I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Its all fun and games till someone chokes on a biscuit EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Its all fun and games till someone chokes on a biscuit EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Its all fun and games till someone chokes on a biscuit EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Its all fun and games till someone chokes on a biscuit EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Its all fun and games till someone chokes on a biscuit EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Its all fun and games till someone chokes on a biscuit

Go down

Its all fun and games till someone chokes on a biscuit Empty Its all fun and games till someone chokes on a biscuit

Post by Jet Enduro on June 7th 2010, 3:44 pm

A large portal opened up as a dog like demon with a collar appeared out of the amass of darkness along with a leash and a normally dressed man walking out of the portal. Today Jet was forced to wear a suit and tie. Wearing a black and white suit was something he only did on special occasions. His scarf was still wrapped around his neck however the scarlet colored cloth that seemed to flow along with him. Stepping out of the portal caused black bat like wings to appear on his back. Fangs shot out of his mouth as a black ring around his eyes loomed around him. He placed his free hand on his newly acquired fangs as he smiled. He somewhat enjoyed being even more demonic than he already was. Though he was actually a human. Just a human with the powers of fate and death swirling around in his body. The realm of Halloween Town was rather fascinating. It was one of those costume towns that caused your body to become like the native inhabitants. This world was that of the horrors of the night ghouls ghost goblins and other things that go bump in the night. The old school demons of the human mind. Jet didn't mind this world he actually enjoyed looking at the many "evil" beings. The dog like demon sniffed around as it tugged on the leash to continue wanting to walk. Jet followed the demons lead as it seemed to scratch at the gate of a large house. It seemed to be that of the ruler. Jet stood outside of the gates as he looked towards the door.

"Hey Yima!....Do you have leash laws? I'm getting sick of holding the leash of this moronic mongrel."

He shouted at the house awaiting any response from anyone before he just got sick of waiting around.

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down