Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Latest topics
EWSeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 amGemini
The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]October 21st 2017, 1:37 pmGuest
SteamhunterOctober 20th 2017, 8:25 amGuest
Statistics
We have 3560 registered usersThe newest registered user is ZmatokOur users have posted a total of 144001 messagesin 12543 subjects

Go down
Trent

The Small Print ((Open))

on April 9th 2010, 8:22 am
The dark clouds were moving across the sky slowly but surely they were making movement, all because of the force of the wind. One could almost fall asleep watching the movements of these clouds, it was extremely soothing to watch for hours that same motion. Trent couldn't though, he couldn’t stand it anymore; he thought this had been where he had grown up and lived but no one here seemed to know him much less cared. Pacing anxiously on the beach he took one more look around at the ocean; perhaps across it. His dark hair fell over his eyes as he shook his head, no probably not. The male had been trapped on this island for awhile now but there had been no clues to his past. It could drive him completely insane. Especially since the only thing that he knew about himself was that he had a terrible taste in clothing and liked chocolate. At this point he could have been anyone! Trent tugged nervously on his gray vest and gritted his teeth. His sword hung on his back and seemed to shift slightly as he paced again. This is f*cking great” he spoke with a bit of laughter. Maybe he was insane.

Mp: 60 (Darkness, Wind, Fire)
Theon's MP: 30 (Light, Cure, Earth)
Shirou

Re: The Small Print ((Open))

on April 9th 2010, 11:41 am
Shirou once again found himself visiting Destiny Islands. Whenever he came here lately, he always found himself looking for something. He never knew who or what he was looking for, so he usually ended up roaming aimlessly around the island for hours on end. At this point, Shirou found himself at the beach and he saw a male pacing on the beach, probably around his age. He was wearing formal clothing as if he was about to go to a wedding. Or a funeral. Shirou himself was wearing a black t-shirt with white pants and black sneakers. His armor plates showed on his arms, since there was nothing to cover them. Shirou watched as the male said:

"This is f*cking great”

Shirou wondered if he missed some sort of date. But, by the looks of the sword on his back, he doubted that he was on a date. Maybe he missed a fight, but who would right in those clothes? Maybe he was insane.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Lunas

on April 9th 2010, 3:39 pm
Lunas moved down the beach his hair had been cut shorter and was now spiked up and the wind seemed to love to flick the little spikes,He moved slowly across the sand the clouds above had finally covered the whole sky and the behomth loved the gray darkness.Lunas was a mountain of size and strength 7'4 500 pounds of solid muscle and cold eyes that worked for him.Lunas looked up seeing the fellow on the beach walking around the man's clothing was ..intresting.Lunas wore a gi cloak that fell from his thick shoulders and dropped down to his ankles,No sign of a weapon was on the big man and his boots were black with metal buckles going up,There was a cover that hung down that could be lifted to cover the mouth but Lunas never did it anymore.He was clean shaven being 17 he really didn't need to shave but hey why not give it a try.

Lunas looked up as rain pitter pattered over the beach before flaring into a massive rain storm,Lightning flashed over head giving the Giant an ether like appearance of something that had stepped out of the movies of giants.Lunas closed the distance between the man on the beach and had already spotted the other man from afar."I take it this is not your day.
Etzolix

on April 10th 2010, 1:10 am
Clouds of a menacing gray drenched the sky. Covering the sun’s ray with their presence, they did not arrive on the island alone however, along with their presence came a friend. The wind in the skies seemed to push around in an agitated manner, acting out viciously towards anyone that confronted it, not caring of the consequence, if there was even one that could be fathomed. For, there were few things that air itself could fear perhaps those that can actually bend the fabric of reality, or manipulate the particles which it contained or perhaps the essence itself. Though, what could harm it? This was perhaps the cause for its rage, just for the sake of having the power. Maybe it was here for a different motive, or perhaps this wasn’t a higher being controlling the aspects of the weather, Etzolix could only ponder on this and the thought of a higher being controlling every aspect of the worlds and the universes though, perhaps he should let this go, for it might drive him insane. Three figures in the distance, none of them seemed to be interacting as of first. One of these figures was the familiar scent of Shi, the pumpkin king’s apprentice. Perhaps he did not wish to be noticed? Well, with the winds moving this drastically his scent was picked up quite easily though his location was somewhat hidden, or at least would be if the reptile demon hadn’t had experience with his Basilisk’s tongue and dealing with movements of the wind to find an approximate area of his location. Though, he would probably have to move in a cone shape, moving across his scent back and forth to find his exact location and pinpoint where he was hidden, though Etzolix was sure that this disciple of Halloween Town would reveal himself when the time called for it. Another figure, seemed to be large, excessively large for anything natural of this world, though through the means of Alveus Oculus Etzolix had determined that this creature was indeed human, which seemed odd for his size. Nonetheless the jack of all trades wasn’t surprised, for well, he learned not to let his mind be closed to all types of possibilities especially in the universe that he inhabited. This third figure in which Etzolix acknowledged seemed to be pacing, the features of this figure wasn’t anything significantly special. Seemingly average, though having a slightly built figure, the scent of this figure was new, or more like something the hybrid had never experienced. Though, the pattern of this figure’s moving was odd, all of these figures seemed to be male. And to the one with the odd pattern of pace there could be multiple things wrong with him. Maybe he was insane.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Trent

on April 12th 2010, 7:03 am
After a few more paces across the beach the male began to notice a fewraindrops coming down from the sky. Afew more steps and bam! thunder, lightning, wind and the rest of the works. Trent's black hair which had hung over his face became even flatter as the water drenched it. The few locks that hovered over his left eye covered his sight from the left. Angry now just abit the male kicked the sand into the rush of waves from the ocean. He was so far away from his house, where to find cover? Ah screw it. Hearing a voice he answered it "Damn right" The boy was still facing the ocean but turned around just to humour himself. He was sure that the voice was a figment of his imagination until he saw the Huge figure standing before him. "Holy freaking sh*t!" The male said, startled at the tall and built man, his skinny legs moved back abit in an awkward fashion. It was surprising he didn't fall down. After a few seconds the male replaced the startled demeanor with a different one "Hey is the weather any different up there? he asked with a bit of an odd smile, his teeth showing just a bit.

Lunas

on April 12th 2010, 11:12 am
Lunas laughed his head thrown back as water fell from the heavens."MM a little wetter I would say more of a lightning attracter maybe.LUnas looked over the man and grinned lifting a hand the sze of a geese over his head like a giant umbrella."I am Lunas Keeper of Moons.And you are?
Shirou

on April 12th 2010, 2:48 pm
shirou watched as gigantor entered stage right. hmm, what was he doing on destiny islands? and what was another odd thought of his was that he expected gigantor to walk around with only shorts on and extremely long and shaggy hair. like a tarzan on steroids. shirou wondered how fast he moved. would he be slow and clumsy or faster than he looks? he sort of wanted to test it out, but he sort of didn't. it was like laziness was battling his curiosity. it was winning, of course. as a habit, shirou scented the area around him. the giant had made him want to see if anyone out of place was around. he scented the pacing guy, gigantor, and... etzolix? what was he doing here? shirou couldn't tell how far away he was, since his scent seeker didn't really specify on distance. when should shirou reveal himself? now? or later? he wasn't really hiding anyways. it would talk a stray gaze to see him, so he minus well show up before being accused of a stalker or something. shirou then walked up to the two, his hair soaked and covering up his eyes, which blurred his vision even more in the weather. sighing, he pulled his hair aside and arrived next to the two. and next meant within about four feet. he said, "what's up?"

Etzolix

on April 12th 2010, 8:28 pm
((OOC: Don't worry about my posts, continue, I'm just waiting for an opportunity to reveal myself properly and not just post things like "He waited and watched" and etc but in useless detail. So, just keep this going without me because I'll keep up, just want to jump in and make things interesting. ))

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Trent

on April 13th 2010, 8:01 am
The male was still abit shocked at this guy's height. What were those fairy tale creatures called? Giants, trolls and all the works. And as this tall and muscular man's laughter boomed into Trent's ears seeming to him louder and more interesting then the lightning Trent couldn't help but think that maybe this was all maybe a sort of dream; he couldn't feel pain, remember anything and there was a tall and muscular dude. He either could have been in a coma or in a mental institute. What's next beings without hearts?
Though when the man introduced himself and asked asked -you are?- Trent couldn't help but smile in a bit of a odd way and said I don't actually know but if you find out let me know"/ Then out of no where another guy appear whoch begged the question; just how many people were around here anyway? Like the other two this guy was soaking from the rain but unlike mr. giant he was shorter and younger. It was a bit awkward for him to walk to them and just say -what's up- but Trent answered almost thoughtlessly "Storm"

Lunas

on April 13th 2010, 11:20 am
Lunas looked at him his eyes boring into the little man before looking over at the other vistior and tilted his head."Nothing much dealing with amnesia boy over here.Lunas sat down making the sand shift under his weight."SO this is a odd setting for a unexpected meeting a lightning storn in the middle of nowhere and it's raining blades seems a little odd.
Shirou

on April 13th 2010, 3:08 pm
shirou smiled apologetically. "sorry for just popping up all of a sudden, but i didn't feel like watching you guys from a distance," he told the two, wondering if they even cared. as he listened to what gigantor told him, shirou was watching the other person. when up close, shirou could tell that this guy was from destiny islands, or at least born. he told gigantor, "maybe he was being sarcastic." and shirou believed he was being somewhat sarcastic. or maybe even poetic. maybe he was mad and he enjoyed playing mind games. who knew. and, shirou then replied to gigantor's other statement. "why yes, it could be odd. but it could also be normal. maybe this meeting is a beginning of something. maybe it's the end of something. maybe it's just an average meeting of one another to which it won't affect any of us in any way, shape or form," shirou said, basically just rambling. now he was looking at the stranger's weapon, or a part of it at least.

Trent

on April 14th 2010, 7:00 am
Trent had quickly turned his head back to the moving sea as the two people started talking. The male's blue irises were drawn back and forth between the two. No one had ever wanted to make contact before with him. Maybe it was because of the weapons he usually carried around but then again they could not have been from here though the talk of him having amnesia made him answer. Nah, it's amnesia. For a couple of months now. His head turned back to see the big guy sitting down and the other male still standing up, looking at Ripper, his sword. He ignored that fact though and sighed. I vote for the third, nothing happens here it seems. Each day grows more boring. Trent's teeth gritted slightly after saying it. Maybe it was that fact that was causing him to grow mad.

Lunas

on April 14th 2010, 1:47 pm
Lunas smiled laying a hand down pushing it into the sand before raising it,Small crabs burrowed out of the sand before diving back in."Nothing is just something all things have a hidden purpose.The question is can you follow it fully?Lunas stood up to his full height cracking his massive fingers."Now is this meeting of a fight,adventure or a journey that has been waiting for the right people?
Trent

on April 19th 2010, 7:01 am
Trent watched as the crabs rose from the sand and burrowed back with the movements of the giant's hand and as he stood up again it made Trent ffeel abit inferior to him. Still the male doubted this guy, this day would most likely end off like the others did. Him going to sleep in the bed of an abandoned house he had found. He spoke "Well i guess we'll to find out" the male's voice was abit sarcastic. He crossed his arms and his eyes went back and forth between the two guys. His expression was blank waiting for them to do something or other.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum