» Marionette
Kairi has a life EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Kairi has a life EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Kairi has a life EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Kairi has a life EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Kairi has a life EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Kairi has a life

Go down

Kairi has a life Empty Kairi has a life

Post by PaleoKairi on January 17th 2010, 5:54 pm

Not as if she didn't have one before. Well, kids, it's about that time of year when some things start winding down for this pretty co-admin, and for things to take a hairpin turn and all of a sudden go psychotically busy.

First things first though, this is my last week of school in first semester. I handed in my last ISP (independent student project) the other day, and now i have one week before my pain-in-the-ass exams start. I'm going to be doing a lot of studying this week as my mother is going to force me into it, but at least the homework will be virtually non-existant. Nothing left to hand in, after all. Here is my exam schedule:

Monday, January 25th: 4th Year University Prep Biology(8:20 am-11:00 am)
Tuesday, January 26th: 4th Year University Prep Advanced Functions (8:20 am-11:00 am)
Wednesday, January 27th: 4th Year University Prep Canadian and International Law (8:20 am-11:00 am)
Thursday, January 28th: 4th Year University Prep English (8:20 am-11:00 am)

Mouthful for class names, right? They're not as hard as they sound... for me at least. Doesn't mean I'm not going to study.

Here comes the extra workload though. As of yesterday, I now have a part in a community theatre play at ITOPA (Ingersoll Theatre of Performing Arts) called "Museum". Performance dates are in April, so 3 days of my week will now be dedicated to that. That's mostly going to be Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Weekday practises will start at 7 pm most likely, and go until at least 9:30. Sunday practices, however, will be at 2 pm, and last until 5 probably. My character's name is Tink Solheim. She's a bit weird. Extremely gossipy, friend of the weird artist and enjoys rubbing her face against the artwork. I think it sounds like fun. My first practise starts this Thursday at 7 for a read-through.

Also, I do work at my lovely little job 3 days a week. My schedule is normally:

Wednesdays: 5:15 pm-9:15 pm
Fridays: 3:45-9:15 pm
Saturdays: 2:15 pm-6:15 pm

I don't work during exam week though. I booked that off on purpose because I'm a smart little bitch and booked it off just before christmas. I've also taken my birthday off, so on February 5th, don't expect to see me. I will be having too much fun to pay attention to any of you. I AM turning 18 after all. Expect hot strippers. Very VERY hot strippers.

The last thing on my plate (I know right, theres more?) I'm doing a cosplay shoot at some point during exam week. I've made a spectacular dress that's not quite done yet. I'm working on it more and more to keep my mind off being extremely bored yet stressed, just because I need a hobby that doesn't require me to interact with people and get more frustrated with them and lash out. I WILL lash out. Watch it during that week, I won't be able to control what I'm going to scream at you. Expect a pissed off Kairi until her birthday and then you will get the slightly calmer version.

I'm still going to be watching the site, so anyone who plans to fuck with anything while I'm "gone" is going to get a severe ass kicking just because of my pissy moods. Just don't screw things up, and you will see my lighter side when all of this crap has started to slow the hell down.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Kairi has a life Empty Re: Kairi has a life

Post by Azumi Cho on January 17th 2010, 7:33 pm

That sucks that you're going to be busy with exams and such. I understand the stress and busyness and such. I wish you the best through it all, Kairi. Have a happy birthday as well! :)

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFadHyM5UY&feature=related
Satsu's theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sWWj9RjeQ
Azumi Cho
Azumi Cho

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on January 17th 2010, 11:36 pm

Good luck hun XD try not to wear yourself thin and going crazy :P

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Farsa on January 18th 2010, 12:59 am

Hope your exams, theatre production, and birthday go well.

Max MP- 100
Farsa
Farsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte on January 18th 2010, 3:54 am

Alright, good luck and all the best for your exams Kairi. Take care of yourself, we'll take good care of the site while you're gone so don't worry too much and just focus on clearing this hurdle.

Kairi has a life Rozelux2Kairi has a life Rozelux
Kairi has a life 162856
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on January 18th 2010, 7:59 pm

Good luck Kairi.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on January 18th 2010, 8:50 pm

Best of luck, don't let yourself get to stressed

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

[18:05:01] Rayna : Of course you haven't, Kieren
[18:05:07] Rayna : you're a sexy beast
Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on January 24th 2010, 3:31 am

What a packed schedual.. Well.. Try to get some sleep when needed and don't over do it.. ^-^

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on January 29th 2010, 6:06 pm

alright, kids. update time!

i made it through exam week, thank freaking god. dont even ask me how painful that was, and dont ask about how i did. im just glad theyre over and i never want to talk about them again. im switching semesters, and praising my schedule for finally getting me a spare. this way, i wont go bonkers.

no play practises yet, but im not holding my breath. still learning my lines though. Tink tells a lot of stories, and has long, wordy paragraphs that i need to get right. God, its shakespeare all over again. What i wouldnt give to have the same director as I did in The Scottish Play though, that was kickass.

Birthday is a week today. Yay for me turning 18 woot woot!

I work a lot this week. 5 days in fact. I thought my sister was going to come over on sunday, but the dumbass that i happen to call my older sister went and fell down a flight of stairs. genius, that one.

On monday, though I work at 5, i have the day off school again (school starts on tuesday again). This is the day that I'm using for the shoot. So Sylfaen, Aila and I are going to tread out into the snow and the cold and take lots of cosplay pictures. We have lots of things planned for how the shoot is going to go over, and i expect that im going to manage to give myself pneumonia. you just know i will with my luck. Though Aila said that she was going to dump a coat on me every five minutes that we're not taking photos. Aila is in charge of photography, setting and props, and both of my lovely girlfriends are in charge of direction. I'm in charge of the dress and looking pretty, and trust me, my jobs are harder than theirs. expect lots of pretty pictures tuesday afternoon, most likely. I will make sure to re-post my devart up and give you some choice pictures so you can see exactly what i did.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylfaen on January 30th 2010, 6:52 pm

huzzah for getting frostbite....... :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down