» Marionette
Almost Gone EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Almost Gone EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Almost Gone EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Almost Gone EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Almost Gone EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Almost Gone

Go down

Almost Gone Empty Almost Gone

Post by PaleoKairi on April 13th 2010, 9:18 pm

Well, kids, it's finally time for me to say good-bye. I'm going to be travelling to new horizons soon, and I'm sad that I can't get to see you all in the future. I've been with you guys for such a long time and the site has been such an intrical part of my life that its a bit hard to believe that it's over. All of my approvals can go to Yima, because he swore he'd help when i left. I'm holding him to that at this point, but he's a nice guy, so he knows what he's doing. Bisc, don't go wrecking shit. Imma murder you if you do. Violent rages only work in the bedroom when you're tied to the bedposts and I have the whip. Bitch don't be screwin nothin but me, you got that? Roxas, we've talked, you know my story. Everyone else.... let's see how long you can all deal without me. So I guess this is it.

HAH, im just yankin you, but honestly, I'm leaving, but not for good. Tomorrow, I get to cross the border into the abyss... the abyss of pennsilvania (sp? dont care.) before crossing a better border into New York. I'm spending 4 days in NYC, and i get to see the sites like the little tourist girly i am. we all remember my trip to australia? well, this is with the same teacher. so i have my bag (mostly) packed, my mom handed me my shiny canadian passport which has been to scotland, england, new zealand, australia and the united states a time before this, with my bad passport picture (no smiling.... government is trying to outlaw smiling, i swear...). So, I'm gone from the 14th to the 18th. i get to see a baseball game, broadway musical, times square, statue of liberty, united nations building (my heaven) and loads more! exciting, yes? well, if you dont think so, SCREW YOU. and if you're unhappy that you're not going with, instead of saying "screw you" once more, i can tell you that it just SUCKS TO BE YOU. so.... HAH.

After i come back though, activity for me will be lax, considering that my production runs for the two weeks after it. so between april 22 and may 2, im probably not going to be around much. production time is always busy for me, and unless you want to be skinned alive while im pissed with you and other things in my world, stay out of my warpath and you wont have a problem.

like i said before though, bisc, bitch dont be screwin nothin but me, roxas knows the sitch (he has for months, and will most likely dutifully miss me like usual), yima's still a nice guy, and i will see everyone when i get back from my excursions... i just knew this month would be busy.... I KNEW IT.

Later!
-Kairi

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Almost Gone Empty Re: Almost Gone

Post by Yima on April 14th 2010, 1:20 am

I got your back Kairi like I said. ^_^

Have some fun while you are out there. : o

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on April 14th 2010, 8:52 pm

Not gonna lie you got me at first with the you leaving thing. lol

Have fun and enjoy yourself.

And I'll keep Yima and Biscuits in check, they know better. <--- lol

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on April 17th 2010, 7:40 am

We'll be awaiting your return Kairi.. Have fun and good luck.. ^-^

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on April 19th 2010, 8:28 am

I confess myself a little disappointed. I know how much a few people wouldve missed me, but i guess not everyone seemed to want to tell me just how cool i am. that's kinda sad. thanks to the kids who said something, you make me smile.

so i got back from NYC last night.... i hurt all over. when i went to australia, i had the opportunity to gain my sleep and stamina back, but this time its different. i had to be up for 6:30 this morning to go to school, after not getting in until almost 9 last night. so im shit tired, had to call people, didnt get a chance to get into the bath until 10:30, and ended up talking to Sylfaen for much too long, every ten minutes of us going back and forth saying "we should probably go to bed now", only to start a new conversation. but thats just me.

saw lots of things while i was away: the basics, like 30 rock, times square and the like. also got to see my beloved United Nations, which, if you know me well enough, i will one day be apart of. i nearly cried. i also kinda pushed my south korean tour guide into a serious corner with my political jargen. he was probably very happy to be rid of me. he was saying about peacekeeping missions with the UN and that they dont step in until after the conflict is over. well, i asked about Darfur, saying that its an internal conflict and there has been little to nothing done. he retaliated by saying that there was already a mission in Darfur. well, to be perfectly frank, i was on his ass about that. "technically, you contradict yourself. You say that the united nations only steps in after a conflict is done, however you claim that there is already a mission in place. the darfur conflict is far from over." he was stammering for words, saying some bullshit about countries not wanting the united nations to have a military. TECHNICALLY, they do, because the un peacekeepers are made up of FUCKING EX- and CURRENT MILITARY from 196 countries! i kept pushing him and pushing him, he said something about not challenging a country's independence, and finally said "im trying to get this straight: with the information you're giving me, you're saying that the united nations will not intercept in a sovereign nation, even though the conflict is entirely internal. so if Sudan says, 'no you're not allowed to come into the country', the united nations peacekeepers are at a standstill, and the janjaweed are allowed to run rampant, all while murdering, raping, ransacking and burning down villages." by this point, he was still fishing for answers and ended up saying some crap about Rwanda. which surprised me, because if anyone knows anything about what happened in Rwanda, it was a HUGE failure on the UN's part, and it's hush-hush. before i could challenge his statement, saying that it was the biggest failure in the history of the united nations, he said we had to move on, thanked me through gritted teeth for my question, and walked away. the teacher that was with me was so proud of me. he told me it was a fantastic question.

thats just one of my stories, and there are many more, but im really glad to be back, and i hope i get a chance to tell you about them

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 19th 2010, 7:54 pm

Ack! I didn't even see this topic or I'd've wished you too have a good time, too! >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on April 21st 2010, 9:26 am

Ohh hot debate topic.. me like Kairi.. ^-^

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content