I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join)

Post by natalie on May 7th 2010, 3:46 am

Tallie saw the end of Solomon's spear coming towards her and moved to the side towards Solomon and rammed her elbow upwards aiming for his ribs. This better work... Tallie thought.

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie
Max magic: 40

Trix
Max magic: 30

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 2 1-2016928-1737-t
natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join)

Post by Solomon Black on May 7th 2010, 5:39 am

Solomon grimaced as the elbow connected with his ribs, and when it hit him he moved back out of the way, behind her. He fired off his spear at her, then ran behind the projectile ready to slash the blunt and at her if it missed or hit.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 7th 2010, 9:29 am

Hunter was waiting for Yima at the ruins when he had an idea. He decided that he needed a little help from an old friend. So he began to meditate so his help could arrive.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 9th 2010, 4:12 pm

It seemed as though DarkHunter had secured an escape while Damien hadn't made his move just yet which allowed Yima a moment or two to touch ground and summon both his kingdom keyblade to his right hand and his caretaker keyblade blunt on ever section to his left hand. Caretaker was a large keyblade more suited for defense than to offense given it didn't even have a definable tooth that most keyblades never bared. A way to describe the inverted columns of keyblade material would be woven piping but as the light around both keyblades faded Yima began approaching Damien at a casual pa e though his shoulders were inclined forward ready to charge.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 9th 2010, 4:42 pm

Hunter could not make contact with his ally so he was on his own. Before he made his move he saw Yima about to face off against another oppoenent. "Hehe this is good timing this gives me a chance to utilize my special technique". With that DarkHunter powered up and gave up 3MP to make his sword double bladed. With that he quickly slashed his weapon through the ground to make a duststorm. After that he charged into the battle.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 11th 2010, 4:02 pm

Seeing as how Damien wasn't taking any immediate action he turned to the small dust storm brewing and the man bursting through it toward him; it seemed that with Damien's arrival did DarkHunter's confidence rise. Soon he would see what exactly DarkHunter had been holding back and perhaps some measure of his battle strategy hoping he wasn't simply charging with all his might on the chance that Damien would assist him had he heard Yima's orders moments prior. Considering it though even if he hadn't heard it there was still a chance that the old enemy of my enemy is my friend would rub off; either way they both only had so long before retaliation would be on their door step.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 11th 2010, 4:13 pm

Hunter quickly made some manuevers and brought the dust storm with him entrapping Yima inside it. "Now Yima take this". Hunter quickly tired to punch Yima away from him.

Last edited by 44DarkMaster on May 11th 2010, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 11th 2010, 9:16 pm

DarkHunter intended to hurt him and Yima would give him that chance shifting to take the blow head on landing toward his chest, had he been an average person he would be flying and skidding on the hard rough ground. The blow felt like being smacked with a snowball after it had been in a freezer for a day, the blow more importantly was telling him the location of his opponent the moment that it made contact and applied pressure giving Yima the opportunity to blaze his right hand forward searching for contact with his shoulders, neck, or best of all his head. If he was successful in grappling his opponent even lightly he would lift him high into the air and slam him down violently with the intent to end the fight right there knocking him out on the tough earth for a little while even if the time only elapsed to some increments of five seconds.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 11th 2010, 9:25 pm

Hunter quickly dodged the incoming punch by sliding to the left and then jumped out of the dust storm. He saw Yima trying to find his way out, but this gave him time to dig underground. He took out his sword and quickly used it as a shovel dig his way undergorund and when he reached Yima he jumped out ready to cause some massive damage.

Last edited by 44DarkMaster on May 12th 2010, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on May 12th 2010, 9:07 pm

((Pardon for my interruption, but 44Darkmaster how are you dodging everything..? Like you should put detail on HOW you dodge it because you're just saying:

*I dodge your attack*

And that really isn't how you RP and I just kind of noticed you've been doing that a lot and in a fight, that really isn't fair OR permitted.))

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 12th 2010, 9:45 pm

( If you are going to dodge EVERYTHING figure out how.... simplified V. of Ets )

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 14th 2010, 12:53 pm

OOC: Careful not to overpower your character.

Burst from the dust cloud clearly enamored over the loss of his previous offense the King of all Hollows' Eve quickly caught the presence of his target breaking earth away with the clear sound of a sword scalping earth. As soon as he closed on the old general he reached for his ear pulling on a single earring, as he removed it in a violent swing it became a ivory spear ripping a sunder the very ground DarkHunter had intended on using for whatever reason he had conceived moments before. If he could the weapon would be thrown a good distance with the attack and there was a chance that broken ground could cause problems for DarkHunter or his feet get removed from his body. Hopefully the man could take priority in the few moments he would have to react.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 1:09 pm

Hunter heard the sandstorm being cleared which meant Yima probally knew what was going on. Hunter quickly changed direction and came out of the ground 2 yds away from Yima. "Yima sir I have one question may we use our magic now?"
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 14th 2010, 2:41 pm

i fly into the ruins and saw a sandstorm followed by what looked like hunter appearing out of the ground a few yds from king yima."well i may be late but i might as well report now" i said to my self before flying down to the battle and waiting above them till they halt their attacks

mp: 40

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

curify-al(must have 5 ateast)

black flame wall-25(at least)
wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 14th 2010, 4:09 pm

For a short time Yima split his attention between himself, DarkHunter, and the new arrival late to the party. The time that DarkHunter had was up and now it would be of greater benefit to have him fight someone his own level of strength. "Fight DarkHunter if you would be so kind, you both have a minute to do as much damage as you possibly can, oh and magic is now open for use", Yima said over the clashing of each combatant as wings of light sprout from his back allowing him to soar above his military watching each one intently.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 4:26 pm

"Wakku it is good to see you again". Hunter then used his Earth element to make 3 rocks rise and threw them towards Wakku.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 14th 2010, 5:10 pm

landing i temporaraly ignore hunter instead focusing on sir yima"sire"i said bowing " i must apolojise for my lateness it wil never be reapeted." and with that i rose to carry out my orders and as i faced hunter i pulled out my huge sword"let us begin comrad i said with no emotion "no killing correct sire?"

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 14th 2010, 5:24 pm

OOC: You need to put down when you use a spell and if you have one to do that; you don't get to be a earth bender just for having earth or any other element.

"Yes this is a no death scenario", Yima said loudly before returning to his observations, "begin now", he said once more not taking his eyes off the young warriors below.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 5:32 pm

Hunter fired the rocks towards Wakku and the made another duststorm by using his sword to sweep the ground. "Wakku this won't be like last time." Hunter began charging up energy for his signiture move.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 14th 2010, 5:38 pm

seeing them coming i block two of them while trying to dogde the third only to be grazed by it "ow that really hurt but my turn"i said as i jumped into the air and floated up there till i found him and as soon as i did i dived using the speed form from my self and have gravity help to out me at much high speeds then before aiming a slashat his arm to try and disable him

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 5:41 pm

Hunter leaned to the left only to get part of his cloak torn off. "Wakku good move, but not good enough". Hunter threw his sword and then began to control it using his sword control skill. He then spinned the sword around a couple of times and then drew his sword towards Wakku from behind.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 14th 2010, 5:46 pm

after missing i dogde his sword and then got as close to hunter as i could and was about to attack when i saw his sword turn around and i figured he was controling it some how so i jump at the last minute and then wet for a kick to his face while in air hoping to knock him off balence at least

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 5:51 pm

Hunter took the hit and slid back one inch. He then made his sword return to him. "Very good Wakku, but now you face my true power." Hunter then used his element of Twilight to entrap Wakku. "Now then to disarm you". Hunter then swept away his sword. "Your move".
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 14th 2010, 6:01 pm

"you are a great opponent and if i m to lose this i would not be ashamed. now if you will release me so i could shake or hand cause i beleive this match is over." i said to my partner

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 14th 2010, 6:05 pm

"Wakku this isn't over till time is up". Hunter threw Wakku towards his sword causing slight damage. "Now fight otherwise I will show my full power".
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next