I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
you get the brushes and i'll get the paint. those flowers won't paint themselves. EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
you get the brushes and i'll get the paint. those flowers won't paint themselves. EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
you get the brushes and i'll get the paint. those flowers won't paint themselves. EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
you get the brushes and i'll get the paint. those flowers won't paint themselves. EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
you get the brushes and i'll get the paint. those flowers won't paint themselves. EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

you get the brushes and i'll get the paint. those flowers won't paint themselves.

Go down

you get the brushes and i'll get the paint. those flowers won't paint themselves. Empty you get the brushes and i'll get the paint. those flowers won't paint themselves.

Post by Shirou on March 6th 2010, 8:24 pm

so i watched alice in wonderland last night :D (in 3D, but my eye's are screwed up so it didn't work for me D: FML)
i'd have to say that it. was. amazing.
i now want a jabberwocky.
and i want the chesire cat to be real and to be my best friend.
and i want to learn how to do that dance-which-starts-with-an-"f"-but-like-everything-else-in-the-movie-it's-horrible-to-spell-it-out-or-pronounce-it.
although, there were two things i didn't particularly like:
1. they made the hatter a bit too emotional, i guess...
2. apparently, it's not "wonderland" it's "underland" which frankly, i don't get.

dammit carroll and tim burton D:< you have created yet another world that i want to be a part of

anyways, i suppose this is an alice in wonderland discussion type topic.
what are your thoughts on the movie if you've seen it?
what are your thoughts on the two books if you haven't seen it?
what are your thoughts on wonderland itself if you've only heard of wonderland 'cause of kingdom hearts / the 1999 disney movie?

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

you get the brushes and i'll get the paint. those flowers won't paint themselves. Empty Re: you get the brushes and i'll get the paint. those flowers won't paint themselves.

Post by Jet Enduro on March 6th 2010, 8:27 pm

1 thing....i wanna do the dance...

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

you get the brushes and i'll get the paint. those flowers won't paint themselves. Empty Re: you get the brushes and i'll get the paint. those flowers won't paint themselves.

Post by Damien on March 7th 2010, 6:18 am

>.> It seems everyone wants to do the dance.. I'm in if you guys wanna do it.. xD and i do like the chesire cat.. Hozzah for burton..

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 7th 2010, 12:34 pm

I liked the Disney movie; it was the very first movie I had seen and I still remember asking to watch it and my mother getting exasperated because I wanted to watch it ALL the time. Haha. But I really want to see the new one. My friend Alyssa keeps imitating the rabbit in the commercial where he twitches and says "Oh no". It's quite funny. She's got me doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Riku on March 8th 2010, 12:10 am

"YOUR LATE FOR TEA!!!"

Haven't seen it but wil. Boyfriend's brother is a MASSIVE burton fan. We're all going (me, the boyfriend, his bro, our fag hag, and the sister) Kaleb (bro) is actually dressing as the Mad Hatter when wedo. Ordered the contacts, bought the hat, made he rest of it, is ding the makeup identical to JD.

you get the brushes and i'll get the paint. those flowers won't paint themselves. Riku-6
Skype wrote:[12:42:17 AM] Joe: i wanna fuck a koala D;
[12:42:20 AM] Lenneth/Hrist: me too
Riku
Riku

Back to top Go down

Post by NobodyXmember on March 23rd 2010, 9:14 pm

I really wanna see that movie :P i don't have any money right now tho
NobodyXmember
NobodyXmember

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on March 24th 2010, 12:48 am

That movie sucked a huge cock...

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on March 24th 2010, 9:22 am

OMG.. we have to see that pic Riku..

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum