» Marionette
One Helluva Chat (Ep. 3) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
One Helluva Chat (Ep. 3) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
One Helluva Chat (Ep. 3) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
One Helluva Chat (Ep. 3) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
One Helluva Chat (Ep. 3) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

One Helluva Chat (Ep. 3)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One Helluva Chat (Ep. 3) Empty One Helluva Chat (Ep. 3)

Post by Renzenku on April 12th 2010, 3:35 pm

Ren stood at the entrance to Hallowe'en town, he had just become acustom to his new appearence in this odd place, and had finally gotten his Gummi Ship there on time. Smiling daintily he walked in the gates, and got glares from everyone all around. Being the fact that he had his angel wings out, out of his control, and was in all white, out of his control, he was obviously substantially out of place.

Ignoring that he walked to the fountain in the centre of the 'square', I suppose you could call it, he sat down. Only to quickly hope back up with a snarl on his face when he was sprayed by one of the gargoyle looking things. It stung oddly, but didn't harm him in much any way, "Odd... It smells acidic... Oh well..."

Walking over to the town prison he sat in front of one of the cell bars that sat at ground level.

Last edited by Renzenku on May 27th 2010, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
One Helluva Chat (Ep. 3) Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

One Helluva Chat (Ep. 3) Empty Re: One Helluva Chat (Ep. 3)

Post by Shirou on May 10th 2010, 7:53 pm

"What are you doing?" Shirou asked.

He was standing behind Renzenku, who was strangely sitting in front of the town prison. Was he expecting a certain someone to be in there or did he just feel like messing with the local prisoners? The latter would be hard, since the prisoners were dead. Maybe Renz didn't know what it was, so he felt like staring at it.

Shirou was wearing a plain black t-shirt with white jeans and black sneakers. His raven black hair hung over his forehead like a curtain. His emerald green eyes seemed to glow in the nearby street white. Oh, and thanks to his new enchantment, his appearance did not change to some ghastly form. Magic was helpful for such menial tasks. It almost disgusted Shirou if it had not proved useful.

The last time Shirou saw Renz was at Twilight Town, where Shirou had tried (and failed) to steal Damien's ship. It was fun because even though he didn't get away with it, he was able to utterly destroy. It was basically a win-win situation. Damien did try to get Shirou in trouble it, but he was above the law. Nobody cared about the kid who was the apprentice of the almighty Pumpkin King. Yima didn't care much either; he knew Shirou was having his fun. He wasn't going to punish him for it, especially since no harm came out of it.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 10th 2010, 7:56 pm

Ren glanced up and smiled, "Nothing, I've been waiting forever for someone to show up though, I thought you were in the prison, which reminds me; why aren't you?" Standing up and brushing himself off Ren stretched and summoned his keyblade just to admire it.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 10th 2010, 8:08 pm

Shirou raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Not to sound all high and mighty...oh wait, I do mean to sound like that, but I'm...well... immune to the laws here. Let's just say I got connections," Shirou explained to Renz with a smirk. After a pause, Shirou added, "In any case, if imprisoned anywhere, for that matter, I could easily escape. Unless it was like, Ansem, or someone of equal power." He shivered slightly at the thought of Ansem imprisoning him. That would not be fun in the slightest. One of his last encounters with Ansem resulted in his almost death. But, in retrospect, it was pretty damn fun. Focusing back on the present, Shirou observed Renzenku's keyblade with amusement. He seemed quite fond of his key-themed weapon. He decided to ask Renz about it.

"Where did you get that?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 10th 2010, 8:12 pm

Ren smiled, "A friend of mine gave it to me, my mother first weilded it, an inheritance to say. As far as I know it's the first keyblade that has been handed down to possesions..." Watching the light reflect of the blade, bouncing off the prison walls with a light blue tinged light because of the reflection.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 11th 2010, 3:27 pm

"Hmm," Shirou muttered, looking at Renzenku's keyblade. Ah yes. A unique item of a deceased loved one. Or, Shirou assumed she was deceased since it was given to Renz by a friend, not his mother herself. In theory, since it was a keyblade, despite the elemental differences, Shirou would be able to wield it. That goes to show as long as Renz didn't make any personal modifications to it. "May I hold it for a moment? I want to see what it feels like. I've never really held someone's keyblade before."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 11th 2010, 3:43 pm

Ren smiled, "Yeah sure, I doubt you'd be able to weild it though... It's coded to my DNA, something I fiddled with for my armour as well, so I'm knowledgable in that area... But, you can try...." Holding out the keyblade horizontally, so the hilt was directly in front of Shirou, Ren tilted it down slightly, to give him a easier access to the grip.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 11th 2010, 4:13 pm

Shirou chuckled. "You'd be surprised what I'm able to do," Shirou told Renz as he took the keyblade. It felt...wrong. It also felt like it was tugging back towards Renz's heart. Shirou tilted his head. He had a theory that each different kind of keyblade is attuned to only one type of heart, like a tuning into a radio station. The waves have to sync up for complete control and power. This is why non-keyblade wielders aren't able to even hold onto a keyblade wiedlers keyblade; they have no matching waves that sync up. This is also the only reason Shirou is able to hold onto Renz's keyblade at all, since everything else didn't match up. Well, there actually could be another reason. That reason would be that because Renz gave him permission, he is able to wield the keyblade.

Shirou waited, wondering if the keyblade would just shoot back to Renz without Shirou or Renz wanting it to. If it did, it would totally disprove his theory. If it didn't, than that's one step closer to proving his theory correct.

Last edited by Shirou on May 11th 2010, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 11th 2010, 4:17 pm

Ren smirked, held out his hand, and the Keyblade flickered back to his open palm, "Sorry, it appears it can only be weilded for a short period of time by others..." Grinning slightly he rubbed the back of his head with his hand that held the keyblade, scraping the wall of the prison with the blade as it passed by it.

Another of Ren's inventions showing its success, the DNA transfer really did work, it also helped that it was linked with the Artifact Armour as well, to wield the Etherian Blade while wearing the Armour caused Ren to develop a greater defense, all thanks to Ren's tinkering with Biophysics.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 11th 2010, 4:52 pm

"I suppose."

Shirou shrugged with a sigh. Then he summoned his Novus Ankoku keyblade in his left hand and his Hearts End Keyblade in his right hand. "While I'm unable to wield yours, I can wield two of them at the same time," Shirou told Renz with a grin. He then held up his Hearts End keyblade. In comparison with Renz's keyblade, it was the opposite in colors and element. And almost as soon as they appeared, they dispersed in purple-black energy.

"What other toys do you have?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 11th 2010, 4:56 pm

Ren smiled, "Just some basic toys..." First, he put his keyblade away, and summoned to his form every last piece of the Artifact Armour, they molded together to form the one piece version. Next, he pulled out Croto and presented it to Shirou, "This is Croto, almost infinite ammo, and the blade can slash through basic elemental spells with no issue." Next, he pulled his Angel Blade from its sheath and showed it to Shirou as well, "Your basic blade, the wings on the hilt can extend for a greater hilt guard... I've made some other things, based on my friends design, but she has them and I do not."

Smiling he gestured at Shirou's two keyblades, "What other weaponry do you have, I can plainly see those two keyblades, but what else?"

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 11th 2010, 6:17 pm

Renz had such amusing items. Shirou especially liked his guns, although he himself didn't like using guns. He had horrible aim and the style was too indirect. The armor was rather unique also. And the Angel Blade... Ansem had something similar, except they extended infinitely and they were javelin...things.

"Well, my most recent additions are these," Shirou said as he held up his arms. Suddenly, two black blades shot out of the top of his wrists. They extended to about a few inches less than a foot. "I haven't actually used them yet, but they will come in handy." Shirou than shivered slightly. "Although I had many trial and errors to get them perfect." The blades than withdrew back into Shirou's arm.

"Then there are these, my armor plates." Shirou pointed to a plate of metal that covered his forearm. There was a matching one on his other arm also. "I also have them on my legs. Perfect to blocking attacks and not as bulky as full armor."

"And then there's this, one of my oldest weapons," Shirou told Renz, reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a small cube and tossed it to Renz. In midair, it transformed into a burst of light into it's scythe form. "It's named "Distant Traveler" for reasons I don't know, although it has traveled quite a distance since I've received it," he explained. "There's nothing special about it except for it's dormant cube shape."

Shirou scratched his cheek as he told Renz, "I've been actually meaning to get a new scythe. You know, more updated and what not. I've been thinking instead of a cube, it could be a small card. Do the whole C.O. thing." He stopped himself; Shirou was just rambling now. "Oh, you can have that if you want. I have no need for it anymore."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 11th 2010, 6:24 pm

Ren adeptly caught the Scythe, swinging it a few times, he smiled, "Yeah sure, I could use a box weapon... Besides, I've always had a fondness of scythes, though I don't often use them myself, being an Angel and all... Thanks a lot..." Turning it back into its cube form he put it in his pocket, "Do you think I could fiddle with the technology behind it? I know you just gave it to me, but I figured I'd just ask anyways... Basic stuff... Biophysical Chemistry and some basic Quantem Physics...."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 11th 2010, 6:31 pm

Shirou simply shrugged. "Do whatever you want. It's yours now, until you give it to someone else. Although, as you already seemed to have done, it changes form by a thought. Since I gave you ownership, I no longer have control over it," he explained, feeling slightly off at not having his scythe in the first time in two years. He was only going to be scythe-less for a while, though. "You're quite the brainy one, aren't you," Shirou asked, as Renz rattled off on Bio Chem and Physics.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 11th 2010, 6:36 pm

Ren smirked and shrugged, "It's not something I advertise, I don't general seem like the smart type, so I keep it that way... I perfer to just stick with 'above average', how smart I really am usually sets people off..." Sighing he summoned his Keyblade once more and then started to walk towards the Hill, "I could use a change of scenery, you coming?"

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 11th 2010, 6:47 pm

"But throwing people off is fun," Shirou said with a laugh as he followed Renz. "Both literally and figuratively," he added. After a moment of silence, he asked, "How do you deal with magic anyhow? I mean, isn't it like, a contradiction or something?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 11th 2010, 6:49 pm

Ren looked back at Shirou and gave him a confused look, "What do you mean exactly? There's a lot of meanings behind that question..." Smiling he turned away and pushed his way through the slightly rusted wrought iron gate leading to the Hill.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 11th 2010, 6:53 pm

Shirou glanced around. Same old familiar sites seen, more comforting than one would think, as it was in the world of Halloween. "Well, how do you use magic without questioning it continuously?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 11th 2010, 7:25 pm

Ren smirked, "Ohhhh, you want to know how someone who deals with science can use magic without being annoyed about how? Magic is simple, it is control over matter using energy, which is stored within the bodies extrenal nerves. Each and everything has these stored energy nerves, but each person is adept at different 'energies', that is to say elements, their dominant 'energies' makes out which elements they can use, that is why one person can 'learn' a new element, they already have the potential, they just have to draw it out. By focusing on these energies, it manifests intself outside of the body, taking on the 'element' that the energy represents, by focusing completely you can shape then and form them to your will and use them to attack, defend, or help. Everything has these abilities, as I said, but not everyone has the capability to access them with your brain, without first being trained in some manner. However, most people within these worlds are indeed capable of magic, it's quite scientific if you actually look into it, as such we look at energy being matter moving at the speed of light squared, by moving matter at that speed it turns its essence into energy, which is utilized in everyday life. An individual never runs out of 'energy' because the body creates and makes them every second of everyday, after a certain amount of time your body can hold more and more energy and therefore can use more magic before depleting their energy supplies. Much like sperm Energy is only made for so long, and after a certain amount of time it is reabsorbed into the body for recycled use later to make more energy. Now then, I've explained that, any other questions?" Ren smiled, by the time he was done explaining he was sitting at the top of the Hill, the moon cresting the horizon.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 11th 2010, 8:10 pm

Shirou listened to Renz's explanation silently. "Hmm, not really," Shirou mused when Renz had finished. "But, I do have a favor: help me come up for a design for a new scythe. You can refuse, I won't mind."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 11th 2010, 8:14 pm

Ren's eyes twinkled, "You asked for the scientific explanation, essentially, and I gave it to you, that is how science can best explain magic. Asides from that, I am an Angel, not believing in magic would almost be a Cardinal Sin... And of course I will help you with a new Scythe design, it's only fair... What do you have for ideas so far?"

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 27th 2010, 6:41 pm

Shirou thought for a moment and looked up into the night sky. "Yeah, so far I want to make it so that it can be multiple scythes, you know, change appearance. I believe I can accomplish this by the use of my Dark magic."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 27th 2010, 6:48 pm

Ren layed back in the grass, looking at the various pricks of light that were stars, "Hmm... So a multi-function Scythe, one that literally has multiple forms... Maybe link them to different elements? That is always a good thing, means you can exploit the weakness of various different people... Maybe I can make it summonable to you? Or could you do that yourself?" He smiled happily and shook his head, his locks of hair falling in front of his face, then back down again.

"Perhaps we can make it... funner... For those on the recieving end... Add in a few perks to the blade, like some boosts to things or others... Unless you just want a simple scythe... With the Multi-Scythe function... Maybe you can make it so each form of the scythe provides a different affect for something, like the base form being linked to the Darkness element; have that Scythe having a longer blade then the other elements, and have it so that the blade can dip into shadows and appear in other shadows... The best I can manage for that is something like making it so that it can appear in shadows up to five meters from the original shadow... That type of thing, what do you think?"

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 27th 2010, 7:00 pm

"Hmm." Shirou scratched his chin, thinking about what Renz offered. "Multi-elemental weapons are too...er, complicated for me. I like to stick with single elemental weapons...less experimenting...and pain," Shirou said with a sigh. "And that shadow blade idea sounds like a good one, but I think that's for another weapon." Shirou grinned. "Now, how many scythes do you know of?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 27th 2010, 7:07 pm

Ren looked at him with an eyebrow raised, "You mean weapons that use scythe like blades? If so, quite a bit, there's the basic Sickle, Sickle and Chain, Kurisami-gama, those two are a lot alike, a Pole-Arm could have a scythe blade at the end, almost any weapon that uses a blade can have scythe blades replacing them... Literally... It all depends on how you work it, a simple Straight sword and use a scythe like blade as well... What type's of scythe's do you know?" Ren layed his head back down and smiled up at the ever-present moon.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum