I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) Empty Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join)

Post by Yima on April 30th 2010, 10:51 am

The land below his shoes bathed in what seemed an eternal night lit by a single moon staring over all of the world like a guardian angel bent on not doing a thing. The wind was filled with chill exasperated by the breeze that would pick up and ruffle one's cloak or other garments as it strode on by. With the night being the time hopefully it would keep some in town so in the worst case no one would have much of a chance to get hurt though the world's military was ordered to do so and with them on the job the ruler should have nothing to fear. At the center of Oogie Boogie's long collapsed mansion did the ruler of all hollows' eve stand patiently waiting dressed in his forest green vest emblazoned with a demonic face of black over the top of it, his quicksilver pants darker than lighter draped over his legs, and his sneakers large enough to keep his enlarged feet content. The sleeves of his shirt were cut off revealing his mummy wrapped arms held tight with metal clamps that doubled as bladed wings though they were never more than three to five inches in length. Leaning his head back Yima thought of those that had signed up for this training and hoped that they would appear soon, the point of the training was so they would get to know one another better as warriors before being sent off on missions, and in that to work as a team. There was the off chance just two or one would show due to other duties they could be called to and in that case he planned to just train the limited number more head on than methodically. As the sounds of night began to pick up, such as the river of sickly green only a few dozen yards away from him bubbled the pumpkin king’s canine ears flicked about taking them all in, and his nose followed suit. The night for now was peaceful but he knew it would not remain so for much longer.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) Empty Re: Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join)

Post by natalie on April 30th 2010, 6:10 pm

Tallie made her way to Oogie Boogie's ruined mansion for training. She was mostly walking but decided to us her dark purple wings a bit, she would walk until she became tired then glided the next little part of the path. As she got closer she could see a figure in the distance, It must be Yima...Tallie thought. As she was approching him she took down her hood and folded her wings behind her. "I'm ready for training, sir" Tallie said, and she stood there waiting for the others who were training with her to arrive.

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie
Max magic: 40

Trix
Max magic: 30

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) 1-2016928-1737-t
natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) Empty Re: Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join)

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 1st 2010, 9:21 am

DarkHunter made his way to Oogie Boogie's ruined mansion for training. He was walking to the ruins of the mansion when he saw to figures in the distance. He knew one was Yima, but did not know who the over figure was. He moved carefully and relized that she was part of the miltary and here for training as well.

"Hello what is your name?" DarkHunter said.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 1st 2010, 9:57 am

Solomon walked into Oogie Boogie's ruined palace. Ignoring everyone until he stood close to Yima, in witch he greeted him only, " Pumpkin king. " Nodding his head as he says it.

His eyes absorbed the surroundings instantly, what had happened here, was his first question. The place was demolished, but never fixed for some reason.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 1st 2010, 10:23 am

DarkHunter saw the new arrival and how he ignored everyone. He was wondering if he was truely loyal, but then decided to forget about it.

"Hello sir my name is DarkHunter"
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 1st 2010, 4:06 pm

"Warm greetings to each of you though you may find this ruin anything but reduced to dust around our feet providing no protection from the elements or cover in combat", Yima intended for them to learn to us their surroundings as well as their own abilities to analyze a fight. They would have to think beyond themselves, every person can be an island, but if an island forgets about the ocean around it it might as well be blind, deaf, and making smoke signals. "Also take not that it has a slight amount of give, just enough for breaking a fall with a proper rolling maneuver, this is something that you will or should notice as soon as you enter an area, and considering there are three of you so far I would like Black", Yima opened his hand singling out Solomon from the rest, "by the river beyond the broken caste iron fence", as the pumpkin king dropped his hand to his side he turned to Tallie. "I would like you to go there ten seconds following him with the intent to bring him to me alive or dead but brutally beaten either way while you Black have the intent to bring Tallie back alive and in decent health", Yima knew that the objectives should test the two in a way of fighting they have not likely been overly exposed to or that was his hope at least. Bringing his attention to DarkHunter Yima's fiery sunset colored tail flickered behind him a couple feet from his body, "show me what you are capable of in two minutes. "Oh and no one use any magic until I give the command to do so", Yima added in as his kingdom key blazed to life in his left hand formed from a cloud of shimming light before the luminescent dust dissipate, "GO", he gave the order for them to begin.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 1st 2010, 4:11 pm

DarkHunter had learned to move quickly in his time with the Empire so he began to travel around and see what he could use to his advantage. He saw one river that he could hid in for a surprise attack. He saw a few darkball heartless appear and quickly took them out. With the heartless out of the way he continued to plan his big move.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 1st 2010, 4:41 pm

"You misunderstand me DarkHunter, your opponent is me for the moment", Yima let out of the wavelengths of his mental web to DarkHunter's mind hopefully not to jarred by the abnormal contact. "Right now you are wasting your time running from me unless your intent is elsewhere though you only have so many seconds before your time runs out", Yima finished before breaking of the mental connection and perusing the other man making sure to move at a pace that matched his and then some allowing him to close in within thirteen seconds he predicted as his vest fluttered lightly in the weak gale obscuring lesser sounds as it swept over the ruin site.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 1st 2010, 5:02 pm

DarkHunter pulled out his sword and charged toward Yima while she was occupied with the others. He carefully tries to avoid detection. When he got close enough to her he stuck her in the back peircing her armor and causing slight damage.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on May 1st 2010, 5:48 pm

((OOC: Tell me if I get this right, so I have to follow Solomon and bring him back dead, alive or beaten while he has to make sure I don't get hurt, all while DarkHunter battles with you, am I correct?))

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie

Trix

Hallowed Solider's First Bout (private; must have permission from Yima to join) 1-2016928-1737-t
natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 1st 2010, 5:53 pm

OOC: That is correct Natalie, though he is free to hurt you within the necessary limits to bring you back alive and not in critical condition. Thin the future send me a pm to avid strings of OOC posts.

DarkHunter you don't get to control another person's character, they decide how different attacks/situations effect them. -_-
Yima is a guy if that is who you meant by she.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 1st 2010, 5:56 pm

oh sorry i had no clue shall we continue the fight
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 1st 2010, 6:37 pm

The match up between DarkHunter and Yima was not meant as a way of deciding strength between the two something Yima already had much faith in but to see what he was capable of and considering he charged at him while trying to be sneaky about it the ruler's face turned to a frown. Taking a two foot side steep he avoided the attack de-summoning his keyblade back into its cloud of dust then waiting for the next response that his sparing partner would have for him vocal or otherwise. Darkhunter's time was ticking away and if he was in the position of having such a time limit on a mission so far he wasn't showing he was the guy to ask for in that kind of situation; he seemed more of the break the door in type.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 1st 2010, 6:38 pm

"So Yima can I tell you a little trick I picked up with my time with the Empire" said DarkHunter.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 1st 2010, 6:51 pm

"As long as you do so while defending yourself", Yima said slightly irritated that DarkHunter would resort of talked with the specifications he was given making sure that the fighting did not stop even if he himself had to impose it. As he finished his words he reached into his left pockets pulling out a brown leafy orb, the wrapped dead lungs of a tree now a herb grenade type A would explode in a cloud of grass for a few seconds five feet out from itself on all sides. The irritants in the gas would take care of his site unless he washed them out Yima noted as he threw the orb pulling two twigs from its surface to begin the short countdown planned for the baseball sized object. In truth Yima doubted that his opponent would one know what the object did seeing as he was the only recorded one in history to have a device as such and two the speed he threw it at was high.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 1st 2010, 6:54 pm

DarkHunter threw his sword at Yima and quickly dove into the water as soon as his sword was thrown. When he dove into the water he began to control his sword and the direction he moved it in.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 2nd 2010, 8:35 am

As soon as Darkhunter made his move Solomon bolted. He Reached where Yima told him to go quickly, and when he got there he activated his Gauntlet.

Yima said no magic, also I know nothing of Tallie in combat. I will have to hold back to see what she can do first. He reached into his shadow cloak, pulling out a ruler lentgh cylindrical object. Holding it out in front of him it grew in lentgh to seven feet long, then a energy spear tip appeared on the end.

Solomo stood like that until Tallie would reach him.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on May 3rd 2010, 2:50 am

Tallie saw Solomon sprint and took off after him, she was fast, but not as quick as him and reached the gate moments after Solomon. She reach for her sword that was at her hip, drew it very quickly and got into a stance. She looked around and observed her surroundings looking for anything that would help her.

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 3rd 2010, 4:07 pm

A ghastly green light enveloped the king of all hollows' eve as he began his Ghastly Levitation allowing him to float up to five feet from the ground emanating a sickly green light all the while. The sword came toward the pumpkin king and he smacked the weapon aside, the fact that DarkHunter as using the water as a barrier was smart especially since the current wasn't that strong, but how long could he stay down there Yima wondered stepping into the water. He allowed his levitation ability to take effect so he would not need to focus on swimming while he search for his opponent in the depths of that river making sure he enter a good twenty feet from the sword's firing location upstream.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 3rd 2010, 4:26 pm

Solomon nodded at Tallie before pointing Pirsing Kryla at her. The energy spear part of it flew toward her at high speed. Solomon wondered how the girl would react, as being made of energy the spear would be a little difficult to physically block. Directly following the first though, he jumped to the side and fired two more at her.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on May 4th 2010, 2:25 am

Tallie leaped to the side and landed in a roll and came up in a crouch, she had dodged two of the energy spears but one had skimmed her side. She looked at her side and thought, Thats not so bad...I've had worse. Then she held her sword just over her shoulder and moved her sword in a big arc, while slightly spinning, till her left side was facing Solomon.

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 4th 2010, 7:44 am

Solomon raised his spear to block the incoming sword strike. Though when the sword made contact with the spear, he sidestepped out of the way and angled the spear vertically so that it would fall down. Cannot hurt her badly. Spinning the spear above his head he brought the blunt end down toward the center of her neck. If the blow hit its intended target the fight should be ended quickly. The blow would cause temporary paralysis, just long enough for Solomon to tie her up.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 5th 2010, 9:11 am

DarkHunter was amazed that Yima had been able to deflect his sword away from him. Suddenly he had a good idea. He planned to splash out of the water and hopefully cover Yima in water long enough to blind him, grab his sword, and rush towards the ruins. So with his plan set he began to make it happen. When he jumped out of the water he did it with such force that water flew behind him toward Yima. Then he rushed to grab his sword and when he had it he ran towards the ruins.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on May 5th 2010, 9:12 am

Damien stepped into the picture from out of the blue, he was levitating as well but of course he only approached Yima once the attack stopped. His calm demeanor adding to his yearn for death mood turned his once happy face into somewhat a zombie look. Damien the knelled in front of Yima in midair to give respect to the Pumpkin King before stating, “I’m sorry for my lateness, milord.. Is there anything I could do for you?” Damien remained in that position until Yima asked him to rise or someone attack him, at any rate, he will join the fray soon.

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 7th 2010, 2:04 am

Yima looked to Damien from the water almost entirely plunged into the green liquid before moving back into the air summoning his kingdom key to his left hand encase DarkHunter tried to reveal himself rising from the water three feet from the earth beside the river above and outward. "I'd like for you to to strike at me with everything you have in one attack magic included if you would like", Yima said with a grin on his face knowing that this contest between him and Damien had to end quickly so they could move to the next stage of this contest.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next