I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open ) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open ) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open ) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open ) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open ) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open )

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open )

Post by Yima on April 30th 2010, 11:13 am

"Not as strange as the keyblades choosing Sora to save the wolds and his success though that wasn't against my wants... his success I mean", Yima said turning to Solomon with a warm grin. As they turned from the graveyard the caste iron gates swung open allowing the to easy access tot eh transit point between the forest graveyard, and town. Unfortunately there were seven heartless laying in wait all stronger varieties of their own breeds, neoshadows came to count four, two gargoyles, and a jack in the box mockery. "Looks like we have a little but of work to do", Yima said as he wadded into the the mass his kingdom key blazing to life in a cloud of illuminated swirling dust. With these creatures he would not hold himself back bringing the keyblade at the first neoshadow's chest pushing forward forcing the rest of the keyblade into its entrails then its left leg before kicking the creature in its head ripping the keyblade from its body quickly turning to dark globules before vanishing. The others had taken to their puddles of darkness as the jack in the box jumo forward bounce by bounce.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open )

Post by Solomon Black on April 30th 2010, 3:00 pm

Solomon charged forward, toward the Jack in the box, but was bocked by two neoshadows. He instantly formed his gauntlet, and rammed his fist into the head of it. Then ripping down its body, kicking it away as it truend into a shadowy whisp.

Turning to the other he slid out the blade and rammed it in the eye, then sliced down its body, basicly slicing it in half before it also dispersed. Returning the blade to his gauntlet he charged for the jack in the box yet again.

Reaching it in no time flat, he jumped on its head. Then jumping off its head straight into the air, he came back down with a strong blow. Sending the jack back into the box. Holding the lid shut with his left hand he popped out his hidden blade and stabbed into it over and over again until the thing turned to dust.

He then returned his attention to Yima, to see how he is doing.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 9th 2010, 3:55 pm

The remaining heartless quickly surrounded the ruler of all hollows eve the way a pack of wolves regard a worth quarry weakened by a broken leg. Unfortunately for this pack of heart rippers their quarry was going to pass that role to them grabbing his earring e drew i fro, his ear shifting its form into that of a long spear twisting it around his body slicing each of the heartless through their necks and through their chest before stabbing a nearby gargoyle through its leg pulling it to the earth. Once ground bound the king of all hollows' eve stomped his foot through its shaded skull and twisted firing his spear through the other gargoyle as all the heartless around him faded into lucid liquid mist. "I'd say we did just fine Black and if you would like you are welcome to take up residence here if you so wish to even in time", Yima said as he continued to make his way to the town retrieving his spear as he went shifting it back to its proper place in his right ear.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 12th 2010, 9:28 pm

Solomon took a position beside Yima, " I would have to talk it over with my sister. " He knew itwould be a big change for Silver that is for sure.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 13th 2010, 8:13 pm

"It is up to you and your family would be welcome too though.. it is s big change", Yima said looking out into the town just a few paces from the entry way gates. His pace was at a stand still with nothing more than a gentle evening breeze brushing against his shirt ruffling vest atop the skin tight garb. "I am going to leave you to your decisions Black", the pumpkin king calmly voiced his head turned to his guest he now departed from likely to be lost in his own thoughts within moments of his leaving eyesight.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on May 14th 2010, 9:13 am

Solomon stood there for a second, then reached into his pocket and pulled out a circular object. He pressed his thumb down on it and it made a beeping noise.

Solomons gummi ship flew close to the ground and straight at Solomon. It would have crashed into him, but Solomon jumped up and landed in the cockpit then took the 'wheel', flew up to avoid crashing into anything then flew around halloween town a few times. Getting to know his new home from a arial view.

He nodded his head after the last time around, " Nice place. " Then looked up and flew back home to tell Silver that they were moving.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2