» Marionette
Rock the boat baby.(Fire only) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Rock the boat baby.(Fire only) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Rock the boat baby.(Fire only) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Rock the boat baby.(Fire only) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Rock the boat baby.(Fire only) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Rock the boat baby.(Fire only)

Go down

Rock the boat baby.(Fire only) Empty Rock the boat baby.(Fire only)

Post by Lunas on April 9th 2010, 11:00 pm

Lunas stood on the deck of a large pirate ship his short spiked hair was soaked due to the sea breeze,His weight of 500 pounds of solid muscle made the front of the ship push deeper into the waves.Lunas stood wearing a black Gi with a gold dragon wraped from the shoulder around his body and to the ankle,His cold hazel eyes waited for his opponent to show the crew that had been on the ship had fled when the 7'4 giant walked onto it from the dock.Lunas tightend his fists that were the size of geese and pushed harder on the deck his black boot's were perfect design for footing.
Lunas
Lunas

Back to top Go down

Rock the boat baby.(Fire only) Empty Re: Rock the boat baby.(Fire only)

Post by Fire on April 10th 2010, 12:08 am

Viran had followed the pirate ship for weeks. He'd been concerned when it was boarded, but was thankful that the ship didn't seem damaged. He smiled as he drew closer. Viran walked to a nearby mirror, making sure his Pirate Wench outfit was all in order. Finally, he pulled to the side of the pirate ship

Viran ran as fast as he could, then lept, landing on the other ship, tucking and rolling. Viran stood, his sword at his side, and straightened his hat. Staring at the giant, he curtseyed. "My name is Viran Roivas. Surrender your ship and everything onboard, or prepare to die."
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunas on April 10th 2010, 12:14 am

Lunas looked around the vacant ship and shrugged stepping forward making the ship rock under his muscled weight."I am Lunas keeper of moons if you want the treasure of my ship your standing on it I have no crew nor treasure just the ship and if you want that you must fight for it.Lunas dropped his Gi revealing a full body of bulging muscle and a chest so broad it would take only the longest blades to get to major organs,Scars lined his body from battle including a fresh one on his left hip from a petite girl in the mountains.Lunas cracked his massive bones and huge knucles and grinned."Shall we it's a small ship so not many places to run little Lady.
Lunas
Lunas

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire on April 11th 2010, 10:56 am

Viran stared, wide-eyed, as Lunas dropped his Gi. His eyes ran over the giant's many scars. "Eep! He's built like a brick sh-t house!" He thought to himself. Spinning, Viran drew his sword, flourishing, then dropped into a battle pose. "I'd like to add a few more scars to your collection!" Viran taunted, winking at Lunas.

The youth ran towards the giant, sword pulled back as if to strike, then slid between the giant's legs, to his backside. Viran slashed at his back, keeping his foot hooked in front of the giant's.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunas on April 11th 2010, 10:59 am

Lunas turned bringing his own foot up locking it with the young ladies,At that point he turned allowing the blade to slash across his back but also closing the distance bringing both fist down like a ax aiming for the girls head with his strength.
Lunas
Lunas

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire on April 11th 2010, 11:11 am

Viran twisted, tripping himself on the giant's foot but avoiding a broken skull. On his way down, he madly swung his sword, hoping to hit Lunas somehow. Landing hard on his side, he quickly backed up, planted his foot on the ground and pushed himself into a handstand, then flipped to his feet. "You really gotta be careful! You might hurt someone like that," Viran commented, rubbing his bruised hip. "Y'know, like the totally hot pirate babe right in front of you!" He quipped, spinning his sword in his hand, then leveling it at Lunas.

"I mean, didn't your mom ever tell you not to brain girls??" he taunted, faking a slash at the giant's leg, then carrying through by spinning on his heel and kicking right at Lunas' face.
Fire
Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunas on April 11th 2010, 11:15 am

Lunas growled his back stinging as he looked at the person,Both hands finished smashing into the ground making the ship rock back and forth."Yes someone like you little lady.

Lunas raised his foot leaning down letting the foot connect with the solid bone jaw,His hand floated up in a fist aiming to smack into the girls abodimen.
Lunas
Lunas

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire on April 11th 2010, 11:36 am

Viran was unable to defend himself, and took a hard blow to the belly and hurtling down onto the deck. Moaning, Viran rolled to the side, clutching his stomach. "That... That was... ...Augh..." The youth tried to speak, but was unable. He jammed his sword into the floor, and used it to pull himself back to his feet. Pulling it back from the floor, he swung it in crazy eights in front of himself, building momentum.

Suddenly, he lept towards Lunas, spinning with his sword held out. "I think you broke a rib, jerk!" Viran screamed, his voice a little higher than usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunas on April 11th 2010, 11:40 am

Lunas watched the girl rolling around on the ground with a smirk."COme on little lady get up. He watched her get up and psyching herself up,while she did that he stretche his massive muscles looking at her.

Lunas grinned as she ran forward noticing her voice rise,He stepped forward raising his foot for her to run smack into it if she was that naive.
Lunas
Lunas

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire on April 11th 2010, 6:31 pm

Viran noticed Lunas stick his foot out, and abruptly tilted forward midair, planting his hand firmly on the deck, then pushed off, landing where he'd jumped from in the first place. "You really think I'm that dumb...?" he asked, a little insulted. His hat now long gone, there was nothing but a bandanna keeping his curly brown hair from spilling out, which he deftly removed. Then he ran his fingers through his hair, achieving a sexy hairdo, and reached down, popping a few buttons on his buttoned shirt. He possessed no cleavage, but the act in itself was fairly sexual.

"Come on... Are you sure we have to be violent about this? I just want to poke around your ship, and I'm sure you want to poke around other things..." Viran winked and licked his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunas on April 11th 2010, 8:31 pm

Lunas looked at her before a wicked grin spread over his face the answer to her question.Lunas stepped forward his right fist begin glowing as sparks of energy begin bouncing around."Come on little pirate don't tell me your going for something as stupid as sedcution on the likes of me?I would rip your scrawney body in half with what I got.
Lunas
Lunas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down