I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The New Guardians of Restoration (all are invited to apply) - Page 5 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The New Guardians of Restoration (all are invited to apply) - Page 5 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The New Guardians of Restoration (all are invited to apply) - Page 5 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The New Guardians of Restoration (all are invited to apply) - Page 5 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The New Guardians of Restoration (all are invited to apply) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The New Guardians of Restoration (all are invited to apply)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The New Guardians of Restoration (all are invited to apply) - Page 5 Empty Re: The New Guardians of Restoration (all are invited to apply)

Post by The Cloaked One on April 9th 2011, 12:05 pm

Actually, when every member of said IC organization either leaves the site, including it's supposed leader, or they all admit to themselves that it wasn't important enough to give the slightest thought about for months, then yeah, I kinda do.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

The New Guardians of Restoration (all are invited to apply) - Page 5 Empty Re: The New Guardians of Restoration (all are invited to apply)

Post by Leo on April 9th 2011, 4:51 pm

*face palm* yep, same old zexion.

I really don't give the slightest care, I left it in their hands because I wasn't going to be around for a few months because I've been away at college, now that I'm back I have no desire to bring said organization back. I'm on my own for the time being and I like it that way.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cloaked One on April 9th 2011, 7:31 pm

And yet you still feel the need to bump this worthless topic for the third time when you just said you supposedly don't care and have no interest in changing it's defunct status. Clearly, the wisdom you've accumulated since leaving knows no limit.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo on April 9th 2011, 8:06 pm

;) then I guess we're in the same boat.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cloaked One on April 9th 2011, 8:32 pm

Thanks for proving my point. Making yourself look like an immature moron who has to get the last word edgewise in the meaningless revival of an otherwise resolved topic earns you 10 street creds and the locking of this topic. Have a wonderful day.
The Cloaked One
The Cloaked One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5