I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Making His Rounds (Open; especially for new people) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Making His Rounds (Open; especially for new people) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Making His Rounds (Open; especially for new people) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Making His Rounds (Open; especially for new people) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Making His Rounds (Open; especially for new people) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Making His Rounds (Open; especially for new people)

Go down

Making His Rounds (Open; especially for new people) Empty Making His Rounds (Open; especially for new people)

Post by Yima on February 14th 2010, 2:49 am

Wisps of bright hair bent from their master's back as he turned another cracked stone corner his tail swaying behind him barely concealed by his forest green vestments. The over shirt prominently displaying the face of some begotten pitch black creature of the night as if it cried for release in a snarl. His stitched dusty black jeans baggy giving him the maneuverability he preferred where he in a position of fighting, gray leather strap bag thrown over his shoulder resting at his back, and steel toed his sneakers resting over his feet. It had rained recently he noted taking up his late night patrol of the town's outer rim through the intertwining roads, it would not be abnormal for him to encounter heartless along his trek... in fact he hoped for it. Splashing one foot through a puddle the king of all hollows' eve lifted his canine ears up as if he heard something or someone move in the still night washed the world over.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Making His Rounds (Open; especially for new people) Empty Re: Making His Rounds (Open; especially for new people)

Post by Keifer on February 14th 2010, 7:03 am

The world loomed and snarled over and at Keifer; the moon's light casting fierce shadows only accentuated the horrific sights that surrounded the boy. He was walking around Halloween Town, wearing naught but his overalls, a large, worn hockey mask that sat on his face at a slight angle because it was too big for him, and wraps around his hands and feet.

He toted a large scythe where he went; it splintered his hands when he held it, but it would not allow him to simply leave it behind. The blade was curved and rusted, and Keifer noticed that it would be horrendously ineffective to use.

As he rounded the corner, he met Yima face to face, nearly colliding with the fellow. At first, shock took a hold of him, but mere seconds later he readied the scythe and planted himself in a martial stance, prepared to fight the terrifying man.
Keifer
Keifer

Back to top Go down

Making His Rounds (Open; especially for new people) Empty Re: Making His Rounds (Open; especially for new people)

Post by Yima on February 14th 2010, 2:12 pm

His ears had not deceived him it seemed as a new face or rather hidden one nigh turned right into his chest; he noted he would probably have to ponder less as had this been someone else it would have been a dangerously close bout to protect himself at first... ponder less on duty. The young man before him had flash frozen in shock which only made the pumpkin king grin something malicious showing his fangs to glint in the strong moon light. As the boy took a stance with his scythe Yima stood there with a few options in mind but didn't decide for the one his heart usually sided with... to get an idea of how strong the new face was.

With a swift step forward he reach for the other teen's scythe to grab it by the center before he had a chance to swing it, he went slow though for him at the very least, if the boy was fast the scythe blade would be able to make a chase for his body, and at that moment he would decide his next move. In the case that this young man wasn't fast then that would also bring some more questions to how he was able to move so silently.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down