» Marionette
The Heart Remembers(Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Heart Remembers(Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Heart Remembers(Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Heart Remembers(Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Heart Remembers(Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Heart Remembers(Open)

Go down

The Heart Remembers(Open) Empty The Heart Remembers(Open)

Post by Sage Maxwell on January 8th 2010, 11:27 pm

Sage had stowed away on a random Gummi ship that had come to Destiny Islands. He had been wanting to get away from the islands for a few days and the ship had presented a nice opportunity. As he slid out of the Cargo Hold, Sage heard something that he wasn't at all unaccustomed to.

"Stop!" a bellowing guard shouted. Sage knew he had been spotted. But he wasn't one to listen to over bearing guards. Not at home, and certainly not somewhere they didn't even know him. Sage looked for a quick escape, and found a few buildings that had low hanging beams. He made a straight shot for the nearest one and jumped, using all his acrobatics and agility. He found his hand hold and used his own momentum to swing up and over onto the next beam, landing surefooted. He scurried up and onto the roof, not even thinking to look back. Sage went from roof top to roof top, hoping to lose his tail. After an hour of running, Sage was at his limit. He found a spot of shade and sat down atop the roof, his chest heaving. As he looked around, he realized he was completely and utterly lost.

"Well, damn." Sage said as he looked over the bustling city. It was Market Day at noon. There was no way to tell where one Bazaar ended and another started. Sage just smiled and thought to himself, If i get out of this place alive, I might turn over a new leaf,. Then out loud as if to chastise himself, "Yeah, and my father is a scorpion."

Theme SongWatching over me
Sage Maxwell
Sage Maxwell

Back to top Go down

The Heart Remembers(Open) Empty Re: The Heart Remembers(Open)

Post by Lensilrist on January 9th 2010, 2:21 am

Shopping, fashion! All the wants of the funny prince of heartless as he came off today for one thing in mind, to max out his credit card again in one day, 3 million munny to spend before the day was out in a sandy market full of thefts just trying to make a good piece of gold. And here was the outsider from a different world just loaded and looking like a normal human walking down the streets with a visiting appearance from a far off land. A simply tank top and blue jeans made him stick out like a sore thumb for the guards that were chasing the other stranger from a different world. They surrounded him in a imposing circle trying to bully the La Vaeas into submission as first, Lenny paid it no threat as he flung his golden hair out of his eyes as it shimmered bright with the searing sun. “May I help you guys?” he spoke to the brutes that surrounded him looking only at the one in front of him as they grew in closer.

“ Ya a funny little fellow like yourself stowed away on our ship to this world and he didn’t fit in at all with the locals here, as a matter of fact neither do you which I find to be rather funny that another stranger happen to be here when we lost the other, I’m betting you’re the same punk”

Lenneth chuckled to himself as he sarcastically wondered how dim they seemed to be about travel now a days, wasn’t that rare to find travelers from other worlds walking the streets of their adventure so freely. Sadly it was grown men trying to pick a fight with someone that happen to do nothing seemed rude, as one might say. Lenny thought about being a little pushy himself…but kept on the good side of the fence. The leader of the guards shoved Lenny a little before smirking at the guy like he owned some kind of respect “ What’s so funny you punk, you got something to say?” them was so fight words but the heartless kept on trying to reason “ Hey now there is no need to get all pushy, if your looking for someone it seems a little counter productive to just stroll next to them don’t you think?”

The leader’s eye just narrowed looking at Lenneth with distaste “ I don’t like you brat” he said shoving the dark lord again in the chest as the other man around him began to push him around like a twisted game

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Maxwell on January 9th 2010, 2:49 am

Sage had wandered in circles through his entire time. He could hear yelling and knew something wasn't right.

"Damn it," he said, as he got up, his breathing returning to normal. Sage ran, following the commotion to see a blond haired stranger, who stuck out just as badly as he did, getting bullied by the guards. Sage wasn't the type to let someone else take the fall for him. He quickly and aptly maneuvered himself to the outskirts of the guard's field of vision. His smirk placed firmly on his lips.

His sandy blond hair billowed in the breeze of the open Market, his rough shirt, barley better then rags, clung to him in the dry air. His pants were two sizes to short for him and ragged, ripped, and dilapidated, but the sword at his hip was a streak of solid black. Perfection in an animated form. The violet eyes of the young boy darted to the guards then to the innocent bystander.

"Sorry about that." he said with real feeling. "As for you brutes, who doesn't check there ships cargo hold with the ship's manifest before setting sail?" To the guards the teenager's voice was short and belittling. He knew he couldn't take them with straight up power, but he had no intention of fighting. The guards didn't look like they could keep up with the scrawny street urchin. His form was made for speed and agility, he could easily get into, and out of, places these men would never even dream of fitting in.

One last look over to the other blond, and a smile, Sage drew Dark River. The black Katan's metal sung upon it's release.

Sage Maxwell
Sage Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on January 10th 2010, 4:22 am

Lenneth was getting tired of letting these big thugs push him around for no reason at all, sure he didn’t want to hurt them or cause a scene that would draw more attention to him then douse he was getting right now. But they were pushing his patience pretty far as they just kept at it, even with him trying to act like the civil one and not defending himself. They were normal humans after all and causing such an world trouble would be problematic if things were to get as bad between them. A stronger shove before they all took a short break from their fun and Lenny was on the ground with one knee on the ground trying to make it look like he was beaten up pretty bad. Truth be told he wasn’t really in top condition after just being used as a chew toy to a pack of mindless muscle but he was still more then able to fight. “ you ready to say your prays kid?” the leader smirked as he draw closer to the La Vaeas, kicking sand in his face as a sheer mockery act of cocky confidence.

Lenneth forming a fist already in his wake started to ponder the worse that could happen from teaching these brutes a lesson. However just as he was about to snap them into place a strange new youth appeared before him, one seemingly trying to defend him from these people. He didn’t have memory of meeting this person before so it seemed odd to why some stranger would be defending him, until this blond apologized just hinting at the fact that he happen to be the one that these guards were looking for. Though after hearing what these brutes were chasing him for Lenneth had to agree only complete idiots would be that careless. With a smile and a drawn blade Lenneth proceed to stand behind this person, back to back he looked around him to see how many other bystanders there were.

Around them the persistence and apparent cruel guard also drew there weapons in respond to sage’s own arrival. Slowly moving around the two outsiders playing with the sharpness of their scimitars. “ Looks as though they want to fight with all these people around, I’d rather not chance getting others involved that are from this world, you look like a speedy one. Mind leading these knuckle heads to a less public area? I’ll meet you there when i can” Lenneth muttered not waiting for sage’s response as with a thunderous thrust of his leg power the heartless jumped higher then a human could image, jetting of sand from his propulsion strength as he ascend over to a tall building in a single bound before jumping again out of sight.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Maxwell on January 10th 2010, 11:44 am

Sage smiled with a sudden burst of laughter. "What I get myself into doing the right thing." he said to no one in particular as the other swordsman darted off. Sage squared his shoulders and drew Dark River from it's sheath. He doubted that these buffoons could ever be worth drawing his other blade.

The guards seemed to expect him to turn tail and run. Sage didn't like people underestimating him due to his size. Instead of doing the smart path, Sage followed his heart. He dashed right into the middle of the blockheads. He easily jumped over the first few twisting his body in midair and bringing the hilt of his Katan down on one of the outer ring guards.

As the man fell due mostly to the momentum Sage had picked up during the rush, Sage took off like a bat out of hell. Some how, he knew these streets. Even if it had taken him awhile to remember his mother's stories. He led the guards down an abandoned path that dead ended, seeming to trap himself between them and a fairly large wall. What they didn't seem to notice was that the wall had thousands of hand and foot holds for Sage's fighting use.

Sage Maxwell
Sage Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on January 10th 2010, 6:48 pm

Lenneth now appearing high above the fissure that held the mindless men and the speedy youth that lead them there. Certainly this one had some talent to him to be able to hold off losing any of the prey in the game of cat and mouse, and without any harm to his own self. Things were set and awaiting the command of this youth holding up a net of ropes that kept a large number of clay pottery out of the streets. A quick and fast tug and the entire net fell apart, falling to the bottom of the street with the pots falling on the heads and backs of the helpless humans, he hopped that sage would be able to avoid most of them with his granted speed but only his own skill could determine that. Lenny jumped down as well after the rain of clay work finish catching the guards off guard, serval of them had the pots firmed tightly around their heads while the others were trying to get them off, he landed on the shoulders of one such trapped victim to, kicking the pot off with a shattering hit of his foot that also knocked him spinning into the wall. Then Lenneth jumped away on this time in front of another muscle head that tried to grab him. Which Lenny was more then willing to over power him as their hands gasped and the heartless already winning this contest of brute force instantly, his wrestle body turning bright red in the face failing to win against such overwhelming strength the La Vaeas had “Say uncle tehee” Lenny mocked with great joy. Another solider tried to tackle him while his attention was diverted but feel prey to a swift back heel to the chain followed with both of them being tossed across area. Slapping his hands clan Lenny waited to see if the other rouge here was fairing just as well.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Maxwell on January 10th 2010, 9:46 pm

Sage barely even thought about his reaction. His instinct taking over as he heard the pottery clinking. He was already scaling the wall, pressed as close as possible, when the pottery fell, engulfing the assembled guards in utter chaos. From his vantage point, Sage could see the entire team of guards. Some had already been rendered inactive due to urns and pots slamming into there heads.

Sage let out a laugh as he leapt from his perch, his body twisting in a full three sixty, his leg flaring out to catch one of the unoccupied guards full in the jaw, shattering it with the force of his momentum and speed.

Dropping into a crouch after back flipping off the guard's jaw, the teen drew his katana. It's dark blade glinting in the full sun of the desert world. Springing up and coming down on top of another guard's knee, then twisting the blade to cut out enough of the guard's flesh to incapacitate him but keep him relatively alive.

Sage Maxwell
Sage Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on January 11th 2010, 2:30 am

Most of their efforts had already sent the guard gathered into either a slumber state or running out of that back ally leaving only the leader of the hunters and the two boys that had rendered on his entire squad into a pack of cowards, him included. Sitting there in a corner to the street when the two of them, Lenny and sage were finishing turning his men into dogs, he covered his head between his knees even after a strange rotten egg smell erupted from his lower body with a small puddle of yellow water also inching outward from his pants. Lenneth sniffed and turn around to look in disgust at the so called tough guy shaking in his urine from fright of what they might do to him, he had no plans on harming such a scared person. Sage might be another case so Lenny would let him do what he wished, however whatever was to come he would slowly make his way of the that ally back into the public area.

He would move slowly waiting for whatever sage did to finishing and hoping to follow him so the two of them could converse about what had just happen. “ You certainly know how to handle yourself, what’s your name hun? And which world are you from?” Lenneth asked as he saw the light of the sun burning over his dark violet once more out of the shade.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Maxwell on January 11th 2010, 2:49 am

Sage decided that mercy was the only way to go. He walked up the the Guard captain and whispered in his ear softly.

"If you ever attempt to hurt someone with out the facts of the matter again, remember, it was two young boys who so totally decimated your entire team. Next time, the person might not be as kind." And with that Sage raised up Dark River as if her were about to kill the man with one final blow, but at the last second turned the blade. The flat of the blade coming across the back of the man's neck at just the right angle to render him unconscious. The out-casted teen walked away, leaving the guard unconscious in his own filth.

The younger teen raced to catch up with his new found acquaintance. As the other boy spoke Sage's smile lit up his entire face. Thank you, you were pretty awesome your self. I'm Sage Maxwell from Destiny Islands. And your self?" This guy intrigued Sage. There was something there that Sage couldn't put his finger on.

Sage Maxwell
Sage Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on January 12th 2010, 1:17 pm

Lenneth was glad things turned out well enough for the two of them and the youth also seemed nice enough to show some kindness after the two of them had just meet, course it was partially his fault for leading stray guards to him. But that was old news and things were looking bright for a new day. Sage reapplied and ask Lenny the same question which he personally was unsure how he wanted to answer. There was just something about telling the people that live in the light who or what he was in most case, most tended to want to avoid inhabitants of the dark especially one of great prowess. He thought it best not to revile too much about him and only considered the full truth if the need arise. Lenneth didn’t want to show off or even get a reputation of his history of the worlds.

“You can call me Lenny for short, most people tend to anyways in find. I mostly travel along the worlds so mostly everywhere I go could be considered home really. I used to live on destiny islands, hollow bastion and another nameless one. I can’t stay in one place all the time, needs some playing grounds for my active lifestyle. What brings you to this world sage? Treasure? Vacation, a bride?”

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Maxwell on January 12th 2010, 9:55 pm

Sage laughed a bit at the prospect of a bride. As for the rest of the question, Sage decided to answer it honestly. He felt that honesty would be better then the lie he had created while on the journey here. It was more then enough that he had broken a law by stowing away.

Actually, to be perfectly honest, I don't know why I had to come here. It was my mother's birth world. But I cut all ties to her. I just followed my heart, and here I am. The only creepy thing is, I seem to know the ally-ways and the backstreets. It's as if I had been here a thousand times. Sage smiled at his own oddness. Most people now days would call him a dreamer, or a psychopath, for what he had just said. Then an odd thing occurred to him, there was more then just feelings of this place, there were memories. Foggy and faded but memories all the same.

Sage looked at Lenny, his innocent smile plastered on his lips. I must apologize for the guards. It was my fault they were messing with you. And I really am grateful for your help back there. Most people would have left me to that pack of mindless brutes. Your a good person Lenny, and you seem to have a kind heart. Sage bowed in deep respect for the other boy, and continued on waiting for more questions if they were asked.

Sage Maxwell
Sage Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on January 13th 2010, 11:32 pm

“ It doesn’t sound all that odd hun if your mother lived in this world then its likely that so did you for a while at least even if you can’t remember it all in detail I’m sure you learned the path ways and varying trails of the streets. Most people that live in the middle class or lower would have to at some point if they wanted to defend themselves against thief’s” Lenny replied as sage finished telling him a little about his history. It was odd to find someone that seemed so open about things to a stranger even after helping someone out. He had to admit even for himself Lenneth has notice the slight chills that run in his own heart the second layer of skin that one put up as a defense against the world which he had to have in order to fulfill the role he played in many of the events. A kind heart huh…maybe though it was undeniable that he had changed from his youth as a carefree kid. Sage kinda resembled his state mind from way back then honest to a fault and seeing the best an everyone very nostalgic Lenny yarned for such attachments to times past.

Its alright sage things turned out the way it did and we handled it well enough though next time you may want to be carefully or just buy your own ship to travel. You were lucking those guys were so weak might have been different if you tackled claws against trained guards haha” he jested to his new found buddy as the two of them made it back into the market sounds and lively people just minding their own business and money for the most part a few select thieves snatching their worth in bread of course. Sage went on the compliant Lenny further which caused the La Vaeas to blush a little from embarrassment. “ Thanks hun I’ve had my fair share of adventures”

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Maxwell on January 14th 2010, 1:04 am

I doubt it, my mother always told me I was born on the Island. Sage said, but his voice wasn't strong with conviction. His mother had told him a lot of things that had been no more then lies, so what had stopped her from lying about where Sage had been born?

Sage smiled at Lenny's jest. Well, if that had been the case, then I wouldn't have held back as much as I did. Sage's smile was cheeky but honest. He had actually been having a bit of fun with the guards. As they strolled through the Market Sage made a quick glance over to one of the kiosks.

A man dressed in dark garb from head to toe stood there, the only visible patch of flesh was his eyes. The peridot eyed man watched the two boys for a brief second, but as a dirt devil formed the man vanished.

Sage's face went pale as moonlight. S-sorry, I didn't even get the chance to ask if there was anything I could do for you to repay your kindness Lenny. Sage stated trying to rid the supposed phantasm from his mind.

Sage Maxwell
Sage Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on January 14th 2010, 10:29 pm

Lenneth was a little in alarmed at how well this guy had trusted his powers as to sweep away a foe to the side like that, after all lowering his guard even to a normal person was something that might hint a over confidence which might be his down fall if it was not checked at. But of course he would benefit them more if he found out the hard way himself. There was an odd shift in the air that caused lenny to look over his shoulder only to see nothing there. Then for some reason sage’s face and aura took a noise dive into a pale color of weakness, even after his voice was shaking and he seemed very aware of something when asking his question.

“ Oh its nothing really so there is no need to worry about it, so by any chance are you going to tell me why you seem so disturbed? From happy go lucky your voice and skin tone just dropped to sickly levels. Something on your mind? Or did a sudden rush of the flu just kick in?”

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Maxwell on January 14th 2010, 11:52 pm

Sage laughed weakly at the bit about the flu. His hand trembling he ran his fingers through his hair. An old habit his old mentor had tried to train out of him, but had failed utterly. His voice shaking, the violet eyed teen spoke.

I just saw my mentor for a split second. The only person to show they cared about me in any way. But when a small dirt devil showed, she slipped away. Like a spirit from the past. This last part the golden haired teen said lower, giving credence to the term.

Lenny? Do you know wither or not a world can hold an image, or memory, of a strong hearted person? Sage had to ask. It wasn't real. It couldn't have been. Slowly the boy's color returned to his normal shade. But his eyes were more alert, even if a bit cloudy with fear.

Sage Maxwell
Sage Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on January 16th 2010, 1:11 am

Lenny was unsure why seeing a fromer master would scare the living lights out of a person, he would have been more then happy to see Zexion again if he arose back in the words from the dead, sage’s reaction must have had a reason to it but in polite attitude he would not poke any further unless he himself let the La Vaeas in his history. And the meaning of a dirt devil had to be understood if he were to help this fellow out. “ Whats a dirt devil hun?” Lenny asked after hearing the next question about the hearts which Lenneth could happly state that he was sort of an expertise in the flied.

“Well hun all hearts that on born in a world have a strong connections to the heart of that world when their creations of brought into existence, wither or not its special or not. As such when a birth is certain the world’s heart share such memories with the other heart thereby creating a record of it and imprinting in it, thoughts, emotions and images are stored and makes the world stronger and older. Why do you ask?” Lenneth thoughtfully explained as he notice sage returning to normal condition. Checking out the scenery around them for such a stranger that would stick out from the rest of the humans, if the needed arise Lenny would fight, unsealing his powers if need be.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Maxwell on January 16th 2010, 3:09 pm

Sage looked at Lenny with a smile. A dirt devil is just a small whirlwind of sand that kicks up every onw and then. Sage was looking around, trying to find the peridot eyed man, but to no avial.

He noticed that Lenneth was confused by his reaction. And something told him to expand on his previous explination. My own mother killed my old teacher. She killed him in cold blood. He was murdered simply for teaching me to use a sword, and opening my heart to the power of a key-blade. Sage's head dropped slightly with thought.
He allowed me to open my heart I should say. But he never even raised his blade to defend himself. I saw her standing over him, with her dress and blade coated in blood. But after I went back to gather some possessions, there was no body. My mother hadn't had time to burry him, but there was no way he could have survived. She had removed his heart. Sage had never seen any one return from the depths of death. Never seen them pass through the gates of the dead to return to life.

So, the heart of the world remebers... he said looking into Lenneth's eyes.

Sage Maxwell
Sage Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on January 20th 2010, 11:21 pm

Lennys eyes glazed over as his thought about what the boy had said, violence utter rapture of the childhood of someone that brought about power greater then the average human could image. Seemed like only true pain could bring about true power now a days as the very word of normality shifted into wild life, seeking blood for blood or defending one’s life on a daily bases. Was nothing left of the average get up go to work, eat, recreational actives then slumber again? How often are people sought after the fighting? Lenneth pounder as he walked along side victim of the cursed key. His story was very compelling and a little cruel which fate had to wave for him, only to now end up a little happier in strive of the bitter past that may still haunt him to this day...in an actually physical sense really.

“ Well if that was your master he certainly won’t be the same man, take it from me when the dead return they are only shadow’s of their former selves. Anyways what happen to you and your mother after such a...event in your life? How is it that someone to gain the keyblade’s power?” Lenneth questioned as his thoughts poured in with the progression of this story. He also wondered if he should show his non human linage to this man after all the heartless were the sworn enemies of the hero’s of light. He thought about it...then just remained silent to see if sage had a response.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Maxwell on January 21st 2010, 12:22 am

Sage listened to Lenny wondering about his past. Did the other boy crave adventure? Did he crave the thrill of battle? Sage's musings were interupted by Lenny's question. He looked at the other boy with a smile on his lips.

He opened my eyes to my own heart. By the way of the blade I was shown just who, and what, I am. Sage said, his eyes distant, but his voice full of truth. He taught me to look into my own heart for the answers I sought. Who I was, where I belonged. But most importantly, he asked me to tell him just what it was that I wanted to take up my blade for. I sought my answers in my own heart. Delving deep into the underlying currents of myself that were locked away. But during that, I faced a darkness that nearly overwhelmed me. I couldn't fight it with just my katana. Dark River would not draw against my foe. But I kept up my hope. I would not let my self fall under this darkness inside of me. I drew my blade for what, and who, I am. Light, courage, hope. These things define me. And as I prepared to fight the darkness even with out a weapon, a shining ray of light formed in my hand. The only thing that would work on the Darkness inside, the Key-blade. After that, I have sought to further my abilities with it. To stave off Darkness.

Sage paused, as if his heart scremed for him to await a responce from his new companion.

Sage Maxwell
Sage Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on January 21st 2010, 12:53 am

Lenny laughed lightly to himself uncontrollable to himself as sage response was actually amusing to hear, to him at least. One that was part of the everlasting darkness of the human heart, the very lord of the incarnations that sought after the hearts to consume in the darkness, Heartless. And he spoke of the light as the absolute good of the worlds, only thinking of what was on the surface and not what deeper meanings it could possesses. “ you sound very righteous in your desire to serve the greater light huh? Haha then I wonder what it that you consider the true essence of Darkness is. Or even the human heart? I pose this question to you now oh chosen of light, the key chooses its master for a reason and I’d personally like to understand why it chose you. Granted I’d be willing to share some of my own secrets if it made you feel more at ease” Lenneth spoke with the same smile across his face as he looked over to sage while he talked, something about encountering one bathed in light intrigued him so. And such a youth at that, Lenny was a little older and yet better aware of more then the common theme of good Vs evil. He stopped as they had walked long enough coming to a empty pathway with people still were in close view the La Vaeas strolled near a wall and took a sit along the sand dunes under the shade of a door frame. It was blazing hot and exposure to it would be hazardous to humans, sage in practically lenny was concerned for. Leaning back and slowly lowering his spine and tail bone to the sand, he found it burning at first before easing up to it and resting his butt happily.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Maxwell on January 21st 2010, 11:45 pm

Sage sat down next to Lenny. His smile still on his face. He didn't see things like most people. He never had. As Sage thought of the quiestion, his heart lead him down the proper path.

Do any of the key-blade wielders know exactly why it chose them? I think the blade chose me for the fact that I don't judge based on what some one is, only based on there actions. I judge by the blade. Because even a sparing match can speak more of someone's true spirit more then words could ever capture. Every one has Light inside of them, to some degree or another. And that is what I fight for. I don't fight to eliminate some one just because of who they are. I fight, so that other people, who have lost there way, can see the truth. That no matter how far you fall, there is always going to be good in you. Humans, Nobodies, Heartless, they all have an essence, even if they don't have a 'Heart'. Something still drives them. From what I've heard about King Riku, he had joined the Darkness once, but then he came back to the Light. I'm not going to say that not every one has Darkness in them too, Life is made of both sides of the coin. I just chose to answer pure Darkness that some people have taken on, with pure Light. But I guess what I'm trying to say is that the key-blade chose me due to the fact that I don't want to kill anyone, I just want to bring truth and hope back into the worlds. Even if I have to fight, I fight for the Hope that one day, every one will see that both sides exist inside themselves.

Sage didn't know how to phrase his answer and hoped that his explination would sufice. He looked at Lenny with deep thought tracing furrows in his brow.

Lenny, if I'm not over stepping my bounds, do you know what I see in you? There is anger inside you. A lot of anger, but there is also kindness. Not many would have stood with me, and even fewer would have wanted to talk afterword. I ask you now Lenny, what do you see inside yourself? Sage looked deep into Lenny's eyes, trying to see into the portals to the soul. Every one had a soul. Of that Sage had always been sure.

Sage Maxwell
Sage Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lensilrist on January 22nd 2010, 6:35 am

Sage’s answer was definitely comforting to lenny that was for certain, young view on things but still never the less innocent enough to realities faults and bending to his idiotically ways. Still hope was of course the center of sage’s beliefs and that was something no one could mock honestly, not that Lenneth would of course it just sparked another hint of nostalgic light in that noggin of his. So many things he saw himself in this person, aside from the racial difference they could have been long time friends like him and forte if they had met earlier during Lenn’s younger forms. Heck they could have been good friends here and then if the heartless could find himself opening up a little more. He never had that problem before, showing people his nature and still befriending them, so why then was he hesitate to show sage? What was safer then being open to a person that remained a person so much of themselves? Well as he thought further on the subject as the two of them hide from the heat on the dirt sand Lenneth found his answer. It was being the variable to himself, admitting to what flaws he learned on his journey before learning their answers. Much has wrapped his kinder self into more of an adult and it frightened in a way to see where it all began. It was a different kind of feeling then what he got before from learning something new…it was distance to what he wanted and a smaller sense of closer that push his confidence back in the right direction, which brought small tear to his eyes as it rolled down before landing on his lap. He notice it and swiped it away. Then sage ask what he saw within himself, humors a little at the mention of his ego’s conflicting traits which brought back his grin.

“Well hun I’m not the hero with a dark past of hatred like most you would think, in fact I’m the happy go lucky side of the coin in a literally sense. It’s the other part of me that is the hatred driven beast that screams Rawr! Every time a piece of meat runs by…darn now I made myself hunger… any case ya I’m just like that two sided coin thing, literally two sides.” Lenneth spoke as he notice sage looking at him very intensely as though something was on his face. Lenneth conjured a mirror to his hand just to make sure there wasn’t then went back at the errie glare he was getting. A slightly elevation of his right brow for a second thought and then he figured it out. “ Oh your trying to look into my…soul? Well hun look all you want I ain't got one, the only light in me our my memories” Lenneth spoke back in a more serious tone which he only pretended in a humors manner as he stared straight back, the shade is brow growing large on the upper portion of his face as he leaned in. his dazzling baby blues pricing the eyes of sage with their beauty, shifting for what was a mere second into red before their shadow slowly inched out from Lenneth’s sights to that of a claw like nature trying to reach out and pull sage’s sight from him.

Lensilrist
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Maxwell on January 31st 2010, 1:33 am

Sage smiled as Lenny explained himself. A little more information on the other boy. Sage's mind was realing with the revilation. Two sides of a coin....

You're wrong. Sage said with a small sad smile. Even if you don't think so, I know you have a soul. Every one does. It's what makes you alive. Every thing even the smallest microb-orginism has a soul. Sage's conviction was deeper then the thought that was apperent on his face. His eyes almost dreamy, he cocked his head to the side, almost like a lost puppy.

Would you tell me your happiest memorie? Sage knew that the quiestion was out of the blue, even for him. But that didn't matter. He was not going to let this guy forget that nomatter who, or what, you were, you still had a soul.

Sage Maxwell
Sage Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down