» Marionette
Hanging Around Town {Open} EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Hanging Around Town {Open} EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Hanging Around Town {Open} EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Hanging Around Town {Open} EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Hanging Around Town {Open} EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Hanging Around Town {Open}

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hanging Around Town {Open} Empty Hanging Around Town {Open}

Post by Beta Genesis on May 27th 2010, 5:28 pm

A light footstep and the shrieks of ghouls from the beyond was all that was heard as the newest addition to the Halloween Town collection made her way to the town square. Axis gave a low sigh and stretched out her back, her arms lengthening out over her head as she kept a steady pace heading in the direction of the fountain which bubbled slightly with the usual murky green water that seemed to glow neon green. As her arms fell back to her side and she gave another sigh, this one out of relief, she set herself down on the ledge of the fountain turning to the side and looking into the glaring water. Of course she couldn't see her reflection all too well, barely at all to exact but she could faintly make out her silhouette in it. She only smirked and looked back the other way at the few monsters and others that roamed the dark streets. Ever since Axis had arrived here action was somewhat scarce but she didn't seem to mind, it beat having to fight off heartless ever time she took a simple walk. Like it had been... In the World That Never Was... Although the downfall was entertainment seemed scarce as well. But really what was entertainment really? She hadn't had much of that in her other world either. The only thing to do was mission and defeating enemies and you can guess that got real boring after a while especially when it became a routine like it had for her. Remembering the one thing she had kept with her when she burned her Organization clothing and such, reaching into her back pocket she pulled out a book with a soft cover. She looked down at the cover itself as she slid her fingers gently across the silver lettering that clearly spelled "Loveless" in a brush script font. Her smirk grew into a smile as she began to replay the moment she had received the book as a sort of icebreaker between her and a "friend" in the Organization. Flipping open the book in an instant she automatically opened to a page where the tiny charm bookmark of a small key connected to a chain was lying holding her place where Axis had had stopped last time. Pulling it out and slipping it onto her left wrist she continued on where she had left off crossing her right leg over her left and leaning back on her left arm against the fountain ledge.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Hanging Around Town {Open} Empty Re: Hanging Around Town {Open}

Post by Shirou on May 27th 2010, 7:17 pm

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a body flew towards the fountain and collided with the statue in the center of it. The body and the statue fell on the other side of the fountain, opposite of Axis. The body got up and groaned. It was a male, a teenager too. He had raven black hair, which was rather messy due to the flight and he had clear, green eyes, which were slightly watery due to the crash. Shirou had just been blasted from a cannon from Yima's mansion as something to do while Yima was out of time. It was only one thing on a list of many tasks that Yima wouldn't enjoy. Tubing in a lack of Acid was next, followed by painting Yima's mansion bright, neon green and at one point, having a rave party in the mansion. Totally fun.

Getting up, grabbed his side and limped to the other side of the fountain and saw Axis. With a smile on his scratched face, he greeted the redhead nobody. "Hello Axis, how are you today?" Axis had been a citizen of Halloween Town for a while, yet Shirou never really saw her around much. He enjoyed her presence, since she didn't seem completely idiotic. Shirou was also wearing a black t-shirt with white jeans and black slip-on shoes, which were undamaged due to an enchantment. While examining Axis, Shirou blinked and noticed that Axis was holding a book. He wondered where she got it from, or who she got it from.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on May 28th 2010, 9:45 pm

Drifing in and out lines, reciting words quietly to herself Axis had been oblivious to the things around her as she clung to the familiar story that is... Till a random body came crashing down into the stone statue behind her which was the centerpiece to the fountain. Oddities like this were starting to become normal in her opinion as she witnessed them now on a daily basis. Looking over her shoulder as both the statue and boy went falling in the opposite direction of her, she began to recognize the familiar aura which radiated from the teen. He too seemed to become the usual thing to see during her times around town. She laughed a tiny bit as he rose from the water. It didn't take long for her to notice his smile and for him to ask her how she was doing. Setting her book down in her lap and turning to face him she smiled wider and waved. "Afternoon Shi, quite the entrance eh show off?" She laugh slightly again. Shirou was always good company or atleast to her she was. He was starting to grow on her. As she took another look at his dripping appearance she noticed his eyes glance down at her book and the curiousity that seemed to follow with them.

Last edited by ~Axis~ on May 30th 2010, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 28th 2010, 9:57 pm

Shirou cracked his neck and shrugged. "I guess. The wax wings were a better success, though," he commented, thinking about his experiment with wax wings. He didn't go very far, but the crash wasn't very painful. Shirou noticed that Axis seemed rather fond of the book, although it was just a guess. He also saw that Axis seemed to like him a bit, which was good cause it meant he was doing something friendly. "How have you been, Axis," Shirou asked with a smile on his face.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on May 28th 2010, 10:26 pm

"I've been pretty good lately, alittle bored here and there but good none the less" Taking the charm from from her wrist she placed it back in the book at her spot and closed it stuffing it back in her back pocket as rose to her feet and yawned slightly. "So what you been up to? Besides shooting yourself from things and trying to fly." It was sort of interesting to watch people from around town doing odd things like being shot out of a canon or losing their heads from random beheadings. Axis wasn't sure if it was just the town growing on her or her head twisting to the ways of the town. Shaking off the thought she scratched the back of her head.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennett Levin on May 28th 2010, 11:03 pm

Step after step he walked upon the stone path before him in a rhythmic pattern.He looked unaware to the world around him,despite never visiting this place before.Then his attitude changed when he heard the peculiar sound of something, or someone, crashing into something else.Bennett laid his eyes on the spectacle that was right in front of him.It wasn't everyday some random person flew into the stone statue of a fountain.He stifled a laugh looking at guy as he rose to his feet.Bennett wondered whether to try and get involved the situation or not.

He thought about it for a moment,and while doing so he noticed a girl sitting on the other side of the fountain away from where the guy landed.In less than two seconds he went and approached them."You seem like you've done this before," Bennett stated, with a small hint of confusion in his tone.He pondered whether he should even ask why he just crashed into the fountain,but thought better it and became silent.He looked down on his clothing:white shirt,black jeans,and white sneakers, "Casual Enough" he noted in his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 29th 2010, 10:37 am

Shirou chuckled and said, "Well, I've been planning things that Yima would probably not like if he were here, or just plan stupid stuff." He then blinked when a somewhat familiar voice spoke near them. It was Bennett Levin, a guy who looked like a librarian. "Yeahh, I've been doing a list of idiotic things lately. You should come join me sometime," Shirou replied with a smile.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno954 on May 29th 2010, 10:55 am

Jack was walking around Halloween Town when he saw a group of people talking. He would come back to join them as soon as he took care of something. He went to the old ruins of Oogie's Mansion to find the dead corpse of Hunter. Jack then took what was left of the corpse and threw it into the near by river. He then went back to the square observing the group of people. Only one looked familar but he couldn't remember who it was. He walked near the group and said "Hi there my name is jack."
Zuno954
Zuno954

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent on May 29th 2010, 9:58 pm

Trent had come back to the town of halloween. To look for his body , the one he had killed. To come back and find nothing but a pile mades up of two sticks was shocking to him. His eyes widened and for a minute he just stared at nothing. Someone or thing had moved the body from where he had placed it. That made him furious. He had already given the head as a gift for jet and remeilia but he had kept the heart for himself. Maybe as a gift.. He gritted his teeth, which the canines had become slightly larger then normal if it had been a different world he might have just accepted it. Not here though, not with freaking zombies and stuff running around. This wasnt acceptable, at all! He moved to go back to the town and entered the square. Besides the pissed off look on his face he was wearing the usual; dresshirt, black vest and pants. The males hair was over obe eye and was quite messy. His left hand seemed bulkier then the other and had a black glove on that hand, the fool was securely hidden in it. He began to talk to random groups of ghouls, zombies and other horror creatures about where the body might be. He hadnt made his way to the group with the three guys and one girl but his voice was loud enough to hear him talking about a missing body if they wanted to.

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)
Trent

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on May 30th 2010, 8:26 pm

Flipping a piece of black hair out of the way of her right eye Axis gave a small chuckle and shook her head. "Sounds kind of awesome, although I think I can see the look on Yima's face now if he witnessed it, but yeah I should definitely join you sometime!" Shirou was one to keep her entertained atleast. As the conversation went on another seemed to creep into the group and introduce himself. What had went from a small gathering of friends was becoming a small group of strangers and aquaintances alike. Glacing over at Bennett Axis gave a small bow of her head looking him over at least once. He seemed to take the resemblance of a young librarian. "Hola" She said giving him a friendly greeting as Jack seemed to approach them next. As he did Axis gave another small bow of her head this time her black hair falling back in her eye.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 31st 2010, 10:36 am

Solomon approached the group from behind Trent, wearing his normal halloween town clothing of his cloak of shadows and asortment of black clothing and chains. He put a hand on the boys shoulder and looked around. He spotted Bennett, who he could only remember meeting once before. Trent, who he had come to know at beasts castle. Jack, a kid of potential importance. Then Shirou, who he see's all over the place.

There was one kid he did not know though, a girl. Looking her in the eye's, with his colorless, emotionless eye's he smiled slightly showing his large incisors. " Who might you be? "

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on May 31st 2010, 1:38 pm

Axis soon realized that she was approached by another, an unknown man with long black hair that seemed to float and levitate on end like gravity had left the very world, his eyes held no color not even a very slight sign of emotion. The rest of his appearance was not somthing surprising, a long black flowing cloak that seemed like the very essence of a shadow. An assortment of black and grey chains swung back and forth along the cloak.

Burshing the piece of black hair out of the way of her eye once more Axis gave a small bow of her head towards the man as a greeting before opening her mouth. "I am Axis, pleased to meet you mister?" She paused mid in the sentence hoping to get a name from him as she set out her hand for a friendly handshake atleast.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 31st 2010, 3:16 pm

Solomon gave her his hand, and shook. It was a very businessman like hand shake. Very serious, and short, " I am Solomon Black. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 31st 2010, 4:51 pm

Ren watched the assorted group from afar, as like Solomon he only didn't know the one female in the center; though he could hear her declare her name as "Axis", he smirked; his blaring white clothing and white angel wings making him stand out immensely from the bleak surrondings, the red trim on his white clothing lighting up in the faint moonlight. He whistled a short diddy, one familiar to one he played once before near people on the Reed Pipes, walking up nonchalantly to the group he smiled, "Ripper, Shi, Bennett, Jack, and nice to meet you Axis, I'm Ren, for your further notice," he continued to smile, fully realising that his introduction sounded odd; as he shouldn't know the girl's name.

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
Hanging Around Town {Open} Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 31st 2010, 5:36 pm

Shirou watched silently as more and more people arrived. There was the heroic type Jack first, the murderer for hire Solomon, the mentally disturbed Trent, and then finally, the genius angel Renzenku. "Nice of you all to join us," Shirou said dryly. He didn't like crowds very much. More people to pay attention to and more annoying people.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno954 on May 31st 2010, 5:42 pm

Jack knew all of the new arrivals and decided it was time to share some news with this those unware. "Alright those of you that know Hunter I have some news for you he is dead and if you wanted his body well its to late the heartless already got it." Jack was hoping this lie would be enough to throw anyone who might be on his trail off of it.
Zuno954
Zuno954

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 31st 2010, 5:55 pm

Solomon turned to Jack, " Really doubt that. They would not bother with a headless heartless body. " He had seen Hunters body before. It fit up there on the scarecrow post.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 31st 2010, 6:12 pm

"Especially since I can smell traces of Hunter's elemental signature on you, Jack," Shirou said, scratching his ear as if he really didn't care. Which he didn't. He just wanted to humiliate somebody in front of a crowd. Humiliation was fun. "Did somebody have fun pillaging a dead body before getting rid of it," he then asked, looking directly into Jacks eyes now. "Personally, I dislike touching dead things. Which is odd, considering I live in a town of Nightmares," Shirou continued, just rambling now.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno954 on May 31st 2010, 6:24 pm

"Shi in case you didn't know I have had previous encounters with Hunter during my life and one was very recent." Jack knew this would come shocking and to some highly unlikely but it was true.
Zuno954
Zuno954

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 31st 2010, 6:26 pm

Ren blinked once, glanced slightly around at the group, and spoke for all there except Axis, "We know..." Ren smirked, The constant bringing up of Hunter, tends to lead to those things being obvious. Solomon told me about how he brought up Hunter a few times with no prior notice about them...

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
Hanging Around Town {Open} Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on May 31st 2010, 7:03 pm

Listening to the conversation swtich between people and their views Axis gave a low sigh and began to slink out of the rest, pulling away from them all as she rose to her feet slowly, balancing on the ledge of the fountain with her book in one hand. She continued to read on reciting the words quietly to herself again as she followed the circle around the fountain. She too had issues around crowds at times, it depended if she knew them well enough. She could handle hanging out in large quantities of friends but when it came to new strangers she rather prefered to get to know them one or at the very max two at a time.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 31st 2010, 7:15 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Shirou noticed Axis distance herself from the group. It didn't surprise her. If a group of strangers surrounded him, he would probably end up murdering them all. Good thing Axis was handling her shyness normally. He made a mental note to talk to Axis in a moment as he focused on Jack again. He wasn't done interrogating him. "Right. So how do you know that Hunter was taken away by heartless?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno954 on May 31st 2010, 7:16 pm

"I saw it with my own eyes. As I was going to pay respect to my old friend I saw them take his body away." Jack also noticed Axis distance herself which he was fine with.
Zuno954
Zuno954

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 31st 2010, 7:31 pm

Now it was Solomon's turn, " Yet you did not stop them to save your friend? " He scratched his scar, " If Heartless tried to take Rens horrible mutilated body, I would obliterate them. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno954 on May 31st 2010, 7:33 pm

"Well one he wasn't actually my friend but I was paying my respects and there were to many of them which I don't get since it was only one body."
Zuno954
Zuno954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next