I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
(Shipwreck Cove) One Helluva Cult (Ep. 4) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
(Shipwreck Cove) One Helluva Cult (Ep. 4) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
(Shipwreck Cove) One Helluva Cult (Ep. 4) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
(Shipwreck Cove) One Helluva Cult (Ep. 4) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
(Shipwreck Cove) One Helluva Cult (Ep. 4) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

(Shipwreck Cove) One Helluva Cult (Ep. 4)

Go down

(Shipwreck Cove) One Helluva Cult (Ep. 4) Empty (Shipwreck Cove) One Helluva Cult (Ep. 4)

Post by Renzenku on May 30th 2010, 3:53 pm

Ren clammered from Shi's Gummi Ship, happy to be planted on firm ground again, this time he had left all gummi ship related things to Shi, and it had gone fairly well; until entering the atmosphere of the Pirate's world, where Shi had lost some control and ended up crash landing, of sorts, on this island; Shipwreck Cove. In all luck, it also managed to be the place they were headed and Ren was still smiling as he glanced over at the Cove they were heading straight into, turning to Shi as he exited the Gummi Ship Ren's smile grew wider, "Alright, you've got the map to the treasure: You lead!" Ren looked down at Shi when he got fully out of the crashed Gummi Ship, which had the nose cone bent in, and continued to smile eerily, the whole place was slightly eery, but it didn't bother Ren in the slightest.

About an hour later Ren rested with his hands on his knees, gulping down lungfulls of air, "Of course, what you were looking for had to be deep in a pool of water laced with gunpowder... That thing with the lighter was NOT amusing!" He gulped in more air and lay back on the ground, puffing, he glanced at Shi once, who seemily had a smirk on his face while he lobbed their prize in between his hands, at that Ren smirked, "At least we found it..."

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
(Shipwreck Cove) One Helluva Cult (Ep. 4) Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

(Shipwreck Cove) One Helluva Cult (Ep. 4) Empty Re: (Shipwreck Cove) One Helluva Cult (Ep. 4)

Post by Shirou on May 30th 2010, 8:57 pm

Shirou chuckled as he tossed a baseball sized orb which was pitch black and had a faint glow to it up and down. "I was experimenting, Renz," Shirou told him with a laugh. Shirou was currently leaning against a nearby wreckage of a ship. He was wearing a thin white jacket over a black shirt, white jeans and black sneakers. Although they had been searching for an hour, Shirou was not tired at all. He had Renz do the most grunt work. They had finally found their main material for Shirou's soon to be scythe. Shirou had Renz dive in and get it for him, so he never really did any work himself. It was a good laugh.

"Great," Shirou said, pocketing the material. "I think it's called a Shibun Orb," he said, thinking aloud about the odd orb. He then blinked and looked around, as if he saw something. After a moment, Shirou looked back at Renz and said casually, "I think there are others among this graveyard of ships, Renz." With that, Shirou summoned his twisted, dark, Hearts End keyblade in a burst of purple light. He spun it around once like a baton while glancing from side to side. He could sense things moving about, although he was unsure if they were aware Renz and him were there or just scurrying around.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

(Shipwreck Cove) One Helluva Cult (Ep. 4) Empty Re: (Shipwreck Cove) One Helluva Cult (Ep. 4)

Post by Renzenku on May 30th 2010, 9:03 pm

Ren quickly stood, having caught his breath sufficiently, he flung his arm out to the right and his Archangel keyblade appeared in a flurry of golden light, small feathers falling to the ground at the summoning, he glanced left and right, almost mimicking Shirou's movements. Also unsure of what was moving around in the scattered odds of ships, he smiled regardless and nodded, "As you said, it appears we're not alone..." He tensed slightly in expectence of what it might be, whether Shi see's it first, or it was something sane he didn't know.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 31st 2010, 7:08 pm

Shirou stood as still as a statue, listening. He tilted his head, concentrating. Shirou glanced up at the sky for a moment and took note of the time of the day. The sun was still up, but it was starting to set. It would be dark in an hour. He then figured out where whatever it was out there was going. Acting swiftly, Shirou's keyblade disappeared as he lunged at Renz, mouthing the words "Be Quiet" before grabbing him, one hand over his mouth and the other on his arm. He pulled Renz behind and into the wreckage of a nearby ship. Usually, Shirou didn't like hiding, but he was hiding out of curiosity. He wanted to know why there were beings moving about.

He heard footsteps. They sounded human. By the speed of the footsteps, it sounded like they were marching. There seemed to be quite a few, four to twelve maybe? And then whoever they were spoke.

"How many hearts did you harvest?"
"About two. Minion #4 over there retreived two also. What about you?"
"Four."
"How much in total for tonight?"
"Twelve."
"Excellent. We're this much closer to the return of the Empire."

Their voices faded, as did their footsteps. When Shirou knew they were out of sight, he looked at Renz and asked, "Should we follow them?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 31st 2010, 7:14 pm

Ren mumbled something beneath Shirou's hand before furrowing his brow, pushing Shirou's hand from his mouth he smirked, and mouthed the words Of Course, to make sure no one could hear them. A different voice drifted out from the area they had hidden from, their footsteps ringing across the rock as they ran to catch up, "No one interested in the thirty hearts I harvested?" The running seized and rustling could be heard, a small puffing, and then "I don't care what you think, I'm leaving!" Shifting could be heard and the footsteps advanced on where Shi and Ren were, Ren smirked; an idea forming, jumping out of the hidding spot, the male jumped from the sudden appearence of a intruder, but didn't exclaim anything, instead the question of why they were there was whispered across the space between the two.

Ren stepped forwards and kept to a low whisper, "We were here for something, and we heard the talking, can you tell us any more about that?" The male, no older then 16, perked up, nodding frantically he gestured for them to follow him, Ren nodded and smiled, repeating the same gesture to Shirou he followed the male as he turned and went deeper into the cove.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 31st 2010, 7:20 pm

Shirou watched Renz capture one of the Heart Harvesters and sighed. "Show off," he muttered, watching the two. He then followed them deeper into the cove.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on June 3rd 2010, 6:25 am

Trent yawned loudly in his new -throne- room which really was just a room in the cove that had a large rock which seemed to resemble a throne chair. In realty it was uncomfortable to sit on, extremely uncomfortable. The other things that could be noticed were the torches hanging on the walls for light and the guards, who carried spears standing in front of the throne even though the male had said very very clearly that he hated guards but since they just kept on coming back he just started ignoring them. The patch of floor that Trent's throne was on was elevated more so then the rest of it, giving Trent a view of the whole room. How he had come to be the cult leader? It was all in the matter of them begging and stalking him. They had followed him into the bathroom when he had finally said yes then told them to fuck off and let him take a piss. It had been a few days now and Trent was abit, bored sitting here. The male had his feet flung over one side the chair and his upper shoulders and head over the opposite. He was now looking at the group of people that had just come in, carrying hearts. "you guys could have done better but good i guess. Now go make me a sandwich of something" he spoke and they turned away to fufill their new orders. Maybe when this stage was over he could get to actually killing things.

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)
Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on June 7th 2010, 4:43 pm

Ren sat against the cavern wall, a slightly amused smile spread across his face as he heard Trent's voice ring through the cavers. The Angel smiled at the male who led them there and nodded him off, and the male complied willingly, He almost seems scared, but who would be scared of Ripper? The question was raised plainly in Ren's mind but he ignored it, glancing into the cavern he spotted Trent sitting on a throne like object and Ren chuckled slightly. Looking over at Shi he smiled, "Do you have any idea what you wish to do? Because if you don't, I do..."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on June 10th 2010, 10:28 am

"Playing word paradox? Aren't we Ren?" Damien came walking out of the dark area with a flame to light the way. "So trying to get into the cult's leader's domain? I do bet you require some help in these parts.. And of course some crew members to help you.." Damien added as more men appeared behind him, all who swore loyalty to Damien as he was the pirate lord of the Mediterranean. "Yo ho, Yo ho.." His men said. "A pirate's life for me.." Damien interjected with a smile.

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on June 10th 2010, 3:43 pm

*shit. forgot to reply ._.

As Shirou was about to reply to Renz, Damien stepped in. His eye twitched when the pirates entered. He hated pirates, they were so filthy and moronic. "Hello Damien," Shirou said coolly, "haven't seen you in a while." He then turned back to Renz. "Anyways, if you're thinking what I think you're thinking, and I'm pretty sure I think that I know what you'rethinking," Shirou started, mixing up his words, "then, I believe we should get a flower hippie van, name Damien "Scooby" and investigate."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on June 13th 2010, 9:50 pm

Ren nodded, "Offff course, I believe we need to tackle Damien here, and manage to dress him like Shaggy; then send him in first. Then, we'll go give your Gummi Ship a paint job and..." With very subtle warning Ren burst out laughing and pointed at Damien a moment, while still looking at Shi and whispering slightly, "But seriously..." The Angel clearly understood the pun that Shi had implied, but was plainly ignoring it to interest himself, turning his head around the corner for only a moment and glanced Trent in the throne and stiffled more laughter, This whole "adventure" is getting to be quite comical... Oh well, it's quite entertaining to see Ripper in that throne like he's so powerful, considering even I can take him down... The Blue-Eyed Male smiled slightly as he sat against the stone wall and sighed slightly from a combination of slight boredom and entertainment at the same time.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on June 14th 2010, 1:36 am

Jet appearing behind the newly acquired throne that Trent had received as he smirked his shadow covering him like a black cloak. His arms folded as he leaned on the fancy chair. His eyes closed as he rested.

"Well this is a fancy as hell spot. It has everything. It smells like crap its dimly lit and probably has a ton of rats humping in the walls. I gotta say you sure now how to pick a great place to have a throne Trent."

Jet mocked the young male as he turned around and leaned his shoulder on the chair.

"If hes a cult leader then I must be the cult's god..."

Jet began to laugh loudly now he looked at the odd bunch that was standing around.

"Lets see this Monty crew of cultist... We have my weapon as the leader two others who stand around and blow each other and Damien who seems to be the punching bag for punch lines...Well you all at least have a head strong leader...Even if his hands are better for killing rather than leading. But besides that...I have a favor to ask of...Do it for me and I'll figure out some presents...Well Trent is the easiest outta you lot...He can go on a rampage somewhere...I'll give him some sharp pointy things that he can use. You other lot can request something from me..and maybe I'll do it...But warning you...it will be tough as hell."

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on June 14th 2010, 9:19 am

Damien was surprised by the dramatic but yet so eccentric entrance of Jet. Damien never expected that the MCP would come here among all places but yet the taught of speculation pales in comparison on what jet was offering. A reward and the mission was a manhunt. As being a pirate in this world isn’t following the law, Damien was more than prepared to grab his prize the dirty way of course. Although the comment on which Jet said towards him was a bit distasteful to his liking but he respected the MCP’s words. “So.. Our target? And would you mind stating the reward?” Damien asked politely as he crew members stood silence, although the crew did have their greed for more gold or at least in their minds, something SHINY!

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on June 14th 2010, 2:23 pm

Jet reached in to his pocket as he pulled out a small clear gem almost looked like glass but had no rainbow refraction. Jet placed the gem in the light as it cast a shadow of a dancing girl. Jet tossed it at the crowed of pirates. He chuckled at them.

"That should be enough to cover the down payment....participate in my request and....well who knows what other riches you might find...Its a free for all loot men."

Jet pulled out a diamond encrusted gold necklace as he flashed to to the men. Obviously something like this was easy to obtain for someone like Jet. He had no problem with killing people though he wasn't interested in currency. He was only in to his own plans. Tossing it towards the same group as he looked at them.

"That should get you all new glass eyes or hell...women."

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on June 14th 2010, 5:58 pm

When the boy heard the voice he casually looked up at the mcp with a smile on his face, chuckling at the mockery. "well maybe if my paycheck was just a tiny bit higher i could at least afford a better throne" the male's words strung with sarcasm because he was paid in kills rather then money. He fixed his position other so that he was firmly sitting on the stone throne and cracked his neck a little to the side. The blue rimmed eyes of his scanned the area, now seeing a huddle of three guys and a bunch of piroates standing together, Harpy amoung them. Unless he had decided randomly that Trent was an awesome leader and that following his every command would be the best way to spend the rest of his life the angel was probably here for other reasons. Trent couldn't help but wave a little, a smirk on his face to him. The male then turned to jet again and spoke "So what is it?" Trent still having an ego even though of a weak state didn't really help him much, the male wanted to see whixh one would be funner to him.

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)
Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on June 14th 2010, 8:02 pm

Shirou looked blankly at the MCP that had just appeared. He seemed to be interested in making a deal with them, offering a reward. He wondered what Jet Enduro's motive for all this was. Shirou had only seen him once and that was a long time ago, when what's-her-face was still there. He made a mental note to be careful around Jet. Shirou hadn't gotten to know him much, but he figured that the MCP was a rather clever fellow. Perhaps even sinister. With an internal sigh, he watched the scene silently.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on June 15th 2010, 7:01 am

Damien wasn't really into gold or treasure. He would prefer information, relics, weapons or armor. Gold is trivial compared to what the things he wanted. His crew on the other hand, ran around and fought each other to get what Jet shown them. Luckily they fought their way far from where Damien and the others were as he was not fond of those fights. He did see that Shirou sighed and he too decided to keep quiet to wait for what Jet has to say. Since he’s the one that proposed a manhunt, Damien did wonder who it will be.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down