» Marionette
Hanging Around Town {Open} - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Hanging Around Town {Open} - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Hanging Around Town {Open} - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Hanging Around Town {Open} - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Hanging Around Town {Open} - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Hanging Around Town {Open}

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hanging Around Town {Open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging Around Town {Open}

Post by Solomon Black on May 31st 2010, 7:41 pm

Solomon raised an eyebrow in confusion, he just called him an old friend. Then said he was not a friend at all. It is strange, that and his probably bullshit story. Though he blew it off, then turned his attention to Ren, " So what have you been up to? "

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 31st 2010, 7:43 pm

Ren shrugged, "The usual stuff, fiddling with Bio Chemistry, fighting things, you know; the usual." He smiled at Axis, trying to make her more comfortable; and he knew that he would probably succedd, as he was being careful to be just the right amount of nice, and not creepy nice.

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
Hanging Around Town {Open} - Page 2 Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 31st 2010, 7:49 pm

Solomon nodded, " Same here, different stuff though. Killing for cash and watching my sop's. " He noticed him look at Axis, he would have made a good attempt at being nice, though he was not so good.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on May 31st 2010, 7:55 pm

Trent had noted everyone else which had came after Solomon put his hand on his shoulder. He had still yet to join the actual group though and continued to just walk around to ask nightmare creatures who sometimes pulled their own heads off to show him that what he was looking for was common. The boy had no plans to join the group of humans though. Nope, in fact he felt much more comfortable with the haunts, witches and zombies then actual humans. Which spark another idea that maybe the body turned into a zombie and was now walking around headless. This made him laugh for a few minutes randomly, causing weird looks from the strange civillians that passed by. It wasnt until he heard something about the body which seemed to gravitate to his ears. Trent turned slowly to look at the group and more importantly the guy who said it. Ignoring the other talk from the other people. He didnt give a damn about reasons. He quickly walked to the boy who said it and smirked almosy demonicly. His eyes seemed to go bright as he leaned in on the boy. "lead me to where the body is. I dont give a fuck if you know him or not. Tell me where the heartless went" he spoke almost on the tone of laughing his head off and straightened up abit, pulling his head away from the guys. Then with a random mood swing he said "hi" and waved a bit to the other people with a blank and awkward tone

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)
Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno954 on May 31st 2010, 7:59 pm

"I will lead you there later, but now I need to take care of something and it was nice seeing you all."
Zuno954
Zuno954

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennett Levin on May 31st 2010, 11:13 pm

He did nodded towards Axis and Shirou as a silent greeting.Bennett found the group of strangers and acquaintances around him strange,as they all seemed to have appeared from thin air.The conversation they carried seemed uninteresting in his point of view,so assuming that it would be unlikely to try and inject himself into the subject he promptly slipped away from them.Whatever happened to showing courtesy to a small group of people?He quietly sighed as he started to ignore their voices.

Bennett walked around them looking like nothing was new to him,he grinned at all the creatures just roaming the square.He saw Axis walking on the fountain which he thought was a bit amusing,causing him to slightly smile at her,which he dismissed after realizing what he was doing.He started to wonder what he was thinking about when he smiled since it seemed to have come from out of the blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on June 1st 2010, 7:32 am

Solomon took a look at Trent after his... well he took a look at him. Then had got a good idea, well not that good but it might be fun. " If you pay me a little, I will help you find the body. We will find the body if you agree. " He was half trying to make some quick cash, half wanting to find the body of Hunter and return it to it supposed to be final resting place.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on June 1st 2010, 9:44 am

Axis was soon caught off guard as she could feel the aura of one of the men wander from the rest, her eyes had slipped away from the page she was on and over to Bennett who seemed to be watching her. He must have been amused by the sight because she saw a smile show on his face but then totally disappear right after. She gave a small giggle and continued on around the foutain again for her fourth time. Her eyes falling back on the words of the book.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on June 1st 2010, 10:45 am

As he turned back to the guy he saw that he had already left with a short goodbye. [color=purle]"Hey! Where the fuck did he go?!['color] The male said ludly and looked around but couldn't find him in the crowd.The boy's right hand twitched as he gritted his now sharper teeth. He was probably going to go abnd kill someone else right about now. When Solomon spoke he turned quickly and suddenly towards him "Really How Much? he asked now happy.

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on June 1st 2010, 10:55 am

Solomon smirked at Trent, his own inlarged incisors showing. " Cheap enough. " He gave trent a card that showed Solomon mercenary contact info. Like a business card.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on June 1st 2010, 1:42 pm

The boy quickly took the card and examined the text on it, abit rushed since he was more into the idea of actually having a buisness card then anything on it. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a largewad of bills, he really had no use for money since he basically stole everything he has or neededand at space paranoids he begged the maids for food. Which they did give, since he was usually annoying when he did that. "So this is enough?" he asked, eager to start looking for the body.

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on June 1st 2010, 1:57 pm

Solomon took the wad and counted, pleased with it he put it in his pocket and nodded, " Ya, its enough. " He looked around, and seing that he was of now real importance. " You want to go look now? "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on June 1st 2010, 2:47 pm

Trent just looked at him for a second, a basic duh look. Still the boy couldnt keep still and simply said "yeah. Come on. It could already have bugs in it and stuff. " he then turned around to go to the gates to exit the square. Before leaving he put his left hand up as if to say goodbye to the other people. Not that he gave them much attention.

Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on June 1st 2010, 3:39 pm

Solomon nodded at the image of Dark like that. Then followed suit of Trent outside of the square, not bothering with a goodbye to anyone. He walked just fast enough to reach Trent quickly, " So, where to first. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on June 1st 2010, 4:41 pm

Shirou watched as two of the newcomers left. Good, maybe Axis would feel more comfortable. Although, it annoyed him that there was a dead body somewhere in his world and that Jack was lying to his face. Oh well, he would get his revenge soon enough. Shirou then turned to Axis and watched her while his mind wondered.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on June 2nd 2010, 11:29 am

Axis stopped again swearing that she could feel someone keeping eyes on her again. Turning the other way she noticed that Shi was now watching her just as Bennett had. Was this really that interesting? Whatever right? Smiling again she approached him and jumped from the ledge landing on her feet and sitting back down on the ledge away from the others remaining. Patting the open spot beside her she motioned for him to come and join her. She was getting alittle better now that it was just the two of them again.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on June 2nd 2010, 3:56 pm

Shirou snapped out of his thoughts when he noticed Axis gesturing towards him. Smiling slightly, he walked to her and sat by her. "So how have you been, Axis?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennett Levin on June 2nd 2010, 5:11 pm

He quietly approached the two of them," 'Ello,"he greeted them.The air felt calmer with absence of the other people crowding around."Did you think I just left?" he asked half-honestly,it was mildly hurtful,or irritating about the thought of being forgotten in a short amount of time.Bennett didn't sit down next to them,just somewhat leaned on the fountain with his hand,to appear calm and collected as his personality portrayed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on June 3rd 2010, 8:23 pm

"Please do forgive me Bennett, I didn't mean to exclude you. I just can't handle big crowds as much. At least not when its a bunch of people I don't really know all too well." Axis' smile turned weak as she turned her attention to him. She could tell slightly that it had annoyed him to be walked away from and left alone but she couldn't really blame it. it did suck when everyone went they're own way and left you behind alone. "You understand right?"It was getting harder for her just to be able to get a chance to answer Shirou for once. Turning her attention back she gave a deep breath in and exhailed. "I've been good Shi, just alittle bored is all."
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on June 3rd 2010, 8:38 pm

Shirou wasn't paying attention; he was busy looking over the fallen statue. It was pretty busted up. Oh well. He then turned his attention to Axis and Bennett. What were they talking about? Crowds? Libraries? Something. He replied to her reply to him with, "Maybe you should visit some other worlds."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on June 4th 2010, 11:28 am

Axis looked down at her hands as her head sank suddenly in a small lapse of uneasy feelings. The idea of going outside of Halloween Town didn't feel right to her just yet. She was still paranoid with the nobodies of Organization, Paranoid that someone still had their eyes on her. She knew though it was just all in her head but still the feelings held her back from doing the usual world travel that she used to do. "I... I don't think I should Shirou" Her voice was shaking and stuttering slightly. The uncomfortable feeling of small fear and nervousness began to enter her stomach making her feel like she was light headed. "I don't know if its safe to..."
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on June 4th 2010, 9:05 pm

Shirou raised an eyebrow at Axis's reaction. He chuckled at her fear. "That's silly, as long as you have a friend with you who knows how to fight, you'll be safe," Shirou told you, grinning. "I can always come with you for protection, just so you know," he added, offering her a helping hand.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on June 6th 2010, 6:28 pm

Looking up at Shirou as he gave a laugh and offered to stick with her, she gave a smile again even though her stomach was still uneasy. "You'd come with me Shi?..." It wasn't the factor that she couldn't fight or that she didn't know how to it was just the thing that she knew the people that would come after her where much higher then her in power. "Thankyou"
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on June 6th 2010, 6:47 pm

Still grinning, Shirou told her, "Of course! Helping friends is always a good thing to do." Shirou was sure he could take on any one who came after Axis, or at least, keep her safe.

*short, i know.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on June 7th 2010, 6:23 pm

Axis gave a small laugh and from random hugged him in a sudden moment of joy. It was nice to know that someone would back her up for once then just watch her hit the floor and suffer. "Your a good friend, Im glad to have you around. He would keep her safe when she couldnt and even though if she could man up and put her fears to rest for once then it wouldn't be too often that he would have to stand up for her. She would try her best not to ask too much of him cause the last thing she wanted to seem like was a weakling.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next