I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Escaping the Darkness known as Home [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Escaping the Darkness known as Home [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Escaping the Darkness known as Home [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Escaping the Darkness known as Home [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Escaping the Darkness known as Home [[Open]] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Escaping the Darkness known as Home [[Open]]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Escaping the Darkness known as Home [[Open]] - Page 2 Empty Re: Escaping the Darkness known as Home [[Open]]

Post by Yima on February 5th 2010, 11:12 am

Yima took in her words with the patient solemn warmness of a seasoned leader, hands clasped together, and his elbows set at his sides. "I would be happy to have you join in this town of all hallows' eve, I want you to go with Shi to find a place for your own here while I fill out the paper work, and don't worry I can ask you anything I need to even if you were on the other side of this world on nothing more tan a thought", Yima finished rising from his comfortable seat with an out held hand to his new soon to be citizen. "I will also have a conversation with your old world leader to make sure that we have come to an understanding and he does not try to kidnap any this world's population", the pumpkin king said plainly as he turned to go to his office. "For everyone else feel free to make yourself at home or follow one of us behind, there are snacks in the ice box, and a small training facility i just finished on the second story behind two large iron doors", Yima finished with his head turned to face the group as he spoke before returning to his short term traveling.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Escaping the Darkness known as Home [[Open]] - Page 2 Empty Re: Escaping the Darkness known as Home [[Open]]

Post by Beta Genesis on February 5th 2010, 10:00 pm

The nevous feeling was blown away as a smile appeared on her face again. Quickly rising to her feet she turned to Yima and bowed politely. "Thankyou, I greatly appreciate this." excitmebt soon took over as she finally felt free again. Turning round to face Shi, the smile still fresh on her face, she headed to his side. This was it, her chance to start over and stay on the neutral line of life. "Lead the way... My friend" She motioned for him to lead the way out as she was prepared to follow. Atleast here she could have actual "friends", and ones that actually existed...
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on February 9th 2010, 6:19 am

Smiling at Axis, Shi lead her into town. On the way, he asked, "So why do you want to escape the Organization?"

[Short, but meh]

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on February 13th 2010, 12:29 am

[Tis Okies xD]

As a sigh exscaped her lips she placed her hands behind her back sped up abit to maintain being at his side. [b]"The Organization are responsible for my transformation into this state. They are the reason I became a nobody. They had sent the heartless to kill me when I was still living in Twilight Town and when they succeeded they were using me for the power of the keyblade. The intent to have three keybladers on their side was the plan. So you can see why I wish to leave them all and hopfully stay away from them for good." She looked down for a moment before looking at him with a weak smile. "But it seems I will have no worries now that people like you are around, for once I actually have friends..."

Looking around the town it was nice to finally be away from it all and be somewhere she could fit in along with no problem. Now though was the thought of changing her look, racking in the back of her head. Get herself out of the orgy clothes and into something decent. But she would deal with that later after she got settled.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on February 14th 2010, 5:39 pm

"Ah, so you wield a keyblade," Shi said, taking note of a new fellow keyblade warrior. Shi then told her, "Don't worry. With Yima, and me, you'll be perfectly safe here. Yima wouldn't let any of his citizens be harmed, and I wouldn't let a friend get hurt." He smiled warmly at her and he continued to look for a place for her.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on February 14th 2010, 7:58 pm

She nodded a small smile appearing on her face as she took in a deep breathe then exhailed. Looking up at the skies she was lost in the infinite darkness for a moment before returning her gaze to Shi. "Thankyou..." Axis was, indeed, in gratitude to this man for having helped her in succeeding in her escape and now thanks to that help was free the grasp that had manipulated her in the past. As they seemed to continue one small house seemed to catch her eye. "Hey Shi what about that one..." she pointed to the one just ahead.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on February 14th 2010, 10:05 pm

Shi looked to where Axis pointed and saw that is was available. "I see, well, let's go do...that thing where we get you that house," Shi said, thinking hard about the living conditions in this town. After a moment, he said, "Well, I have no idea how this goes down, since I live with Yima." He thought for a moment and told her, "Here is what I think you should do. Just go in the house now, make yourself nice and comfy, and I'll sort everything out when I get back to Yima. Then tomorrow, I can help you get yourself situated, like help you find new clothes to where and such."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on February 16th 2010, 4:47 pm

She nodded and smiled again bowing to him politely. "Alright then... See you tomorrow I suppose... Or later... I don't know..." she laughed abit feeling overjoyed once more like she had when going to see the king. "I know I'm saying this too much but you've just been a really big help Shi, thankyou" Axis outstretched her hand towards him.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on February 16th 2010, 4:57 pm

Shi smiled and shook Axis's hand. "No problem. I'm loyal to Yima and to his world's citizens. And besides, I had nothing else to do. Oh, and meet me at the town fountain tomorrow around noon. See you later." With that, Shi waved good bye and ran off, disappearing into the night.

[If you want, you can start a new RP]

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia on March 30th 2010, 3:32 pm

(May i join?)

Last edited by Cecilia on March 31st 2010, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Cecilia
Cecilia

http://keybladekingdom.phpbbnow.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on March 30th 2010, 6:59 pm

[No you cannot, for two reasons. 1) the rp ended and 2) your character hasn't gotten approved yet]

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2