» Marionette
The Cave of Wonders *~open~* EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Cave of Wonders *~open~* EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Cave of Wonders *~open~* EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Cave of Wonders *~open~* EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Cave of Wonders *~open~* EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Cave of Wonders *~open~*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Cave of Wonders *~open~* Empty The Cave of Wonders *~open~*

Post by Guest on April 3rd 2010, 8:14 pm

Inside the cavern, mounds upon mounds of riches lay upon each other, sparkling and shining in light from an unknown source. Rubies, sapphires and other treasures lay scattered on the golden ground. Rumbles from the guardian of the cave were occasional, but quiet. Suddenly, a ruckus interrupted the tranquility of the place as a small girl close to the age of fifteen fell out from behind a pile of golden goblets and ruby riches. The clatter which broke the silence startled her, causing her to cry out, fall over, and have a lack of vision due to her long brown and lavender hair forming a curtain over her face.

With an "oof!" she hit the floor quite ungracefully. "Ow..." The girl, who's name was Rayna, blinked her violet crystalline eyes and stared down at a mirror which she had fallen on. Opals surrounded the slivery trim. "Ooh... pretty~!" She giggled and got up, moving her hair out of her face and looking about the place not unlike a curious kitten; animatedly stopping here and there to look at particularly interesting pieces of jewelry or coins from years ago. She made careful note not to fall over any more solid gold bars; those were the worst. And it hurt when you hit the ground, too.

A large white and fluffy dog soon trotted over behind the clumsy girl and whimpered. "Oh, shush, Shasta, don't be such a scaredy-cat." She muttered while the dog, who's breed was a samoyed, quirked his head and growled. A cat. Right. He'd remember that the next time she asks him to fetch her slippers. He sniffed here and there like Rayna did, eventually finding a solid gold..dog collar! Oh, happy days.

Last edited by Rayna on April 3rd 2010, 8:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Putting Shasta in :p)

Back to top Go down

The Cave of Wonders *~open~* Empty Re: The Cave of Wonders *~open~*

Post by Bennett Levin on April 3rd 2010, 10:58 pm

To Bennett, the various precious jewels and metals that were scattered throughout the cavern amazed him the quantity of it all,but that was probably why it was called 'The Cave of Wonders'. The young man found himself freeze as a loud clatter and the sound of something falling. Maybe he should've expected another person to fall into the cave, but so soon is what surprised him. Bennett turned all around to see if anyone was near him at the moment,and it seemed that he was alone in the area right now.

Attempting to trace back his steps to the entrance Bennett found himself in the presence of a girl who looked younger than he was,and a fluffy dog with her."Curse you,luck..." he thought in his mind, there wasn't much a chance to escape without being caught now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 3rd 2010, 11:09 pm

Rayna sat down in front of a very large diamond and yawned, feeling quite tired at the moment until Shasta's monster of a bark woke her from her daze. She practically jumped three feet in the air. "Shasta, stop it~!" She whined, and Shasta glared at her and barked again.

Rayna groaned and got up, looking around and seeing a man with silvery white hair. She practically gaped at him. The man from the party so long ago.. St. White's Festival Ball! Memories came flooding back and Rayna smiled. "Hello," She called to him. "My name's Rayna, and this is my Samoyed, Shasta. May I ask what your name is?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennett Levin on April 3rd 2010, 11:22 pm

Fortunately, This 'Rayna' didn't seem like a dangerous character, at the moment at least.Being polite to her Bennett introduced himself as well: "Hello, my name is Bennett," with this he did a slight bow to her."What brings you to this cave?" he asked,raising his glasses on his nose.She seemed friendly,which was a pleasant surprise from someone who he just met. He looked for a moment at Sasha, before turning his attention back to Rayna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 3rd 2010, 11:28 pm

"I'm just wanting to explore new places," Rayna smiled innocently and rocked back and forth on her heels. "Plus, Shasta kept dragging me everywhere." She glared at said dog then giggled childishly. "But that's okay, because this place is cool." She looked up, seeing nothing but black, and wondered how high the ceiling came. She also wondered if there was a way deeper into the cave. "I wonder... Bennett, have you been here before?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 3rd 2010, 11:38 pm

From the depths of the cave came footsteps. Soon, a figure in a black organization robe, which was actually stolen, jumped up and over a large mound of golden treasure. A kingdom key was in his hand and a small, ancient looking leather bound book was in his other. The hood was over the man's head, which was a guy due to the figure's figure and proportions and all that, concealing his identity. Although, a few strands of coal black hair waved from beneath the cloak. The man landed on the floor with a soft thud and saw two people a bit away with a small dog. Acting swiftly, the man shoved the book inside his cloak while his keyblade dispersed in a bright spectacle of light. He then proceeded to walk up to the two and pulled his hood down, revealing an adolescent face. Shirou's face, to be precise, which consisted of green eyes, long hair which reached right above his eyes, and slight frown, which was his normal expression. "What are you guys doing here," Shi asked, sounding more annoyed than curious. He glanced behind him, as if checking something out. Then, seemingly decided that it was nothing, he turned back to the two.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennett Levin on April 3rd 2010, 11:58 pm

Bennett couldn't help but have a smile on his face from hearing Rayna's answer,but then it resided when she asked him a question."Hmm...I've only been here once or twice before...why do you ask?" he replied.Almost suddenly something else came into his line of sight,a guy in a peculiar cloak approached them.What are you guys doing here? was what came out of this stranger's mouth, Bennett decided to be silent because of the tone of voice the stranger was using.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 4th 2010, 12:02 am

Rayna jumped about three feet in the air when she heard Shi's voice behind her. Whipping around, she saw Shasta start to growl. "Stop it." She said to the dog in a somewhat firm tone. It put on its defeated face and lied down. "Nothing much. How about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 4th 2010, 12:10 am

Shi shrugged, a distracted look in his bright eyes. He his mind was focused on something else. "I'm just looking for something. Or was, anyways." He looked the man Rayna was with over, examining him. Shi was unsure if this man was a threat or a potential alley. "Who are you, exactly?" Shi asked, tilting his head slightly. His focus was back, and it was now centered at this fellow.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on April 4th 2010, 12:13 am

"Evening ladies and gentlemen.." Damien again with his dramatic appearance from the top of the cave, he was again wearing an all black appearance, an organization cloak to be exact. Damien saw Rayna and Shi but the third person is someone Damien doesn’t know. Damien’s curiosity then kicked in and he moved towards the young man and asked nicely. “And who might you be?”

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennett Levin on April 4th 2010, 12:30 am

With two men asking for his name Bennett decided to answer after a short moment."Whom might I be? I'm Bennett, and who are you both?" he answered and asked in a calm voice.He took a half step backward from those two.It seemed that all three of them knew each other,truthfully that made Bennett feel a little bit...like the odd one...He didn't know what to make of the situation but if no swords were drawn yet then it was pretty safe to say that all of them has no intention of fighting...not yet at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on April 4th 2010, 12:37 am

“Bennett you say..” Damien replied while standing up straight and gave it some taught before moving on to Rayna. It seems that the new guy didn’t have any intention of doing any harm at all so they were practically alright. “So.. What brings you guys here?” Damien asked in a manner where he would seem polite yet unconditionally cool. “It’s rare to see people coming here..” Damien added before he looked at the other three, wondering what answers they will give.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 4th 2010, 2:07 pm

"Well, like I told Bennett," Rayna smiled at said young man sweetly. "I wanted to explore." Shasta yawned lazily. "And Shasta did, too." Rayna looked around. "And the reason I asked you if you'd been here before, Bennett, is because I wondered if this place goes any deeper." Rayna noticed he stepped back a bit when Damien and Shi came in and felt a little guilty.

'All of us know each other but him,' She thought, rubbing the back of her neck as she thought. Her eyes lit up. "Well, I have an idea for all of us to get to know each other just a little better!" Shasta's head perked up. "How about we go exploring? It'll be intersting, exciting, and fun!" Rayna smiled brightly and jumped up and down slightly at least three times before speaking again. "So? What do you say?"

((OOC: Can the "don't touch anything but the lamp" rule not apply? Pwease? x3))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennett Levin on April 4th 2010, 3:42 pm

"Well I guess I could tag along if nothing poses as a problem" Bennett answered for himself.In his head Bennett's imagination started to conjure up images of various booby traps inside the cave,but he erased that from his mind. Exploring a cave can't be that dangerous anyway."If we should know each other a little better,who are you two?" he asked the others.He removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes with his hand to adjust to the lighting better .In the back of his mind he felt something good was about to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 4th 2010, 4:48 pm

[As long as you don't plan on taking any gold or anything, sure, why not >.>]

Shi thought it over for a second. He shrugged and said, "Yeah, why not. Spelunking is always fun, although there are some heartless up and about, so we should be careful. Lord knows how many traps can be set off by a fight." He turned to Bennett and took a slight bow. "Shirou at your service. Call me Shi, if you must." Shi then proceeded to extend his hand out towards Bennett.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 4th 2010, 4:52 pm

Rayna smiled as Shi held out his hand for Bennett and thought to herself, "Well, maybe I've made a new friend." She looked over at Shasta, who looked like he was ready to start exploring, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bennett Levin on April 4th 2010, 5:49 pm

Bennett pretended to consider if he should shake his hand or not,after a few seconds he shook Shi's hand."Nice to meet you," Bennett greeted,he released his grip and glanced farther into the cave for a moment,then turned back around to them."So...I wonder whats gonna show up in this cave..." he pondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on April 5th 2010, 7:27 am

“The name’s Damien..” Damien replied towards Bennett’s question. Rayna on the other hand was getting very jolly about the exploring the deeper into the caves, maybe to find some treasure but still.. “Well now, passing though this cavern is dangerous. Yes, it is filled with endless traps and challenges..” Damien said as he turned towards the group. “Not to mention, it’s all fun to pass.. So lets go..” Damien added as he waved his hand to encourage the group to move forward.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 10th 2010, 7:20 pm

Rayna smiled at Damien and moved forward. Shasta trotted along beside her at a relaxed gait, everyone and a while looking up. The girl motioned for Bennett to follow. "You should come," She smiled. "It'll be fun!"

[Gah, I totally forgot about this =_=]

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 10th 2010, 7:28 pm

[woo, dropping out. sorry. oh wait, no i'm not.]

Shirou remembered he had his prize he had stolen. He should get out before the thing that was chasing him finds him again. Hopefully the rest of the group wouldn't stumble upon it. "Well, I got to go," Shirou said, waving slightly to the three and he then went off and disappeared.

[there, i left you with some potential enemy if you want to keep yourselves occupied.]

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on April 22nd 2010, 2:51 pm

watching from the shadows is a fire in black pant, no shirt, black trench coat with the hood up, and a 8ft long blood red zanboto strapped to his back. 'i guess i should follow them but for now i will stay hidden. maybe i will finally find it.' i thought stareing on at them.

mp: 40

spells[/i]

Jigoku no honoo-50

curify-al(must have 5 ateast)

black flame wall-25(at least)
wakku1298
wakku1298

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Black on April 22nd 2010, 5:05 pm

Solomon walked towards the small group, his boots making no noise on the ground. The only noise coming from him was clapping. He clapped slowly and delibritley as he approched the group.

The best part of his entrance was the fact that he was coming from deep inside the cave. He stopped about ten feet away from the group, but continued clapping, " I am suprised to see so many people in this cave. "

Looking at the group closer he spied Damien, " Damien? Well, even better! I know one of the crew. "

Solomon Max magic: 100
Spells: - Boo  - Death's Reach
- Darkness Will Take Over
- Dark Wight  - Dark Cannon
- Singularity: Class 1 - Paradoxical Action

[00:07:48] Solomon Black : Gimme a sex [00:07:50] Felonix : Omg yes
Renzenku : Solomon, Threat Level: Medium: Reason- Badass.
Solomon Black
Solomon Black

http://destinywars.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on April 22nd 2010, 7:14 pm

[Ugh, guys... uhm.. this RP hasn't been active, so I let it die >.>]

Back to top Go down

Post by wakku1298 on April 22nd 2010, 9:31 pm

[i saw it liked it so i joined it. we should revive it.]

mp: 40