I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren)

Post by Kieren on December 12th 2009, 1:25 pm

As he heard the door open behind him, Kieren knew it was Yima, no one else would enter here so long as Shirou was interrogating him. Then he spoke, only confirming what Kieren already knew, and so the Nobody remained still. If his host chose to strike him down, it would only confirm that he was a coward. With the sound of tearing cloth, he felt the tension on his restraints come free. Waiting until Yima had retracted his blades, Kieren moved his arms to a more comfortable position, though he remained otherwise still. "Thank you Lord Yima, now we may speak like firends."

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

[18:05:01] Rayna : Of course you haven't, Kieren
[18:05:07] Rayna : you're a sexy beast
Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren)

Post by Shirou on December 12th 2009, 1:44 pm

Shi watched silently as Yima cut off Kieren's restraints. He asked, "Should I go now and leave you two to talk?" Shi didn't want to intrude on anything Yima was going to do.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on December 12th 2009, 2:04 pm

As the cloth feel away Yima's keyblades vanished in bright wisps of energy glad that Kieren had accepted the statement with grace though he simply could mean otherwise, those truths were internal, and not of the lot he planned to ask him. "If you would take a seat we can begin", Yima said kindly with an outstretched hand to three seats sitting in s triangle pattern at his right . Once they were sitting down his eyes glancing to Shi with a message to stay in the chamber and sit if if he would like to though Yima was sure by the way that the conversation had been going he had had this opportunity already. "I would like to inquire to why you are here, why a treat of war was inscribed on one of my living room tables, why you had run afterwords, fought back against arrest, why you serve the lord of the dead, what inspired to yo do so, what it is you want in life, what are your current life goals, what are your long term life goals, and to describe yourself as well as the way you think in no less than a minute and no more than five", Yima finished knowing that to be one of longest sentences he had ever spoken which he smiled at seeing it as a sign of his own endurance given he wasn't winded at the end of it smiling lightly to Kieren. Depending on how Kieren responded would tell him a great deal about the person he was inspecting very quickly, "you will not be freed until you answer, I will not let you go in bad conscious", Yima added quickly there after before drawing his cell phone from his pocket to check the time.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 12th 2009, 2:42 pm

Sitting in the offered chair, Kieren pulled the jacket from his nearly naked frame and dropped it at his side, his eyes never straying from Yima as he listened to his words. When finally the Lord of Halloween Town had finished, Kieren sat back in his seat and proceeded to answer as many of the questions as he could. "I am here at Lord Morpheus's request. As far as the letter is concerned, your boy there was asking for it, only a fool invites an agent of the enemy into his home and leaves him unguarded. Really a spur of the moment thing, and not at the behest of Lord Morpheus, thought that may change when he learns of my capture. Not that I am counting on it or anything. Uh, what was next, my departure I believe, well again, you boy can attest that I would have rathered to have waited at my ship for you to speak to me, had he allowed that we wouldn't be in all this. Now we are on to resisting arrest, you had no grounds for a rest, I am a Prisoner of War, my only crime against you, discounting vandalism, has been to side with Morpheus. Why I did that has already been asked, by your boy, but I am pleased to humor a friend, he agreed to teach me the powers of Darkness. I think that covers my current goals, as for my long term goals, well, they haven't been decided yet I suppose." Relaxing, Kieren lowered his gaze and watched the ground, his mind swimming with thoughts. What was he going to do now, he had agreed to serve Morpheus, but they would not let him leave so long as he followed that path. But what else could he do? Perhaps the answer would be revealed shortly.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on December 12th 2009, 7:23 pm

Yima nodded silently listening to Kieren speak his left leg set cross-ways over his other with his back against the oak chair frame, he had laid his questions out cleanly in the tiem allotted him, which gave him the insight he needed to see a bit more of the person proclaiming a position of some strength. By his words he put himself in a decent position to make an argument with a person that would care about how he felt, how he thought, showing Yima he either had some shred of respect or was putting up a front in hopes he would be let free even if he was in need of falsehoods to relinquish himself. The later strategy required Yima to be a bi-standard to rules alone however, it relied him to be a good person, if not a also gullible person. "Why show such worry Kieren... do you feel you have done something wrong", Yima ask with his head crooked to better see Kieren's face. He would wait for a response before adding afterwords a memento of advise he had never gotten starting out as Kieren was, "I have some advice fr you, it's free, you can take it, or leave it, up to you", spoken kindly.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 12th 2009, 7:35 pm

Looking up from the floor, Kieren gazed at his host. "Your advise is welcome, though I am not worried, I do not fear for my life, for my past is more to be feared." Sitting back in the chair, Kieren held his shoulder's relaxed and his face calm. "Darkness in the form of a Heartless horde consumed my home in Radiant Garden, direct confrontation killed my family before my eyes, before claiming my heart. Re-directing it's force is the only way I can see to fight the Darkness that still haunts me through my blade, or it did, until you had it thrown in the sewers."

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on January 5th 2010, 10:55 am

Yima smiled hearing his announcement of fearlessness, it was something he might have said years ago though there would have been less truth to it, and more defiance as he expected to be the case now. The heartless consumed my home as well, I moved from it when I was young, but when I returned I was fortunate to see it as it was being ripped apart", Yima said with a degree of melancholy in his features. "My closest friends all perished there, they had no warriors strong enough, the entirety of the situation amounted to genocide and running home I found strength I never thought I had until then", Yima finished the short glimpse at his life long since past. "Do what makes you happy in life, the time we have in these flesh skins is short and made even shorter by what we do with ourselves", the black haired elder teen said sitting back in his chair teetering the back to legs with the front two in the air before coming back down with a clap. "Do you have anything you would like to say Shi", Yima asked him on a mental link.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on January 5th 2010, 3:07 pm

Shi listened to Yima talk and watched Kieren quietly. Just then, something seemed to click in his mind. It was as if a lightbulb was flipped on and the darkness faded away, letting him see. "Watch yourself, Kieren. If we ever meet in battle, I'll give you the chance to flee. If you dismiss that offer, I will show no more mercy. Let's just say it's the start of a very messed up friendship," Shi told Kieren as smirk appeared on his face. He shot a look over to Yima that seemed to say, "Why not make a friend, even if he's aligned with an enemy?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on January 5th 2010, 3:35 pm

Listening to Yima's account, Kieren's mind though on his own past, he wondered where this world that Yima spoke of was, for he did not know enough about the Lord of Hallows Eve. As for Shirou made his own deceleration, he smiled, That is an acceptable term Shirou, though I should hope we don't always have to fight. Of course Lord Morpheus may not see it that way. As fer as he is concerned, you should know, if you release me, my mind is set, I will return to my Master's side, and face his judgment. He has my oath of service and nothing you have said, or will say, will change that. Rising from his chair, Kieren gathered the tattered remains of his bindings. Folding them he placed them upon the tray which had held his meal. Softly he spoke again, My regards to the blender Lord Yima. The food was delicious, if mushy

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on January 14th 2010, 7:51 pm

Yima tipped his head ever so subtly to one side as he considered how he would say the thoughts on his mind, Kieren did seem to be a servant under the Lord of the Dead at best. He rose from his seat letting the leather of his coat relax in its rippled hanging like a strained curtain. The portal way out that had stood unchanged during the entire meeting was now receding back in a wide swing casting a long meek shadow over the dimly lite hallway. Yima's hand pulled away from the edge of the door as the pressing reflex resided freeing a way out, the door might not have moved for Kieren even if it hadn't been locked before the pumpkin king guessed have looked over the captive as they spoke. The look he got from Shirou though concealed was a good one as long as he took care to watch his own back if things went sour, which Yima was sure his apprentice was sure he would do, and the message back he gave was prodding him on even if it was mainly supportive.

"I'm glad you have dedication Kieren though you will have to remain here for the time being, a day more, while your vessel is reassembled, and you possessions are retrieved", the king of gourds said through a smile as his hand clasped around the other side of the door on its rim. "Your dinner tonight won't be from a blender however and your bonds will remain free as long as you don't give me reason to restrain you", Yima said as he moved around the door's inner face. "You can stay with him if you would like Shi", Yima said before turning his back to the two and shutting the door behind him his arm forcing the immense weight back. He was going to lock the cell block however depending on what Shi decided to do, in the case he stayed he woudl leave it to Shirou to lock it, but if he didn't stay then he would seal the door behind them both from the cell and the block altogether.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on January 14th 2010, 8:39 pm

Kieren made a slight bow as the pumpkin king receded through the door. Then I will wait. As the door slammed shut, Kieren rose and looked upon Shirou, And how about Shirou. Do you agree with your Lords decision? Laying back upon the bed, Kieren closed his eyes and placed his hands behind his head.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on January 21st 2010, 3:35 pm

Shi shrugged and replied, "It doesn't matter what he does, 'cause I don't really care what he decided. I'm not even involved personally right now." With that, he followed Yima out and gave a small wave of farewell to Kieren.

(Meh.)

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on January 21st 2010, 4:31 pm

Relaxed on the bed, Kieren quickly fell into a light sleep and would remain like this as long as he remained undisturbed.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on January 26th 2010, 11:36 pm

The following morning Yima would send Shi too release their captive from his rest, return his belongings, and show him to his ship resting a couple miles from the town. There had been consideration in its position, Yima wanted the vessel far from the main body of the town when it would take off, and he also wanted for Kieren to see the people that he had proposed declaring war on before he left like a tumble weed rolling through a town touching nothing with more than a counter emulsified bounding. When a person begins to realize that their actions are far reaching even if they are small they begin to take on the real weight of their actions and will become even more hard pressed to not question themselves, their choices, and why they are or do. He decided to leave the bulk of his garments at home for his excursion as well bringing with him his festival garbs but little more twisted into just the green vest imprinted coal black with the face of a wicked draconic mouth barely open staring out, his mummy wrapped arms, inky black scaled shoes to fit hsi paws, and his canine ears poking out from what was once a mop of hair. There was much to be done this morning, the first of which would be awakening Shirou a few stories below him, and rather than call out to him on a mental channel he decided he should just go to the boy rather than rely exclusively on his mental abilities in this case.

After Shirou was ready they would then descend into the dungeon to relinquish Kieren from his bindings and each breakfast (Yima had leftovers already on the stove warming so they could eat as they walked), this was also time to release the young man's prize for his taking part in the tournament months prior; the same place Etzolix among others disappeared by their own volition he believed... the focus of the gathering certainly gave them a chance to turn to where eyes went blind. Afterwards he would also give Shirou his award for his part int he tournament, he had mixed feelings about giving it too him before he gave Kieren's his for a few reasons, or maybe he should give him the lotus before they got out just encase Kieren decide to test his new weapon on one of them. Yima chuckled at the thought as he strode up the stairs to wake Shi if he had not already waken and it was early enough for the fog to take to the streets a couple pumpkins deep. Approaching his apprentice’s door his ears picked up just encase there was any audible movement in the chamber that he could manage to detect before knocking a dozen seconds later, "rise and shine", the pumpkin king vocalized through the door.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on January 27th 2010, 3:14 pm

Shirou had just finished putting on his sneakers when Yima's voice came from his door. Today, he had decided to wear his Apprenti Robes Yima had made for him. He walked over to the door and opened it. "Morning, Yima," Shi told him with a slight smile. "What are todays plans?" The previous night, Shi had slept quite soundly. He woke up about half an hour before Yima had knocked on his door.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on January 27th 2010, 9:56 pm

Waking from his sleep, Kieren found the door to his room closed, though he refused to test the latch. Stretching slightly, he carefully examined the wounds left by the jacks and found them to be well dressed and healing adequatly, though they would likely scar something fierce. Sitting himself upon the side of the bed, he relaxed and waited.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on January 29th 2010, 6:38 am

"I think it is time we let our guest go home", Yima smiled to his apprentice glad he had awakened so early for a reason that was perking his curiosity; just what reason he had done so was the subject of his interest. "Had anything particular in mind for awakening at this time of the morning Shi", Yima both asked and mused as he turned a half circle to the lightly furnished hallway from whence he arrived at Shirou’s door step. He was hoping his apprentice would follow without being asked as he made his way down the spiraling black steel stair casing past the portraits hanging on either wall depicting sections of the world’s history be they before the current king or not. He knew that having Shi around had been a sort of blessing but he wasn’t going to go telling him just yet, he still had much training to do, and after they both learned portaling from Ansem then Yima would begin training him specifically with keyblades. If the portaling training didn’t involve violence then he would ask Ansem to participate in a three was brawl so he could better gauge Shi’s abilities against multiple powerful opponents since in the coming years he was sure that the youth would catch up to both Ansem and his master; he had better know what it feels like to be overwhelmed with a sliver of a chance for success in all the haze.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on February 2nd 2010, 6:13 am

Following Yima silently at first, with his hands at his side and eyes looking at Yima, Shi said, "Not really. It's just this world seems to make me want to get up in the morning." He was slightly worried that this answer had disappointed Yima a bit, as he had been expecting a more in depth answer or more noble reason. Brushing off the worry, he thought about Kieren. He wondered under what circumstances would the two meet under and if they were to be enemies or friends.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on February 5th 2010, 11:06 am

Kieren continues to combine relaxing with pacing ina wierd Pacefilled relax type motion

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 7th 2010, 9:31 pm

The few last steps of the cold stone thoroughfare to the first of thew mansion's dungeons was one of relief for the world leader as he let out a small sigh of waking. He was glad that his captive didn't seem to really have any threat to attack with and the he was also able to deliver his prize as promised. The idea of arming the person that you just put in chains wasn't normally considered a wise one but Yima hoped it would show Kieren that his captors were not necessarily malicious in how they treated him or their response so he could reflect on that for himself. Self mediation and self reflection were things that the pumpkin king believed were important in keeping a healthy mind ego, and heart. Wrapping his fingers over the door's handle inlet Yima jammed a key taken from his left pants pocket into the keyhole locate above the orange sized inlet and twisted the handle allowing for the door to be pulled back for Kieren's freedom. "We got a bit of a walk ahead Kieren, I hope you aren't against a jog to your vessel", Yima spoke out over the sustained silence of the worked rock prison.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on February 8th 2010, 1:23 pm

Hearing the doorway swung open, Kieren spun on his heel to face his captor. He had been dwelling upon his situation of late and had much to do, so he was eager to be underway. I am certain that a little jog wont hurt me, at least no more then your soldiers did. Then it occurred to him, he was still in his underwear, hopefully he would be given something to wear during the trip to his ship.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 8th 2010, 1:36 pm

The child's tone wasn't appreciated by his captor, that was certain, but for the moment the focus was getting him out of the dungeon and on his way. "You will find appropriate dress hanging by a hook on the right wall of the stair way leading down here", the pumpkin king spoke with a blank expression as he walked toward the stair way himself to rise above and beyond it to the entry way of the mansion. "Your things are all in your vessel along with your prize for the tournament you entered under this world's moon", in truth he was curious to how Kieren would react to that piece of knowledge without a specific expectation of him giving him the benefit of the doubt. "I'll wait at the entrance to my house with Shi, don't take to long to get dressed", was the final warning before Yima completely left Kieren's company.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on February 8th 2010, 2:28 pm

((LOL, I guess I should have specified the intended tone, it wasn't meant to be rude))

Bowing slightly, as Yima left, Kieren wondered what Yima had meant by "prize". Of course he remembered the Tournament, but he had been left unconscious after his match, surely he hadn't placed so highly to warrant a reward, at least that was why he hadn't bothered to look into the matter deeper. He would know soon enough.

Picking up the cloth's Yima had promised, he quickly dressed and made his way up and out of the basement. Passing through the living room he ran his hand over the etch marks on the table and looked at the hole his knife had left, those damages would not be easily repaired he thought. Stepping outside he shivered slightly as the cold morning air hit him like a wall. Smiling he looked around, the mansions was far less eerie looking in daylight.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 8th 2010, 3:22 pm

"You can keep the garments when we get to your ship Kieren", Yima spoke solemnly taking in the morning air below them saturated with a semi-thick fog coming no higher than Kieren's knee caps. Yima raised his arms stretching thinking about his duties that day, it would not be too long until he taught Shirou how to wield two keyblades in unison, and he was sure as steel was hard that Shi wanted to learn that. Letting his arms drop to his sides he cocked his head a few inches downward allowing for a convenient start to a running position, "keep up", were the only words that Yima let slide from his lips as the dirt under his feet kicked up; he intended to stay just a few feet in front of Kieren leading him to his ship decidedly going through the center of town so Kieren could see the population there before leaving for his home.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on February 8th 2010, 3:39 pm

Setting himself into a steady pace, Kieren easily paced the the Lord of Hallow's Eve, though not without some effort or pain in his side. As they pair ran through the town, Kieren noticed the signs of life stirring in the worlds populace. These were people who merely went about their daily live, unknowing of the dangers their Lord kept at bay. As they neared his ship, Kieren's hand went to his side, though no sign of the pain there would appear on his face or in his voice.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next