be sought out for similar reasons. "I wouldn't worry about being a heartless too much as long as you don't endanger the citizen body or any other in my care Zeji", the pumpkin king said doing a slow barely roll while moving 45 degrees around the young heartless.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 4th 2010, 1:42 pm

Ren stayed silent at Zeji's short explanation and smiled at Yima's actions and what he said; "What he said...And I think that tour can start whenever you want it too; from what it seems all three of use here can fly anyways; and that makes for a quick tour session!" The Angel jumped to his feet enthusiastically and began to hover slightly by flapping his wings slowly and lightly; just keeping above the ground and smiling down at Zeji happily; still radiating a nice happy aura around himself.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeji on July 4th 2010, 2:12 pm

"Yima thank you for telling me that information and Ren I do not know how to fly yet. The reason for this is because I just became a heartless one week ago and have yet to learn how to control my dark powers." Zeji tried to make his wing move but it just remained in the exact same spot. "So would you two like to teach me or would you guys like to walk around?"
Zeji
Zeji

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 4th 2010, 2:37 pm

"Then we will just have to take you up there and catch you if you fall until you get the hang of it", Yima said with a kind wink now moving into an upright position as a set of two lights began forming behind him. Two runic wings blazed to life made up of pure light energy sustained by a zest of the space element latent in their master which would now allow the king of all hollows' eve to rise higher than his levitation would have ever allowed him deciding to turn that effect off for the moment so his speed would not be hindered. "What do you say Zeji, wanna learn how to fly", Yima asked him with his hand out held.

Ghastly Levitation: Deactivated

Luminescent Wingspan: Activated

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeji on July 4th 2010, 6:30 pm

"Hehe I would very much like to learn espically since it would give me an edge over some of the heartless. So how is this going to work are you going to carry me up and then drop me or what." Zeji prepared himself for whatever would happened next.
Zeji
Zeji

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 4th 2010, 6:33 pm

Ren rose to be beside Yima and looked at him smiling; "Yes, quite, how are we going to do this?" The question was not sincere; as Yima had just explained that they'd simply lift him and drop him repeatedly until he learned to fly which would be very entertaining for the Angel. Just because he was pure did not mean he had to lack the ability to have fun by dropping someone from a high altitude. Smiling a lot Ren continued to fly with slight wing movements that pushed small amounts of air downwards.

((Iunno why it's so short... My RP'ing is slight;y blah right now >.<))

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 5th 2010, 12:26 am

"Given your flight is energy based you need to learn how to manipulate that latent energy within you to either displace yourself in air or provide a semi-physical wing span that when moving at a proper speed could keep you aloft", Yima said to the young heartless. "Lifting you up and having one of us catch you if you fall is just to provide the environment you may need for the energy to follow its course if it is a basic ability of yours", the pumpkin king added throwing his arm under Zeji's if given permission by the younger being... after all if he was afraid of heights he wasn't likely going to be that interested in Yima's mad schemes.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeji on July 6th 2010, 4:47 pm

"Yima you are right I think the reason I can't even use my wing is because I am to afraid to use the darkness inside of me. I also know that one day I will have to overcome that fear so what better time than the present." Zeji let Yima grab his arm and carry him up in the air. Zeji than began to let the dark energy in him flow and tried to control it. When Yima dropped Zeji he wasn't able to fly perfectly but he was now able to control his wing and stay in the air for about a minute.
Zeji
Zeji

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 6th 2010, 9:16 pm

Ren rubbed his thumb across the bridge of his nose; smirking at Zeji and laughing lightly. "Alright; nice start. Actually better then I did when I first tried!" The Angel's memory flashed momentarily back to the time he had jumped off his roof and failed to properly operate his wings and simply plummeted to the ground; luck was with him when he landed on the mailman; but that is a slightly different story. Dipping towards Zeji Ren hooked his arms underneath his new companians arms and lifted him into the air; reaching beside Yima Ren turned to face the Pumpkin King and winked. Dropping Zeji Ren turned into a diving position he dived past Zeji as he fell and stood beneath Zeji; completely confident that the male would be able to control his flight at least enough to move slightly out of the way to land somewhat away from Ren; if not... Well... Ren shoved that thought from his mind; he had only recently fully recovered from his recent wounds in his relatively random 'spar' with Yima, and the collision might not be pleasent for Ren as he had no intention of moving.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 6th 2010, 9:28 pm

Yima watched as the young man of darkness fell and found his own way with his innate powers given him by the crafting of his form natural or not was of no real concern of Yima's watching him flounder but make progress all the same. It had taken Yima the longest to get used to his flight or develop the powers to gain his wings a representation of raw will and light mastery... as far as he knew he was the strongest light user in the known worlds though he didn't like to flaunt it and had yet to say anything to the effect in his lifetime at least to his own memory's recalling. Another heartless he knew also could use flight and it took him a short time to gain control over that detail of his body and later became the strongest force alive in the worlds all tucked into one frame. The pumpkin king dove down encase the young man fell to far knowing Renzenku had taken wounds vastly deeper than himself in their first and last spar.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeji on July 6th 2010, 9:42 pm

"Thank you Ren, but honestly I am just using the darkness that was given to me that day. I would be happy to explain after the tour." As Zeji was carried up in the air he was letting the darkness engulf him a little more bit by bit making sure to learn control over it. As Ren threw him into a dive Zeji was able to flex his wing and fly a few feet over the ground before landing calmly. "You guys wanna know something I thought I would have landed on my face, but for now I need to walk the darkness is beginning to cloud my mind. I need to find something very precious to me before I am able to use the full darkness."
Zeji
Zeji

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 6th 2010, 10:19 pm

"Purpose is one of the most precious things a person can have as well as people they care about, you could search for these things though they are often closer to you than expected to be", Yima said touching down as his wings of light faded behind him no longer necessary for his closeness to the other man standing only about ten feet to his right in the graveyard they still had not left from. "I am curious though... do you have any recollection of your past beside position, name, and family", the pumpkin king asked waiting for Renzenku to also touch down for the coming tour.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 6th 2010, 10:27 pm

Ren let his wings refold to their default position in Halloween Town; folded up and over his shoulders to touch tips across his chest. Slowly walking to the wrought iron gates that led to the basic path; watching behind him for the other two to follow. When the Angel reached the gate in almost no time he stood beside it and swept it aside and awaited the other two to exit as well; "Pumpkin Child can lead the way; after all it's his realm I just frequently visit!" He smiled at his two friends; as he considered them; and lent on the iron edge of the gate nonchalantly as the moonlight lit his clothing up to look as if he was glowing faintly and Ren himself noticed this fairly amusedly but didn't bother to bring it up; hoping he might be able to set up a joke at a later time.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeji on July 6th 2010, 10:51 pm

"I don't remember much except my wife and the day I became a Heartless. Its not a fond memory I like to remember, but I will tell you the tale. One day the emporer had sent me and one other scout on mission to find out the numbers on an incoming invasion. I had found the main leader in a cave and after discovering there leader had a hidden weakness I was captured. He then peered deep into my mind and found the one thing that gave me darkness. He manipulated it and turned me into a heartless. Thats what happened and ever since my life has been ruined. Now then how about that tour." Zeji walked towards the gate and meet up with Ren and Yima.
Zeji
Zeji

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 6th 2010, 11:14 pm

Obviously not a subject that brooked well with the young man Yima decided against continuing on that pathway of conversation for the moment at least as he walked up to the gates leading to the main road into town. He raised his clenched first up to where the oil black caste iron bars met and flicked his finger sending both bars smashing into the outside walls of the graveyard still fastened to its hinges. Yima turned to the two with a wide smile, "I hope I didn't startle either of you I just wanted to let anything out there know I was on my way and to stay clear if its intent was to confront me in violence", Yima said knowing that it wasn't the best way to make an impression the gates now firmly pressed into the stone walls and bent around the corners of the walls. He didn't want the new visitor's first experience to be that of a fight with heartless or nobodies though the world was much closer to the darkness than to the realm of nothingness and with his face turned forward he began to skip between the different tipsy tombstones on the way to town.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on July 7th 2010, 10:32 am

Ren blinked at the exessive violence Yima displayed opening the gates; which had flung from behind the Angel so fast he had fallen backwards into the stone wall, and gained a nice bump on his head doing so. Standing lightly he brushed invisible dirt of his pants and simple followed Yima walked; smiled and shaking his head slowly; "Who would want to mess with the Pumpkin King in his own realm? Wouldn't most people notice who you are?"

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 7th 2010, 2:58 pm

"Haven't you heard", Yima asked the visitor, "there still are four heartless wizards with staff's of elemental might far exceeding the strength of a normal mage and they are lead by a nobody sorcerer", Yima added knowing this information was kept secret and that neither of the two would know. "The haven't been seen in some times which is why I am becoming more cautious but at any rate come this way", Yima shouted from the tombstones.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeji on July 7th 2010, 7:25 pm

"Hmm is that so Yima well I could easily help you out with that little problem. If you guys are up for a fight with some powerful heartless I could probally find there location since all Heartless are connected. But do note that if I do this I will most likely become a major target by the main Heartless Leader." Zeji was more than happy to help Yima with this little problem even though he knew the sacrifice he would be making in order to do it.
Zeji
Zeji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next