I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open ) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open ) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open ) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open ) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open ) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open )

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open ) Empty Teach me ( Preferably Yima )

Post by Solomon Black on April 12th 2010, 9:21 am

Solomon was in the Halloween town graveyard sittiing on a grave. He was idling thinking about the change that he went through after enetring this world. This was the first time he went to a world without thoughts of a job or mindless fighting.

Actually the reason he came to this world was to see the pumpkin king. He saw his weakness and wanted a teacher since the smith was no longer with him. Yima could train him in what he lacked.

Sighing he continued to think on the grave stone.

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open ) Empty Re: Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open )

Post by Yima on April 13th 2010, 11:14 am

Legs crossed the king of all hollows eve floated as if he was a ghost two feet above the ground not kicking up but a bit of dust from the world's gloomy graveyard with a pumpkin patch in each corner incidentally this is where he did some of his deep thinking because the place was tranquil despite its disposition. This is where he had been inspired to create his pumpkin based summon the regenerative smart creature that resembled the source of his favorite pies and with the nearly ever present night a chill was in the air although it didn't do much to both Yima as his green vest a transformation of his tattered tethers kept his cold and ht plenty regulated for comfort. Whit a twitch of his canine ears his maw turned to start searching the area for signs of any breathing and the possibility of an ambush.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open ) Empty Re: Teach me ( Preferable Yima, but otherwise open )

Post by Solomon Black on April 14th 2010, 12:19 pm

Solomon sighed as he got up from the tombstone. His feet never touched the ground, but instead seemed to walk on shadows themselves. His cloak draped the ground without making a sound or disturbing even a single piece of dirt.

Walking a little he noticed a figure and began to approche it, calling to it from a distance.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 14th 2010, 10:23 pm

Floating no more Yima let his feet touch the ground the help get a feel for what movements he could if there was anyone in the area though they would have to be close and rising up high may have been just as effective or detrimental long term. The sound he hear was called out from a short distance and he was a little surprised that the source hadn't caught his attention granted he was internalized at the time with his thoughts (something he decided he should be far more careful about... he had become laxed in that aspect of how he acted). The night however would not give an attacker reason to rest in the land of the living dead all in his care. With concerned smile he trod the dust and dirt of the graveyard proper to the source of the noise his luminous flame branded tail swishing behind his dark jeans.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 19th 2010, 1:05 pm

When Solomon finaly noticed who it was, ( after he was face to face with the person ). He nodded his head motioned in a large circle, " I have been looking for you Yima... "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 19th 2010, 9:53 pm

"What did you intend when you found me", Yima said as he let his arms hang at his sides barely tense encase there was any ill will intended and considering that there could be he remained alert as a frog for a fly but it was a "could" the pumpkin king believed leaving his preparations internal rather than external. There was a chance that he was someone that had searched for a trainer that wasn't a part of any one faction unlike Balendin or Kieren who shackled themselves to Morpheus Zero in desperation for power... Balendin had found a love in Azumi though while Kieren unfortunately had disappeared.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 21st 2010, 5:30 pm

" I intended to become a apprentice of yours. If it is fine with you. " He stuck out his hand, which he never did, to signify that if Yime shook it he agreed. He wanted to become stronger to be able to portect Silver better, and Yima seemed very powerful.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 21st 2010, 5:42 pm

Though he had no desire to show it he was a little taken back by what the man before him had said, he had accepted Shirou as a apprentice at Etzolix's request and this would mark the second person he would take under his wing if he so decided to. On of the things that worried him was that he had no real knowledge of the person in front of him and on that account it meant that he was an unknown that could just be starting his own journey forward in life or he was so far under the radar he was nothing more than a single billionth of the blips that could go off. He had no sixth sense to truly chip details about the person that stood before him into his own thoughts something he decided he need to do something about at a later time. "Let us see ow you do in combat a tad", Yima said with a bit of apprehension and curiosity in his thoughts and lightly sprinkled over his otherwise warm words. In moments his kingdom key burst from his free hand and he let go of Solomon's own hand had he decided to accept the handshake.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 21st 2010, 5:50 pm

Solomon backed his hand up, " Understandable. " His cloaks sleeves suddenly dispersed. He stuck out his right arm to the side, his bracelet plating off into his gauntlet.

" What do you have in mind Yima. "

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 21st 2010, 5:57 pm

"I want you to do your absolute best to try and kill me right now as if your escape route was cut off and you were corned figuratively", Yima said with the same calmness the tombstones and jacko-lanterns around them bathed in each day. It would be obvious he didn't have fear of the man who had approached him and with one more piece of advice given out without a change in tone the pumpkin king would drop his keyblade and kick it propelling it with the force necessary to puncture a tree, "don't hold back".

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 21st 2010, 6:01 pm

Solomon jumped to the side, out of the way of the keyblade. Landing on a tombstone he slammed the finger tips of his gauntlets onto it, driving them in. " Fine, I have been in these situations before. " Without missing a beat he jumped forward, his clawed fist heading straight for Yima's head.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 21st 2010, 6:16 pm

At the very least he was able to dodge the keyblade with the meager amount of effort that Yima had put into the attack and this told him that the man he fought knew something about fighting at the very least. There was also the fact that he aimed to end this as quickly as possible also signing he was likely going to try and kill Yima if he could hypothetically which brought a grin to his canine maw. As the claws closed in he took large a step back kicking off from the dusty black ground with his leather sneakers seeing the claws pass before his face leaving no trace of their being there before he landed a couple of feet in safety. Upon landing he put both legs shoulder length apart positioning on to his back right and the other forward then springing off forward bringing his forward leg up in a V shape tight to his stomach. Once he got in four three feet of his possible apprentice he could unleash his kick with a high chance of causing some damage; his aim was for the other man's solar plexus at the center of his chest.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 21st 2010, 6:23 pm

Solomon not having enough time to build up a proper defence, raised his gauntlet. So when Yimas blow came his arm took most of the blow, but it still knocked him back.

Using the momentum of being knocked back he flipped and plating his feet on another tombstone, fired himself off. This time, he flew at him tiger claw style, with literal tiger claws, all of them ready to maim.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 21st 2010, 6:36 pm

As his opponent flew backwards Yima reach for his ear as light began to erupt from his back outward in the shape of two wings burning with light energy made from the assorted runes of his own language being the body. Wrapping his fingers around his earring he pulled it quickly to his front forming a spear in his hands. The man now on the tombstone did not seem intent on giving up which was a good testament to his determination though with a single push of his wingspan the king if all hollows eve flung himself upward twenty feet beyond the older man's attack; to himself Yima thought noticing his pants had a few small tares: let's see how you do when the threat is from above.

Luminescent Wingspan: Activated

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 22nd 2010, 4:30 pm

Solomon, since in midair had no means to stop himself continued flying. Though straight toward another tombstone. So clenching his fist, he swung at the grave with all his might when he came to it shattering straight through and landing with a slight slide.

Righting himself he peered up to where Yima was. Reaching under his cloak with his left hand he pulled out a cylindric ruler sized object. " Spread your wings Pirsing Kryla. " The object grew in lentgh till it was about seven feet in lentgh.

Solomon then flipped it and pointed it to the ground. He then smirked as at the base was a small explosion, but powerful enough to send him flying up to the height of Yima." Just because you can fly does not mean you are out of my reach pumpkin king. "

The tip of the staff grew a glowing energy spear point. Then Solomon swung his left arm, and with it the spear, toward Yima.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 22nd 2010, 7:44 pm

OOC: In the future I want you to know that you cannot use anything that is approved in a topic that existed before the ability.item/summon/etc. is approved.

Post another response below if you would.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 23rd 2010, 9:04 am

Solomon, since in midair had no means to stop himself continued flying. Though straight toward another tombstone. So clenching his fist, he swung at the grave with all his might when he came to it shattering straight through and landing with a slight slide.

Righting himself he peered up to where Yima was." Just because you can fly does not mean you are out of my reach pumpkin king. " He slowly lowered himself to the ground, tensing up every muscle in his body. He then reached his gauntleted hand to the ground and released all that energy.

To the untrained eye, Solomon dissapeared. Though in reality he pent up all his strength into one movement, so he was moving really fast. The direction he was heading in? Straight toward Yima, His Hidden blade ready to pop out at Yima when he was in range, and he would be very quickly.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 24th 2010, 3:40 pm

Solomon was putting out a lot of effort the pumpkin king could tell, the tensity of his body's positions showed that like a billboard with strobe-lights. Still he was not up to biscuits speed or his own and had a ways to go to get to that point for himself Yima thought to himself waiting for the man to reach him as he flipped his spear over so that the blunt end was the first to make impact when he swung the spear downward at his opponent aiming for his back bone. In the case that he lost command of his body for just a little while even from the shock of the impact on such an important part of he body the demi-wolf king could use the butt of his spear to fire the other man downward making him a perfect target for his spear.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 24th 2010, 8:35 pm

As the blunt of Yimas spear hit Solomon in the back, he knew what was to come next. So on his way to the ground he focused his energy.

There was quite a lot of dust when Solomon hit the ground. It took a while to clear and when it did, he did not seem all that bad. Though staggered a little then righted himself. Direct approch wont work.

He looked at his right palm as electricity coarsed through it, then gathered in his palm. Then take the form of a small bolt of lightning. Looking at Yima he launched the bolt in his direction at 30 mph.

Vulkan Thunder:
MP 40 - 10 = 30
( I hope I got that right )

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 25th 2010, 11:55 am

So the young warrior did have some magic hidden away the pumpkin king thought with a bit of excitement spinning in his mind. From where he was he could tell that energy was being gather but it was not until the bolt of raw thunder was thrown at him that it full registered and a spell only in his repertoire spring from his body as billions of small veins of light surrounded the bolt when they met moving at the same speed disintegrating the bolt. When the bolt of thunder faded the veins returned to his body and he decided that the battle was over; the man before him had proven he was an adequate fighter with potential. "This battle is done, you have shown me your current ability, and I have every intention of providing you with the knowledge as well as the training to make you greater if you would give me your name", Yima spoke loudly as he landed touching down a a leisurely pace his wings fading when his feet made contact on the ground.

Veins: 30 Mp spent; 120 Mp Remaining

Luminescent Wingspan: Deactivated

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 26th 2010, 8:49 am

Solomon brushed himself off, and deavtivated his gauntlet. " Solomon Black, I would prefer it if you called me Black though. " His cloak of shadows crept slowly back down his arm.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 28th 2010, 8:18 pm

"If that is what you would like to be called", Yima said as he returned his spear formed earring to its resting place letting himself dissolve for a little while in his own thoughts on taking Solomon as an apprentice. He hadn't been the most active master for Shi though his personality was part of the process as well as his maturity which he was coming into nicely. He was also studying space underneath Yima and would have a well enough grasp of it in the end of the training. A more curious thought that draped over his other thoughts was of how both his apprentices would do together, he hoped they would be able to reinforce what he taught them with each other, and that they would have a healthy rivalry if they did decide to have one. "Where do you live right now Solomon", the pumpkin king asked politely with his hands at his sides and eyes focused on the other man.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 29th 2010, 6:27 am

Solomon raised his right hand and reached into his jacket, removing a coin. He began to flip the coin, then catch it, then flip it again, " I live in Traverse town, with my sister. " He flipped the coin again, each time examining where it landed. Tails every time.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 29th 2010, 6:22 pm

"If you want more in depth training I would advise you to move to this world given the distance you would have to travel unless you are fine with the result as it would stand", Yima said reflecting on the situation Solomon presented the both of them. Shifting his feet he began walking toward the main body of the world's epicenter, the town itself was bent in a humorous but oppositely creepy depiction of fears be they of the dead or otherwise. This was a thought Yima had on the gray bleached black stonework of the buildings toward the intent of the creation of the place. If Solomon decided to follow him then he would tell him with words but if he had not then Yima would send a mental transmission to him telling him, "do what you feel you need to do for yourself to grow and mature", once that was uttered he continued on his way less followed.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 30th 2010, 9:22 am

Solomon followed after Yima silently and fast enough to stay just behind him. " Do you not find it odd? Teaching an elder of yours? " He did, Yima felt much younger than Solomon. It was hard to tell with looks, Bell seemed to be a ripe age wolf when Solomon met him. Though Bell was 53 at the time.

Solomon Black
Solomon Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next