Latest topics
» Marionette
A Party Here in Halloween Town (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Party Here in Halloween Town (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Party Here in Halloween Town (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Party Here in Halloween Town (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Party Here in Halloween Town (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Party Here in Halloween Town (Open)

Go down

A Party Here in Halloween Town (Open) Empty A Party Here in Halloween Town (Open)

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 13th 2010, 7:31 pm

Hunter had set up the party wear the ruins of Oogie's Mansion were before Ren had burnt it to a crisp. Now he was just putting on the finishing touches and he saw figures in the distance coming up and hopefully Yima would join in to.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

A Party Here in Halloween Town (Open) Empty Re: A Party Here in Halloween Town (Open)

Post by wakku1298 on May 13th 2010, 8:02 pm

"hi hunter need some help with the finishing touches" i said walking up with linarx.

mp: 40

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

curify-al(must have 5 ateast)

black flame wall-25(at least)
wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

A Party Here in Halloween Town (Open) Empty Re: A Party Here in Halloween Town (Open)

Post by Larxene5 on May 13th 2010, 8:04 pm

"HEY i wanted to help set up" she yelled and ran ahead of wakku to try and help.

who m i? what m i? where m i? these are the questions i wish to answer, and if you get in the way i will kill you
Larxene5
Larxene5

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 13th 2010, 8:05 pm

"Sure just help me get the food and drinks out and I will be ready".
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 13th 2010, 9:06 pm

"so what is there to drink and eat?" i ask walking up

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 6:32 am

"Some pizza, cake, and chips and as for drinks every type of soda and beer for Solomon".
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 14th 2010, 10:57 am

"k where are they i need a beer"i said walking up to follow him to the drinks to set them out

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 1:15 pm

"Beers are over there next to the cherry coke". Hunter had finished setting up the party when he saw everyone else coming.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 14th 2010, 1:29 pm

Ren waltzed onto the scene dragging Solomon by the floating hair, he smiled brightly at those who payed him attention and every now and then flapped his wings to speed his progress. Reaching the table with the alchohol on it he threw Solomon half onto it, so his head and torso were on the table but the rest of him off.

Ren glanced at Solomon momentarily before turning around to face the rest, "He got drunk before he even started on his way, saw him falling on a tombstone and dragged him here.... Anyways...." He quarter-turned and saw the chips, "SOUR CREAM AND ONION!!!!!" He launched himself at the chips and started to devour them.

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
A Party Here in Halloween Town (Open) Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 1:43 pm

"I am glad you are enjoying yourselves, but leave some for the other guests". Hunter was hoping Ansem and Jet would come.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 14th 2010, 2:25 pm

i grabbed a beer as i watched ren fly up then i heard the scareed words
'SOUR CREAM AND ONION!!!!!' and as soon as i did i called out the my wings from my coat and chared ren to get the chips"MINE!" i yell while doing so

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 2:27 pm

"You guys are a riot" Hunter said. "You better save some for the other guests".
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Larxene5 on May 14th 2010, 3:16 pm

"hehe. Can i have a BIG cooooookkie plzz mr host?" she said as she laughed at the to people fighting over the chips " hey its the winged wonders"

who m i? what m i? where m i? these are the questions i wish to answer, and if you get in the way i will kill you
Larxene5
Larxene5

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 3:23 pm

"Here you go Linarx". "So how are you and wakku doing?"
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Larxene5 on May 14th 2010, 3:37 pm

"we are doing good or i m at least i cant speak for him but he took me out to eat last night in twilight town." she said taking the cookie."do you believe in love at first sight?"

Larxene5
Larxene5

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 3:39 pm

"I used to but i think you two should get married"."Linarx can you get Wakku for me I need to talk to him in private".
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 14th 2010, 4:33 pm

Solomon righted himself off the table, grabbing a beer can as he did. Walking toward Linarx he opened the can and took a large sip. Hiccuping he put his arm on Linarx shoulder, " You nobodies. Cannot feel. Can't You? "

Last edited by Solomon Black on May 15th 2010, 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Larxene5 on May 15th 2010, 5:54 am

"yes hunter i will and black no we cant really feel emtions but there are a few who can." she said as she walks off to get wakku. "HEY winged wonder one and winged wonder two hold on hunter wants to talk to winged wonder number 2"she says pointing at wakku.

Larxene5
Larxene5

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 15th 2010, 7:53 am

Solomon laughed as he took another sip of his drink. Then walked towards the food table and took a handful of chips, examined them for a second then started to eat them.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 15th 2010, 4:58 pm

'what could he want now?' i thought as i walked over to see hunter. "you wanted to talk." i stated upon arrival

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 15th 2010, 5:05 pm

Solomon, after he had eaten all of the chips he could, wiped his mouth and burped. Taking the last sip of his beer, he waddled off. For a drunk person he walked pretty straight.

He walked all the way to his house in halloween town, where he passed out on his couch, next to Silver who was watching the news.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 16th 2010, 2:33 am

And there descending from the heaven Yima did sink under the lavishings of an unholy chorus unseen/unheard perched on high, driving his hand deep into his tight (pocket) did he remove a vat of pumpkin juice since he didn't care for alcohol, and as his body slowed his cloak going from a flapping to a soft rustle did he touch down as gently as a marshmallow. He had abandoned the use of the greenery though sickly it was especially backed with his werewolf, mummy, vampire appearance accepting on the buff of the levitation's grace; his landing only a five minutes walk from the gathering below. So he walked sipping his coffer of pumpkin juice to the flocking a bit interested as to their talking, subject mater that is, and on invitation to this odd convention.

Ghastly Levitation; Activated

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 17th 2010, 3:54 pm

Ren smiled, wiping his mouth free of chip shards, and turned, continuing to smile as he scanned the crowd, "Where'd Solomon go? Hi Yima, and what did I miss?"

He walked up to the centre of the area and simply started to spar air, as he was slightly bored.

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
A Party Here in Halloween Town (Open) Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuno954 on May 17th 2010, 4:07 pm

Jack was taking a stroll in Halloween Town when he saw a party being held. He saw a few people and what looked like to be King Yima. Jack decided to drop in and only because of the drinks.
Zuno954
Zuno954

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 18th 2010, 12:15 pm

"I couldn't honestly tell you Ren, I only just saw this gathering when I was outlining the stars above in a book I am carrying on me", Yima replied looking over the gathering in detail now. It seemed as though the group of people were just getting drunk so Yima shrugged his shoulders uninterested in the prospects as a blink of Terra came to mind and he wondered where his lover had gone. It looked like Rensenku hadn't stuck around attacking a intangible enemy as he was maybe they could have a short exchange before Yima headed back to his manor he thought heading over to the other warrior; he might as well see what Forte had taught him given the time he hadn't seen the azure blur.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down