I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Traverse Town Militia (still in progress, but you can apply now) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Traverse Town Militia (still in progress, but you can apply now) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Traverse Town Militia (still in progress, but you can apply now) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Traverse Town Militia (still in progress, but you can apply now) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Traverse Town Militia (still in progress, but you can apply now) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Traverse Town Militia (still in progress, but you can apply now)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Traverse Town Militia (still in progress, but you can apply now) - Page 2 Empty Re: Traverse Town Militia (still in progress, but you can apply now)

Post by Balendin8 on November 4th 2009, 8:44 pm

My sword is yours. Just call me when you need me.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Traverse Town Militia (still in progress, but you can apply now) - Page 2 Empty Re: Traverse Town Militia (still in progress, but you can apply now)

Post by Renzenku on May 1st 2010, 4:35 pm

I would like to apply for a swordsman position in the Militia ^^

Ren isn't extremely speed oriented (He's fast-ish, and can fly, bonus?) But he's strong, a genius, and extremely good with a blade.

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
Traverse Town Militia (still in progress, but you can apply now) - Page 2 Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on May 16th 2010, 8:27 pm

Name : Renzenku

Current Position : None (Applied for Swordsman)

What Position do you want : Captain of the Swordsmen

Why do you think you deserve the position, your capabilities, and your experience in battle :

I believe I deserve the position because; I have some decent experience with people on the site, am good at Rp'ing overall etc...

I believe REN should get the position because; He is a genius and in turn a good tactician, he is very good with people, and he's really really good with a blade (Any bladed weapon really...)

My experience in battle, at this time, consists of: In Process of sparring Solomon Black, In process of fighting Morpheus Zero, in process of sparring Yima, several fights against NPC heartless, and in process of helping out with the fight against Flandre (sp?)

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
Traverse Town Militia (still in progress, but you can apply now) - Page 2 Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Balendin8 on November 8th 2010, 7:32 pm

Since Forte is gone I consider my oath to be null and void. I hereby officially resign from the Traverse Town militia.

Sovereign of Beast's Castle in Exile

Max Magic: 110
Elements: Earth, Cure, Fire
Theme Music: Soldiers of the Wasteland

[22:33:21] Zihark : I didn't know lenny died?
[22:33:29] Zihark : how long did he stay after he died
[22:33:47] Etzolix : Uh idk.
[22:33:55] Etzolix : He let himself die cause he wanted to live.
Balendin8
Balendin8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2