I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima] - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima] - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima] - Page 2 Empty Re: Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima]

Post by Guest on March 9th 2010, 4:11 pm

"Why are you here? If you don't mind me asking, of course." Rayna raised an eyebrow and put her hands on her hips.

Back to top Go down

Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima] - Page 2 Empty Re: Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima]

Post by Azumi Cho on March 10th 2010, 12:14 am

Satsu smiled at the girl, trying very hard not to laugh at her pose, but kept a straight face. Annoyingly curious and somewhat clever it seems... "I was merely in the area, and I saw that fine specimen of a man over there and I was debating on how to approach him when your friend attacked me. I was dragged here with you all, hoping to get to know him a bit better on the way, but that failed...quiet type."

She smiled politely at Rayna and winked in a girly manner. "Now, if you don't mind, I have some prey to hunt." The fairy waved and exited the mansion. I'm glad Azumi's not here...she'd have my hide and be blushing at the same time. Satsu began walking back to her Gummi Ship, keeping an eye out for Balendin.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on March 10th 2010, 9:20 pm

Balendin walked through Halloween town towards his ship. He stopped and leaned against a wall in the shadows. As expected, his wife's battle partner came up the path he just traveled. As she neared him; he stepped out of the shadows and began to walk next to her.

"So what is your name?" He said in a quiet voice so no one could overhear them.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on March 10th 2010, 9:43 pm

Satsu kept a strict eye out for Balendin as she neared her ship. Something in the shadows caught her keen eye. So that's where you are... A small smirk was on her face.

"It's Satsu, but why do ask?"

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on March 10th 2010, 10:05 pm

"I just wanted to know your name since your a good friend with you know who. We will have to get to know each other someday." Balendin said at a whisper.

He then spoke in a normal voice encase there was someone spying on them.

"It is a pleasure to meet you. I won't hold you up any longer. Maybe we will meet again someday."

He gave her a polite nod and headed off towards his ship.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on March 11th 2010, 2:49 pm

Shirou stood as still as a marble statue painted black in the shadows. He was wearing all black, as earlier, and the only thing that was covered in black was his gleaming green eyes. His arms were crossed and he leaned against a tree. He watched Balendin and the fairy, who revealed that her name was Satsu. He wondered what he should do at that moment. Shi could, of course, leave and go rest. Or, he could play a game with the little fairy. He decided he'd leave it on chance. If the fairy went up and left, he'd go. If she noticed him, he'd stay and play. The shadows his face as his mouth twisted into a smirk.

[Meh, I'm bored]

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 11th 2010, 5:33 pm

Rayna watched the fairy go and sighed. She decided to walk around the town for a while and get familiar with it, maybe she'd come here again sometime.

(OOC: Dangit, Shirou, you beat me to it. I was going to challenge her since Rayna seems a bit skeptical. Oh well.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on March 11th 2010, 10:34 pm

Satsu nodded to Balendin and watched him go. She stretched and yawned before she continued to her own ship. Climbing in, she pressed the coordinates into the auto-pilot and heard the engines rev up. As the world began to sink away, she got on her radio and told Azumi the events of the day, smiling to herself. I know you'll be happy, my lady.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2