I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima] Empty Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima]

Post by Guest on February 8th 2010, 6:09 pm

"When will he get here..?" Rayna said to herself impatiently as she paced in fronnt of a fountain spitting out a green material. 'What is that?' She thought. 'It looks like acid.. well, whatever it is.. I'm not touching it...' She sighed and pulled down her purple and black striped shirt and sat on the edge of the fountain. Soon, she pulled out Kore's gun again, studying it. "What an odd design..."

Back to top Go down

Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima] Empty Re: Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima]

Post by Balendin8 on February 9th 2010, 3:35 pm

Balendin walked through Halloween town heading towards the town square. His hand reached up to his left cheek as he felt the scars there. As soon as he had touched down on the planet his appearance had changed. There were now five scars running down his left cheek. He did not have a mirror handy, but he imagined that the scars looked like they were made by sharp, long fingernails. Two belts covered with pockets crossed his torso. For some reason they were filled with cloves of garlic and small vials of water.

He wondered where Azumi's battle partner was hiding. She was suppose to be watching him, but he had not seen her. Not that he would have recognized her if he did; seeing as he had never met her.

He made his way into the town square. Next to the fountain he saw Rayna. Walking up to her; he nodded.

"I came just like I promised. So is Shi meeting us here or are we going to head over to Yima's mansion?"

Last edited by Balendin8 on February 10th 2010, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima] Empty Re: Guest of Honor [Balendin, Shirou, Azumi, Rayna & Yima]

Post by Guest on February 9th 2010, 6:10 pm

Rayna's head jerked up as soon as she heard Balendin spoke to her softly, assuring he came like he said he would. She put away Kore's gun discreetly so that he wouldn't see and stood up, brushing off the green oil-ish substance on the back of her black jeans. "Uh.. well, I think we should wait for Shi."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on February 10th 2010, 9:39 pm

Satsu had landed in a discreet location and got out of her ship. She'd heard Azumi's tale, which had nearly had the woodland fairy crying. She'd watched Balendin come here and showed herself briefly to the man, just long enough for him to see her, before she ducked back to her hiding place.

I don't understand my partner sometimes...forcing me to be "modest" this time around, and I can't toy with him at all... The fairy brushed off her annoyance and continued to watch, keeping close to Balendin.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on February 12th 2010, 10:16 pm

Balendin waited patiently by the fountain. He stared around the square as he wondered if Shi was planning to ambush him. His eyes glanced over Rayna which caused him to wonder if she really did not know Shi's plans or if she was just cleverly playing her part of the naive lackey. Certainly Shi was up to no good if the way he had got Balendin here was any indication of his intentions. Balendin was quite disappointed that Shi would try to use trickery and then threat of violence to lure him somewhere. He had hoped that Yima would set the kid straight, but Shi did not seem to be getting any better. He must be a very difficult student indeed.

Eventually he gave up constantly watching his surroundings for signs of ambush. If Shi had a trap then Balendin had likely fallen into it the second he had step foot on the planet. His thoughts turned to his love. She was waiting for him and he wanted to get back to her as soon as possible. Her battle partner was apparently watching him from somewhere, but Balendin was not sure. He had thought he saw a fairy-like being earlier, but was not sure if he just imagined it, it was part of the town, or if it was her battle partner.

He turned to Rayna making a motion towards the direction of Yima's mansion.

"Rayna, I am sorry to be a bother, but I am going to head over to Yima's mansion. It is the most likely place to find Shi anyways and for all we know it could be what he wants."

Balendin started to head that direction; not really seeing if Rayna was following him or not.

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on February 13th 2010, 2:02 pm

"That won't be needed," A voice said from behind the two. Behind them stood Shi, whose head was turned towards somewhere away from the two, as if he was looking for something. He summoned his Novus Keyblade and flung it at the hidden watcher. They would have to reveal themselves or risk getting stabbed. "You shouldn't hide around me," He said to the unknown fairy, "It usually doesn't work out." He then turned towards Rayna and Balendin. "Balendin, I've asked you come because Yima wanted to give you your reward."

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 13th 2010, 2:58 pm

Rayna suddenly felt like she should be silent, unlike her normal personality. She thought about pulling Shirou off to the side and giving him Kore's gun back, before she forgot completely. 'It would give him away, and also give away whatever he's planning...' She thought to herself, and decided that even if she did forget, Shirou would remember for her. 'There is a time and there is a place for everything.' She thought, silently toying with the hem on the pocket of her jeans. It was pathetic yet funny; Rayna always gave herself very good advice, but it was rare when she could see past her whims to remember it or keep it in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 13th 2010, 4:59 pm

Hoping his timing would not go astray the pumpkin king leapt into the water way passage on que from Shi walking by to the central square he hoped, he had originally intended for the fright to be for their guests but if he got Shi too then it would be better.... not that he really expected to get a reaction out of him, and if he did he would get a return later somehow he thought. He was glad he wasn't wearing that much today as the murky green waters gushed around him as he held his breath ready to wrap his arms over the walls of the channel as soon as the light appeared ahead so he could control how quickly he arose from the fountain, silently as he possibly could manage which considering who he was sneaking up o, or at least who he thought he might be sneaking up on would be a surprise in the making.

Sure enough the light appeared a marauded of rippling planes water distilling the light in a sickly green tint, clasping his canine ears down, and holding his arms over his chest to reduce the chance of any water living him away sliding over his festival garbs turned to a forest green and coal black vest, undershirt, atop his stitched dark jeans. To rise past the point of the water’s surface he let his levitation take over rising himself on mental command slowly from the pool behind the contest winner Balendin and leaning his head just to the side of his ear he sounded one words, “BOO”, before dropping to the earth or at the very least that is what he hoped for. Unfortunately Shi would have been able to see the whole thing from where he was standing and it would be up to him and anyone else that saw if they said anything to Balendin; if he did catch wind though of the black haired werewolf hybrid then he planned to act as innocent as possible with a friendly hello followed by an outstretched hand.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on February 14th 2010, 7:28 am

Satsu was watching, very close to a building when something was headed her direction. Quickly, she simply moved out of its way, though it did take some of her hair with it. "Cocky brat..." she muttered before coming out, clapping sarcastically. "Bravo, bravo, she said condescendingly to Shi, making it clear she was not in a good mood.

The woodland fairy walked until she was about a foot away from Balendin. She winked playfully, grinning at him. "Hey, I was just enjoying the scenery...ok? Can't a girl have some fun?" she giggled.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on February 14th 2010, 5:44 pm

Shi narrowed his eyes as the fairy revealed herself. He really hated fairies. Shi told her with a cheery tone, "I will not hesitate to kill you. In fact, I will actually find a reason to murder you." He smiled an innocent smile and summoned the keyblade he had thrown to prove his point. Shi then turned to Yima and gave him a wink. With that, Shi spun around a walked off while he waved with his keyblade good-bye.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on February 14th 2010, 9:45 pm

Balendin loosened his katana with his left thumb as Shi's keyblade came flying past him. He had obviously discovered that fairy which Balendin was now sure was Azumi's partner character. If a fight was going to break out; Balendin would have to protect her. If she got harmed his wife would be extremely sad and he would do everything in his power to prevent it.

Something else caught Balendin's attention. It was the sound of dripping water behind him. Likely something had come out of the fountain, but Balendin knew not what. Carefully he readied himself for an incoming attack from behind as the fairy made its way next to him. Balendin nearly rolled his eyes as Shi made his comment about murdering the fairy. Was violence and death the only thing that kid ever thought about?

Balendin looked into the fairy's eyes with his peripheral vision. In them he could slightly make out the form of the person behind him. Although he had only met Yima a few times; he recognized him and saw that he was unarmed. So when Yima said "Boo", Balendin was did not jump or attack, but instead slowly turned and offered a small bow.

"It is good to see you again, Great Pumpkin King."

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 15th 2010, 8:39 am

Rayna watched Shirou leave and then proceded to be surprised by how Balendin didn't even utter a cry when the Pumpkin King snuck up behind him. She knew if she were where he was standing, she would nearly jump out of her socks. "It's nice to meet you, sir.." She curtsied timidly and waited for a reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on February 15th 2010, 4:31 pm

Satsu just watched Shi walk away. Her turquoise eyes went cold. She rubbed her hand against her twin hook discreetly. "As will I, boy, if you continue to run your immature mouth," she muttered under her breath. Her eyes flicked to Balendin, Apparent that you, too, are experienced.

When Yima appeared, she nodded her head courteously. "It is a pleasure to meet the ruler of this world."

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 15th 2010, 5:02 pm

"Glad to see you in kind Balendin, I believe I have something for you back at my mansion though if no one minds the short journey",Yima asked the group of people gathered. He knew he had been caught, he had to work on his scare factor for the next Halloween, and he had allowed the rest to see him which could have given him away.. that or the dripping from the water soaking his clothing. It seemed those who had also come took notice of him and he bowed with his fiery colored tail wrapping around his left leg, “the pleasure is mine, if you would like to accompany myself and Balendin you are more than welcome to assuming he is interested”, the pumpkin king finished rising back to a full standing position looking over each person briefly analyzing their possessions for potential danger. The fleeting moments of inspection would likely have only been visible to Shi at this point Yima thought turning to the path of his mansion set aside the edge of the society he looked over. It was not out of the ordinary to see one of the simplified werewolves, witches, ghouls, or skeletons tilt their hats to the troop as they stood or scurried on deciding the one to scare was Rayna who would be the only one to receive a boo or a surprise.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on February 15th 2010, 10:57 pm

"I will gladly accompany you to your mansion although I wonder what exactly you have for me." He said politely.

Balendin quickly looked at those around him. His eyes past over each of them not lingering on any one more than the other. Rayna seemed to truly not be in on any secret plans. Either that or she was a very good actor.

Azumi's battle partner seemed to be of a fiery personality. He had heard what she muttered to herself since she was so close to him. Even the sharpest ears would find it nearly impossible to decipher, but he had no doubt that Yima's ears were quite good and he was the next closest to her. It was not wise to threaten someone's apprentice this near to them particularly when you were standing on their planet; even if that apprentice very much deserved it. It was Yima's job to discipline the kid and he would or would not at his own discretion.

Yima himself seemed to be quite cheerful and harbor no ill will against him, but Balendin would not let his guard down. He followed Yima about three steps behind him taking in note of everything around him.

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on February 16th 2010, 10:29 am

Satsu noted that Balendin was moving, and so she nimbly placed herself behind him. Thinking it over, she realized that the girl was then behind her. Never trust the innocent bubbly silent ones, that's what my mum would tell me. 'course that was years and years ago. She kept her eyes on the surroundings.

Occasionally, she looked at Balendin and smiled softly. Ah, Azumi...you certainly do have the game of love down better than some. Good thing, too...thought I was going to be stuck with you forever, but now you have a strong man to help you. Her smile grew slightly and she shook her head. 'Course, I'm stuck with you either way, kid.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 18th 2010, 8:20 pm

"It would be an honor, sir." Rayna smiled softly and got to her feet, smiling at Balendin and looking at the fairy skeptically. 'Hmm... I might keep an eye on her..' She thought, almost glaring and deciding to move over by Balendin. "So, which way?" Rayna smiled and put her hands on her hips, excited to see Yima's mansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 24th 2010, 11:34 am

"It is this way", Yima said with a sort of hosts glee as he craned his head in the direction of his most personal abode all done in stride. He was glad that he had such good guests to his world in group... it always seemed like it was just some lonely person jumping out at him in his patrols running off as soon as he budges an inch toward them after they initiate combat leaving him with nothing more than a disgruntled appearance at the time but not right now. "You fought well Balendin... you got the first prize though the matches did have to come to an end with the amount of people going missing, if you feel cheated I'm sure either Shi or I would be willing to fight you", the pumpkin king said with playful grin.

Yima was interested to hear his answered though that didn't mean he slowed down on the long cobblestone road to his home or kept his eyes off their surroundings looking for any heartless regularly though he hoped the action didn't provoke anything worrisome for the group brief as his glances were was he kept hoping. "Oh, the blade you won has quite a few capabilities that I will explain before you leave rest assured", the dark haired pseudo werewolf added in before letting his guests have their words spoken.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on February 26th 2010, 11:57 pm

Balendin did not answer Yima immediately, but instead pondered to himself how to answer politely.

"If you want me to fight, I will, but I would prefer not to. I have business to attend to after this and I would rather not risk any unnecessary wounds before then.

Balendin was quiet for a few seconds; debating in his mind if he should ask the next question. Eventually he decided he would. Carefully he tried to phrase it in a polite manner.

"May I ask why we brought me to Halloween Town in the manner that you did? If you wanted me to pick up the sword; why not just send a message to that effect. Why was Rayna sent to use either trickery or force to bring me here?

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on February 27th 2010, 12:41 am

Satsu cast Rayna a careful look, trying not to glare at the girl was rather hard, but her face remained passive. The fairy looked over to Yima for a minute before getting closer to Balendin. Her hand kept rubbing the hilt of her blade, though no one could see, as her blade and hand in question were covered by a brown cloak Azumi insisted she wore for the occasion. The problem was now the fact that Balendin was between her and Rayna.

As Balendin asked his question, Satsu tensed slightly, hoping a fight would not ensue, but if one did, she had to lay down the rules with her charge. Her hand touched his shoulder, and she whispered in his ear as quietly as she could, "Listen to me, if something happens, you let me take the hits and flee. My orders are to keep you alive--even if that means my death--and I intend to fulfill that duty." Gotta find a way to somehow get between him and that girl...I still don't trust her, and from the near glare she shot me, I'd say the feeling's mutual. I just hope there is not an ambush.

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 27th 2010, 9:50 am

(Ha, Azumi, this is kinda fun XD)

Rayna watched the girl out of the corner of her eye as she whispered something to her comrade and raised an eyebrow out of curiosity. 'Hmm...' She frowned. This fairy seemed like she had an objective. 'Obviously,' Rayna thought as she stared at the girl, 'it's to keep Balendin alive.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on March 8th 2010, 3:09 pm

"I only wanted to give you the opportunity if you felt robbed of it by the end result of the tournament Balendin", Yima said with a smile though what followed from Balendin's maw was anything but a people pleaser. He noted he should probably talk to Shi about the methods f bringing them here, he hadn't intended for anyone to be mislead, "Balendin it was never my intention to have you lead here under false pretenses, I had left the arrangements to another, and in the case that you have been indeed tricked I do apologize for my part in the matter", the pumpkin king said solemnly to his guests as they approached the steps of the king's home stretching up amongst the moonlight.

His canine ears flickered as the events around him played out, nothing out of the ordinary did Yima portray, what he did hear he kept to himself, and stepping to the door of his home he turned to the group behind blowing, "less I am intending robbery I believe we have reached our destination ladies and gentlemen". Taking a moment to open his door he plucked the crystal blade from beside the inner entrance umbrella holsters covered by tattered rain coat left behind. Walking out to Balendin he rose the sword to eye level so he could get a good look at the fine piece of work, "I want you to understand that only two people in all the worlds have this blade and the original is now residing with you as a result of your diligence, preservative actions, and taking initiative in your own life", smiling he presented the blade outward to him for him to grasp.

"Take good care all I have something I do need to teach Shi before to long", Yima sad turning back to his house disappearing into the darkness within.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on March 8th 2010, 4:48 pm

Balendin's eyes studied to strange crystalline blade intently. He knew quite a bit about swords and blades, but had never come in contact with a sword quite like this before.

Balendin excepted the hilt of the sword graciously. As he held it in his hand. He could feel a strange power flowing through it. He tested its balance and weight; finding it to be a blade of the highest quality.

Balendin gave Yima a polite bow before he turned to leave.

"I thank you for this prize. It will be treated with the care and respect that it deserves."

Balendin nodded to Rayna as he walked away.

"I will see you later Rayna. Take care of yourself."

As he walked past his wife's battle partner; he could not think of anything to say so he simply nodded goodbye.

Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on March 8th 2010, 5:42 pm

"Good-bye Balendin, congratulations! It's a very pretty blade." Rayna said to her friend. She started to leave too, but decided to stick around and see what the fairy was doing. 'Hmmm...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azumi Cho on March 9th 2010, 2:23 pm

Satsu watched Balendin nod and returned the gesture. She watched him leave and then began to leave herself, when she noticed the girl looking at her. "Is there something you want?" her voice was slightly cold. She eyed the exit and made a gesture. "If not...I'll be going my own way."

Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next