» Marionette
Reunion [natalie; open] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Reunion [natalie; open] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Reunion [natalie; open] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Reunion [natalie; open] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Reunion [natalie; open] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Reunion [natalie; open]

Go down

Reunion [natalie; open] Empty Reunion [natalie; open]

Post by Patch on June 2nd 2010, 3:03 am

Patch was sitting on the hill that looked over the own. Waiting. He knew it was her favourite place here, so that's why he chose it to meet her. Patch looked out at the view. There was a big, bright full moon, as usual, and the glowing light from the town below. It was a quiet night, nice and peaceful, perfect conditions for talking without having to yell or stop mid sentence. He had missed her, even though he hadn't shown it, he didn't think he would miss her when he left. My partner in crime... he thought, literaly...they were partners in crime, they both went through a period of time where they were wild and without worry. But all that came to an end when he left her, abandoned and in trouble, he should have helped...he knew that now. He wasn't entirely sure if she would come...after what he did to her he was sure that she wouldn't come, he stood up several times to leave. Instead he waited, staring at the dark sky with his violet flecked eyes. Waiting...

Last edited by Patch on June 14th 2010, 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Patch
Patch

Back to top Go down

Reunion [natalie; open] Empty Re: Reunion [natalie; open]

Post by natalie on June 3rd 2010, 3:05 am

Tallie was taking her time going towards the hill, not sure if she wanted to go and see him. She missed him...but after what he had done to her she wasn't sure she wanted to see him again. She couldn't stop herself though, she was curious about what he wanted.What do you want...? she asked herself mentally. As she got closer to the hill she saw his silhouette, he had gotten taller and stronger since they last saw each other...she could tell. Tallie slowly made her way towards him and sat down next to him while looking at his grey-violet eyes with her bright green ones. Without greeting him she asked him straight up"Why are you here?"

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie
Max magic: 40

Trix
Max magic: 30

Reunion [natalie; open] 1-2016928-1737-t
natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down