I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 3 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join)

Post by wakku1298 on May 14th 2010, 6:09 pm

"as you wish" i said as i picked up my sword and charged at him with may blade dragging on the ground till i stopped at 7 feet and swung it in a wide arch lunchung the rocks at him with a slash trowards his chest

mp: 40

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

curify-al(must have 5 ateast)

black flame wall-25(at least)
wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join)

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 6:13 pm

Hunter easily destroyed the rocks and then moved back 2 feet 11 inches to only have a scratch on him. Hunter then charged towards him and slashed his sword right at his body.

Last edited by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Larxene5 on May 14th 2010, 6:17 pm

linarx was making her way to the ruins place when she saw two people fight one was thrown off to the side and i looked like it hurt but they just picked up a sword and charged. "well this seems to be it" she said to her self as she ran torwards the fight.

who m i? what m i? where m i? these are the questions i wish to answer, and if you get in the way i will kill you
Larxene5
Larxene5

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 14th 2010, 7:38 pm

((ooc dark my blade it self is 8 ft plus my arms would be about 2ish so that would be a 10ft reach i swung at 7 ft if you went back a few inches then you are cut in half and dead soo))

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 14th 2010, 7:46 pm

"you might want to get that check out." i said blocking the attack."Curify" i yell as i cast my healing spell on hunter to keep this fight going.

curify-40 mp

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 7:51 pm

"Thank you for healing me". Hunter quickly used his twilight element to trap Wakku in another energy barrier. "Now then now that I have you trapped you will pay for ruining this cloak". Hunter made wakku so dizzy that he couldn't walk in a straight line.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on May 14th 2010, 8:43 pm

Tallie saw Solomon coming towards her and saw that it was no use to try and dodge him, but she tried to block the spear. She held her sword at an angle and waited for the projectile.

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie
Max magic: 40

Trix
Max magic: 30

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 3 1-2016928-1737-t
natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 14th 2010, 10:35 pm

DarkHunter you do not have a barrier spell for any element and you don't get to decide how another person's character receive what you do to them; that is god-moding and using something you don't have approved. You had best change any posts in other rps that you have done this in because if I see it again I am banning you plain and simple.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 10:38 pm

(I think i am leaving this topic)
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 15th 2010, 7:45 am

The energy blast fired from Solomon's spear hit Tallie's sword, causing it to be blocked. His attack was also blocked, though when both made contact, the spear shrunk and Solomon grabbed the blade with a gauntleted hand.

He grabbed half way down the blade restricting any hostile action with it. Then sent a powerful punch toward her chest.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 16th 2010, 8:53 pm

((what m i doing now))

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on May 17th 2010, 2:42 am

Tallie let go of her blade but didn't move in time to dodge Solomon's punch. She stumbled, tripped and fell onto the ground, she kicked out her leg but it was a weak attempt.

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie

Trix

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 3 1-2016928-1737-t
natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 17th 2010, 6:22 am

Solomon quickly spun her sword, hitting her in the ankle and pushing away the kick and probably hurting it quite bad. He put her sword in his left hand and then removed his with his right. Then put her blade in his blades sheath, and wielded his own blade in his right hand.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on May 19th 2010, 2:25 am

"You didn't need to hit me so hard," Tallie said while rubbing her ankle, "Alright, you win." She new when to admit defeat there was no reason to try when you know you're out-matched.

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 19th 2010, 7:23 am

Solomon nodded as he looked off into the distance. Pulling Tallie's sword out off his sheath and replacing it with his own he stabbed hers next to her feet, " You have great potential kid. " He began to walk to toward the fight with Yima.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 19th 2010, 11:51 am

"All of you that have stuck around have shown me just where you may be best placed in a group to accomplish a goal I have in mind, you desired positions aren't to far beyond your reach either but that is for the future", Yima said descending toward the lot of the warriors in a spiral. As he touched down he continued speaking, "each of you will son receive a message of when to meet for the mission I have in store for you so if you would like to train further be my guest but I have business elsewhere today so I will be seeing you off unless anyone has any questions", Yima asked. "That do not include details on the mission", he added looking over all their faces.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 19th 2010, 2:48 pm

"how do you beleive i did in my duel and what do you think i should improve on" i ask yima hoping to improve on my flaws

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 19th 2010, 5:43 pm

Solomon cracked his neck as he walked up to Wakku, " I would not mind fighting this one here. " He put a hand on Wakku's shoulder. His gauntlet was retracted now. The bracelets on his arms seemed to make a small jingling noise.

He took his hand off and walked up to Yima now. He showed no real form of respect, actually looked like he was disprespecting the pumpkin king, though he did respect him. " That would pose no problem? "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 19th 2010, 7:30 pm

"I would advise that you take into account your surroundings a tad more when you fight, the rest is improvement that will come in time, and i am glad to say you don't seem to have an over or under aggressive way of fighting so you leave yourself a lot of options", Yima told the young man with a solemn smile. Black had his own question which Yima had an answer or two for also aimed at Natalie, "you are all free to train to your hearts content as long as no one has any questions", Yima looked around before adding, "remember that sometimes one can take a blow to cause a grievous one on an opponent". He wanted to further elaborate since this was something that wasn't exactly a normal instinct in people, "if you decide to take a blow to inflict severe damage on an opponent make sure that you have control of the offense you are taking perhaps turning partially away so it cuts the skin next to your ribs rather than through your heart allowing you a inside shot at their own", Yima took a breath and thought back to a fight he had on a sandbar a half a year ago. "If two people are evenly matched then this maybe the surest way to break their defenses and in situations you only have so much time assessing yourself may be something you do not have time to do so a few cuts on the shoulder is better than a broken gummi ship out in space", the sandbar spar came back to mind again. "Also if your opponent is making a personal sacrifice to harm you you will be harder pressed to protect yourself since you have already exerted your energy or in the case you haven't you can either take advantage of the situation or you can try to evade as best you can", Yima finished. "Any more questions before I go", the pumpkin king asked once more a bit curious as to why he hadn't discussed combat in detail before though... it was their first meeting...

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 20th 2010, 4:42 pm

Solomon looked back at Wakku after listening to Yima's speech, slowly pulling out his sword, " You hear that? " He had just fully removed his sword as he finished saying that, " Let's dance. " With that he lunged at Wakku, he sword aimed to strike his lower left thigh.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 20th 2010, 9:09 pm

"damn some one really wants a fight" i say as i jump to the right swinging trowards solomon armat the same time to try and and injure him a bit.

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on May 21st 2010, 2:48 am

"I best be going, I only came to train for a while." Tallie said, watching Solomon and Wakku. She turned on her heel and started back towards the town, to try and get some rest.

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 21st 2010, 8:52 pm

Solomons gauntlet formed just as Wakku swung his blade, so when it hit it caused him no damage, only pushed his arm down. This caused Solomons sword to cut a deep gash into the lower part of the leg.

He stood his ground after cutting Wakku, then grabbed Wakku's blade, and pulled him towards a punch to the chest.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 22nd 2010, 6:52 am

after having my sword gradded i went with it to get close but instead of taking he punch directly in the chest a moved a little to the right and let it hit my arm. as soon as it did i spun behind him and grabbed him then stabbed him with my 6 in sclapping knife.

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 22nd 2010, 8:48 am

Solomon took a deep breath as the knife entered his skin. Luckily it was a superficial spot on his side so it would cause no lethal damage. Ignoring the wound he jumped backwards knocking Wakku's hold off him, then forwards, getting away and pulling the knife out.

He tapped his belt and Heardian anhel formed over his body. Now standing about nine feet form Wakku, he formed a lightning bolt in his hand,then threw it at Wakku.

Vulkan Thunder:10-50=40 MP left

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next