» Marionette
Back Home [open] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Back Home [open] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Back Home [open] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Back Home [open] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Back Home [open] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Back Home [open]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back Home [open] Empty Back Home [open]

Post by natalie on April 17th 2010, 12:17 am

Tallie hadn't been home for a very long time. She missed this place, the gloom, the darkness. She decided to go for a walk to see if anything had changed. As she was walking she passed a puddle and saw that her apperance had changed, she had to look twice because she forgot that when you entered Halloween Town you changed. She had gained beautiful, dark purple wings, her clothes had rips in them and had darkened, her eyes had become a lime green and her lips were blood red, her hair was longer and had electric blue tips, she had thick eye-liner around her eyes and dark eye shadow that extended towards her temples. Tallie had missed the way she looked at home. She went to the hill and sat there looking at the moon which was always full and very large.

"God I missed this place." Tallie said out loud.

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie
Max magic: 40

Trix
Max magic: 30

Back Home [open] 1-2016928-1737-t
natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Back Home [open] Empty Re: Back Home [open]

Post by Solomon Black on April 17th 2010, 1:29 pm

Solomon was wandering, he did that a lot here. He never knew why, but he needed to move around in this place. While he was on one of his wanderings, he noticed someone that seemed familar. He knew her, even though the appearence changed Solomon seemed able to recognize her for some reason.

Silently he followed her until she stopped on the hill. He snuck up behind her and stopped when he was 5 feet away. His cloak of shadows silently drifting off into the wind, only to reform onto him. His colorless eyes gazing ot past him, " I guess you have some connection to this place, Maxiey? " He spoke with the slight indent of a joke.

He understood he had been stalking her in a way, but he meant no harm. Only he found a nice scare in this place was well appreciated.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on April 17th 2010, 11:11 pm

Tallie turned around to see a familiar looking man, but as she looked closer she saw it was Solomon, he had refered to her as Maxiey and she was going to correct him but she saw his expression and noticed it was a joke. She smiled faintly.

"Yeah, I do. This is my home world, I wasn't born here but I choose to live here." Tallie replied.

She turned back to the moon and asked,

"What brings you here?"

"There is nothing left of you, I can see it in your eyes, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye, I keep holding on to you, but I can't bring you back to life, sing the anthem of the angels, and say the last goodbye..."

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 19th 2010, 1:03 pm

Solomon folowed her gaze to the moon for a second before awnsering the question, " I like it here. I would like to live here but I cannot leave my sister alone in traverse town. "

He admired the changes made in this place. His skin was grey, his scar black. He looked in a mirror earlier and noticed his eyes had no color, the one thing he did not like was his hair. He hate how it floated all over the place with gravity.

He looked back at the moon again with Tallie, " By the way, what is your name. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on April 20th 2010, 1:57 am

"My name's Tallie." She replied, "Yours is Solomon, right?"

She sat down on the hill and gestured with her hand for Solomon to join her. From up here you could see most of Halloween Town, it looked wonderful, most people don't like the town they say it's very dark and scary but Tallie loved it.

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 20th 2010, 4:29 pm

Solomon stood still for a second considering the offer before sitting down beside her. " Solomon Icarus Black. " He noticed the view of the town and was very taken. The place might be like a trip to hell, but it can be very breathtaking at times.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on April 21st 2010, 3:14 am

"Do you ever just wish you could stop time and capture a moment, and you could take it with you wherever you went?" Tallie asked,

She wished she could...she would capture this view so whenever she missed home she could take it out and just stare at it, while the world around her faded away. Then she snapped back to reality, she knew it was impossible and that it could all be taken away from her, when that fateful day comes, but it couldn't hurt to dream.....could it?

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 21st 2010, 3:47 pm

Solomon did want to, so much about a certain thing, " Ya... I do. " Shaking himself up he turned his attention away from the view and toward Tallie. " Do you have any siblings Tallie? "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on April 22nd 2010, 3:00 am

"Yeah, I have a brother, do you have any other besides your sister in Traverse Town? Tallie replied,

She hadn't seen her brother in a very long time, she didn't know what he had done in his life or even where he was now. What type of a sister am I...I don't even know where my brother is...I should try to find him, Tallie thought.

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 23rd 2010, 9:18 am

Solomon shook his head, " All I got is my sister. " He smiled as a mental picture of her appeared in his head.

He reached into a pocket and pulled out a gold looking coin, on it was a eagle with a goats head. Flipping it he held it out for Tallie to take, " Take this coin kid. It should be worth enough munny to help you live fancy for a lifetime. " He coughed, " do not ask where I got it. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on April 23rd 2010, 8:11 pm

Tallie looked at the coin, examining the strange creature on it. She had no doubt that it was worth a lot.

"I can't take it, I don't deserve it." Tallie said,

She hadn't done enough good in her life to cancel out all the bad she had done, after living in exile and coming so close to giving into the darkness she didn't think she deserved to live fancy.

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 24th 2010, 7:37 am

Solomon flipped the coin again. Then cought it and placed it on the back of his opposite hand. Opening the hand it showed the tails side of the coin, which was blank, " Take it, I have twenty more. "

Looking back on his life of slaughter, Money and doing the bad guys doing. He knew, he had done nothing to deserve this stuff either, and the family who it belonged to before would not want him to hold on to it.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on April 25th 2010, 12:32 am

"Okay, I'll have it." Tallie said, "but I don't think I'll trade it for munny, it could make a nice trinket."

It could remind her that she could have nice things in her life, that she shouldn't punish herself for what happened in the past.

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 26th 2010, 8:53 am

Solomon shrugged his shoulders, " What ever you choose kid. It is your choice, always is. " Nothing is never not your choice.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on April 26th 2010, 8:56 am

"What a lovely thinking, Solomon.." Damien approched from behind with his fallen angel costume on, to many people, they taught he was blind in Halloween town but it's still a get up and it trains Damien's hearing. "Having a nice time Tallie?" Damien asked out of curiousity.

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 28th 2010, 4:50 pm

Solomon did not bother looking at Damien, " Damien, nice to see you here. " His voice had no emotion in it, no hint to any secret message. Though no happiness in it either.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on April 29th 2010, 2:43 am

"I wouldn't exactly call it fun, Damien. We were just talking. Tallie said.
She wasn't used to seeing Damien in Halloween Town, he was hard to recognise, but wasn't everybody when they entered this world?

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on April 30th 2010, 6:17 am

Ever furthur behind Damien Ren crouched on top of a gargoyle, looking down at them with his blue eyes searching hopelessly to figure out why Solomon's hair was like that, jumping down to stand beside Damien he advanced furthur and stood next to Solomon, "Hey, all. Is it just me or is it a huge coincedence we're all in the same spot again..." Ren's angel wings were up and folded across his chest, their wing tips touching, he was wearing all white with dark red trim and his hair was now pure white, rather then his usual light grey, "Well, regardless of that... Hi..."

Reaching over he plucked the coin Solomon was playing from him, flipping it around he examined the blank side and waved a hand over it, an inscription of an infinity symbol with a sword through it appeared, "I do not know how this happened, but you appear to have my Angel Coin... I wonder how that worked out..." More then slightly confused he flipped the coin around and waved his hand over the other side, the eagle stood and the head fell off, the eagle grew more humanoid and then stood on the left side, an Angel, the head grew a body and moved over to the right side, a Minotaur.

Ren placed the coin back in Solomon's hand and shook his head, shrugging his shoulders at the same time, "Meh, I don't really care, but it should be more valuable now that it's like that..."

((HAHA, and once more Ren 'crashes' a topic with Solomon, Tallie, and Damien in it ^^ Wait, this is before the mountain topic right ^^))

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
Back Home [open] Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on April 30th 2010, 7:36 pm

((It's after the mountian topic.))

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 5th 2010, 9:12 am

Solomon nodded at the coin, " I guess I stole the lot from you then. " He wondered if he should give back the coins for a second before throwing the thought away. He was young when he stole them, and he isn't ready to give them back anyway.

Pocketing the coin, he put a hand on Tallie's shoulder to push himself up onto his feet. " This is turning into one great big party aint it kids. " He began to walk off, " We might even become friends... "

He left after saying that last line. He knew where he was going to, not the place, but he knew he was heading off to another day off bloodshed and murder.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on May 5th 2010, 9:42 am

"Hmm.." Damien said as he took off his blindfold and observed the coin. It was in a way special, or is it? "So Ren.. What type of coin is this? Where did you get it? How was it made? When was it made?" Those were the few questions that Damien suddenly poped up towards Ren. Damien expected answers as he likes information on something new like the coin.

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 5th 2010, 10:01 am

Ren looked at Damien oddly a moment before shaking his head, "I have no idea, they were in a vault left to me by my mother. I just recently managed to get access to them myself, how Solomon ended up with one is a complete mystery, probably to both of us... But I can tell it's made of Angel Steel, it's the same material my blades and such are made from...: Sighing slightly he looked at to where Solomon was wakling away, for just a moment, before looking at Tallie.

"So then, how's it going?"

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
Back Home [open] Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on May 5th 2010, 5:30 pm

"hey i think yall are following me." I said walking up to the group just appearing out of the shadows with my enlongated claws and teeth.the 2 horns and 13 black flame tails really helped add to the look plus they were just bada$$. "by the way hi and was that solomon i saw walking away

mp: 40

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

curify-al(must have 5 ateast)

black flame wall-25(at least)
wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by 44DarkMaster on May 5th 2010, 5:44 pm

DarkHunter walked up to the scene with no clue to what was going on as he had just arrived in the world. He removed his hood and introduced himself.
44DarkMaster
44DarkMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on May 7th 2010, 3:52 am

"I'm fine, what about you, Ren?" Tallie asked. she noticed that there were two new arrivals and one departure from their little group. I'm starting to sound like I work at an airport... Tallie thought and laughed quietly to herself.

Tallie

Trix

natalie
natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down