Latest topics
» Marionette
Up The River Without A Head (Solomon) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Up The River Without A Head (Solomon) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Up The River Without A Head (Solomon) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Up The River Without A Head (Solomon) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Up The River Without A Head (Solomon) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Up The River Without A Head (Solomon)

Go down

Up The River Without A Head (Solomon) Empty Up The River Without A Head (Solomon)

Post by Trent on June 3rd 2010, 5:14 am

"where i first left him, of course." Trent spoke as he continues walking alongside Solomon. His blue eyes looking rather determined at the path ahead; he had to find that body or it would make him go crazy, well more crazy then he already was of course. The boy's footsteps were a little quicker as the route closed in on where they wanted to go. The male's grin grew wider then anything else, once they stopped as they came towards a large wide circular like area that ended off in a cliff. Trent, as soon as he reconizged the area he began running to the edge of it. He stopped a few centimetres from the edge and almost ended up falling off of the edge. He turned back to Solomon, "i killed him down there." he said, taking an overhead view.

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)
Trent

Back to top Go down

Up The River Without A Head (Solomon) Empty Re: Up The River Without A Head (Solomon)

Post by Solomon Black on June 3rd 2010, 5:35 pm

Solomon looked over the view of the place, then nodded to himself, " Then lets sniff around. " He jumped off the edge, landing on one knee without making a sound. Then got up and began to walk to the center of the area. He put his hand on the ground and felt around. Then brought up a cunck of dirt and rubbed it between his fngers before getting up and scouting out the rest of the place, inch by inch like a hound.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Up The River Without A Head (Solomon) Empty Re: Up The River Without A Head (Solomon)

Post by Trent on June 4th 2010, 5:10 pm

watching solomon jump over the ledge just made Trent give his head a shake and simply walked over to the very edge of the ledge. Unlike Solomon if Trent did jump over the ledge he'd probably break some bone in his body causing him annoyance. Instead the male did exactly what he did in the fight, climb down the freaking thing. The boy, after at least ten minutes of intensive climbing to get to the floor stumbled down a few feet from it; falling on his back. He signed at his terrible luck and got up. Looking at Solomon with a grin on his face he spoke "well at least that didnt happen during the fight" but ended with that as he walked near a pile made up of two sticks and simply looked at them with a blank stare "think that kid was telling the truth?"he asked.

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on June 5th 2010, 9:19 am

Solomon got up from one knee after he finished analyzing that bit of the dirt. He walked back up to trent and shhok his head, "Has not been any heartless activity here in a while suprisingly. " He sighed, " Someone must have taken the body. It was most likely Jack. "

He turned away from trent and looked back around the area once again. " Let's say some one hid the body somewhere. It would most likely be in a river or forest if it is still in this world. " He really did wonder why the hell any one would take such a wonderful monument to Hunters legacy.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on June 8th 2010, 6:51 am

The boy’s back teeth seemed to grind as soon as Solomon finished talking. He turned away, his eyes piercing blue as they looked into nothing particular in front of him. The boy’s left hand went up to his sword, ripper and gripped on to the handle, tightly making the flesh of his hand redden with the force. After a few seconds of his intense silence he finally released his grip on the sword’s comfortable grip and immediately the redness, which clung to his hand, began to fade back into the pasty colour which he had obtained by stepping into this haunted realm. Trent turned back to Solomon, his hand now by his side and smiled rather freakishly; his blue eyes in a blaze. [color =purle]”He’s going to pay for that. Someday.”[/color] The boy’s voice turned into somewhat of a chuckle then began to walk towards the river that was nearby, simply looked in it and sighed. In a drastic change in personality he jumped into the rover absent-mindedly and smiled at Solomon, his pants and most of his clothing were splattered with a groggily mud from the bottom of it. The water itself though came up to his waist, which wasn’t much of a problem for him. ”Come on, the water’s great!” he spoke, a bit amused.

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on June 8th 2010, 1:56 pm

Solomon smirked at the boys zeal in finding this body. He walked forward to th edge of the river, then began to take off his top. He got it off and the shadow cloak seemed to form into a hooded cape. He thre it off to the side and walked into the river slowly. Reaching Trent at the waist high parts he shivered slightly, " Kinda cold. He swerved his head around, " Now where to look for the body? "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on June 8th 2010, 9:20 pm

"well really i thought it might just drift to us" the raven haired boy spoke his thoughts drifting to the sound of the water rushing past them. Trent had really never been the most smartest person in the worlds which was showing now as he continued the thought in his head like a piece of wood realizing then how stupid that plan had been he looked away from solomon with his eyes. The blue irises looking up to sode to side as he began to think of someway to find the body. "well we could just follow the river flow and see where that leads and if we step on something soft its probably a body." the male began to move with the current and was practically letting it tqke to throughout the stream.

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on June 10th 2010, 2:00 pm

Solomon kicked his feet around, " that would be inneffective and slow. " He pulled out two pairs of goggles and put one pair on. " Thankfully I came prepared. " He tossed the other pair to Trent and not bothering to see if he caught them, fell backwards into the water, then spun around and began to scan around the bottom, swimming over to the centre of the river and began to look around the a little bit. Then rose to the surface, and pushed his long black hair out of his face over his head. " Help. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on June 15th 2010, 8:09 am

The boy caught the goggles in mid air, looking at them just for a few short seconds before looking back down at the murky water, since it was Halloween town it had a certain eerie feel to it with the fog of dirt that moved past him. Trying to pull the male in the other direction though the teen's body resisted the force of the rushing liquid as it moved past him. His blue eyes staring at Solomon for a few seconds as the older male dived down into the murky and rose back to the surface of the water, calling to him to help. Since the boy was paying him he could have easily just refused but he wanted that body back, badly. So with putting on the goggles, he dived underneath the surface not really looking for anything but testing if the goggles actually did work. Trent rose right next to solomon and pushed his hair out of his eyes."You guys really need to clean up around this place" the male spoke, critizing the world's water and dirt.

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on June 17th 2010, 7:41 am

Solomon gave trent a blank stare, " Just don't drink it. " Going udner for a second and looking around a bit again he saw no body. He did see three disembodied heads of various nightmarish creatures and lots of dead fish, but no body of Hunter. Rising back to the surface he took a glorious breath of air, " If the river flows to one converging point then the body might be there. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down