I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
There Isn't A Robin Williams Here (Rayna / NXM) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
There Isn't A Robin Williams Here (Rayna / NXM) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
There Isn't A Robin Williams Here (Rayna / NXM) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
There Isn't A Robin Williams Here (Rayna / NXM) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
There Isn't A Robin Williams Here (Rayna / NXM) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

There Isn't A Robin Williams Here (Rayna / NXM)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

There Isn't A Robin Williams Here (Rayna / NXM) Empty There Isn't A Robin Williams Here (Rayna / NXM)

Post by Shirou on April 6th 2010, 5:15 pm

Shirou stood with his arms crossed in the center of an Oasis a mile or so away from Agrahbah. He wore a white t-shirt and white jeans with matching white sneakers. Shirou was a seventeen year old male, and can even be referred to as a man at this point, although he retained his height for the past two years. He had raven black hair waved gently in the breeze and his emerald eyes were focused in the direction of the city. Shirou was waiting for someone. Or, to be more precise, two someone's. Rayna and whoever she had decided to drag along with her. They were to spar, the two against Shirou. This way, Shirou could train his speed and reaction time by fighting two people at once, even if there was a difference in power. He wouldn't use any magic, well any offensive magic at least, and he would only use his Hearts End keyblade and possibly his scythe.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

There Isn't A Robin Williams Here (Rayna / NXM) Empty Re: There Isn't A Robin Williams Here (Rayna / NXM)

Post by Guest on April 6th 2010, 5:33 pm

Many merchants had gathered around stands and the Bazaar in the magnificent but sweltering city of Agrabah. Smells of freshly baked bread wafted from the stands along with other unrecognizable scents. However, all of this isn't why Rayna came. She dressed in shorts and a tank top for a reason, of course.

One, to get a tan, because she was so sadly white, and second, because she was going to be moving around today. A lot. Shi had asked her to spar with him, and of course it had to be in the hottest world out there. Oh well. She made her way around rushing merchants and customers, soon bumping into one with a large beard and a thick accent, much like people from India have.

"You buy carpets from Raj's Carpets, you'll save big munny!"
Rayna sighed. "No thank you, I don't have any munny with me. Thank you, though." The man persisted.
"Come, I show you."
The man grabbed her hand.

Rayna didn't want to be rude, so she looked and took about thirty minutes arguing with the man, "No!! I don't have any munny!"
And finally started towards the desert, where she saw Shi standing waiting for her and her friend Remixc, whom she had met after the stubborn man told her good-bye..
"Sorry I'm late," She quipped. "Traffic was murder."

Last edited by Rayna on April 6th 2010, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

There Isn't A Robin Williams Here (Rayna / NXM) Empty Re: There Isn't A Robin Williams Here (Rayna / NXM)

Post by NobodyXmember on April 6th 2010, 5:49 pm

( I totally didn't know you guys started an Rp already xD )

Remicx had just arived in the desert world of agrabah. It honestly wasn't his kind of place, but he agreed to come along with Rayna to help her train one of her friends. She didn't mention who it was, but it didn't really matter. The hot sun beat down on him as he walked through the merchant streats. He saw Rayna in the distance trying to avoid a man trying to sell her carpets.

" Hey Rayna " he said when he got about 5 feet away from her. He had his hands in his jacket pockets like he usually did. Once again his colorfull hair was drawing attention of the world citizens. He had gotten used to the many stares.
" So you have any idea where this friend of yours is? " he asked glancing at some of the people that where staring at him.
NobodyXmember
NobodyXmember

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 6th 2010, 7:52 pm

Shirou smirked when he saw Rayna and another male was with her. "The rules are pretty simple. This is a spar, so no killing. You can fight like you want to kill me, I won't mind. Go all out, don't hold back. Any questions? No? Good." With that, Shirou summoned his Hearts End keyblade and waited for the two to make their first move.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 6th 2010, 7:58 pm

Rayna grinned. "You're lucky I'm still pissed from that carpet merchant or I might actually have a problem attacking you, dear friend of mine." She laughed lightheartedly and drew her baton, walking towards Shi calmly then once about five feet away slashed her quickest at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by NobodyXmember on April 6th 2010, 8:15 pm

Remicx sighed " Yeah yeah, sure thing man " he held out his arm and grabbed at the empty space summoning his rod into his hand.
He then took a fighting stance while cautiously aprouching Shirou with his weapon pointed towards his opponent. While Shirou was busy focusing on Rayna he took a swing at him.
NobodyXmember
NobodyXmember

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 6th 2010, 8:24 pm

Shirou simply blocked Rayna's slash. Too slow. While keeping the momentum, he spun around and blocked Rem's attack also. "C'mon, really?" Shirou taunted, smirking still. He waiting for their next move. The point of this was to dodge and block for the first bit.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 7th 2010, 8:01 pm

Rayna smiled at Shi's reaction and tried a combo instead. She feinted a slash in her same spot, then sumersaulted (gah, spelling error) behind him, jumped up and swung.

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on April 7th 2010, 10:58 pm

Balendin walked slowly across the desert sands towards Shirou, Rayna, and the boy with the colorful hair. Although he was dressed in his normal clothes and armor; he was not very hot. His magic ring kept the heat at bay and kept him at a comfortable temperature. He was on this planet in search of someone and he would keep traveling the planets until he found that person.

While walking through the Bazzar he had saw Rayna and had followed her. It seemed she and some other kid were sparing with Shi. He walked until he was about 150 feet away from them and stood back to watch.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 8th 2010, 3:26 am

Shirou saw her feint. Her movements were too slow. He simply spun around and slammed his keyblade against her baton aggressively, aiming to have it spun out of her hand or possibly just numbing her arm. Out of the corner of his eye, Shirou spotted a figure watching them. It was Balendin. He wondered if Balendin was going to join the fight.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by NobodyXmember on April 8th 2010, 4:56 pm

While Shirou was looking off, Remicx decided now would be a good time to really put the guy to training, of course he could only use his spell once so if he happened to get caught hed take some damage, but the guy was acting too cocky blocking all their attacks with ease.

Remicx held out his rod motioning Rayna to get out of the way with his eyes.
He released a burst of magical energy spliting his rod to create the gyro. Metal liquid began to form in about 8 small pools around the boy sticking to the space around him. The only chance of him to escape the attack would be to be quieck on his feet and move out of the way when the colorfull whirlpull of spinning energy started up which would be signified by a bright spark under the boys feet.
NobodyXmember
NobodyXmember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 8th 2010, 5:05 pm

Rayna jumped back when she felt Shi block her attack, feeling her arm go numb for a solid minute before she recieved the look from Remixc and watched him cast the magic. "That's a good idea," she thought, watching what did ((meaning this statement goes before what he does, and the next goes after)) "Maybe I should cast some, too."

Last edited by Rayna on April 8th 2010, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on April 8th 2010, 5:18 pm

Concluding that this was not a fight to the death, but instead a very dangerous spar; Balendin figured that he would assist Rayna and the other one. As the colorful haired boy cast something around Shi; Balendin took out his bow and knocked an arrow. Balendin pulled back, aimed at the upper part of Shi's leg, and let the arrow fly.

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 8th 2010, 7:41 pm

Shirou raised his eyebrows. Metal balls. Those were never good in a fight. Quickly, he took a step back then took a step forward while bending his knees and released his legs and he did a front flip out of circle that formed around him. He landed in a roll and popped back up, dodging Balendin's arrow. "It seems another person would like to join us," Shirou said, grabbing Balendin's arrow and flinging it at Rayna.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 8th 2010, 7:52 pm

Rayna gaped at the arrow for a moment before simply bending backwards. It hit behind her, penetrating a bag of sand and pouring it halfway onto her head. "Gee, thanks." Rayna said as tonelessly as she could before shaking the sand out of her hair and rushing Shi with a head on attack. Assuming he's block this, she stopped about two feet away from him and casted her spell, Lapis Lazuli, sending shards of blue stone at him. He'd need to be somewhat quick to dodge this.

60- 30= 30

Back to top Go down

Post by NobodyXmember on April 8th 2010, 8:25 pm

Remicx sighed after his spell proved uneffective. His weapon formed back in his hand. " Well thats the last of that... " he went back into battle and started attacking Shirou, swinging his rod around he aimed to trip the boy by taking a swing at his ankles.

(oh and before I didn't mark down how much Mp I used and have left so here it is 30-20= 10)
NobodyXmember
NobodyXmember

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on April 8th 2010, 10:01 pm

Balendin put his bow away. Shi was fairly wrong in his assessment. Balendin was not very much interested in joining this fight. Maybe he would jump in and maybe he would not. For now he was content to stand there and watch.

So he stood there; his hand resting nonchalantly on the the hilt of his katana.

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 9th 2010, 11:26 am

[you forgot to mention that it takes one minute to charge your spell, rayna.]

Shirou took a step forward towards Rayna, spun around her so he ended up standing behind her and placed his keyblade against her neck while leaving Remicx to get hit by the spell, who had gone after him. "Too slow and too close," Shirou told them both, jumping away from Rayna.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 9th 2010, 2:48 pm

(Gah! Sorry! >_<)

As Rayna's last spell proved uneffective, Shi spun to her back and placed the blade of the key against her neck. She squeaked at the cold blade as Shi jumped away from her. "I'm too slow. What can I do to speed myself up...?" Rayna wondered in her mind as she watched her target. Sighing, she glared at the ground dejectedly.

Kicking a clump of sand across the spar area, she stared ahead and frowned. She remembered Shi's fighting strategy, in which he flung one weapon, then drew and fought with the other. Deciding to copy it, she drew her baton, her most aerodynamic weapon, and threw it towards Shi, while drawing her katana and rushing him at full speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by NobodyXmember on April 12th 2010, 6:33 pm

Remicx was suprised to find Shirou dodging Rayna's magic. before he knew it the spell was hurling towards him. Remicx managed to get away from the full impact of the spell only being grazed and taking a minimul amount of damage.
"Damit..." he sighed as he stagered to get back into battle.
"This guy seems to be fast enough. Why does he need our help?" he thought to himself. A mild breeze started to pick up blowing the desert sand around. Remicx covered his eyes to protect them from sand.
" You know what, I don't see why you need are help man. You seem to be fast enough." He called out.
NobodyXmember
NobodyXmember

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on April 12th 2010, 7:02 pm

Balendin walked towards the colorful haired kid. The wind began to pick up a little blowing sand around. He pulled his cloak hood over his head and low on his face to keep the sand out of his eyes. He stood next to the colorful haired kid.

"The lust for power has taken a hold of Shirou. I doubt, no matter how fast he becomes, he will ever be satisfied." He spoke quietly so that only the kid next to him could hear.

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by NobodyXmember on April 13th 2010, 6:46 pm

Remicx didn't have a hood so he just covered his eyes with his hand and lowered his head.
" So hes hungry for power... wonder why?... " he thought to himself. If anyone needed more training it was him, but he was pretty lazy, he usually avoided battles.
" And who might you be? " he asked under his breath. The man seemed sort of mysterious with the cloak drawn over his eyes.
NobodyXmember
NobodyXmember

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 13th 2010, 8:25 pm

With a flick of the wrist, Shirou simply deflected the baton. He sidestepped Rayna and tapped the handle of his keyblade on her neck. If it was a real fight, he would have hit to knock her out. "Don't use my own techniques against me. It won't work 83% of the time, especially if you are less experienced," He told her. He then turned to Remicx and told him, "I train because there are people who can easily kick my ass. I need to get stronger so I can hold my own against them. I'll stop training so hard when it comes to that point." He tilted his head when Balendin showed up and whispered something in his ear. "Hey Balendin, why don't you join the fight? It'll be fun," Shirou said with a grin.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on April 13th 2010, 8:49 pm

"My name is Balendin. I am a friend of Rayna's. I also know Shirou, but I would not exactly call us friends." Balendin said quietly to the colorful haired kid.

Balendin turned and watched Shirou's little stunt with Rayna. The wind began to die down and the sand stopped blowing around. Balendin lowered his hood.

"So kid whats your name? You want me to help you and Rayna? I would hate to interfere in your little fight with Shirou."

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 13th 2010, 8:53 pm

Rayna glared at Shi. This was becoming a lost cause... maybe it was Rayna who needed to train her speed, not him. Oh well. She'd try. "Ugh, come on, Shi, cut me some slack." She sighed and ran towards him, this time attacking closer and staying up close, hoping to get in several small and ineffective but quick attacks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum