I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 4 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 4 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 4 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 4 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join)

Post by wakku1298 on May 22nd 2010, 10:07 pm

seeing that i got him with my last attack i jumped out the way of the lightning bolt that would most likly fry me then ask."how bout we call this a draw for i have some jobs to take, money don't grow on trees you know."

mp: 40

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

curify-al(must have 5 ateast)

black flame wall-25(at least)
wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join)

Post by Yima on May 22nd 2010, 11:08 pm

Without any further questions Yima bolted into the sky happy with those that had amassed themselves to the town of all hollows' eve and soon would be acting upon its behalf though they did not know how just yet. His glowing wings marred with the radiant like of the moon on high Yima disappeared into the night his shadow leaning out over the land.

*Yima has left topic*

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 27th 2010, 12:20 pm

Solomon eyed Wakku behind his visor. He had gotten all hyped up for a fight, and now that it wa calming down he was really starting to feel the massive stab wound in his side.

Letting his armorslid back into the belt, and sheathing his weapons he walked away waving two bloodied fingers on his left hand at Wakku. Then in a blur of movement ran to infront of Wakku, and smacked him with the back of his hand across his facewith that same hand. Leaving a bloodied mark on his face.

Then walked away again, still holding the wound. " I know. I am a merc too. "

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 27th 2010, 4:31 pm

"hold on" i yelled running up to him "1 sec, thanks for the spar and as my thanks i will heal that wound" i saw doing a quick curify"also if you ever need help on a job then give me a call." i said taking flight after finishinh with his wound

mp: 40

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

curify-al(must have 5 ateast)

black flame wall-25(at least)
wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 27th 2010, 4:38 pm

Solomon shrugged him off and walked away faster, " I work alone. "

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4