I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) Empty Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren)

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2009, 6:08 pm

(This is so you don't get too bored and so we can talk. Let's call it bonding between our characters)

Shi woke up and found himself on the couch of the living room on the first floor. He looked down at the table and saw the engraving Kieren had left. He groaned and got up. He took a shower and dressed in some regular clothes. He wore a black t-shirt with white jeans. He went up and picked a certain book from the library and blended two strawberry banana smoothies. He slurped one down fast and took the other, a chair and the book down to Kieren's holding cell. Shi entered the room, presented Kieren with the smoothie and a straw then sat down. He told Kieren, "You have to options today. We can chat for a bit or I could read this to you." He held up the book, where the covered showed two hands holding an apple with a black background. "Pick, because I haven't got all day."

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) Empty Re: Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren)

Post by Kieren on December 8th 2009, 6:12 pm

Looking at Shirou, Kieren wondered where the option really was. "Oh please, Don't read me that FILTH, that would be torture.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

[18:05:01] Rayna : Of course you haven't, Kieren
[18:05:07] Rayna : you're a sexy beast
Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren) Empty Re: Yima's Request: Week 1 (Private: Kieren)

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2009, 6:26 pm

"Ah, so it's talking today," Shi said, ripping the book to shreds. "Thank god, I'd be putting myself into torture. Anyways, onto seriousness. How did you first encounter Morpheus?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 8th 2009, 7:03 pm

"I don't see why it matters, but I first met him in the Maw, when I was beginning to rejoin the world."

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2009, 7:23 pm

"Hmm, I see." Shi still had yet to meet this Morpheus fact to face. "I'm going to assume that he recruited other people to do his bidding, correct?" Shi took a shot in the dark with this one.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 8th 2009, 7:25 pm

Laughing, Kieren looked at the lad, "He did actually, Balendin......If you don't mind removing this damn jacket? It's starting to itch."

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 8th 2009, 7:29 pm

Shi chuckled. "Just because we can chit chat doesn't mean I'm going to give you a chance to escape. Once Yima returns, your fate will be decided. Trust me, he'll be much merciful then what I would do, and possibly less strict. Who knows, he may even give you an actual bedroom and you clothes. Anyways, I'm guessing Morpheus sent Balendin off to be a messenger somewhere else, or perhaps he kept him by his side in case he lost on of his other peon."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 8th 2009, 7:36 pm

Squirming a bit, Kieren ignored the pain, as much as he would like to get free, he really did have an itch. Finding the right series of motions he relaxed again and spoke. "I don't know what Balendin is doing, and frankly, I don't care. Any idea how long I am going to have to wait here? "

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 9th 2009, 7:52 pm

Shi shrugged and replied, "Until Yima decides to let you go. In the time between then and now, I will act as a therapist. Although, due to my age and inexperience, perhaps just a journal that asks questions." He thought for a second and asked, "Did you know what you were getting into when you joined up with Morpheus?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 9th 2009, 8:02 pm

"Oh yeah, and what was I getting into. Besides forgine the beginings of an alliance with a very powerful Darkness user, one who opposes the Empire. Just because the popular opinion is bad, doesn't mean everyone is, Lenneth is proof of that" Rolling his eyes, Kieren shimmied back on the bed to lean against the wall

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 9th 2009, 8:08 pm

"Ha, as if Morpheus is judged by the element he aligned himself with and who he opposes. He has a reputation, you know. Although, I don't know much, I do know I do not like him very much. I mean, he put me on his kill list just because I aligned myself with the Pumpkin King."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 9th 2009, 8:15 pm

"And why was the Pumpkin King on the list? Did you ever wonder that? What did Lord Yima do to get such retribution from Lord Morpheus?

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 10th 2009, 5:42 am

"You know, I never really bothered to ask because I don't care. I'd assume that either Yima pissed off Morpheus or refused to do something for him. Either way, why should I die just because I align myself with Yima? I mean, I could of killed you last night. Did I? No. Yima doesn't have a list of people he needs to kill, or at least if he does, he doesn't flaunt it around for everyone to see."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 10th 2009, 10:34 am

"Buy why shoulden't you? how many wars that cost the lives of thousands been started because two people called on their allies when push came to shove? It's the way of the world, whenever you align yourself with someone, you align yourself aginst their enemies."

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 10th 2009, 4:05 pm

Shi chuckled. "War is not the question nor the answer right now. All answers and questions are about you. For example, now what? I destroyed your weapons and other items. What will you do if you do escape? You'd have nothing, perhaps Morpheus, but will he want you back after a failed mission?"

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 10th 2009, 4:10 pm

"I will manage, like I always have. how much do you think I was left with after my home in Hollow Bastion was destroyed, my family murdered, I didn't even have a heart, yet here I am. How about you? What would you do in my place?"

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 10th 2009, 4:14 pm

"The thing is that I'm clever enough to not be stuck in your position, sorry to sound cocky. Although, given the treatment you are given and who you're dealing with, I'd probably leave Morpheus and join Yima. Not to sound like a turncoat, but there are different, perhaps easier, ways to get what you want. Plus I don't really like Morpheus. I don't feel hate for him, I just don't like him."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 10th 2009, 4:18 pm

"You never know, given time, once I have learned what I need to learn, who knows where my allegiance will lye. If you plan to bring up Etzolix as an example of an apprentice of Morpheus's who shifted towards Yima, don't I've heard the rumors. I have not interest in the politics, merely the teachings."

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 10th 2009, 4:27 pm

"Well, when Etzolix was taken under Morpheus, Morpheus had no quarrel with Yima. Etzolix will not stand between Yima and Morpheus's issues. You are a different case. Besides, you'll be dragged into politics sooner or later. Also, here's a little rumor I've heard myself: Etzolix might have gotten an extra boost, but he rose to power by himself. Think about that."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 10th 2009, 8:27 pm

"And when you were taken under Yima, Morpheus did have a quarrel with him, giving him quarrel with you. Just as Yma has quarrel with me."

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on December 11th 2009, 12:55 am

It would not be all to long before the ruler of this realm would be taking part in the conversation his apprentice and their guest would be having but now was merely the approach he decided nodding his head full of inky black locks. His canine ears staying alert to the conversation nearby as he gently brought his grey leather boots to bear on each of the steps leading to the chamber making out small parts of the conversation between the two keeping his sounds meekly audible to those just within a dozen arms reach. He himself had been in a position like Kieren as he was registered to be found himself in, captured as he was, and without a expanse of choices he could make. His plans for the questioning he would make would determine how he would be dealt with, whether he went free, or he remained; Yima did not believe he deserved the torture chambers... at least not just yet. The last words by Kieren caught the smile ebbing its way from Yima's chilled cheeks, he had just arrived home, and was still drab in his formal attire though they were not necessarily fancy. The were a ashen white throughout, with tighter section around his limbs ending, and more open sections in between each joint.

He believed it was time to make his presence known as well as his intent if just a little. He decided a moment of mental contact woudl be in order as he reached for the door just inches before he would place his hands on the bolt latch, before he woudl enter he would contact him mentally first, "Kieren, I hope I am not intruding on your privacy to much but I would like a word with you, just between us", Yima said kindly on a mental line to the seeming younger man. "Before we talk I would like it if we could both give each other a small degree of faith that the other is better than the worst of our thoughts, it is up to you though, if you turn your back on me or not, to turn you back is to give my that bit of faith, you only turn your back on friends after all", Yima finished spoken kindly giving him a moment to respond before canceling the channel.

Expanded Telepathy; Activated

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 11th 2009, 10:00 am

As Kieren felt the now too familiar touch of another's mind conecting with his own, he was careful to show no physical reaction to the contact. Doing what he felt to be opening his mind, though without formal training in the matter he couldn't be sure it was working, he bridged the ocnnection with this mental intruder. It was his host, Lord Yima, who spoke into his mind. Kieren listened to the other man's words and concidered them for a molment before replying, "So be it, my back is turned, let us speak like friends." As the mental link was severed, Kieren wondered what the Lord of Hallow's Eve could have in store for him.

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on December 11th 2009, 3:48 pm

"Hmm, it seems Yima is nearby," Shi said, exhaling. He could smell the Pumpkin King's scent through the building. He also heard somebody on the other side of the door. He wondered how Yima would feel about him talking to Kieren. He hoped he wasn't angry.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieren on December 11th 2009, 3:58 pm

"So you would forgo our conversation because your master is near? That's nice of you, my arms were getting stiff."

Kieren's MP = 60
Shareem's MP = 50

Kieren
Kieren

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on December 12th 2009, 12:17 pm

In a few second's notion Yima turned to door ajar letting himself in before slapping it closed behind him with Kieren's back to him he summoned both his kingdom keyblade and seeker to his hands outreaching above his prisoner's back giving him the opportunity to in two strokes cut the young man's head cleanly from his shoulder's and impale his spine shattering his vertebrae if he decided to rip downwards crushing the bones with the blunt force applied by his kingdom keyblade. "Answer me with actions Kieren if you decide to trust me or not, I don't see a reason to speak to you if you won't be truthful less I try to piece apart lies to truth", Yima spoke outward with force the reverberated off the closed room's still stone walls rebounding the neutral sting of his tone. As his last word left his lips the pumpkin king drove his keyblades into Kieren's restraining clothing tearing violently through the fabric, what else he tore into was entirely up to Kieren, if he panicked, if he tried to dodge he would likely be injured, but if he gave his captor then benefit of the doubt he would be safe and not only than but free to use his limbs. *Yima is cutting the part where the sleeves wrap around each other where your body is not to release your upper limbs from containment*

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next