» Marionette
A New Threat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A New Threat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A New Threat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A New Threat (Open) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A New Threat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A New Threat (Open)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A New Threat (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Threat (Open)

Post by Shirou on May 9th 2010, 8:10 pm

Shirou walked out of the shadows, with he himself the color of the shadows. His left eye twitched slightly. Why were these punks starting fires in his world? He was going to have to teach them a lesson. Shirou was wearing a pitch black hoodie (without his SSA in effect), black jeans with black jeans. He pulled his hood over his head as his shadow colors drained off of him. Shirou then grabbed his scythe cube in his pocket and it returned to it's normal, weapon state. He walked up to the three, so they could all see him, and said, "Hey, pyro-fucks, prepare to get your asses kicked," He said, adding a tone of insanity to his voice, for more of an effect.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 8:13 pm

(Shirou its 4 because of Prince Viper).

"Hey you mysterious dude if you want a fight take Ren he is the pyromaniac I protect worlds not destroy them." "Viper we need to leave now this is to dangerous". "Hunter I agree". With that Hunter and Viper fled the battle field knowing they stood no chance.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 9th 2010, 8:14 pm

'sup dude we were sparing when he" i point to ren "got a little fire happy."

Last edited by wakku1298 on May 9th 2010, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

mp: 40

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

curify-al(must have 5 ateast)

black flame wall-25(at least)
wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 9th 2010, 8:18 pm

Ren looked at Shirou wearily, "Hey Shi, how's it going? The flames there can be stopped if you want, just say the word. The red flames aren't even touching the ground, the only reason the building is on fire is because the piece of wood I chucked away hit one of Oogie's lovely old Die...."

Smiling slightly he turned away from Shi momentarily, never loosing his awareness of him, and faced Wakku, placing his piece of wood on the ground the flames continued to burn, but not catch the ground aflame. Standing perfectly straight he turned slightly so his periphials caught both Shirou and Wakku. His white clothing blew in a slight wind and Ren smiled, "What's going to happen now?"

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
A New Threat (Open) - Page 2 Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 8:23 pm

Hunter and Viper turned around and flew back to the battlefield. "Looks like someone else has arrived to this get together". "So who is going to be fighting who cause it looks like a battle royale". With that the pair took on a fighting stance.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 9th 2010, 8:28 pm

The pair of cowards came back. Were they morons? Whatever, Shirou was going to go after them anyways. "What I'm going to do is kick your ass, their asses, and his ass," Shirou said, pointing to each person who was here when Ren started the fire. "Now, who wants to start first?" Shirou asked, looking at each one. He had never seen the pair of cowards nor moron who referred to him as dude. They didn't seem so strong, so Shirou figured he would just play with them for a while.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 9th 2010, 8:32 pm

Ren stepped towards Shirou, "I'll go first, of the people here I'd probably last the longest... I know the best I can hope for is tiring you out, so let's aim for that!" Dashing forwards he summoned the rest of his Artifact Armour, they combined and he continued his short dash. Reaching Shirou he spun around with his hands clenched together, his Etherian Blade appearing in his hands as he spun, the winged keyblade glinting in the white flames.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 9th 2010, 8:33 pm

"LETS FIGHT AS I JUST SAID NO WEAPONS ARMOUR DODGING OR BLOCKING JUST TRADING PUNCHES TILL ONE OF US FALLS" i yell tried of being ignored.

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 8:34 pm

"Alright me and Viper will fight you first even though we will lose". Viper threw Hunter towards the man and punched the man in the gut. Hunter put a smerk on his face and got ready for his counterattack.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 9th 2010, 8:36 pm

"HEY WHO THE HELL DO I FIGHT!" i yelled waiting for some one to come up to fight.

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 9th 2010, 8:46 pm

"Shirou, tell me, what the hell are you doing?"

Etzolix said this as seemed to manifest in thin air behind Shi, entering the realm of Halloween. It seemed that he was instigating again. A warrior rushed towards Shi and swung with his keyblade, which happened to be covered in white flames which were similar to those of Etzolix. Pulling on Shi's collar, while activating Alveus Oculus now being able to analyze the characteristics of the people that had accumulated. This apprentice of his was now behind him and the keyblade was going to hit Etzolix. Due to the flame the demon warrior ripped a portion of clothing from his chest and used his hand which had his draconic claws on to stop the keyblade. However, the flame now spread on this clothing, which he threw onto the wrist of this man known as Renzenku (though Etzolix didn't know his name.) The clothing of his was now on his chest, due to its regenerative powers as the ripped piece continued to burn as it was falling toward the forearm of keyblade wielder.

"Hold on a bit. Mind explaining to me what the hell is going before shit goes down?"

Etzolix's arms were to his side as he stepped back, making enough room for reaction time in case things got intense before he could even respond. What the hell did Shi do this time?

EtzEdit: Didn't know the keyblade was sharp lol Fix'd.

Last edited by Etzolix on May 9th 2010, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 8:50 pm

"Hmm this is interesting so many people so little time". (At least my plan is working to draw out the Empire) Hunter thought. 'So I guess its time we introduced ourselves". I am DarkHunter and the man next to me is Prince Viper". "Now lets get this started after proper introductions are made".
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 9th 2010, 8:56 pm

Ren frowned as the male caught his blade with a single, clawed, hand, jumping back a few feet he smiled at the newcomer, "Training session, turned bad, Shi thinks I'm torching Oogie's Mansion on purpose, though it was probably one of his spare sets of dice that are left behind in the mansion. So mainly a misunderstanding, but, I would be willing to continue this all as a training mission..."

Offering up that idea his keyblade glittered slightly, his wings unfolding and he hovered above the ground by 40 feet, just to make sure he was out of direct reach of anyone of the ground, even if they jumped.

Last edited by Renzenku on May 9th 2010, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 9th 2010, 9:00 pm

" okay so what now"i said coming out of my stance and join the groups little chat.

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 9:02 pm

Hunter put a grin on his face and his look told Viper that he was not needed for now. "Hahahaha looks like my plan worked". "I hope your ready for a real fight cause the Heartless are on a rampage". "He quickly discovered that there were over 9000 heartless". "I guess after this I better tell the whole story of my past". With that he looked at the Heartless with no fear in his eyes.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 10th 2010, 6:26 am

Shirou sighed when Etzolix showed up with his claws extended, although it was cut off when his collar was grabbed. "Show off," he muttered, when Etzolix had blocked a blade coming at him. He could have easily blocked it. Sighing once again, Shirou cracked his neck. "I honestly have no idea. I just felt like messing with people," Shirou explained, wondering of Etzolix would ruin his fun. He looked at one of the cowards who grinned and claimed they had a plan and it apparently worked. "Uh, what's going on?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 10th 2010, 6:37 am

Ren spun around and twitched slightly, "Why can't I go a simple sparring match without being interrupted by thousands of heartless? Seriously, that is a complete killjoy..." Up in the air Ren could see quite the number of heartless heading towards the area, he stayed aloft, however, as it was still safest to do so under the circumstances.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 10th 2010, 6:51 am

"Well guys its time to finish this training session". "Take down as many heartless as possible". "Once you finish this I will tell you the story of my past and why I have gathered you all here".
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 10th 2010, 2:59 pm

"lets do this cause i wnt to finally fight" i say grabbing my sword.

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 10th 2010, 5:37 pm

Solomon stood behind Wakku, holding Wakku's sword in his gauntleted hand. He had his spear to darkhunters throat also, it just touching his adams apple. " Calm down kiddo. You seem eager to fight Hunter. " He spoke with complete indifference.

His eye's were looking straight at Etzolix. Directing his next words at him, " Who would you be? "

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 10th 2010, 6:11 pm

"I am not the eager once that would be Wakku". "But I must admit I have never seen so many heartless at once in an area such as this".
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 10th 2010, 6:33 pm

"i have and that is how i lost my family." "now let us handle this so we can chat."

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 10th 2010, 6:42 pm

Etzolix now carefully looked at all of the people in the area, truly looking into them and figuring each of their potential abilities. The first person who looked toward and focused on analyzing the abilities of seemed to have long white hair, which since seemed to be caused of old age for this man looked older than most he as encountered especially for one of those that continued to battle. This man's elemental affinities seemed to be in control of Twilight cure and Earth. It was an odd combination that Etzolix himself hadn't really seen, then again his hadn't used magic yet so i was possible he didn't utilize them all either. (44Darkmaster)

The next person he analyzed seemed to have blood red eyes as the only distinguishing feature of his, something that wasn't popular but wasn't uncommon either. Crimson eyes such as though were seen before, at least to Etzolix, and these elements were slightly more common yet not in this order. In which this person specialized in fire, wind and cure, the last of them being the oddball in the mix. Though, the reptilian demon hardly judged on things such as this for you never know the creativity of others and he wouldn't underestimate any opponent even if those opponents were many levels lower than his own. (Wakku1298)

The person who he had blocked the keyblade obviously had the affinity for fire was studied next. Sure, he had fire but what else lied in his potential arsenal? It seemed that Light was his strongest affinity and that fire was his secondary. Though, Earth was his tertiary this was a much more stable combination than the others he saw, yet a light user was rare in a universe where darkness seemed to be prevailing. (Renzenku)

Another entity appeared, and seemed to question Etzolix, since he stared him directly in the eyes this gave him the perfect opportunity to investigate this man's elements before him even revealing himself. This combination of elements seemed to be made perfectly to link with another, this man using lightning, fire and metal probably used for a more aggressive fighting style. (Soloman Black)

Though, he had never met any of these men so he couldn't tell just by looking of their power. "Alright Shi, you want to have fun? I'll let you, you can fight all of these people if you wish." Finally composed and calm due to the situation he was going to use Shi as a tool to analyze their strengths.

"I have no need to tell you my name, especially when you haven't introduced yourself or your intentions."

Etzolix was slightly annoyed that people were like that these days, always questioning and never trying to figure things out themselves, however he would reveal his name--just not yet.

"However, what were you saying about your past? That's more important to me as of this instant."

The reptile said this towards the man with white hair and blue eyes.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 10th 2010, 6:44 pm

"Alright stanger you want to know about my past fine, but first your name otherwise I don't attack".
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 10th 2010, 6:46 pm

"Thanks, I guess," Shirou replied, raising his eyebrow. What did Etzolix have in mind, exactly? Last time Shirou picked on random people, Etzolix scolded him. He then whispered the person who asked his name, "His name is Bob. Which is a sacred name. So, he's Sacred Bob." Shirou blatantly ignored the oncoming heartless. They weren't important at the moment.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next