I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) - Page 3 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) - Page 3 Empty Re: Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren)

Post by Yima on February 8th 2010, 3:55 pm

He was glad to see that Kieren was so willing to just keep up whisking his head back every once in awhile to see how he was doing and hoping that he was getting the impression of what it was the world leader did. The same hope went in part to Shi who already knew the lesson all to well, as the ship came into sight amongst the thin somberly hanging trees of the long dismal bleakness that was the world's largest wood Yima sped up leaning himself into a forward thrust angling himself to land some twenty feet away atop Kieren's vessel. The landing was pleasant without any damage done to the ship itself, "you one the Burial Rite Kieren, it is resting within the cockpit waiting for you to let it stir", the weapon's creator voiced as if the blade were a living construct playing as a sleeping beauty. With a sigh he clapped his left foot forward sending himself jumping forward to land just below the gummi ship's face keeping out of Kieren's way for the moment.. part of him wanted to see if the weapon and the wielder complimented each other.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) - Page 3 Empty Re: Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren)

Post by Shirou on February 8th 2010, 4:03 pm

Shi was panting slightly as he was standing next to Yima. He really hated running. After catching his breath, Shi said jokingly, "You're too nice Yima, you capture him as a prisoner and when he leaves, you give him a new shiny weapon." He watched with amusement as Kieren made his way to his ship.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on February 8th 2010, 4:29 pm

Stepping up to the cockpit, Kieren grasped the sword by it's hilt, it was lighter then he had expected, and would serve him well. Glancing back at Yima, he pointed the blade at his former captor he extended the hilt forward before smiling and lowering it to his side. This is a fine blade, and a testament to it's maker. Your actions this day have been honorable, pray our next meeting is an equally pleasant one.

After allowing Yima and Shirou a chance more to speak, he placed his palm on the ships console and ignited the engines in preparation for departure.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

[18:05:01] Rayna : Of course you haven't, Kieren
[18:05:07] Rayna : you're a sexy beast
Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 8th 2010, 4:35 pm

"You have already been cleared for safe travel through the skies today Kieren", Yima said with delayed grin as he watched the young man go about his departing procedures. "There is a set of instructions tapped top the bottom of your pilot seat for the blade also", the pumpkin king finished before turning to his apprentice. "You too have a prize coming to you Shi, it's in the fountain on the way back, and I'll be teaching you how to use it properly after we get home", he would speak these worlds after Shi had his time to tell Kieren what he willed and for the wood carver to leave the world's surface.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on February 8th 2010, 8:06 pm

"Don't get into anything you can't handle, Karen," Shi told Kieren, waving almost mockingly good bye. Turning to his master. Shi listened and grinned slightly. "Excellent," He said.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on February 8th 2010, 8:16 pm

Sealing the cockpit as the ship rose, Kieren set-up the auto-pilot and made his way into the rear cabin. Pulling open a panel he donned his normal cloths and weapons before returning to the cockpit in time to watch his ship traveling through the atmosphere and into the void of space.

[topic left]

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

[18:05:01] Rayna : Of course you haven't, Kieren
[18:05:07] Rayna : you're a sexy beast
Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3