I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Here Goes Nothing (L. Element Training) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Here Goes Nothing (L. Element Training) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Here Goes Nothing (L. Element Training) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Here Goes Nothing (L. Element Training) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Here Goes Nothing (L. Element Training) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Here Goes Nothing (L. Element Training)

Go down

Here Goes Nothing (L. Element Training) Empty Here Goes Nothing (L. Element Training)

Post by Shirou on February 15th 2010, 5:39 pm

(This is a training RP which Yima will be teaching me (Shirou) the space element.)

From the heavens of Halloween Town came a gummi ship. It flew over the town and landed in the graveyard. When it landed and everything turned off, the exit door opened and a teenage boy jumped out and landed on the ground in a slight crouch. He had long black hair and bright green eyes. He wore the Apprenti Robes that were woven with special material that made the wearer immune to the worlds effects, so his appearance didn't change into a nightmarish version of himself. The male inspected the gummi ship and noticed a scratch along. He sighed and muttered to himself, "C'mon Shi, this ship isn't even yours. Geez, I got to stop traveling to so."

With a shrug, Shi walked out of the graveyard and started for the Mansion. He made sure to keep to himself. Even though he had been living in the world for a few months now, he hadn't really bothered to socialize with any of the world creatures. The only people he talked to here were Yima, Damien and now there was Axis, the redheaded nobody who escaped from the Organization. Axis seemed to be an interesting individual. A nobody who wielded a keyblade. She was bound to do something great, although Shi was unsure if it was going to be brilliant or terrible. He continued being lost in his thoughts until he found himself at the front doors of Yima's mansion.

Shaking his head of the thoughts, Shi grinned as he opened the door. Today was going to consist of Yima finally going to start his training, although nothing to increase his fighting skills or anything of the sort. Today, Yima was going to teach him how to use another element. The element of Space. Space was an element with infinite possibilities because space itself was infinite. That element combined with his current elements would make Shi's magical abilities even more so powerful. Shi again found himself being lost within his own thoughts, which consisted of him becoming more and more powerful. He shook his head and wondered where Yima was, and if he knew Shi was here.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Here Goes Nothing (L. Element Training) Empty Re: Here Goes Nothing (L. Element Training)

Post by Yima on February 24th 2010, 11:49 am

As the sky on high darkened the ruler of the land stirred piecing through his personal abode. Gathering with him documents of aged years spinning beards as long as the tide Destiny Islands pulls it’s woken sea the king of all hollows eve made ready his student’s advanced elemental training, space to be precise the older teen of the two chuckled to himself drawing from his records two tomes one large, and one average in size to the human eye. The larger of the two was born from the old mage Zexion’s own hand ruling the empire long ago, the book of spatial element copied more than once as his libraries often were of one another to protect the viability of theft though in the long run the information did get out, it got out, and hopefully it wouldn‘t be one of the more valuable records in such a matter of chance.

The dark haired werewolf, mummy, vamp knew this like his other depositories of knowledge was kept far from prying eyes hidden within his home as secretly as his favorite washroom with a built in Jacuzzi for stressful days and a surprise to Terra someday. He would have to reach out to his apprentice mentally to lead him here, no need to make this occasion an easy one now is there the guardian of eve smiled to himself, and began reaching out to the younger man through the void between minds. “Shi, I you would be so kind, I am making ready the chamber for training, and if you would bring your own entrance that would be of great relief to me”, Yima chimed through the space between un-sated for a challenge, “you will need to find the mirror I hung in the ground level halls, behind it is a set of keys that I am sure your blade will be able to open despite their shape, from there an elevator, and a few halls stand between us please make haste”, Yima added before breaking off the connection with the younger of the tomes in his hand set aside it’s older sibling; the younger being his own notes for this subject of study.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Here Goes Nothing (L. Element Training) Empty Re: Here Goes Nothing (L. Element Training)

Post by Shirou on February 27th 2010, 9:16 pm

Shi raised an eyebrow as his master, Yima, contacted him. Yima had his own secret room? More importantly, he told me about it? Wow, Shi thought, touched by his master's trust in him. Not wanting to disappoint his master, Shi thought about all the mirrors there were on the ground level, which was thirteen, with one cracked. (Shi had taken his time one day to count everything in the mansion. There were 24 doorknobs on the ground floor also, although not all of them were connected to a door) He thought of every mirror on the floor and ran to the nearest one, which was down the hall and around the corner. He carefully picked the mirror off the wall and looked behind it. Just a wall. Shi grunted and put the mirror back. He ran to the next mirror and then the next. It was at the fifth mirror where he made progress. It was rectangular mirror, about three feet by three feet. He took it off the wall and saw the keys Yima had told him about. He gently set the mirror against the wall and examined his findings. Shi walked back and summoned his Heart's End keyblade. He held it straight towards the keyholes with his one hand and a small, bright light shot out and went into the keyhole and a small click was heard. Shi stepped into the elevator and clicked one of the down buttons and made the descent downwards. The elevator stopped and the doors opened. He stepped out and looked for his master. Shi held his keyblade limply by his side, unsure if he should have it or not at the moment.

[I was slightly confused by the keys and the blade part, so I assumed you meant that there would be keywholes to which my keyblade would be able to open. Er, just tell me if I wrong and I'll edit it]

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 8th 2010, 2:30 am

Soon Shirou would make his way to the chamber, on of many of these places that Yima had set aside for his studies, and one of many places he kept things in rotation for the sake of secrecy. What tipped him off was the sound of the elevator just a few paces away from the entrance sealed in stone with a carving on the outer wall depicting the growth of a pumpkin patch from its roots and each vital component of the life cycle of a human including family/friends though by the humanoid pumpkin of the tale told. The remainder of where Shi found himself was a hollowed five by five foot cubicle of granite cold as the skin of a cadaver. The inner chamber was furnished with a thick rug that as easy on the bare foot, a deep satin blue though the fabric was anything but high priced material it did its job, the walls were decorated with tapestries as thick as the rug with the intent of keeping some heat in the room to go against the adverse chill. The only heat source was a crystal hung in the center of the chamber all of 50 feet by 40, wide, by 15 high. Beyond the front eight feet dominated by two work stations set with desks, chairs, a cabinet for personal effects, and a sleeping bag for the obvious reason rolled up on the top of the flat study space.

"Shi your close", Yima said in transverse of their brain waves. He knew that door lay before Shi hidden in stone that he hoped he would take some time to decipher. As soon as he would enter he would see right before his eyes the tomes in ten shelves back many a person's arm length wide with spiderwebs tracing the oldest books as if they had been created there and never touched. The shelves themselves would be in rows of two going back from the desk space where Yima sat in his hardwood chair waiting patiently for his apprentice.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on April 8th 2010, 3:21 am

Shirou looked around the room in slightly awe and curiosity. He never knew such a thing existed under the mansion. Well, he had his theories. In fact, he had plans to explore the underground of the mansion, find a cavern, make it livable then spend his free time jumping around in a cat themed costume. But now, it seems, Yima had already accomplished that. Or at least found an awesome underground base. He snapped out of these thoughts when Yima told him here was near. He looked around and did not see a door. Was he supposed to blow something up? Or was it hidden somewhere? Well, Shirou thought, minus well look for something.

As Shirou walked through the room, he observed many of the things but made sure not to touch anything. Finally, he started to search the walls. He looked closely in the clear areas. After a bit, he finally found something peculiar about a part of the wall. Upon further inspection, he found it was a door. He opened the door and saw his master waiting in a chair. Before he said anything, he looked around the hidden room hidden in a secret underground room. The books looked might old. And the room itself was a study, it seemed. Shirou could probably learn a lot if he took his time and read through the books. He wondered how powerful the wisdom in the books were. Finally, Shirou stopped looking around the room and looked at Yima. "I found you," he said, getting excited about what was about to take place.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on April 11th 2010, 5:12 pm

"Welcome to one of my private libraries Shi and the place where you will take hold of space itself", the pumpkin king said as he rose without aid from any tangible or visible substance or being with his arms crossed. Smiling at his apprentice he leaned his head toward the books waiting as if for an eternity practically drenched in dust and cobwebs, "you will also bush up on your darkness here and you will also learn a great deal about the legends that walk the worlds", Yima added beginning to walk amongst the shelves straining to the back of the room where a cold box rested full of food as well as water. He hoped that Shi would follow soon after though it probably would be best for him to drop his things for the time being at the left desk to where Yima had been sitting in the right hand study, "feel free to put your things down in the left study desk if you would like to do so Shi", Yima said voicing his thoughts.

Yima had some other thoughts to render as he drifted his fingers over the spines of his tomes running over a large collection of information pertaining to item creation written by himself, strategy, self help, cooking, elemental masteries, histories, and a few other specialties. The specialties was where he was intending before picking up the tome of darkness mastery and light, he wanted Shi to have a basis for his own affinity but with light involved it would be two fold as a reference even though he would likely never learn how to manipulate the element, and with that last thought Yima's hand clutched the back of a gem of his library. In his arms with the other two elemental tomes was a reservoir of knowledge on the space element originally from Zexion's personal library before he vanished from the worlds now with Yima's own notes doting the edges of the pages offering tidbits for someone in Shi's potion he felt at the time of reading through the book (though he learned elsewhere) it would be a good idea for future reference. The final book he wanted to grab wa the diary of the old magician himself that he was able to garner from a past experience with one of his oldest allies who was able to get to the library before him.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on May 7th 2010, 3:20 pm

Shirou inspected the study still, even as Yima talked to him. He paid attention, though. He wondered if the cobwebs and dust were decorations or if they were really cobwebs and dust. Before he could inspect it further, he noticed Yima walking away. He followed and placed any extra objects on the study desk, which consisted of his scythe (in cube form), a small pouch full of munny, keys to his gummi ship, and robes, he had sort of tight jeans and a black t-shirt under the robes. Finally, and strangely to his surprise, he deposited an old beat up ring, which he didn't remember having. Shrugging it off as probably picking it up and forgetting about it, Shirou went to his master. He wondered what the books Yima had were all about. Shirou stopped in front of Yima and smiled. He said, "Before we get into to all this, thank you, Yima. You've been a great help." Shirou wanted a chance to say this before the training began. He didn't know why, he just felt like it was the right thing to to.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on May 9th 2010, 5:24 pm

Shirou's words feel warmly on Yima's heart, he didn't even now if he would ever have the opportunity to teach someone what he had locked away in his head, and the person that came to be his first apprentice was becoming a respectable young man. A smiling crept into his lips, "your welcome Shi, I'm glad you have come into my life this way as well, and here is Zexion's personal Diary along with the old tome of Light from his long begotten library", Yima said as he passed both books to Shirou garnered to him though a long trail of different means as well as individuals. "These will leave the study with me when we are done for relocation so soak in what they have over the next few days, sleep when you are tired, and listen to what I will tell you during breaks", Yima said his arms crossed over his chest knowing the value of the tomes that Shi held. "I also have another tome most suited fro what we are about to endeavor", Yima said drawing his Tome of the Space Element modified from Zexion's library with his own notes to Shirou's desk walking hopefully with his apprentice in stride.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on June 14th 2010, 7:48 pm

As Shirou was handed the two books, he marveled at what they beheld. Zexion was a rather important man before he died, or disappeared or whatever. And his diary must hold several hundred interesting things that most people don't know. With the tome of Light, though, Shirou was unsure what usefulness he would learn from that. "Thank you, Yima," Shirou managed to get out, excited and extremely anxious to read from the two books, "and understood." Forcing himself to pay attention to Yima again, Shirou lowered his arms and followed Yima in stride. After a moment of thinking, Shirou asked, "Sorry to stray off topic, but who was Zexion exactly and what happened to him?" He said this while examining his desk. A book on the Space element he was about to learn. So much possibilities.

*ugh, lacking, i suppose, but nothing else to say, really >.<

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on July 3rd 2010, 1:17 pm

"Zexion was the undisputed power of the multiverse and master of the Empire at its peak until it faded into the near oblivion it now hinges on held up solely by Riku and Jet Enduro's shoulders", Yima told his pupil. "He was also the second most powerful in terms of raw strength as a spellcaster and third greatest crafter of magical objects now outpaced by myself and Jet", the pumpkin king continued. "Lenneth was the only person to ever surpass Zexion as a spellcaster to my knowledge and that fight would have been a close one especially considering Zexion had kept a copy of every oblivion ore created by his own hands", Yima add shaking his head at the last part. "As for his fate... he committed suicide on himself and his castle which has now faded back into existence... he used his greatest spell to silence his own life in a expression of raw energy that none have the capacity at this point if we were speaking of their ability to contain magic within one self", the werewolf/mummy/vampire continued with his hands in operation with his thoughts assisting in his explanation as if from days long gone by. "He also kept a self writing library of every person that has ever existed in any sense as well as magic tomes like this one depicting the space element as well as his own journal of sorts that through careful and diligent work now rests in my care with a handful of copies hidden away.... all of the books ceased their writing when he died or so it is assumed", there wasn't much more coming to the guardian of all hollows' eve at this point as his leaned his head to one side thinking back at all thew attempts he had made. "It would be good to begin reading the tome and ask any question my ma have as we go", Yima add in before opening the book to its first of a heaping load of pages falling with a flop primarily to one side.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on July 12th 2010, 7:32 pm

Shirou sat down at his desk after Yima stopped talking about Zexion. To Shirou, Zexion seemed like an all powerful being on top of his game. It confused him as to why he would just go up and kill himself. Perhaps he starting to fall in power, perhaps getting old and took himself out so everybody would remember him as powerful. What if he had everything he wanted? He had power, knowledge, and probably women (or men), then he decided life was too boring and so there was no need for his existence. Shirou opened up the journal about the space element and started reading. While he flipped page after page, he thought more about Zexion. He had created oblivion ore, which were very powerful power-ups, so to speak, for those who wielded them. What if Shirou had one? He'd be much more powerful, perhaps finally able to put up a decent fight against Etzolix. But, then again, the oblivion ores were very rare and were already owned by very powerful beings. And even if Shirou managed to defeat one of them, he doubted he could use the power.

Shirou continued reading the book, focusing less on Zexion and more on what he wrote. Page after page, each filled with the knowledge of the element of space. Possibilities of what he could do with the element filled Shirou's head as he continued reading. He couldn't tell how much time was passed since he started reading, either hours or minutes and frankly, he didn't care. He lost focus of the world around him, and to him, the book and himself were the only things that existed. And then, he was interrupted by a slight discomfort in his stomach followed by a growl. He was hungry. With a sigh, Shirou set his book down and looked at the clock. About an hour had passed and he had made it through half of the book. He looked for his master before he was going to eat. To his surprise, Yima seemed to have disappeared. Shrugging it off, Shirou went of to get food.

Shirou returned to his studies and kept on reading. Hours past, and Shirou had no concept of the passing time. Because it was underground, Shirou didn't know if it was day or night. Finally, he finished the book. His body was stiff for being in the same place for so long. There were bags under his eyes and his vision was blurry. But, he finally finished the book. He went up to his room, leaving the book behind in the study. He slept, woke up, ate, then went back down to the room. Over the next few days, Shirou spent his time in that study, studying Yima's notes, including Zexion's thoughts. The notes were insanely detailed, and Shirou learned the concept for many techniques of Yima's. All this knowledge.

After a week, Shirou finished studying it. But, he didn't stop there. He then got a huge stack of blank paper and started copying down the writings. It took him forever, and he wrote word for word. After a week, he finished three copies of the journal. He burned them all, leaving only the original. His brain hurt. He was really pushing himself mentally with this element. He didn't grasp the concept of the element, he knew it as a whole and crammed that knowledge into his skull. After two weeks since the training started, Shirou believed it was time to start using Space magic.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down