Latest topics
» Marionette
Starting Over [Shirou and Axis, Open] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Starting Over [Shirou and Axis, Open] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Starting Over [Shirou and Axis, Open] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Starting Over [Shirou and Axis, Open] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Starting Over [Shirou and Axis, Open] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Starting Over [Shirou and Axis, Open]

Go down

Starting Over [Shirou and Axis, Open] Empty Starting Over [Shirou and Axis, Open]

Post by Beta Genesis on February 16th 2010, 5:36 pm

Stepping out into the dim light of day Axis stretched out and took a deep breathe, exhailing slowly. She had spent most of the morning cleaning up and getting the new house situated to her liking. To her surprise the house had been occupied before, old furniture most likely from the original owner was still left abandoned in the house so that saved her for now from having to buy funiture. She could now focus on getting a new appearance first. Pulling a string from her pants pocket she grabbed the back of her and put it up. She had ditched her cloak and left in the house leaving her with her black tank top, a pair of fairly baggy cargo pants and a also a pair of silver and black sneakers. The only pieces of jewelery on her was a checkered black and white dog tag hanging loosely from her neck, a ring on her left index finger that matched it and a wristband on her right wrist that also matched. With a smile on her face she sighed happily abd locked the door behind her heading towards town square to meet with Shi. The day before he had been the one to help her get to where she was now and today he was gonna help her even more to settle in town. It was about noon or atleast seemed it by the time she had reached the square. When she had arrived she headed towards the foutain and leaned against it. Crossing her arms she looked around curiously waiting for him.   
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Starting Over [Shirou and Axis, Open] Empty Re: Starting Over [Shirou and Axis, Open]

Post by Damien on February 17th 2010, 12:26 am

Damien was walking around town, pondering on what to do to pass some time away. He was getting quite bored with the worlds being really peaceful nowadays. None the less, peace is better than bloody wars, or rather Damien wanted to be spared from the bloodbath. Shunning that taught, he saw Axis, the Nobody, who came to the town to escape the wrath of Xemnas, the leader of The World That Never Was. Damien was happy to see more people are starting to live in Halloween Town as it was getting a tad bit too gloomy here. Damien also relished the thought of Shirou helping her. “Maybe he’s opening up..” Damien said with a smile. Damien then moved towards Axis with his fallen angel like appearance to greet the young Nobody. “Hello Axis, it seems you had a beautiful change of clothing.” Damien said while giving off a smile. “So.. Waiting for Shirou to show you around town?” Damien added.

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Starting Over [Shirou and Axis, Open] Empty Re: Starting Over [Shirou and Axis, Open]

Post by Shirou on February 17th 2010, 3:31 pm

"I'd hope so, or I would have come here for nothing," Shirou said, walking into the town square. He was wearing a black long-sleeved shirt and black jeans. He had his hands in his pockets and had on an impassive look on his face. His hair was messy, as if he had just gotten out of bed and his green eyes were only half visible because his eyes were half close, due to either boredom or annoyance. "I suppose you can join us, if you really want," Shi said, looking off the to side with a bored tone in his voice, as if he really didn't want to ask. "Hello Axis, nice to see you," Shi said, turning to Axis, letting out a slight smile.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on February 19th 2010, 7:45 am

When Daimen had appeared she quickly rose to her full posture, greeting him with a warm smile. "Hey there, Daimen right? Yeah I dedcided I needed a small change." Looking around again for just a few seconds, then turning her attensions back to him she nodded. "Yeah Im waiting for him, hes gonna take me around. Possibly help me find some new clothes." Just as Axis had finished her sentence she could Shi appear. As he approached, she bowed somehwhat gracefully and her smile grew. "Heya Shi, Glad you showed..." It seemed though, he wasn't all that too thrilled today. A certain boredness was taking over. Maybe the idea of having to help the newbie wasn't all that fun. She couldn't really blame him. There had been many a time where she had been the same. Taking new nobodies around the World That Never Was. Depending on what the person was like, its either sucked or was alll that bad. "So what seems to got you stuck in the pit of never ending boredom?"
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on February 19th 2010, 8:28 am

"Yup.. Heh.. Charming.." Damien replied with a smile while putting his hand on her head and made a slight rub on her hair. After a few seconds, Shirou appeared with his half awake look but still it was perfectly normal in Halloween Town. Damien was partly delighted by the fact the Shirou actually wanted him to join. Not letting this opportunity to go to waste, so he joined them. Damien felt Axis was uncomfortable with the current atmosphere and thus he tried to rid this with some calm and joyous words. He wanted to say it out but remained quiet as Damien believed that Axis referred the question to Shirou. Damien would also like to know what happened but still, a silent person holds boundless wisdom, or so they say.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on February 20th 2010, 2:43 pm

Shi shrugged. "Just bored waiting for Yima to start training me. Anyways, what do you want to do first, Axis? Look for some new clothes or just explore the town?" Shi asked, tilting his head slightly.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on March 14th 2010, 6:24 pm

[Sorry Guys, Computer Issues Major + A million school assignments = computer cut off = disappearance]

The young nobody nodded with a small delight, looking over at Daimen. "I wouldn't mind you coming along either, it'll give us a chance to get introduced more." it seemed that Axis was going to easily make friends here. That was assuring and pleasing. The fact that people were getting to know her and not just abuse her and use her. Placing her hands deep in her pockets she returned her attension to Shi. "Shall we?" She motioned for him to lead the way due to the fact that she was still alittle unsure abit the town and it's places.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on March 21st 2010, 4:49 pm

Shi cracked a grin and announced to them, and nobody else in particular, "Let the Tour de Halloween Town begin." He twirled around, looking around the town square, wondering which way to go first. He picked the store section of town. "This way," Shi said, going back to Damien and Axis and grabbing their wrists. He then proceeded to half lead them / half drag them to the stores. Shi didn't want to give off the impression that he didn't want to be here. While they walked, he said, "In Halloween Town, various creatures live here. Some are not living so they... stay here, I guess. While this town was originally built on the foundation of odd shaped creatures, and in turn most of the stores are mainly for said creatures, there have been some changes. Because of the worlds being unlocked, there has been a few stores managed so that our human needs are taken care. Such as the clothes store, although it has mostly black and orange clothing in it." When he stopped talking, he stopped in front of a medium sized building, which was the human clothes store. "And here we are. Don't worry about munny, Axis. I've got it covered for you."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on March 29th 2010, 6:55 am

"I really appreciate this Shi" She gave him a nod and bowed her head slightly as she took one last look around at the surrounding shops before heading in. The fact that most of the clothes she was to wear was going to be black was no issue obviously. As she continued on she began to let her eyes roam and start to browse at the selections set up on various racks and stands. Hopefully enough though there would be atleast a few things she could like so that she could finally burn that cloak of her. Heading off to her right something already in an instant caught her eyes, a short sleaved black jacket that was cut and made to stop just above her ribs. Smiling again she picked it up and checked it over then with little hesitation slipped it on. A nice fit, not too tight nor too loose. Not surprising within the next few minutes something caught her eye again. Pulling the jacket off she slipped it over he shoulder and continued off in another direction. A pair of black jeans with zippers rising from the bottom was hanging nearby on one of the racks. Quickly picking them up she looked them over like she had the jacket. Her smile was still fresh as she was starting to piece her new look together one step at a time.

Taking the jeans by the hook and the jacket still hanging from her shoulder she continued on still pretty much close to both Shi and Daimen but looking over some of the undershirts on display. Her was somewhat tattered and worn, there was a small rip on the side from a random heartless encounter during one of her missions for the Organization. Picking through them she noticed a white with a green and yellow "Ying Yang" looking symbol. It was nice and not too girlish, just right. Tucking it in her arms she walked next to the accessories.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on March 30th 2010, 9:38 am

Damien kept quiet as he looked at the acts to unfold; he was merely a spectator in the situation for now. Damien observed Shi’s generosity and Axis’s curiosity to find something that she wants, not to forget being pulled by Shi like a feather towards the shop. It was funny to see such things happen in life, everything was right for once. No fights, no quarrels, just friends spending some time together. It was perfect. Damien on the other hand, stared blindly into the horizon now a days, thinking that something bad will happen and trying his best to calculate or at least guess when it will happen.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 2nd 2010, 6:53 pm

While waiting for Axis, Shi roamed the store. He didn't look for anything in particular because he wasn't interested in anything. Shi glanced at Axis and saw her just picking out a shirt. He let out a slight smile. Axis was one of the first people who joined the village after Shi did, and he wanted to have her to enjoy her new home. Sighing slightly, although not in an annoyed way, he continued on looking through the clothes. Then something caught his eye. He grinned when he saw it. It was a black, pointed mage hat. Shi took it off the rack and put it on. He then went to go off and find Damien. He wondered what he was up to.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on April 3rd 2010, 12:40 am

As she was browsing through the various pieces of accessories ranging from earrings to belts she noticed Shi in the corner of her eye heading off in a direction with a cute black mage's hat. No doubt he was looking for Daimen who oddly enough was no where to be found. She continued through her selection till a pair of black and white checkered earring in the shape of hearts fell into her view. With no hesitation she snapped then up in her hand with a smile. Weird having something like that in this world but hey as long as she got them what did it matter right? Still going throught it all she then noticed a pair of black arm wraps that matched both the jacket and pants. "Awesome!" She said to herself as she scooped them up and tucked them into her arms with the the shirt. Continuing still, the last thing at the end of it all that caught her attension was a belt composed of two colors, yellow and green. Something that match with her shirt, another excellent find. As she finally strayed away from the accessories finding nothing more of interest she headed to the last stop of choice, the footwear. Heading down an isle she eyed the many assortments of different foot wear. That was till a pair of black leather boots pulled her in. In a flash she grabbed them and sat down on the ground setting the stuff she had beside her. She wasted no time slipping the boots on and standing as she paced around the isle getting a feel for them. They were just on the dot, a perfect fit. She was majorly lucking out today that was for sure. She soon returned to her own shoes pickin up every piece to her new outfit.

With everything she had gathered in the little time she had been here she now had a complete outfit which she could call her own. With her smiling shinning non-stop she began to look around for a change room. It didn't take too long before she found it. She quickly headed in it's direction passing both Shi and Daimen on her way. Slipping into it swiftly she began to change. A song could soon be heard coming from her stall. She was humming happily to herself the whole time she was in there. After about five or so minutes the curtains opened and she walked out looking at herself in a mirror nearby. It all fit well and went together wonderfully. She gave a small laugh of delight once more as she twirled once and turned to the boys.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 3rd 2010, 9:24 pm

Shi finally found Damien and took a spot next to him. He watched Axis rush by with a new outfit of clothes. He let himself a small smile. It turned into a smirk and he nudged Damien. "So Damien, what's up with your life? Have any worthwhile adventures," He asked.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on April 4th 2010, 12:01 am

Damien snapped right out of his trance after Shi nudged him, and quickly turned his attention towards Shirou. “Well..” Damien said giving it some taught for a moment to put it into words. “If your definition of worthwhile adventure is being able to fight close to death, protecting the innocent, saving a damsel in distress and leading a country into eternal peace and prosperity then no Shi, well, at least not yet.” Damien replied Shirou with his usual tone before looking at Axis wearing her new clothes. “I’m content at where I’m now Shi.. Until the time comes.. I’ll have my worthwhile adventure..” Damien added.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Solas on April 4th 2010, 3:37 pm

A flash of light was seen downtown SOlas stood in the middle fo a crowd his hair flowing in the wind as he looked around,His eyes burned with a crimson hue and his aura crackled sending the inhabitants scurrying away.Vidus laid his head back breathing in the crisp dark air."Oh it reminds me of home bit it seems too quiet too peaceful for the land of fears.Vidus raised his hand summoning demon strings into his open palm."Here let me play you a song.With a flick of his fingers he sent 5 sound blades smashing through a house.Vidus let out a wild laugh before Solas jumped in taking over.

Solas looked around and sighed at the destruction Vidus had done."Oh man why can't you ever just buy a ice cream and be happy.SOlas paid for the house moving on shaking his head and mummbling to himself.
Solas
Solas

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 10th 2010, 7:43 pm

*solas died so ignore his post...

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down