» Marionette
A New Threat (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A New Threat (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A New Threat (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A New Threat (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A New Threat (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A New Threat (Open)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A New Threat (Open) Empty A New Threat (Open)

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 11:34 am

DarkHunter was sitting next to the ruins of Oggie's Mansion. Suddenly he felt a cold breeze go past him. He grabbed his sword and realized that it was just a gust. "I'm going crazy this time running from the Empire is taking its toll" Hunter said. Hunter decided that he needed to train others in the art of Twilight, so he began posting messages in town about a new threat coming to Halloween Town. 1 week later Hunter saw some figures in the distance.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

A New Threat (Open) Empty Re: A New Threat (Open)

Post by wakku1298 on May 9th 2010, 1:24 pm

here i was walking around and i saw a message about a new threat so i go to see whats up."hey you whats this about a new threat" i yell as i walk up behind some one only to see him looking into the distance at a group of something.

mp: 40

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

curify-al(must have 5 ateast)

black flame wall-25(at least)
wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 1:32 pm

"Hello I am DarkHunter". "Allow me to explain this new threat before everone else arrives". "A long time ago I served with the Old Empire and before they had been broken I had deserted them". "Ever since then they have been sending Heartless and nobodies after me to bring me back." "The years i have been on the run I learned the art of Twilight". Now the Empire is becoming serious in capturing its last general so they are sending there most powerful warriors after me". "Now then I would like to train you in the art of twilight as I may not have much time left".
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 9th 2010, 5:22 pm

"sure but just so you know it needs to be good if not i hope you got some munny cause they hired me as an assassin for some taitor general" i say as i remove my sword and stab it into the ground and hang my coat on it."so what is this art of twilight?"

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 5:29 pm

"The art of Twilight is very special and hard to learn, but if you can learn it you will be very powerful." "Also as in terms of munny I have 1,000,000 munny so if you do betray me I will give you that." "Now then lets begin the training." "Now first you must balance the light and darkness in your heart."
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 9th 2010, 5:43 pm

((OOC: I know I not a Mod, but this better not be an actual teaching topic... It's not allowed for people with post counts such as yours >.> aside from that...))

Ren crouched on a fallen piece of timber wood, grey ash chipped from th wood and floated to the ground, hopping off the wood he strolled lazily to he two near Oggie's 'Mansion'. "So, what are you two doing?"

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
A New Threat (Open) Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 5:50 pm

DarkHunter saw the figure and told him the history of himself. "Okay Wakku we are going to spare so I hope you are ready." "Alright then if you want to join us in sparring practice that would be fine."

((Sorry i had no clue I will remember that in the furture))
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 9th 2010, 5:57 pm

Ren smiled, "Sure, I'll join... I'll only use this twig...." Placing his foot beneath a piece of fallen timberwood he kicked it up to his hand and caught it, it was about 4 feet long, and about 5 inches thick. Palming the botto of the 'twig', where he was holding it, he summoned his Artifact Gauntlets and prepped himself for attack.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 6:03 pm

"Wakku you can sit this one out". Alright Ren thats fine. Hunter channeled his energy and brought forth his partner. "Hello sir this is Prince Viper reporting for duty". "Viper we will be sparing with Ren here so pull out your sword". With that Hunter and Viper pulled out there swords and began the fight by creating a duststorm by sweeping the ground which blinded everyone.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 9th 2010, 6:21 pm

"i dont want ta sit out, you there lets go" i yell as i grab my sword and the partern who showed up with a diagnal right to left slash. moving with great speed handleing the sword with great ease

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 6:26 pm

Viper had seen Wakku's attack coming so he quickly dodged it without fail. "Viper take care of Wakku for me". Viper chased after Wakku while Hunter squared off against Ren.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 9th 2010, 6:42 pm

as soon as he dogde i went for a sweeping kick followed by a downard slash. "i hope this guy is good cause i dont like weaklings

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 6:45 pm

Viper also dodged this attack and then slashed his sword at wakku from the ground up.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 9th 2010, 7:05 pm

Ren smirked, "Very well, you may attack first..." Standing so the wood piece was set diagonally across his chest, his feet changed positions so they were one infront of the other. His expression read one of joyment and sarcasm, "The name of the game is to make me use a real blade, succeed in that and you win this spar, but then you must fight me with a blade. Good Luck."

Ren smiled at Dark and blinked momentarily before yawning.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 7:07 pm

"Ren you may end up regreting that". Hunter slowly approached Ren and then took his sword and slashed it through the piece of wood.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 9th 2010, 7:18 pm

'damn i was surre that i would have hit' i thought as i blocked his attackthen grabbed his wrist, throw my sword into the air then went to punch him in the face. then let go of his wrist and caught his sword as he jumped back to aviod any counter

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 7:23 pm

Viper quickly shook off that hit. He then threw his sword toward Wakku and then jumped over Wakku so if he dodged Viper could still land on him.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 9th 2010, 7:33 pm

"nice but your mine now" i yell as i quickly dodge the sword only to grab it and jump at himand hit him with the flat of his own sword hoping that since he is in air he can dodge easily

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 7:38 pm

Viper quickly dodged, hit Wakku, and grabbed his sword back. "Hehe your the first to dodge my sword throw, but you payed the price for doing so".
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 9th 2010, 7:44 pm

Ren smiled, a flash of steel later and Ren was holding Dark's blade with his gauntletted hand, "You misunderestimate my piece of wood...." Spinning around the pieces of wood caught fire and trailed brilliant white flames, they shadowed the area with their light glow and Ren twisted Dark's sword from his hands with the spin.

Turning, Ren ran to the centre of the Mansion's ruins, he stabbed the blade into the very centre and smiled, placing a palm against the ground a thick film of flames whipped across and covered the ground completely in a 10 metre radius around the blade. Calmly walking through the red flames, the ground completely unharmed from the flames, but the flames being completely real, he threw the second piece of wood to the ground, and white flames whipped up the building. Holding the three foot piece of wood in his right hand Ren smiled, walking calmly out of the roaring flames he wasn't baring even a burn, behind him the building roared in white flames and lit up the entire area in its glow."Common then.... You've lost your sword, and now I've got a piece of burning wood...."
____

Flame Coating 10+10=20
MP= 20

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 9th 2010, 7:51 pm

"i like it but lets fight like men" i say as i throw my blade into the air and take up one of the many martial arts stances i know.

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 7:59 pm

"Wakku we need to stop Ren he may kill Hunter or injure him". "Please Hunter is my friend and I vowed to protect him". With that he rushed toward's Hunter's sword and tossed it to him. " Thank you Viper now lets do this Ren".
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 9th 2010, 8:03 pm

((OOC: I'm sorry, but it seems to me like Viper just ran through, not only 10 metres of flames, but a massive burning building falling apart around him.... Anyways.... You may want to try and edit that...))

Ren looked a Viper in annoyance, "I am no killer, my good man. This is all in good fun and I would never kill, harm deffinately, but I'm no madman..." Sighing slightly Ren took one of his fighting poses, the piece of burning timber leveled at his side, behind him Oogie's Masion fell apart even more then it had previously.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 8:05 pm

"Actually I have a better idea, let me and Viper sit out and let Ren and Wakku can battle it out".
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 9th 2010, 8:09 pm

fine as long as i get to punch some one." i say getting back into my stance as i jump over the flames

((ooc: ren look at that chat box to see my idea of a manly fight cause it is too much to reapet))

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next